Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine
1881 Tiburon Blvd
Tiburon, CA 94920Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lilykaitiburon.com/
- Phone: 4157895667
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-3:30pm
Dinner: M-Sa 3:30pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that seats up to 20 comfortably. In our dining area, we have the means to accommodate upwards of 120 and all table arrangements can be catered to your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Richard 4157895667
A word from Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine
With a spectacular view of the San Francisco Bay and city we brought our award winning cuisine from Petaluma to lovely downtown Tiburon. Come savor our dishes that won Best of Petaluma 6 years in a row and afterwards take a scenic waterfront walk; with a view spanning from the financial district to the Palace of Fine Arts and beyond to the Golden Gate Bridge. Make your reservation today to get the best available table for your dining pleasure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (12)scenic view (11)great for lunch (9)neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (7)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (5)great for brunch (4)romantic (3)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- the best chinese food in marinblissVIPDined on 8/11/2014everything about lily kai is wonderful, food, waitstaf and ambience. richard one of the owners is always there and my go to person for any special events that i give at lily kai. go and enjoySpecial Features:
- butterflyshanghaiDined on 8/9/2014The service was incredibly good! Food is the best among Chinese restaurants that primarily serve non Chinese customers. I have already recommended this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my favorite place to dine in marinblissVIPDined on 7/17/2014what a lovely place to dine in marin, best food, richard the charming owner makes everything special. whey aim to please and it shows.Special Features:
- Amazing servicehopskipperDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I got seating facing out to the view of San Francisco which was great. The service was so prompt and polite. My Nigori sake first came without being shaken up (which I didn't even notice) and when another staff person noticed she was apologetic and got me another one. They would always come and make sure everything was fine. They even gave us a complimetary chicken salad which was delicious. The food was great.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GenJabulaDined on 7/7/2014We have been to Lily Kai a number of times and the food is consistently good. We were a table of six and we ordered a variety of dishes to share and all were good. The vegetables were really fresh and still crisp and with good color. The wine list is not long, but very reasonably priced by the glass and even better by the bottle. Our waitress, Helen, was very helpful and patient while we selected dishes and had some suggestions as well. Overall, the experience was most enjoyable and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- A Perfect LunchMemlouiseVIPDined on 7/2/2014My girlfriend from Sonoma and I are always looking for a great lunch spot to rendezvous. I think Lily Kai just won top honors. Fabulous food, easy parking, unbelievable service, a great view, and ... so reasonably priced we thanked the manager.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/15/2014The best Chinese restaurant in a Marin...food is consistently good...would highly recommend this spot to e eryone...Special Features:
- bargainbargaininTiburonDined on 5/30/2014It must be the cheapest place to eat in downtown Tiburon and you get validated parking. Usually it is quiet but Friday was "50 years of Tiburon".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Chinese food in MarinDmsoloDined on 5/9/2014I've eaten at all of them. Lily Kai is, hands down the best. Fresh ingredients, masterful prep, extensive menu (and they take special requests), generous portions, a bay view of the city, and very nice people. Mother and son often there, and it's shows. Go and explore the best Chinese good Marin offers - and a challenger to the best in San Francisco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine reviews archive.
- outstanding dining in marinblissVIPDined on 4/30/2014i really think this is the best chinese dining in the bay area. the decor, food, views of s.f. are all worth manny visits. and the owner and wait staff are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find in TiburonJAWinoDined on 4/3/2014This place has delicious Chinese cuisine, is friendly, and views of the bay. Can't go wrong.Special Features:
- A quiet and satisfying eveningRobertDined on 2/14/2014We dined at Lily Kai on Valentine's Day and came away very satisfied. The restaurant was almost filled to capacity and yet the noise level was modest. We dined on all of our favorite dishes and thought they were all well prepared, served hot and attractively presented. Our server Mary was friendly and knowledgeable. Is this a place where someone looking for authentic Chinese food and experience would find satisfaction? I don't know since I am not that person. Does is satisfy my need for American-style Chinese food? Absolutely.Special Features:
- A genuinely nice mealRobertDined on 1/18/2014I made reservations for a group of 12 at Lily Kai without really knowing much about the restaurant other than what I read online. When we arrived we were promptly seated in a semi-private area and treated with exceptional skill and grace by our server Helen. The food was very good (at least by the standards of someone who enjoys but doesn't claim expertise in Chinese cuisine) and the evening's event was as enjoyable as I could have hoped for. Getting a decent meal in downtown Tiburon seems to be a perpetual challenge, and Lily Kai offers a very handsome space and great food just a short walk from the over-hyped Sam's and Guaymas eateries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Me Some LilyJudiVIPDined on 1/9/2014This place is wonderful! I have eaten here many times and always loved it. My picky husband, WHO WILL NOT EAT CHINESE FOOD, loves their Black Bean Salmon and never turns down coming here. The decor is gorgeous, the view is gorgeous, the staff are sweet and kind and lovely, the food is DELICIOUS, you can get a little room to yourself if you have a nice sized group and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- very nice is all waysOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/4/2014Received a nice greeting, seated promptly, food came soon after order and everything was tasty and in large quantities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious PrawnsMarrgaretDined on 12/21/2013The shrimp fried rice is excellent. Any prawn dish is superb. Appetizers are just barely acceptable. Chicken broccoli is great as well as all vegetables. Service is great.Special Features: