Libations Restaurant and Lounge at The Radisson Hotel Providence
2081 Post Rd.
Warwick, RI 02903Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Libations Restaurant and Lounge at The Radisson Hotel Providence
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.radisson.com/warwick-hotel-ri-02886/riproair/dinings
- Phone: 4015982121x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 05:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Watson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Operating within a full-service hotel, our Sales & Catering staff can provide a variety of services to meet your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Operating within a full-service hotel, our Sales & Catering staff can provide a variety of services to meet your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Cheryl LaBanca 401-598-2119x
A word from Libations Restaurant and Lounge at The Radisson Hotel Providence
We are a guest service oriented restaurant focusing on seasonal and locally sustainable products. Our chefs are all passionate and well educated professionals who dedicate themselves to creating experiences for your guests through food!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Libations Restaurant and Lounge at The Radisson Hotel Providence reviews from OpenTable diners
- OverlookedhsomDined on 7/17/2013This restaurant is overlooked by locals, as it is located in the hotel. They came out with some new menu items. Which we thought were good, with minor adjustments to presentation and sides. Chowder and crab cakes and bbq chicken were good. The desserts were worth it. The tomato soup is thick, not creamy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmos, affordable & tasty fareCBTinNOLADined on 6/3/2013This would be quite a decent restaurant in ANY context but it was a pleasure to find this place in an "airport hotel" (Radisson) close to where I was staying for a conference. The dining area was open, softly lit, and comfortable. The dishes were well prepared, nicely presented, and featured fresh local produce. Service was competent - although our server fumbled about a bit, she was motivated and everything went well. This is a well run "training" restaurant for Johnson & Wales students and they do a fine job overall. The prices were very modest - especially for a restaurant far from the city center that typically sees travelers without time or inclination to shop around. Small but respectable wine list with hardly a visible markup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick stop, extended stayOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/24/2013Originally planned on being a quick dinner, but an offer to watch the NHL playoffs in their lounge area was above and beyond the service I expected. The restaurant is quiet and cozy, and has a very welcome feel when you walk in. Unlike typical hotel restaurants, the prices were reasonable, the food was outstanding, and the wine list and drink selections were diverse. The service from Rich, Celine, Cody and Alyssa are top notch. I certainly recommend checking this place out, even if you aren't a Radisson hotel guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JWU highly recommendsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/1/2013Beautiful atmosphere, delicious foods, knowledgeable & informative staff from JWU.Special Features:
- Nice surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/15/2013A surprise find on a trip to Providence. We went researching places where Johnson & Wales culinary graduates might ply their trade and found this one. Excellent food especially for the price. Try the small plates especially. Will definitely be going back to try the rest of the menu.Special Features:
- The team at Libations wasJackieAVIPDined on 3/9/2013The team at Libations was very friendly and accommodating. They were attentive to our group and flexible with our needs.Special Features:
- the lobster chowder was reallySassyDined on 12/1/2012the lobster chowder was really good and the pulled porkSpecial Features:
- Can not wait to return!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2012Libations is a wonderful dining establishment. It is one of my favorites and has been so for quite a few years. The service is always spectacular and all the students seem to enjoy their jobs and helping to make a memorable experience for each guest. The drinks are fantastic! Each bartender is more than welcoming when asked if they could make special cocktails not on the menu. Libations is also great for foodies as the menu is innovative and yet still accommodating for those with simple appetites. It is also very reasonably priced-which you can never go wrong with!Special Features:
- We always love dining at Libations.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/10/2012We always love dining at Libations...we are planning our next trip already!!!Special Features:
- One of my favorite littleOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/23/2012One of my favorite little hide aways! I always have a great time and a great meal at Libations! The food, wine, and service are all top notch!!! Looking forward to returning!Special Features:
- Really great eats in Providence RIBirthdayGalDined on 5/18/2012We only had a chance to have breakfast there. The food was excellent. They had a special, cinnabon pancakes and they were absolutely delicious. The staff is a mixture of Johnson and Wales culinary students and professionals and the blending of the two made for great food and great service. I hope to get a chance to try dinner there on our next trip.Special Features:
- You can tell the people hereBritabroadDined on 4/8/2012You can tell the people here are there because they see it as their vocation. The menu on the face of it the menu reads like regular American fare. However the quality and presnetation and 'twists" they put on their food makes this a great brunch venueSpecial Features:
- Fantastic food, exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/7/2012Fantastic food, exceptional service, and they adapted our table from 4 to 6 with a smile.Special Features:
- One of my favorite littleOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2012One of my favorite little hide away for a fantastic meal!Special Features:
- Food and service were fabulous!PeterEVIPDined on 2/10/2012Our dining experience was outstanding. The staff went above and beyond the entire evening. We will certainly return to Libations.Special Features:
- Go!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/8/2011Absolutely amazing night in the restaurant! Our bartender Rich was great! I cant wait to take my wife back again!!Special Features:
- The food was great and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/25/2011The food was great and our waitress was very mindful of the fact that we needed to be at the airport by a certain time. Great experience as always at the Radisson.
- Very pleased with the impeccableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010Very pleased with the impeccable service and very good food. They were very accommodating to my niece's peanut allergies.Special Features: