Lil' Baci - Queen St
892 Queen St E
Toronto, ON M4M 1J3Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Lil' Baci - Queen St
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lilbaci.com/
- Phone: (416) 465-4888
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM;
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 5:00 Pm;
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Larry Santos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch
A word from Lil' Baci - Queen St
Lil" Baci is a destination for diners who value simple, fresh, good food, great service, and a cool atmosphere. One of Leslieville's favourite restaurants, Lil' Baci caters to everyone- from our epic early family rush, to late-night first dates. Our rustic Italian food is authentic and delicious, paired perfectly with original cocktails and a no-nonsense wine list. Brunch, lunch, or dinner, the music will be good, the service friendly, and the food fantastic.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lil' Baci - Queen St reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (6)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (6)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Great food and vibe!AJacksonVIPDined on 10/25/2014This is my fifth or sixth time here, and every time I love it. The food is always perfect. Great brunch menu and the pizza is always cooked to perfection. The servers are always easy going and very attentive.Special Features:
- Value wasn't greatElissaDined on 9/20/2014Overall my husband and I weren't overly impressed, although the pizza was solid. Not at the level of terroni and pizza libretto, but good. But if you don't want pizza, the apps and sides were expensive for what they were. The charcuterie / cheese tray was disappointing - tasteless provolone cheese with two meats that seemed like grocery cold cuts.Special Features:
- The following 15 reviews are from the Lil' Baci - Queen St reviews archive.
- Lil' GemDinTOVIPDined on 7/18/2014This will be my new casual Italian go-to spot. Exceptional risotto special. Friendly attentive staff. Look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HippieDined on 7/7/2014Love the food and the atmosphere was good, I would recommend this placeSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2014This site allowed me to book at 11:00 am, but the restaurant didn't open until 12:00 that day.Special Features:
- DanNanDined on 6/28/2014Been coming here for awhile and for good reason. Great food, thin crust pizzas and generous portions. Great casual place where you feel at home. From the moment we leave, I'm looking forward to the next time!Special Features:
- Amazing FoodNiceViewVIPDined on 6/9/2014Honestly.. I traveled from the other side of Toronto to meet a friend here. Best Italian I have had in a while! We tried the Pizza, Pasta and all of their appetizer specials. Great find! Love the patio! Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- Ok food. not good serviceSkreeVIPDined on 6/1/2014We went in a Sunday around 2pm for a late lunch. We were seated at least 20min before we were even offered anything to drink. When I stopped a server to ask if we could order drinks he said 'not from me I'm not your server'. Finally we ordered and finally the food came and it was just average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KateFDined on 5/31/2014Went to Lil Baci for the first time last weekend. The service was appalingly slow...our waitress seemed to be having long conversations with some tables and ignoring others. The food portions were very inconsistent. My friend and I ordered the same pasta dish and his was quite a bit smaller than mine. He left the restaurant still feeling hungry. Another friend ordered the pasta special and her portion was so huge she couldn't eat half of it. Overall the experience was just okay...I likely won't return.
- Hard to find, terrible serviceJennVIPDined on 4/27/2014We were sitting right next to the cash register, so you would think the waitress would have seen us more often. It took forever to have our order taken, never got a drink refill. The eggs benedict I had was okay..the hollandaise sauce was good, but the bread was hard, making it difficult to eat. Salad and homefries are a total afterthought.
- Noisy deliciousMaggieDined on 4/20/2014Great good and service but way too loud. You have speakers in every corner so I would prefer volume down a bit, but I don't want to be the cranky one if everyone else enjoying it. Personally, if I am paying that much for a good dinner, I don't want music blaring in my ears, but if others are enjoying it, good for you and for them. I will miss the delicious food.Special Features:
- Lil BacidebraDined on 10/26/2013We had a lovely evening at Lil Baci. There were 4 of us and the place was packed-make reservations. The pizza is a touch over priced but delicious. There were 3 different ones ordered and they were all great, crisp crusts and flavorful. The roasted tomatoes were a bit bland as were the beans although spicy and crisp. The rapini salad with Gargonzola dressing was divine. Overall a nice time had by all and the service was attentive but not obtrusive.Special Features:
- Good TimesJasonDined on 9/21/2013Had a great meal and a great experience. Had an early dinner on Saturday with my wife and 2 other couples. The service was good and the food was very good. I'll be back.....the pork belly rigatoni was fantastic.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!GoodEatsDined on 9/13/2013I have been to Lil Baci a handful of times and I can't wait to go back again. The service is always friendly and do a great job with questions/requests. The food, I've had about 4 or 5 main dishes and everything gets better and better. The pasta is so fresh and the pizza is one of the best in the city (I love the baby meatball and basil pizza). Always remember to read the specials on the board as you can find some gems, and the drinks menu is very tasty. I like that Lil' Baci has a smaller menu becasue it emphasizes the love they put in their dishes. Every entree (and I have tried a lot of them) is outstanding and I always come back for more. Thanks Lil' Baci for being you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be backCraftyDined on 8/21/2013Food was great, atmosphere is great. I especially love their patio.Special Features:
- Not too impressedBigheadVIPDined on 8/9/2013I have gone to their Yonge location and was happy with both their service and food. However this one on leslieville was ok at best. The pizza was very salty and pasta was blend. They got to do better in the neighbourhood with plenty of choices and competition.Special Features:
- Good food but very poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/26/2013While the food is outstanding, the service is poor - of the 4 or 5 wait staff, it seemed like only one of them was actually attentive. We waited for 5 minutes before someone greeted us at the door, another 15 minutes before bread was brought to the table. It was 40 minutes before food was served - not the typical 20 minutes. And it was that one wait staff who realized we did not have bread, the same that brought the food to our table, but he wasn't the one who took our orders. In fact, we sat besides the kitchen and noticed he was the one who was responsible for bringing bread and dinner to 75% of all the tables. Really annoying as one after another walked by without realizing that bread is missing and water bottle needs refilling!Special Features: