LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium
9515 Deereco Rd
Timonium, MD 20002Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.liberatores.com/restaurants/timonium/index.htm
- Phone: 4105613300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE offers full off-site catering Check our web site for details & menus www.liberatores.com
- Private Party Facilities: LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE has 4 newly decorated private rooms. We offer buffet or sit-down menus & we can customize any menu to fit your needs !!!
- Private Party Contact: John Liberatore / Michael Gala 4105613300
A word from LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium
LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE is a family owned restaurant since 1988. The Timonium location offers an extensive wine list from different parts of the world. Our menu include not only great Pastas with savoring homemade sauces, but we also serve 16oz. Steaks, Seafood, Chicken, & Veal. We also have great vegetarian dishes.LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE is open for Lunch & Dinner ( Coming soon by popular demand SUNDAY BRUNCH)LIBERATORE'S RIATORANTE has four beautiful dining rooms to serve You with our friendly staff to make your dining experience a memorable one. LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE also has private rooms from 20 guest up to 150 guest. Visit our elegant lounge for a cocktail or try one of our famous Martinis !!!Carry-out & gift certificates are available. We hope we can have the pleasure to serve You soon !!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium - Best Restaurants in Timonium ›
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)special occasion (38)great for outdoor dining (33)good for groups (27)fit for foodies (24)vibrant bar scene (21)great for lunch (18)romantic (17)notable wine list (17)hot spot (11)late-night find (7)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Excellent mealHappyDDined on 10/17/2014Our meal was excellent, the waiter was attentive but not overly so, the entire evening was outstanding.Special Features:
- SnadyDined on 10/7/2014My husband was entertaining a client from out of state and I was privileged to join them! The food was wonderful, our server could not have been more attentive and the ambience was very nice. My husband suggested a more casual dining environment, but I felt this was a special occasion and since it was raining we could not sit outside. I am looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB SERVICE AND FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/7/2014We were seated immediately at Basil's table. Basil, the waiter was extremely attentive to our every need. Fast and efficient. The food was delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant for most adult occasions.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gemGittelDined on 10/5/2014Good food, service and a convenient location with parkingSpecial Features:
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014The food and service were excellent as usual. Our food came quickly and was prepared to perfection! My kids and I love your restaurant. Thanks for the great eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentLynnVIPDined on 9/27/2014One of our top 10, always fresh food and consistent. Best garlic bread anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerNnmathteachVIPDined on 9/22/2014The main restaurant was closed for a private party, so we sat in the Liquid Libs part. I had received a call earlier in the day to ask if that was okay. It is a less formal restaurant, but you can order from the menu from the main restaurant or order from Libs menu. We chose the main menu. Our party of 3 was pleased with their meals. Two had the shrimp scampi and I had the shrimp and veal marsala. All dishes were very good and had a nice flavor. The service was good and the atmosphere was very inviting. We would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time not a charm!EatingagainDined on 9/13/2014First, not really sure what happened to ocurr for this dining experience to be a complete 360 from our recent August visit. Did the recipes change or was the kitchen staff replaced? Maybe they should have spent more time preparing the meals rather then standing outside the building. We shared a crab dip appetizer that literally had a few shreds of crabmeat. We pointed it out to our server who agreed, apologized and had it remade. Next, the Book Maker salad that was water soaked, limp and a much smaller portion than normal. The entree their signature dish Chicken Liberatore's which was amazing only a month ago was disappointingly chewy and bland. We will dine here again because our initial experience was great. Chalk it up to a bad night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoanDined on 9/13/2014Liberatore's is always a great dining experience; they truly have it all together....That get better and better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Add Libertore's to your lunch listLyndseyBVIPDined on 9/13/2014My sister and I took our parents here for lunch when they visited the Baltimore area. It's in a sort of industrial/business area so doesn't look like much from the outside, but the interior is spacious, bright and comfortable. I would imagine this place is busier during the week, but there were only a few parties dining for a late Saturday lunch making for a quiet and relaxed dining experience. Our server was friendly and professional and went out of his way to meet our needs. The menu had a nice variety and the food was delicious. Crab soup is a must! They had a number of somewhat standard Italian dishes, but they were all prepared with an unexpected twist. We've added Liberatore's to our list!Special Features:
- letseatVIPDined on 9/5/2014This must have been an off-night, because we usually have a great dining experience at Liberatore's. We had to send our mojitos back They were too tart and sour. We asked the waiter to bring a little more simple syrup to sweeten the drinks. He told us the bar does not have simple syrup. So how can they make a good mojito? We then substituted gin and tonic. That was also bitter...tasted like the tonic was bad. At that point, we did not want to complain again, so just left the drinks. Salad was like a soup...too much dressing. Our waiter was overwhelmed with too many tables...forgot part of our order. Coffee was cold...had to be exchanged. Our entrees were the best part of the meal.Special Features:
- memorable evening!MrGoodfoodDined on 8/31/2014From entering the restaurant to the last bite of dessert, our meal and the service were perfect ! Our waitress was pleasant and could not have been more accommodating. The bread was warm and the olive oil tasty. My rigatoni in Vodka sauce was prepared as if I was in Italy. The Caesar salad was spot on and the double chocolate cake was dense but moist and tasty. The prices were very reasonable. I would return in a minute and would recommend this dining experiencecto friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodLoverDined on 8/23/2014The service and food could not have been better. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/21/2014Unfortunately, there was a large party in the room across the walkway from us. They raised the shade and they were then a visual distraction ad the stood and ate, in addition to the terrible noise level. It was like being next to a crowed bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service.HungryDined on 8/20/2014We had at very delicious meal with more than ample portions considering it was restaurant week, when often the portions are smaller to compensate for the lower price. The service is impeccable and personal. Definitely will go there again and often.Special Features:
- Delicious!BmoreHonDined on 8/15/2014Had to wait for my friend so I took a seat at the bar. I had a sour apple martini--very good! The crab dip appetizer was creamy and crabby (if that's a word). Everything was delicious. From the Ceasar salad to the shrimp scampi to the coconut cake. We left there and went across the hall to Liquid Libs. I had the best orange creamcicle drink ever!! The entire night was wonderful and i will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- ExcellentTheCooksDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I wanted to find a nice Italian restaurant and Liberatore's did not disappoint. We were early for our reservation but they didn't mind. They sat us immediately and the wait staff was very attentive. The food was great and the ambience was great for our date night. We will definitely be visiting again soonSpecial Features:
- great foodhumbleguesDined on 8/2/2014I took my lady here for dinner and she loved it. her dish title I don't remember the name but she mentioned it was the best. it consisted of pasta, shrimp, and lobster. I scored major points for picking the location off the main road in a quiet location in timonium. we both recommend this location to others. and magoobys joke house is next door where we went next to laugh off a few calories. both are great spots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kathy4320Dined on 7/25/2014Food is always great here. And, we had a nice quiet corner too...just as I had requested. Perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaiterLynnVIPDined on 7/18/2014Felt like he was doing us a favor, practically threw plates down, bad attitude!Special Features:
- A fine choice for Italian foodSandyDined on 7/12/2014We had lunch at Liberatore's last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the crab ravioli, and others were pleased with the cajun chicken salad, the veal piccata (even though it's not on the menu), and the New York strip steak sandwich. It was quiet, not very crowded, and the service was a little slower than desired, but still acceptable. I expect we will dine there again.Special Features:
- Surprising neighborhood placeMagicx2Dined on 7/6/2014Great food in the middle of a business area. Comfortable for special occasions or casual dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArtyVIPDined on 7/4/2014Food was yummy...we will be back. It was too windy to eat outside, but we hope to do that on our next visit.Special Features:
- Surprise - best crab cakes in BmoreGlyndon502VIPDined on 7/4/2014total surprise, their crab cakes are better than those famous spots in town. consistent Italian fare, very good veal parm, egg plant rolatini, great steaks (another surprise). Liquid Libs - go for the drinks, not the food
- The following 294 reviews are from the LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium reviews archive.
- always a good meallenden830Dined on 6/15/2014Liberatores Timonium is our favorite Italian Restaurant. The food is always delicious, well prepared, and the service is always efficient, professional, and friendly. We love to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions here too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too smokey!CleanairfanDined on 6/5/2014Had to run gauntlet of smokers to get inside, will never go again smoke permeated the inside too. We used to like this restaurant , would not recommend now.
- Great Italian DiningBmoreChrisDined on 6/1/2014Liberatore's has great food an exceptional service. They have several locations in the area and I've heard positive feedback from friends who have gone to all locations. Would definitely recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decore need updated, mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014The food was just okay and the decorations were very dated (kind of felt like a funeral parlor). From what I have been told, the White Marsh location is much better.
- Very noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2014We enjoyed the food and atmosphere except for the fact that the noise level was too much...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistantLynnVIPDined on 5/17/2014Even on a really busy Preakness Saturday night the food was exactly like any other night, great!Special Features:
- Never DiappointedJoanieVIPDined on 5/17/2014I always like the food and the staff is very friendly. We were there Preakness night,so they were very busy. We had the great ceasar sald and the veal dish with shrimp. All was very good. Waiter did not like that we split,but we could not eat more. I always get good food and service.Special Features:
- Good Not GreatDix511Dined on 5/11/2014Liberatore's was good not great for Mother's Day dinner. I will come back, but it does not live up to the hype of being such a terrific suburban Italian restaurant. Having said that, we enjoyed our dinners (people had soup, salad, pastas, veal and chicken), and indeed, the meals were prepared and presented nicely.Special Features:
- Very Happy Mother's Daymom2ariDined on 5/11/2014Enjoyed Mother's Day at Liberatore's with my family. The meal was delicious. I especially enjoyed the Italian Lemon cake. Noise level was ok. Only negative comment was the table placement - we were a party of 7. One of the waiters made us move our seats so that a "larger" diner was in a less obstructive place. It was a little disconcerting - after all we did have a reservation for a table of 7 people and they did know that someone would actually be sitting on the aisle. But other than that incident, all was perfect. Another important feature of this restaurant is that there are NO STEPS! Access for disabled diners is a breeze.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Basic breakfast buffetNotAFoodieDined on 5/11/2014Not one of those over the top buffets. Omelettes made to order were the high spot, but there was also the usually bacon, hash browns etc. single bowl of fruit that was usually near empty. Desserts were excellent, but it was also a small display that frequently ran out. I came away satisfied, but for 22 bucks, I probably won't go back.
- Could have been better.EZ2PLEASEDined on 5/10/2014When we first arrived, our waiter was very pleasant and timely. As time went on, (6:30 PM), your resturant started to get very crowded. Our other party arrive and now there were four of us looking as our menu. Our waiter arrived, took our drink orders, then took our food selections. This is where the evening took a downturn. Our meals were served and I have to mention that the special that evening (Scallop and shrimp over pasta) was horrible at best. The scallops were raw, and the sauce was as watery as it could get. There was no flavoring, just blah. The other dishes were good. Trying to get our waiter's attention went for naught. It appeared to me that he had way too many tables to wait on, and did not have the time to attend to others.Special Features:
- Disappointingekr41Dined on 5/2/2014We frequently eat here on trips to Baltimore and usually are very satisfied with our experience. On this occasion, however, we were disappointed. My wife's pasta with crabmeat was not good at all - the crab had little taste and the pasta was clumped into 1 big lump. We should have sent it back but didn't. I had a swordfish special that was just ok. Other pastas were good as was a steak. The service was ok but seemed hurried and perfunctory. We will certainly return and hope that our next experience will be significantly better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bernie1927Dined on 5/1/2014Liberatore's turned out to be an excellent choice for celebrating a family birthday. The food was excellent as was the service. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food with lots of kidsDaveDined on 4/27/2014The food was delicious and their Veil Marsala was spot on. We started with the grilled Calamari and it just kept getting better. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dress rightcreamofcrabDined on 4/26/2014A day that my husband came home early from work, we decided to dine out. Open table showed me an available spot within 16 minites and we took it. Since we had to hurry, didnt look at the reviews for how to dress. We dressed casual and the place was packed wd elegantky dressed people (dinner jackets and shoes, long strands of pearls nd beautiful belted dresses). We immediately felt out of place and to make matters worse, our hostess treated us pooorly. I often saw her making pleasant vhit chat with every other table other than ours. When we ordered a anti-pasto she didnt care to explain the different kind of cheeses or the meat. All this most probably because we dressed casual. The food was great though. Would go again after dressing up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable Experience!jodyzDined on 4/26/2014Always a positive experience from the minute you enter the restaurant until the moment you leave! Great food & vibe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.