LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Eldersburg
6300 Georgetown Blvd
Eldersburg, MD 21784Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Eldersburg
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.liberatores.com/
- Phone: 4107814114x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dante Liberatore
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: Extensive menu ranging in traditional Italian to light lunch salads or sandwiches... We can provide a delicious menu at any budget. We offer full staff, linens...or simply set-up & drop off
- Entertainment: Watch Dante L work the room....It's entertaining !!
- Special Events: Please call for Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve reservations.
A word from LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Eldersburg
Italian cuisine & many traditional offerings as well. Not too formal, not too casual and always delicious, always attentive. Extensive Wine list, daily Seafood specials, Happy Hour specials, Kids Menu, Lunch Buffet - Warm & friendly staff. You’ll enjoy it!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Eldersburg - Best Restaurants in Eldersburg ›
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Eldersburg reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (18)special occasion (17)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (11)romantic (10)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great RestaurantYummDined on 8/30/2014I've eaten at this restaurant several times and have had great experiences.Special Features:
- Great findEBurgDined on 8/23/2014Food was great...service was great...atmosphere was great...didnt expect to find this place in Eldersburg...do yourself a favor and eat here soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable ExperiencefoodcrazyDined on 8/21/2014As a "foodie", I am very particular about restaurants. I was not disappointed with my Libertores .. the food, service and ambience were awesome. The waitress (a 20 year veteran) was very knowledgeable and was able to guide us through wine and food choices. I would definitely go there again!Special Features:
- ExcellentLoveItalianDined on 8/15/2014Excellent food, a comprehensive menu and every night several great specials. Generous portions. Friendly, professional staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 45 th Anniversary DinnerHardToPleaseDined on 7/26/2014The food was excellent, along with the service. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who like good food and pleasant surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable!fanofitalianfood2Dined on 7/25/2014Liberatore's is one of our favorite Italian Restorantes in the area. The food is delicious and the staff is very friendly. Dante usually greets you at the door with a huge smile.Special Features:
- Your best choice for dining!Mangamanga4Dined on 7/17/2014Even though the restaurant was very busy, as soon as we came in we were approached by the owner (who has always been very friendly) with a warm welcome and seated very soon afterwards. The service and food was excellent. We had a wonderful dining experience, but this is very typical of Liberatores. We have been returning to eat here for 12 or more years now and it never gets old. The family are just plain nice and know how to cook and host. They seem to truly appreciate their patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Completely satisfiedCarroll4FoodiesDined on 7/17/2014We have always enjoyed the casual atmosphere and excellent Italian food at Liberatore's. The owner Dante makes you feel like you are a guest in his home and other service staff are top notch. We could not resist the special 26th anniversary dinner with the 1988 menu and prices. What a deal!! The shrimp fradiavolo was generous with perfectly done shrimp and perfect spicy seasoning in their wonderful marinara sauce. Both bottles of wine were smooth and fun. The second having fragrance of bacon which most of the 6 diners picked up on. Even Dante recognized it. When Dante heard that the calamari was a bit overdone and chewy, he came out of the kitchen with a replacement order that was spot-on tender. What more could a foodie ask for!?!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting with questionsmngordoVIPDined on 7/16/2014Read many reviews of Libertore's Eldersburg before going there for the 1988 pricing offer. Wondered why most reviews emphasized the welcome you got from Dante and spoke of the excellent service. Those comments though proved to be right on the mark. Dante's welcome (the restaurant was really crowded) was wonderful AND he makes sure you are seated "on time". Despite the crowd we were well served though the drinks we ordered (martinis) were better made at other Libertores. However, the bread was excellent and the house sale was fine. Main dishes we ordered though, were simply OK, (but fall into the mediocre category). Overall though, a decent dining experience.Special Features:
- Consistently very goodDonnaVIPDined on 7/5/2014Liberatores has been a great restaurant for many years. The food and service is always consistently top notch. Their cream of crab soup is one of the best in town. They also serve my favorite salad--the Augie's salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!DaveDDined on 6/23/2014My wife has a lot of food allergies and dining out can often be a risk. Dante and the staff at Liberatore's in Eldersburg always go out of their way to make sure we have a safe and enjoyable dining experience. The food is outstanding and the staff is some of the best you will find. Over the years we have brought as many friends and family with us as possible to enjoy this restaurant and now it is the only place my parents want to have dinner when they come to visit. I highly recommend Liberatore’s in Eldersburg to anyone looking for a good meal in a relaxing environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedEthnicfoodieDined on 6/22/2014We have been eating here many times for the past few years. With 6 meals on the line, the chef had hits with 50%. Three of the meals were just okay. The CAPELLINI CAPRESE should have had sausage in it, with fresh tomatoes and basil. There was no sausage in the meal, and the canned sauce was over garlic. The other two meals had the same "special sauce". Maybe it was the chef's day off, but the best part of the meal was the bread.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2014We've been here several times and have always left happy. The service is very friendly and efficient, the food is wonderful. For us, it's the same distance and quality as dining in Baltimore's Little Italy, but the drive is prettier and less stressful - and there's never a parking problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceStephDined on 6/15/2014Our wait person was very attentive and the food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good business lunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/10/2014Sykesville area is still growing and there are lots of chains so it's nice to have a local restaurant to chooseSpecial Features:
- The following 123 reviews are from the LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Eldersburg reviews archive.
- Good Times.onchinawhileDined on 5/23/2014We had guests in for a College Graduation and tried the Eldersburg location . What a great find. Food was excellent and the service was better. Dante and his staff treat you like Family. My Guests were very impressed and mentioned that we will meet here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent mothers day care!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014wait staff and management were outstanding during Mothers Day dinner. Really made you feel special...much individual attention given!!Special Features:
- Consistently WonderfulSandRDined on 5/10/2014We've been dining here for many years, and the food and service have never been less than great. We've never been disappointed and the owner Dante, and his staff make you feel like one of the family. Great food, great service, and an all around great experience! Ask for Nancy, she's fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GREAT!WhereismycheesecakeDined on 5/3/2014We took friends here for a special occasion as we knew we wouldn't be disappointed. Food was great and service was also great. Dante always makes everyone feel right at home. Caesar had been with the restaurant for 4 days. What a seasoned veteran for a younger person. We tried our hardest to rattle him (only playing), but he rolled with the punches. Never disapointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good time.ThankULibsDined on 5/2/2014Dante is always a gracious host and the food was excellent as usual. I had a unique situation and Dante was so great at accomodating my need that I could never ask for more from a friend let alone a businessman in the community. Lastly, the servers are always wonderful. You will not have a bad experience at Libertore's in Eldersburg.Special Features:
- Great ItalianItalianDined on 4/13/2014No doubt one of the gems of the area. Tried Foccai in Ellicott city and was sorely disappointed with the food. lots of show and no go. I've been visiting Liberatores for many years and have never been disappointed. It will become your favorite too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eldersburg's Finest DiningToolsmithDined on 3/22/2014Liberatore's is our go-to choice when dining out in Eldersburg. The staff is solicitous, the service is quick and thoughtful. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been here for a bigOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/20/2014We've been here for a big party and just for dinner. The level of food and service is always very good. Friendly and professional servers, well prepared food that is actually served hot.Special Features:
- First time is a charmSnadyDined on 3/1/2014This was our first visit to Liberatore's in Eldersburg and it won't be the last. My entree of mushroom risotto with shrimp was superb! The mushrooms were tender and sweet and the shrimp were numerous and not overcooked. I am looking forward to our next visit just so I can enjoy this entree again! My husband's lasagna was okay but not up to the standards of this restaurant. The meat in the sauce seemed artificial and the cheese was minimal. This will not stop us from dining here again because there was such a vast array of tasty-looking selections on the menu that one misstep won't matter. The owner, Dante, was very friendly and Nancy, our server, could not have been better.Special Features:
- Absolutely delicious!!!WakeUpAndLiveDined on 2/1/2014This place is a gem. My third visit and I have tried 3 different dishes (plus sampling of the various dishes my family has ordered). Dante and his personality make you feel like you are right at home. His infectious personality and desire to make it a pure dining experience carries over into his wait staff. Top notch service, great food, great prices... A perfect place for a romantic dinner for two or for me to take my kids along in tow. The bruschetta is great, the autumn salad is delicious, and the main courses??? I have not found one yet that I would not recommend. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2014We went for lunch and the food was awesome. Everyone enjoyed their meal and we could really tell that the food was from good quality and hand-made. Our server was very helpful and knowledgeable from the beginning; he was happy to go over the menu and answer any questions we had. The atmosphere and experience was so enjoyable that we stayed for cappuccinos and never felt rushed to leave. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liberatore's Eldersburg5SpeedGuyDined on 1/27/2014Liberatore's ALWAYS comes through as a very classy, delicious restaurant. We went there on January 27th, 2014 for the anniversary of our 1st date (many years ago). As always the food was spectacular. My wife and I both enjoyed the dining experience (as always). Looking forward to our next visit-and won't wait for a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Night Outfoodie4everDined on 12/27/2013I went to meet good friends and celebrate our Birthdays together. Our reception was warm and gracious. We really enjoyed the atomosphere and the food was superb. I had the Rissotto with seafood it was amazing. Our guests had Veal Parmesan and Eggplant Parmesan they both raved about it. It was a lovely evening made even better by the excellent service. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dante and the staff alwaysRussVIPDined on 12/24/2013Dante and the staff always do a superb job. Excellent! A+++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite for yearsKathleenDined on 12/23/2013My family has enjoyed dining at Eldersburg's Liberatores for years. No one can surpass the welcoming given by owner Dante. He truly is the secret to the overall experience. Of course, I've never had anything but delicious meals and wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a party of 22 and eachCarlDined on 12/21/2013Had a party of 22 and each meal came out at the same time, every meal was cooked to perfection as there were many veal chops and filet mignons. Every person raved about their meal and how friendly the staff was. The restaurant was very crowded and the service was a little slow but very accommodating. The prices were exceptionally reasonable considering the same meals in Little Italy Baltimore would have been at least 30% higher.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatluvgoof98Dined on 12/18/2013We have been eating at Liberatore's since they opened many years ago. We will continue - Dante is what makes this place work. He greets everyone personally, and spends time with them to make them feel "at home".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a Go To after 25 years!StephDined on 11/23/2013Liberators in Eldersburg provides a delicious meal in a warm, relaxing setting as always. Nice job Dante!Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerDinerIAmDined on 11/22/2013My wife and I visited Liberatore's for dinner and really loved the food and the staff! The waiter was very attentive, the food was well prepared and delicious. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great eveningBonnieDined on 11/16/2013This is one of our favorite restaurants. Food is always great! Owner and staff are very accommodating and professional. Love it!Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013Wonderful, awesome restaurant restaurant. Has always been our favorite. Excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the line!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2013Wonderful food, perfect portions, great service, will keep coming back. A true gem tucked away in Eldersburg.Special Features:
- Great, consistent experienceBVGALLAGHERVIPDined on 9/17/2013We enjoy everything about this restaurant. ...never been disappointed in 20 years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always amazingIngridDined on 8/31/2013Perfect portions, excellent taste and presentation - all done consistently and with superb service. A really great place for special occasions or just a couples treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent food. TopSusanDined on 8/16/2013Always excellent food. Top notch service. Overal wonderful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.