Lhardy Kitchen + Bar
301 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Lhardy Kitchen + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lhardy.us/
- Phone: 7864640516x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Monday 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday 11:30 am – 11:00 pm
Wednesday 11:30 am – 11:00 pm
Thursday 11:30 am – 11:00 pm
Friday 11:30 am – 12:00 am
Saturday 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Lhardy Kitchen + Bar
LHARDY Kitchen+Bar's upscale atmosphere combines romance, passion, and inspiration while preserving tradition: inspired in the authentic and most traditional International cuisine, whose recipes have evolved for more than 100 years to be part of a menu that meet the American tastes and boasts just enough variety and flavor to suit any and all palates.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lhardy Kitchen + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (11)romantic (9)good for groups (7)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Kitsc, poor service & foodLuckyNVIPDined on 10/8/2014What a waist of money, the place is huge, and it looks they spent a lot pf money in decoration. But the seats are very uncomfortable, the distance between the bench and the table is ridiculous, you will never be able to seat correctly. The service was a disaster, the food itasted horrible, the cuttlery out of size, everything is a mess, it seems this place was made by an amateur restauranteur and here you have the results.Special Features:
- Appalling and Tasteless FoodRubyMurrayVIPDined on 9/3/2014In 11 years of dining out in the US, this is undoubtedly the worst experience I have ever encountered in a US restaurant. For dinner I ordered Beef Carpaccio (this was still frozen a full of ice lumps) and then ordered Peperoni Pizza that can only be described as "tasteless slab of dough" In place of the Beef Carpaccio I ordered Minestrone Soup and the taste can only be described as “dishpan water”. This is a real shame as the decor and ambience is probably one of the best I have encountered on my travels.
- Pleasant SurpriseGablesDinerDined on 8/9/2014The food was great and the service fantastic. Definitely a return visit is in order!Special Features:
- DisappointingLarryVIPDined on 8/2/2014We have been to this restaurant many times and thoroughly enjoyed the fare. This time however, was very unhappy. We were 1 of 4 couples and the service was non-attentive. Most of the staff congregated in the back. I had to go looking for our waiter. We requested a certain kind of pasta but evidently not paid attention to; we requested no anchovies in the salad and it was covered with anchovies. Had prior commitments so we could not wait for replacements of our meals.Special Features:
- Good... But not surprisedCalixtaDined on 8/1/2014The restaurant is very nice, but the service and the food haven't surprised me.Special Features:
- Wonderful in every wayShamelessGourmandDined on 7/26/2014We had a fantastic dinner! Everything from the ambiance to the service and food was outstanding. Not a single complaint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comes Thru Once AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/22/2014Reading some of the reviews posted for La Tagliatella, I have to wonder if the people posting them -- the truly negative reviews -- wrote about the same restaurant I'm taking family and friends to. We've dined there five times and the place has yet to disappoint us. Granted, it's not fanciful plates designed by star chefs, but this sort of meal is meant to be enjoyed con tutta la famiglia. La Tagliatella very much reminds me of Carmine's in NYC, another place where the food is good, and served in family sized portions. (Tagliatella's portions are large enough to share; Carmine's, though, are larger.) The place is pretty to look at; the service warm, friendly and professional, and the food is well prepared, well presented and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great staffMikeDined on 7/16/2014The food was very good. Their meatballs were outstanding. Adequate wine selection. The entrees were very good but they were out of a menu recommended dish. Limited desert menu. All in all in was a very pleasant experience and we plan on returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pasta in townOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014All their pasta is homemade and fresh!!! Plenty of options of pastas and sauces to mix and match. Their meatballs are amazing!!Special Features:
- A little dissapointedTagliatellanomoreDined on 7/5/2014I had thought the Italian baroque restaurant would offer me some authentic Italian food, and it failed to do so. When my partner and I walked in a waiter which I discovered later was ours watched us walk in and be seated and it wasnt until 10 minutes and after the busboy had taken our drink orders that he arrived. I found the food bland. When ever I can cook something better at home I am not happy and so was the case. I hope they improve because the decor has a lot to offer.
- Good Italian spotJmartVIPDined on 7/4/2014My wife and I enjoyed going to La Tagilatella. The place is nice and very well decorated. The meatball appetizers were tasty with a litte zing in the sauce. The mushroom and truffle rotonda pasta was excellent and the triangle pear and gorgonzola was good, but it could have had more filling. Finally, the chocolate dessert (can't remember the name) was a nice touch at the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gets better each time we eat here.LarryVIPDined on 6/28/2014We introduced yet another couple to a terrific evening out which included a wonderful meal at La Tagliatella. No doubt we will return bringing more people to eat here.Special Features:
- The following 78 reviews are from the Lhardy Kitchen + Bar reviews archive.
- Delicious but too loud WednesdaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/25/2014I went to La Tagliatella for the first time with my family and I loved the decor inside. It made me feel like I was somewhere foreign, outside of Miami. While the service has never been amazing, it was decent and the pasta was very good. I recently went on a Wednesday night though, hoping for a nice quiet dinner with a friend who just came back from her first trip to Europe and I was greeted by very loud (live) salsa music which is apparently played there every Wednesday night. First of all, it doesn't match the theme of the restaurant at all and secondly, it was so loud that we had to yell to speak. On the up side it's only Wednesdays so I recommend eating here every other day of the week.Special Features:
- horrible, will not come backmiamiblondeVIPDined on 6/25/2014horrible food, horrible service. restaurant was understaffed. hostess told us prior to seating. we should have left then. waiter was very careless. pizza came 40 minutes later unsliced . salad had brown lettuce. our pastas were uneatable. did not even take it home. soaking in oil. music was so loud all we wanted to do is live. we could not even get the attention of the waiter to bring us our check. so glad when we left
- happyfoodieVIPDined on 6/15/2014We were presently surprised by the décor, you do not feel when you walk in that you are in the middle of Coral Gables.. The food was very good. We started at the bar and had bar bites and than went to a table and had their Tagliatella salad which was extremely good and then had pasta as our entrée. The sauce was outstanding... I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely go back...Special Features:
- outstandinganonDined on 6/14/2014From start to finish this is a gem in coral gables. Not only was everything delicious, more than ample servings. The mussels and pan fried snapper the best I have ever had. Dinner salad was amazing and large. Don't be afraid to take some left overs home. Staff was very accommodating. Returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently awesome-a must share!LarryVIPDined on 6/7/2014Another wonderful experience. We introduced some friends to this eatery and they love it.Special Features:
- Very pleasantBenitezDined on 6/4/2014Our reservation was at the end of the day but it didn't feel like that at all.... The food was great and the service was superb. Our waiter was very cordial and efficient and made us feel at ease and welcome despite the time. Congrats!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must improveRmardeniDined on 5/11/2014The restaurant has a great decor and some of the dishes are good but not great. The attention of the waiters is not the best it can be. This place has potential but management must make sure that attention is paid to the tables and the food
- All was good except......ElianaDined on 5/3/2014.........I understand that this is a family restaurant, but it takes away from the dining experience when kids and 'shrieking' and running around the restaurant. This is not Applebees nor Fridays...... The food and service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, loved it!jackVIPDined on 4/27/2014The appetizers were delicious, the service was excellent and the food was delicious, what more can i say, you gotta try it, order the pizza and you will be amazed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service with horrible foodGables007VIPDined on 4/23/2014The service is non existent the food is horrible, I'm still asking my self if this is a pizzeria or a restaurant Cain figure out the horrible menu, the place is beautifully decorated however whom ever is running this restaurant doesn't know any think about food service and food preparation
- Old Times MuseumBuddyIsraelDined on 4/5/2014great ambience, the service was great and the waiters were very cordial. I was really impressed with the décor, I felt like I was in another country...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLarryVIPDined on 3/29/2014Kudos to the chef-normally pesta sauce is normally very oily but this was the right consistency and extremely enjoyable with the al dente rigatone. Staff very accomodating as 2 additional joined our group of 6 and everyone could not haave been nicer.Special Features:
- Great Food, Service SpottyHerkimer54Dined on 3/29/2014Party of 5 - everyone was very happy with the plates they had chosen - delicious! Service started out great, but was sometimes spotty throughout the night. Wrong dishes brought to our place one time. Towards the end of the meal, manager seemed very unhappy with scowls on face. He began talking to various groups of staff who stormed away from him very unhappy. Short thereafter, much of staff ran into the kitchen with manager and returned to the floor with unpleasant looks on their face. All of this was very apparent to the guests. Otherwise, a great food experience!Special Features:
- We had to send our food backalr6Dined on 3/29/2014We had to send our food back because it was cold and when it was returned to us, clearly it had been microwaved. Even the spaghetti! and a so called 'baked dish' was simply pasta with powder parmessan sprinkled on top. The staff was not what you'd expect to find at a restaurant on Miracle Mile either. Just overall poor experience. Definately has gone down hill since first opening.
- OutstandingLarryVIPDined on 3/26/2014My friends told me it was wonderful. Very impressed. Will return. Staff. Service. Food. Superb!Special Features:
- Good but missing the personal touchFogoDined on 3/22/2014Recently we went to crlebrate the birthday of a relative. I informed the maitre d and also put in my reservation At open table. I told the server too. Nobody cared to Bring a dessert with a candle or even say happy bitthday. This was a downer, even at pizza parlor on my neighborhood The servers come with a dessert and a candle. Servers need to be trained. And the maitre d should Comunicate these details. After all this is a People business, there are 1000 restaurants and we go To the one that gives best service. Not this one!Special Features:
- From the hostess to the waitersLarryVIPDined on 3/22/2014From the hostess to the waiters to the manager-warm, friendly. Caters to customer!Special Features:
- European eleganceLarryVIPDined on 3/15/2014From the moment we walked in and were greeted, our dining experience escalated-the service was wonderful; the food was excellent; the atmosphere was warm and comfortable. This is our 4th time at La Tagliatella - we look forward to our next event at this fabulous restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice addition to GablesmiarunnerVIPDined on 3/9/2014Cute, kitschy Italian restaurant in the heart of Coral Gables. Their most noteworthy items are definitely their pizzas, which I highly recommend. Great service made for a fun night out.Special Features:
- Great Food- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/8/2014I was looking forward to trying this place, and I have to say I was quite disappointment with the service from our server.Special Features:
- Great placeJennyDined on 3/8/2014We loved the feel of the place, very comfortable, the Margherita pizza was excellent. Wine selection was very nice, we chose a Pinot Noor it went well with our food selection. Great time, would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Service EverOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2014I have eaten here several times before and the food was good and the service was adequate. This time the service was horrible. Other tables were walking out one after another. Even if you wanted to complain you could not get someone to come to the table. extremely disappointed.
- Was every bit of what I expected,jackVIPDined on 2/21/2014Was every bit of what I expected, did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Italian!EMFoodieDined on 2/16/2014We had dinner at this restaurant on an friend's advice. It was worth it! The food is great, service is customer focused and the decor makes the whole package. We all had pasta and raved about it - all fresh and made on site with many sauces to pick from. I liked the parmigiana and truffles. My husband did say that the bolognese sauce could have been better. My son did not complain about small portions! Try the peppered carpaccio! A definite must visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overwhelming noDinDinDined on 2/15/2014We went for Valentine's Day dinner. The server was attempting to be nice but she came off as disingenuous and overbearing. By the end of the meal, I couldn't stand to look at her. The food was sub par. I have had tastier meals at Panera and Boston Market. We won't be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentines day pickbittersweetDined on 2/14/2014the food was spectacular but service was mediocre. The host was great, sat us quickly and was giving out roses (for the valentines day festivities). the server, however, rarely made an appearance by out table. took about 10 minutes to get menus, anpther 15 for him to come back and take our order, and then served out meal without utensils before disappearing again. The restaurant was not packed at all, pleanty of empty tables so i dont know why he kept disappearing. As far as the food, it really was delicious. we had the foccacia breads for an appetizer and they were sincerely one of the most delicious things i've ever eaten. I ordered the gnocchi carbonara with shrimp,the gnocchi melts in your mouth,you can tell it is authentic italian.Special Features:
- Last Minute Findracso13815Dined on 2/14/2014Was able to book a reservation last minute on valentines and the results were exceptional. The service, the food, the wine, everything was great for the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine surpriseCharlie50Dined on 2/14/2014I made reservations based only on having driven by this relatively new place on Miracle Mile. After reserving a week in advance decided to read the "reviews" which to my amazement were a 50/50 split of one and 4-5 stars. Nervous about how the evening would go, my wife and I went not expecting a whole lot but Angelica our waitress from Peru (in an Italian rest) was super friendly and helpful. Started with a Torre di Pisa, a veggie delight. My wife's green lasagna was pretty good (and abundant) while my veal scallopine was a bit drier than it should have been but the mushroom gravy and the pasta side (decided against the veggie/potato standard) made up for it. Overall, a great evening with the only surprise on the positive side.Special Features: