Lightburn's - Stonewall Resort
940 Resort Drive
Roanoke, WV 26447Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Lightburn's - Stonewall Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stonewallresort.com/dining/lightburns.asp
- Phone: 3042698894
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Paco Aceves
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lightburns Restaurant is available for private parties when applicable.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Steffich 3042698830
A word from Lightburn's - Stonewall Resort
At our impeccable lounge, enjoy a casual dinner with colleagues surrounded by shimmering lake vistas. Located in the clubhouse of The Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course, Lightburn's light gourmet menu will suit even the most scrutinizing of tastes. Enjoy appetizers, salads, soups, and more indoors or outside. Take a seat on the outdoor deck for a panoramic view of the golf course, lake, lodge and 1,900-acre state park. Open April through October.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Lightburn's - Stonewall Resort - Best Restaurants in Roanoke ›
Lightburn's - Stonewall Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (4)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Disappointing; fairly resolvedhealthydinerDined on 9/11/2014We traveled to Stonewall resort to celebrate our wedding anniversary for the weekend. It was suggested that we go to Lightburn's for a celebratory dinner. The view was amazing! I did have to request that the lights be dimmed as they were on high like in a fast food restaurant. The service was fine; the dinner not so much. It was served partially cold. When we requested it to be warmed then the other part of the meal was returned cold. When mentioned to the management the following day, our discussion was cordial and addressed very professionally. We are appreciative of the manager's efforts to correct the situation. (Heather). PS: lunch was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We have been to Lightburn's several times in the last few years. This time we treated all of our children and their spouses. We completed the online reservation, althought the staff seemed as thought they were not expecting us. They seated us fairly quickly and all were impressed with the breathtaking view. I must say I do miss the Smoked Gouda Fettucine which has not been on the menu for some time. The food was wonderful as always and it was a very pleasant experience, thank you so much!Special Features:
- Dinner up on the hill3GirlsDiningDined on 7/30/2014The food, atmosphere, and view were all excellent. The crab cake sandwich I had was wonderful. My daughter had some special requests to switch out the side dishes to a soup and salad from the pasta salad & chips and they were happy to fulfill the request. The view was fantastic - it rained while we were there so we actually got a few nice pictures of a beautiful rainbow from the balcony. We finished with the Espresso Cream Brulee (yes, that's how it's spelled) - which was well worth the calories!Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Lightburn's - Stonewall Resort reviews archive.
- Closed for private partyPartyDined on 5/2/2014I think you should make sure there is no available reservations when you have a private party booked. I made reservations only to be called to tell me you were having a private party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than averageConcertgoerPSODined on 8/23/2013Food at the main restaurant at Stonewall (Stillwaters) is always excellent. However, the golf club restaurant (Lightburns) has a long way to go to catch up. The view is great. The food at dinner is not. Appetizers appeared to be out of a bag, bottle, freezer, or can. Pasta dishes were lacking in flavor. Salads were unoriginal and appeared to be pre packaged. Expensive dinner definitely not worth the price. Would not recommend.Special Features:
- LightburnsFoodgkDined on 7/16/2013Very friendly service, excellent food at a good price. Amazing view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definately worth a trip up the hillOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011We chose Lightburns (2 out of 3 nights) over the more popular Stillwaters hoping it would be less crowded. As it turned out, there were large parties each night. Wile enjoying a drink at the bar, we decided to eat there because our bartender, Eli, was knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed talking to him so much that we dined at the bar the next night as well. The food was well prepared and delicious. Serving sizes were more than expected. My 12oz steak had to be at least 16oz and was done to perfection. Our only suggestion is that we would like to see a more extensive selection of entrees. I believe there were only about a half dozen choices and the menu has not changed in a few years.Special Features:
- We love the outdoor seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2011We love the outdoor seating (and optional indoor window side seating) to enjoy the view while having a relaxed, leisurely dinner. Portions here are large enough for my husband and I to share so that we can sample an appetizer, salad & main course. All were deliciously prepared and our server was attentive to our needs. We will definitely return each time we are in the area--and the restaurant is open(seasonal).Special Features:
- We stayed at the resort andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2011We stayed at the resort and definitely enjoyed both restaurants. Lightburn's had a more laid back menu, but had a fantastic view of the mountains and lake. The fried green tomato appetizer was probably my favorite, but my wife said the half chicken was great, but a little much in size. I had the Jambalaya and enjoyed it, but the rice seemed undercooked and the sausage was fairly bland. Overall, a nice place to relax and enjoy the view and have a descent meal.Special Features: