Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
1765 Sidewinder Dr.
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lespriprime.com/
- Phone: 4356495900x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00 PM -10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak
- Executive Chef: Scott Boberek
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We provide off-site catering.
- Private Party Facilities: The Private Board Room, Dining Room, Bar and Patio (weather permitting) are available for private engagements. Special menus may be customized for your function. We also provide off-site catering.
- Private Party Contact: Pamela Longley 4356495900x
- Entertainment: Music and Sports.
A word from Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar offers the top 2% of USDA Prime meats worldwide, the highest sushi grade fish selection, and 30 distinguished wines By-the-Glass for your dining pleasure. Located inside Club Lespri, choose from three dining venues ranging from the nostalgia of the old world private supper club to a cozy sushi bar or an entertaining sports bar. We invite you to come and experience our friendly service and culinary delights by indulging in our 16 oz. USDA Prime Ribeye cooked to perfection, Crunchy Casanova Tuna Rolls, Mediterranean Hummus with Grilled Focacio, Prime Rib Sliders with Manchego Cheese on Brioche, Beignets and more!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (12)great for outdoor dining (12)special occasion (10)neighborhood gem (9)romantic (8)notable wine list (6)good for groups (4)late-night find (4)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- One of the best in Park CityKeithGersonVIPDined on 8/22/2014Starting with a nice Pinot, the Crab Cakes, Pisa Salad, and Magura Sashimi I was hooked. Lead to Ribeye Steaks and Beignet's fir desert. Everything was great including terrific service. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leave Main Street DiningRydermomVIPDined on 8/21/2014Lespri is off the beaten path in Park City, but worth looking for. We've eaten at the high end restaurants on Main Street but have had the best steak at Lespri. Cooked perfectly, seasoned well and you are given sauces to choose from. The sides are wonderful, boursin mashed potatoes, truffle fries, etc One of our favorite things about Lespri is the sushi is one of the best as well. We love having hamachi or a roll before dinner and then also being able to have a steak They have expanded their outdoor dining and it's a lovely place to dine. The service at Lespri is also some of the best in town. They remember us when we come in and are always attentive and personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PCityRegularDined on 8/6/2014Park City needs a sushi place like this! Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and servicefit4lifeDined on 8/1/2014This was the first time I dined here and it was perfect. The outdoor patio was beautiful and the sushi was wonderful. Great wine list and service. I will difentely dine here again. It's perfect for that special romantic evening or group dinners. Beautiful ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceAlexxannDined on 7/18/2014Steaks were perfect, service was the best. We loved the crab cakes and carpaccio appetizer. Outside is beautiful - only weird thing is the metal chairs - seems perhaps a cushion on the bottom would make it fit the stellar atmosphere, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must For Adult Diningdinner45Dined on 7/12/2014We were treated to excellent service in a relaxing outdoor venue. The waiter and waitress were very knowledgeable and helpful selecting entrees and wine. ...A short but excellent wine list with prices about what you would expect in Utah. I had the filet which was cooked to perfection; my partner had a sushi roll which was awesome. We are returning for dinner in the near future. There were no noisy children goofing off in the bar so we bypassed the bar, otherwise, we would have stayed for another drink or two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sushi and Prime FilletskipcscDined on 7/5/2014Laspri is a hidden gem in Park City! The Sushi is fresh and delicious, and the Prime beef melts in your mouth. I've loved splitting dishes with family and friends, which has enabled us sample more of various offerings. The service is superior.Special Features:
- LespriPCEater1231Dined on 6/7/2014food, service and ambiance -fantastic. presentation exquisite. Large wine list. Great summer menu. Salmon Scalloponi--THE DISHSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 71 reviews are from the Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar reviews archive.
- Fabulous Find off Main StreetvogelhuberVIPDined on 3/28/2014As usual, another great night at Lespris - terrific specialty sushi rolls, a great bottle of wine (brought our own but they have a great selection), incredible beignets and superb service - Erin, Brian, Honey.......Great for any occasion - missed Chef Scott but Sushi Chef Scott was 'right on'!Special Features:
- Steak and Sushi to die forFoodieKingDined on 3/15/2014Lespri Prime is a gem on the outskirts of Park City. The food is top notch, from the homemade chips to the sushi rolls to the excellent cuts of steak to the delicious sides. I recommend it for anyone including foodies of the highest snob level!Special Features:
- A Hidden Gem in Park City !phxgalVIPDined on 3/2/2014Just around the corner from the Marriott Park City, tucked into a small office/shopping center is Lespri Prime Steak & Sushi. What a find, and not to be missed on any trip to Park City! The steak is as good as ANY we have ever had, and the sushi is creative , elegant and wonderful. A nice wine list, and yummy beignets for desert. Service is excellent and ambience is low key. Actually part of a boutique hotel, there is a wonderful bar area for cocktails. Just nothing but great things to say about this experience !Special Features:
- Food was quite good. ServiceABandBPDined on 3/1/2014Food was quite good. Service wasn't...no drink/wine list given and then server was irritated when we didn't have our drink order ready...remained curt for the rest of the evening. The ability to turn an unhappy customer to a happy one is the real test of good service!Special Features:
- Park City SushiHansVIPDined on 2/22/2014Overall we enjoyed a very nice, casual evening at Lespri. This was our first visit. Our guests really enjoyed their steaks and side dishes. The server was funny and friendly, and provided excellent service. My wife and I were a bit disapointed in the sushi rolls, and felt like they were pretty average. The deserts were outragously tasty! We would most likely come back again for a steak or other menu item, but would probably save our Sushi dining for another time.Special Features:
- Good Food - Nice Wine ListSkiBumDined on 2/19/2014Lespri has good food and an extensive wine list. But, the restaurant area is small so it can get noisy when full. I normally have a steak (it's always been great) but decided to go the sushi route this time. Sashimi was fresh. Rolls where OK but not great. Probably will stick to land animals in the future. They were booked full this time. The dinner was with a business client (who was a potential for using Lespri's Property Management Services) and we were asked to leave to free up the table after about 1 1/2 hours. Not sure how that will impact the client's decision to use Lespri.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice meal after a long dayNyfoodieVIPDined on 2/14/2014nice meal after a long day of skiing! good ambiance, not too fancy.Special Features:
- Very unique combo...SteakskiforfunDined on 2/8/2014Very unique combo...Steak and Sushi(something for everyone). Steak was fantastic and service was very attentive an knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a nice dinner. Obviously,wineanddineDined on 2/8/2014We had a nice dinner. Obviously, this is a beef and sushi place. Fish entrees are offered. They were OK but not exciting.Special Features:
- Great food, service is hit and missEvanVIPDined on 2/7/2014This was at least my sixth or seventh time dining at Lespri over the last several years...I was delighted to find that the food was as good as ever, but disappointed in the poor service that we received. A large party that had requested separate checks monopolized our server's time...we waited 25 minutes after finishing our meals to be acknowledged by our server and to receive our check. After giving a credit card, we waited another 5 minutes for the signature slip. Our evening was much less enjoyable due to the management's failure to address a rude and loud large party and the inability to shift the staffing to accommodate such a party.Special Features:
- Fabulous findCLTSKIERVIPDined on 2/1/2014We dined here with another couple, deciding to try somewhere new, not realizing this restaurant has been around for quite a while. Wish we had discovered it before! Not often do you find a place to dine in PC that you can actually carry on a conversation. The ambience is wonderful, food was great and the service was fantastic as well! During our dinner we had already decided we would return again this week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!!!TheRightChoiceDined on 1/31/2014My girlfriend and I really enjoyed everything that Lespri had to offer, and the sushi was the best we've ever had. I'm usually not a big sushi fan myself, but it was amazing and I couldn't get enough of it. This is a great spot for a romantic dinner and I highly recommend it to everyone who visits here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed bagEH555VIPDined on 1/22/2014Steak was delicious (had better be for the price!) but sushi was mediocre. Service was very good. Atmosphere, set up and location are a bit strange. Wine list is overpriced and lame (few years listed). Wouldn't go out of my way to go again.
- Good sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2014We split a ribeye steak and my husbands half was mostly grizzle. Our sushi was very good. I'd stick to sushi The prices were average for that type of restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been betterchezllamaVIPDined on 1/18/2014We ate here over Sundance Weekend so it was extremely crowded. I think on a non-event type weekend it would have been much better. The service was fair, not great. The food was okay, not great, and very expensive. I ordered a petite filet and they brought me some other steak that had a ton of gristle. They were good about taking my meal off the bill. I would try this restaurant again during the off season - but not when town is crowded.Special Features:
- Great dinner even tho traffic madeOver60VIPDined on 1/18/2014These folks were very kind and understanding about the horrible traffic in Park City that day. We also had plans afterword so we all worked together to have a rather quick but well presented and delish meal and good wine. I called ahead to warn them that we were stuck and would be late. Asked what they could do even tho I knew they were booked for the evening! Thank you for the kind and good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, PriceySkiBumDined on 1/14/2014LeSpre has a great chef and the food is well prepared. Our steaks were perfect -- served on 600 degree plates, nicely seared, and juicy. It is a small seating area setup in a U shape with a nice wine rack running down the middle. When not crowed, it is a very nice, romantic dining experience. When more than 30% full, it can start to get a bit noisey. Service is prompt with personal attention. Your bill per person should normally run $75-100/person. Pertty much everything is al-a-cart. Steaks - $43-47. Sides: $7 Salads: $11 Appetizers: $10-20. Wine: $10-20/glass $40-$350/bottle Wouldn't recommended for small children -- it is an adult setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicepaddyobieVIPDined on 1/12/2014Brian and Honey did a super job taking care of us. Food was outstanding and filet one of the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small, intimate, eclectic,expensiveDhdinPCDined on 1/7/2014This combination steakhouse/sushi bar is off the beaten path in Park City. Have no fears about whether Lespri can pull off the food combination--both steaks and sushi were well-prepared, well-presented, and delicious. We brought our own wine (corkage fee was very reasonable), but I did look over the wine list, which showed an impressive array of wines to fit the food order. Service was prompt with water, wine and food; our server did take a little while to find us. She was friendly, informed about the menu, and gave good recommendations. The filet and other entrees are pricey, but we split a filet, keeping the cost down. The star of the evening was dessert- beignets with heavy cream and jam. We shouldn't have, but we were glad we did.Special Features:
- The combination worksLondonerDined on 1/5/2014Combining a steak house with a sushi place works. The steak was excellent and cooked just right. The rolls were innovative and for the most part the unusual variety of ingredients blended well together. Service properly but not intrusively attentive. We would have been happy to find this place in London or New York, but in Park City, it is quite special.Special Features:
- Steak, steak, sushinickDined on 1/2/2014I was very pleased with our dinner @ lespri. Nice sushi, fresh well presented salads, delicious sides and those perfect steaks ! I will be back & I will tell folks to make a point to go thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceNewtotownDined on 1/1/2014We made reservations for 8:45 - only time they could accommodate us. They called to confirm and never asked anything about sitting in the bar. When we arrived, they were going to sit us in the bar rather than the dining room in the back. When we asked about the dining area, they asked us if we had requested that! I've never had to request a dining room when making a dinner reservation. They checked on the dining area and said it would be another 35-40 minute wait. If they could not accommodate dinner in the dining area for our time, then they should have asked when making the reservation or calling to confirm it if we would mind the bar. Certainly appears to us to be a place without class or knowledge of customer service.
- Best food in Park CityJohntheSkierGolferVIPDined on 12/6/2013In Park City, a number of the best restaurants are off Main Street. Lespri is one of the off Main gems. Located in the Prospector Square area of old Park City, there is free parking and bus service right out front. In season, do make reservations. In summer there is great outdoor seating. We had cocktails, perfectly made. And wine with the meal from a huge wine rack that fills the center of the restaurant. Our filet and scallop entrees were perfectly done and presented. Sides are also delicious. Service is quick and attentive.The menu does not list any vegetarian choices, but just ask and chef Scott Boberek will offer some great ones. And call ahead if you would like something exotic like chicken livers. We think Lespri will please you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lespri okreggiesdadVIPDined on 12/5/2013We found the restaurant to be ok, definitely not great. the food was lukewarm and the menu had several items that were unavailable. for the price there are better places in PCSpecial Features:
- GREATJerryDined on 10/6/2013The food and service were outstanding! I've recommended it to several people already!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FindInaMDined on 8/23/2013I was looking for a very fine steak and sushi restaurant to take some good friends. So I googled steak restaruants in the Park City Utah are. This restaurant was rated very high and so I decided to give it a try. I was very impressed with the service and food. The only complaint I would have was that it was very noisy! We had a hard time visiting with our table because of the loudness of another table near ours. Other than that I don't have any complaints and would go there again! It is quite pricey, so only on special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionNailsDined on 8/4/2013This is our 3rd time to Lespri, but first time in the summer. Food, especially the steaks and vegetable sides, is terrific. The sushi starters are very genuine. Service is very attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionBrannyDined on 8/3/2013We've been to Lespri a few times now and are never disappointed. The food is always such great quality and prepared to perfection. The chef came out and asked us how we enjoyed our dinner which I thought was very nice. The beignets are literally to die for. Literally : ) We will definitely be going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic findGooglemeburtDined on 7/26/2013Was incredibly pleased with the food, and plushy the executive chef came to each table which really made it a special experience. Try the mussels for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!JohntheSkierGolferVIPDined on 7/26/2013Located in Prospector Square area of Park City, Lespri is outstanding, perhaps the best in Park City. It features natural preparation, and has an excellent menu of sushi and traditional entrees. We started with house specialty cocktails followed be trout and braised beef entrees. We passed a fabulous selection of appetizers and salads. The food is properly seasoned and is beautifully presented. Don't pass on their great desserts. Service is prompt and attentive. The location is convenient with easy parking. Prices are average for an excellent resort area restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backBoxerfanDined on 7/5/2013We were there a few months ago and were not that impressed. But, after learning that Scott Boberek was now the head Chef we wanted to give them another try. We asked to hear the Chef's recommendations for the evening and were pleased with the options. We wanted to try each of the recommendations but opted for the Charcuterie platter as an appetizer, bone in elk chops and short ribs. The short ribs were melt in your mouth good. I would recommend everything we had. Request a table outside if the weather is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceAngelaDined on 6/28/2013This restaurant is definately a great experience. I had the steak and it was amazing. Apps and desserts are great too. Would go back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.