Les Peches de Pinocchio
469 Principale O
Magog, QC J1x2B2Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Les Peches de Pinocchio
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lespechesdepinocchio.com/
- Phone: 8198688808
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday - Thursday: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Les Peches de Pinocchio
Les pechés de Pinocchio is located in Magog and serves an electic CuisineContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Les Peches de Pinocchio reviews from OpenTable diners
- I really enjoyed my lunch.SDanielleDined on 9/17/2013I really enjoyed my lunch. Great atmosphere good food good service. I will recommend this restaurant to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tout était très bien ,ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2013Tout était très bien ,ambience bistro,mais les dessrts laissent vraiment à désirés!!Special Features:
- We were a bit disappointedMarteluDined on 9/3/2013We were a bit disappointed for the food, average as it was very salty for one plate (sea scallops paella plate), the tartare was good but not as exceptional as we were told, this would be, we had that plate before at 2 different places where the preparation was in front of you and exceptional well presented and as well very entertaining. Anyway the atmosphere was great and so the service but a bit done too fast.
- RéservationTilouDined on 9/1/2013They don't respect this if you make réservation 2 hours before your lunch.They don't read it.Special Features:
- Belle soirée!StephanieDined on 8/25/2013Nous avons eu une belle soirée entre amies. Le repas et le service étaient excellent. Merci!Special Features:
- Poor foodDenisBoisclair2Dined on 8/24/2013We had 2 addition for a total of 188.41. My wife had a entre cold, and her principal plate was coold, my plate was not ward either. At awer side and other couple had the time to eat there entre, principale palte and cofee ans pay. before we receive our second entre. The restaurant offer us a free desert for both of us, but for us it was so late we did not take the desert neither the coffee. We go very often to restaurant but it is going to be the first and last time for us. Sorry for this bad comment
- Shame on Open TableVielavieDined on 8/24/2013The site is offering 5% rebate if the reservation is done online. The restaurant has requested that Open Table remove this option several times without any action from the owner of OT...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time around!!Gopi66brookDined on 8/19/2013I always manage to go back to a restaurant that I liked the first time. This was one of them...delicious & courteous service. Busy but they manage to accommodate us a best they could...we were 11 people. Great place. Will definitely return & enjoy the fruits of their labor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- business lunchManonDined on 8/8/2013Nous avons apprécié la table d'hôte du midi. Les prix très raisonable considérant le menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le tartare de saumon étaitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/17/2013Le tartare de saumon était divin. Les desserts à se rouler par terre. Les employés à l'écoute de nos demandes. A recommander sans hésiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FIrst time but not last!CaroDined on 7/13/2013What a great idea we had to book our Saturday night dinner at this restaurant. It was our first time in Magog and we did not know any of the restaurants in the area but we wanted to go somewhere memorable for the food, the service and the ambiance. After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor where this restaurant was rated #1,we decided to book there on line via Open Table. We knew the weather that night would be georgous for eating outdoor so pictures of their terrace confirmed this is where we wanted to go. The terrace was full, the food was amazing and not that pricy for the quality of the menu so next time we go back to Magog, we will definitely go back to this restaurant! Reservations via Open table went flawlessly, thankyou!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time we experienced this.PFA3Dined on 7/13/2013We made a request for an outside table? They could not accomadate the request which was fine since it was very busy. We were seated inside and suddenly realized we were in the non french speaking section. Service was scarse at best. Wine glasses sat empty! Luckily the food was good and the adjacent tables relized it as well. Sad that this establishment would permit this.
- Ne ressemble plus au PéchémagiDined on 7/8/2013Ne ressemble plus au Péché de Pinocchio original: foie de veau très décevant et presqu'inmangeable avec compensation d'un dessert seulement. Rien de mémorable contrairement à l'expérience initiale vécue.
- The Place for LunchSquamDined on 6/24/2013The veal liver was divine. Will return to reorder soon! Very friendly wait staff, wonderful outside shaded seating and creative menu. We love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le meilleur à MagogPatstaDined on 6/21/2013Excellente table... Probablement le meilleur resto à Magog en ce moment ! Le service est efficace et charmant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superbe Terrasse ..........OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2013Nous avons eu la chance de manger sur la terrasse ... Nous étions une belle gang d'une douzaine de personnes à apprécier la bouffe, le vin et la pleine lune !! Nous aurons sûrement la chance d'y retourner sous peu !! À vous maintenant d'en profiter !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice surpriseAlenaDined on 6/11/2013We had driven by many times, but never went in. Now we regret it!!! The food was exceptional. We started with Salmon Gravlax which was superb, and a very tasty mushroom soup. Our mains were venison which was the special for the day, and it was great. Portions are perfect. Overall a gem of a restaurant in downtown Magog!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been looking for a greatTMichelleVDined on 6/8/2013We've been looking for a great restaurant in the Sherbrooke area and have been disappointed by the lack of quality restaurants compared to Montreal. La Table du Chef and Auguste hardly compare to this place even though the price range is the same. A fair comparison of Les Péchés de Pinocchio would be a less extravagant version of Montreal's Europea, but with the same quality of execution, of balance and flavorful food. The duck tartare was incredible, really the most dynamic dish we've ever tasted. The Carré d'agneau and the fish of the day (coconut basmati rice with lobster bisque is to die for) were amazing! Cappucinos are excellent and the Crème brûlée, delicious! A great great find, we will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Belle découverteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/31/2013Nous sommes allés pour une deuxième fois et ce n'est pas notre dernière... Nous aimons le menu diversifié et l'excellent foie gras. Le mi-cuit au chocolat est un des meilleurs que j'ai goûté, je suis habituellement déçu de ce dessert dans les autres restaurants. Le boudin fondait dans la bouche et les pétoncles étaient cuites à la perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treasure in MagogGopi66brookDined on 5/30/2013We were many women enjoying a reunion & celebrating birthdays... We couldn't have asked for better place to have our lunch. The service was excellent & accomodating..Food delicious & I would definitely return...Oh! the chairs were very comfortable too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert SpectacularCaJoLacDesSittellesDined on 5/4/2013May 4, 2013. Out of Turchi Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 ($63) which we had on Valentine's day, but the Copain Pinot Noir 2010 was good ($76). Wife had the veal, loved it. Bison a bit chewy with a vein through it, but the dessert was spectacular: key lime pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was outstanding -OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013The food was outstanding - a very nice surprise. We searched Google for restaurants in our area and found «Les péchés de Pinocchio».Special Features:
- Excellent food, 2nd time atOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Excellent food, 2nd time at this place, will definitely go back.Special Features:
- One of the best restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013One of the best restaurant in Magog, if not the best!Special Features:
- La bouffe était incroyable,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2013La bouffe était incroyable, Je vous recommande le Tartare de canard, foie de veau, pétoncles poêlées...Un vrai délice. Seul bémol - le prix du vin...Ouch.Special Features:
- Tasty food, classics wellOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2013Tasty food, classics well done, degustation menu in option. I tried a very tasty salmon terrine as a starter. Very good but a much too small portion, while my wapiti filet plate was filled with too many veggies...nevertheless very good. Staff very nice and efficient.Special Features:
- Tout simplement excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013La nourriture était excellente tout comme le service. Les lieux sont très propres. On a été servi comme des rois. Nous allons sûrement revenir! J'aimerais dire que le serveur est allé au-delà de toute attente pour rendre notre expérience agréable.Special Features:
- Good food, the cocktails howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/28/2013Good food, the cocktails however were extremely watered down...but that's what happens when you don't put the glasses on ice and don't strain the ice from the shaker.Special Features:
- Belle expérience. NombreuxOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Belle expérience. Nombreux choix. Prix raisonnables. Aliments frais. Il manque seulement un peu de "Oumf" aux plats... Pas de sauce renversante, pas d'épices ou de fines herbes qui viennent enlever les mots de la bouche. La ratatouille avait plutôt l'air d'une sauce à spaghetti. Je déconseille donc la pintade avec ratatouille, qui ressemble à une pintade en sauce spaghetti. Il faut y aller pour le dessert mi-cuit au chocolat, caramel au beurre! My god, un délice incroyable! Je ne crois avoir jamais mangé un aussi bon dessert de toute ma vie! Très très bon cappuccino également! Bel endroit, jolie décoration, ambiance agréable. Nous y sommes allés en amoureux et ce fut tout à fait sympathique.Special Features:
- Les Peches de Pinocchio - Un DeliceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/16/2013We always make sure to spend an evening at Les Peches de Pinocchio whenever we are in the arfea for some "down time". Specializing in locally raised and grown products, the chef really knows how to delect and surprise without overdoing it. Reservations recommended.Special Features:
- Nous avons appréciez notreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Nous avons appréciez notre souper et l'ambiance du restaurant.Special Features:
- wine list pricee.will go backOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013wine list pricee.will go back and try the terrace this summer.Special Features:
- A little long between orderingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/25/2012A little long between ordering and service of the food...Special Features:
- One on the best restaurantCherbrookoisDined on 10/20/2012One on the best restaurant in the Eastern Township: relaxing atmosphere and beautifully decorated environment, extremely good food, attractive presentation of every dish, efficient service. A most pleasant evening!Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012Great food, absolutely delicious. Ambiance was not the greatest as the place felt over crowded with tables. Perhaps some booths would help to create a little more privacy. Service was good except for a place that serves espresso and does not know what a machiatto is is a little sub par. Over all I would recommend this place to anyone purely based on the quality of food.Special Features:
- Great experience, food reallychahuguesDined on 10/6/2012Great experience, food really good and tasty, special attention with a duvet for cold ladies. Only concern was the main course of the day, no price mentionned, it was Filet Mignon and the rate was quite more comparing to other main courses in the same menu (between $26 - $32), filet mignon at $42.
- Overrated.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2012Disappointing. I ordered the Burger, which did not come fully dressed as it is pictured. The burger was extremely dry; I had to take a sip of water with each bite. I did not finish it. The frites were ok. My friends had the Bavette, which was decent, and the Duck, which was decent. We've eaten these dishes many times, and Peches de Pinocchio's versions of these classics are entirely forgettable. Additionally, their table-d'hote is poorly organized; you may order any dish a-la-carte for a set price, which in many cases includes a salad & frites; or you may order that dish as a table-d'hote for $4 more, which includes another salad/soup. Two salads? Wine by the glass selection is poor. Overall, a poor approximation of a classic Bistro.Special Features:
- Bon resto sur la rue principaleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2012Bon resto sur la rue principale de Magog. Les prix sont tres raisonnables. Tres belle découverteSpecial Features:
- Four stars, food, ambience,service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2012Food was very good to excellent. Presented very well, attractive. Small things, e.g. Vegetables were perfectly cooked, little additions like soy beans, were taste and texture surprises. Service was attentive, bilingual, and very pleasant.Special Features:
- nothing ordinary in the MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012nothing ordinary in the Menu Degustation. surprises at every service.Special Features: