Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering - Perry Hall
5005 Honeygo Cntr Dr
Perry Hall, MD 21128Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering - Perry Hall
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.liberatores.com/perry-hall/about-perry-hall.html
- Phone: 4105294567
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering - Perry Hall
Just a mile and a half from the Avenue in White Marsh you'll find LIBERATORE's of Perry Hall and your host Cosimo Savino. Even if it's beyond your backyard, this member of our family of fine restaurants (established in 2006) is well worth the trip. Vivid colors, an open kitchen, and delicious, homestyle aromas immediately tell you: You've come the right place. In our vibrant and welcoming decor, semi-casual attire is most often the norm, yet it's an ideal setting to celebrate special occasions. In fact, Perry Hall features a spacious private party room for 80 that can be easily divided into two intimate rooms of 30. We have also, on numerous occasions, offered the entire restaurant to host gatherings of 200. The Perry Hall lounge features 6 large plasmas and a hip, cool scene — the perfect place for a Cosmopolitan. The lounge is totally separate from our dining room, offering a great start to the night or a relaxing place to bring the evening to a close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering - Perry Hall reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (4)special occasion (3)late-night find (3)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Good food. Friendly staff.JoeRDined on 8/21/2014I have been to the Liberatore's in Timonium and the location in Perry Hall beats it hands down. Perry Hall's restaurant is cozier and has a much friendlier wait staff. The food is always delicious.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We tried Liberatore's during Restaurant Week and ordered from the special menu. The food was great and the portions were substantial. Even though the place was quite busy, the service was fantastic. We marveled at the speed at which the wait staff and their support staff moved with ease amongst the tables and each other. It was quite a show! I can only imagine what it would have been like to watch the kitchen staff at work. We are really looking forward to returning soon. We are so glad they participated in Restaurant Week!
- disappointedretiredcounselorDined on 8/9/2014We made our reservation for 7 and asked for a booth. When we arrived there was one booth left. The host gave the booth to the party in front of us . The host told us to wait on the side for a booth. Another couple came in and the host seated them at the booth that was being cleaned for us. A young man came out of the kitchen and told us that the couple had reservations for 7 and asked for a booth so they had to seat them first. I told this young man that we made reservations for 7 and asked for a booth. He said that Open Table did not let them know that we wanted a booth. Again we were told to wait by the door. When we were finally seated we were rushed, seated at 7:15 and out the door at 7:50. We won't come again.
- DeliciousJoeRDined on 7/26/2014The mojito before the meal was one of the best I have ever had. The meal (steak with a blue cheese and lemon butter sauce) was delicious. The service was prompt and our waitress could not have been nicer. We had a wonderful experience at Liberatore's in Perry Hall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JJSIIIDined on 7/17/2014My group and I have a wonderful evening of food and drinks. The food was tasty and excellant and the service was prompt and polite.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014We go here a lot. The food is always great. They had a magician that came to the table and he was great! We had a lot of fun.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerweeklydinersDined on 6/27/2014My wife and I arrived for an early dinner & were promptly seated. Our waitress was very personable and attentive, so much so, that we left a large tip. We were glad to see that the bar crowd was in an area behind closed doors & couldn't be heard. All food courses arrived in a timely manner & not rushed, & piping hot as they should be, and delicious. We dine out every Friday, but this was a special anniversary (didn't tell anyone there), and we couldn't have asked for more. Prices were moderate and we most certainly will return. The restaurant is located in a quiet neighborhood and parking is not a problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering - Perry Hall reviews archive.