Libretto’s Pizzeria – Ballantyne
15205-A John J. Delaney Drive
Charlotte, NC 28277Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Libretto’s Pizzeria – Ballantyne
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.librettospizzeria.com/
- Phone: 7047141442
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 2:00am, Thursday: 11:00am - 3:00am, Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Libretto’s Pizzeria – Ballantyne
Libretto’s Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen offers Authentic New York City pizza and traditional Italian recipes!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Libretto’s Pizzeria – Ballantyne reviews from OpenTable diners
- We always enjoy Libretto'sBludogVIPDined on 4/2/2014Great place for lunch. Service is always prompt and friendly. Food is always tasty and as ordered. Salads are HUGE with fresh ingredients. Good pizza. We just really like this place. Comes with few, if any, negatives.Special Features:
- Appetizer (stuffed mushrooms)new2cltDined on 3/15/2014Appetizer (stuffed mushrooms) arrived cold to the table, and two seconds later waiter delivered entrees. Reservation not ready yet the place was almost empty! Had to wait 20 minutes to be seated while watching the same empty table we ended up being seated at. Then, a party of 12 little boys were seated next to us for a birthday party - and while they obviously were having fun (as they should) it was not fun for us to be seated next to this - but by then our dinner was served so we just had them box up the rest of our meal and left. Poor wait service - the guy never came back to check on us til it was time to bring the bill. Check this place off our list - plus it was dirty - our silverware had food spots and the wine glasses felt greasy.Special Features:
- So-SoKittyDined on 2/16/2014Food was rather lackluster. My sweetie sent back his wine as he said it was undrinkable. My pasta was OK but had to ask twice for extra sauce. Place was dead. Was disappointed as thought it was supposed to be more upscale than just a standard bar and pizza joint. The pizza was not as good as my pasta.
- This was our first visit toBludogVIPDined on 1/31/2014This was our first visit to Libertto's and now we wonder why it took so long. Great place! We met out-of-town-friends there for a late lunch so it was not rushed at all. The food was tasty, service was exceptional, price affordable - all pluses. Among the table we ordered two pizzas and two salads. Pizzas were perfect! Ample toppings and just exactly as requested. Salads were fresh, BIG and delicious. Our server was engaging without being intrusive. Some good beers, too. We ate in the dining room area and will definitely plan another visit there. Place looks like it could be a decent bar, too, if that is your preference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, mediocre service,kkaarrllDined on 1/12/2014We had a 6:30 reservation, on a Sunday night. We didn't realize that that was when "Kids eat FREE!" Well, naturally there were some families there with young,. noisy kids, and they may have been running the server ragged because she didn't bring us any water. In fact, she took our order and then STILL didn't bring us water for at least 20 minutes after we sat down. But she WAS very friendly and helpful in ordering and offering alternatives. The lasagna was outstanding but the bruschetta was rather unsatisfying--5 small pieces of bread about 2 x 3 inches, Too small to make a good impression. The pasta and salad was delicious however. All in all, I wouldn't go again on a Sunday, as I don't like listening to screaming babies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizzaFamilyofFourDined on 1/10/2014This is our favorite pizza place, hands down. They also have good pastas, yummy sandwiches, and some really good salads (I love the beet salad). After moving from NJ a few years ago we tried them all but like Libretto's best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love LibrettosTraderAlVIPDined on 11/22/2013We go often with the family for a full dinner. Young ones love the pizza (and ability to draw on paper table cloths) while others love all the good regular menu choices. Prices are very reasonable and with great service. You can make it a simple stop for a quick bite or have a 4 course Italian meal. Also has a good bar for watching games or just hanging with friends.Special Features:
- The pizza is great howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/1/2013The pizza is great however everything else is mediocre. Skip the Italian dinners and stick with the pizza.Special Features:
- Great italian restaurant/barTraderAlVIPDined on 10/13/2013Fun and low key pizza restaurant with a nice bar. Great meal specials every day of the week makes the inexpensive prices an even better deal. Food is great and portions are big. Great for a quick bite or more formal meal or just watching the game at the bar. Second time here and plan on returning many more.Special Features:
- Great home style italianOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/28/2013Plentiful dishes Excellent taste and almost totally authentic foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experience, but you guysMolemanDined on 5/13/2013Nice experience, but you guys should taste the pizza at Lorenzos - your crust is good but it just doesn't taste as good as LorenzosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for family groupIts4goodDined on 5/12/2013Had family gathering & we were all extremely pleased! Great all around & will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Barely warm pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013The pizza wasn't even hot when it was brought to our table. It was barely warm. The crust was OK but the chicken was extremely dry and not very tasty. The only reason we tried them out was because we had a coupon. We will not be back for another visit.