Libretto’s Pizzeria – ParkTowne
1600 E Woodlawn Rd
Charlotte, NC 28209Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Libretto’s Pizzeria – ParkTowne
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.librettospizzeria.com/
- Phone: 7048777702
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: At Libretto's we cater to your private party needs. Contact us for more information.
A word from Libretto’s Pizzeria – ParkTowne
Libretto's Pizzeria is a NYC based restaurant serving authentic NYC pizzas, as well as homemade Italian classic pastas and entrees. Libretto's also offers freshly made salads, hero sandwiches, appetizers, and wings. Our pub offers 16 beers on draft, along with an extensive selection of wines and cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Libretto’s Pizzeria – ParkTowne reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- I LOVE THIS PLACEvtavesVIPDined on 8/6/2014Had a very bad experience this week at a favorite neighborhood spot. Great food, great beer and wine selection with good specials. Had a terrible experience with service. Waited 20 min for a refill. Meal came out prior to salads. Had to go find a server/bartender to get service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Libretto’s Pizzeria – ParkTowne reviews archive.
- Good Food, Not Enough Staff3fareladiesDined on 4/15/2014The food was delicious - but very slow to be served. The staff was highly over worked and had way too many sections to take care of alone. Wine list wasn't accurate. They didn't have many of the selections they offered. Servers weren't familiar with menu. Not a date spot unless you want to have a 2 hour meal. Rule of thumb for dining - no host/hostess to greet you when you walk in, poor first impression and usually poor service follows.Special Features:
- Worst pizza ever servedRockyDined on 1/9/2014We made the mistake of trying Libretto's pizza. A mistake that will not be repeated. First we were served the wrong pizza - Harvest - which, initially, we were relieved because the taste was awful. The server noted the error and re-ordered our original choice. The Tuscany. We had to wait for another pizza to be prepared, while the other half of our order was served to half of our party - The New York. When our order finally arrived, it was just not fit to eat. Of the three pizzas served, no one pleased. Even the side salads were mediocre at best. The manager did tell us that there would be no charge for the original wrong pizza and made a big deal like this was doing us a favor. Can not think of a thing to recommend this restaurant.
- New Years Eve SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013At the last minute we decided to go out to eat with friends on New Years Eve. We arrived and were immediately seated and drink orders taken. We were presented with the regular menu and the Specials menu. The Specials menu offered an appetizer selection, main course and dessert choice for a very reasonable price. The salad was freshly made and accompanied by a bread loaf. The baked ziti was a generous portion and served hot. The tirimsu was excellent! We had an excellent waiter who was very attentive to our table. All in all a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delishious pizzaJenniferDined on 12/28/2013I have been eating here once a week for a while now... sometimes dine in, other times order out. I always order the scilian salad (no olives) and the white pizza. BF came this time and we split the salad (he ate the olives) and he had pizza w/pepperoni and banana peppers. It was his first time and he was very impressed by the pizza. The white pizza, as always, was amazing. We sat in the bar area and the service was very good... lots of tvs to watch and they had the fight on. I like how the bar is seperated from the resturant area so you can have families/more private dining seperate from the bar. Their menu is a little pricey, but the use very high qualify fresh ingrediants which makes it well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch spotJenniferDined on 10/30/2013Great lunch specials during the week... good selection of slices of pizza available in addition to sandiwches and salads. We split a large salad that was excellent and had a slice of the pizza bianca which was AMAZING, margherita (dry), cheese and pepperoni... crust was nice and thin and crisp, good amount of sauce and not too much cheese. I would go back to try more of the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While the food was good, ourJgentnerVIPDined on 10/26/2013While the food was good, our server disappeared for long stretches of time. As a table if eight, it seems like someone always needs something, but she would be no where in the room for long periods of time. If we needed refills, we had to ask another server or wait 10-15 minutes. Pizza was good, so we are willing to try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYC Pizza & more, and they deliver!FinickyNYCFoodieVIPDined on 10/2/2013We ordered regularly from Librettos which began in my home of 28 yrs., Manhattan, when we moved to Uptown Charlotte. Then we moved to SouthPark area of Charlotte and only pizza delivery available were chains whose food didn't "fill the bill". Was so happy to hear that Libretto's was opening in Parktowne Village & would deliver to us here in SouthPark I made a point of spreading the word to our building here and the Village Shops at Southpark whose owners/staff had little choice but to order lunch from the one good restaurant here or bring their lunches from home. Just had a fun, yummy dinner there on the patio w/doggies, Mike Libretto cheerfully greeted us as did his Dir. of Marketing/PR, lovely Jamie. Lovely server as well. Great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was one of those "oneeLCieVIPDined on 9/21/2013This was one of those "one and done" places. There's absolutely no ambience and nothing that stands out with the food. It's just tasteless and not a place we'd return to for any reason. The server was very nice and I'd give her mention if I remembered her name. There are many other places better even in very close proximity to them such as Jason's Deli that are inexpensive and much better all around.
- Excellent Italian food!Lauren584Dined on 8/16/2013This restaurant has excellent Italian food! There is a variety of traditional Italian dishes but then they offer some more eclectic dishes as well and they are all delicious. The dining area is very nice; very modern and clean, but fancy enough to go on a nice date night. The bar area is great and has huge glass garage doors that open onto the patio, which make for a great night dining experience in the summer time! The service was very pleasant as well and there seem to be a great team effort amongst the staff. I would recommend this joint to anyone that loves great food and a great dining experience!Special Features: