L'Entrecote de Paris
1053 SE 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
L'Entrecote de Paris
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lentrecotedeparisusa.com/
- Phone: 3057559995x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Saturday: 2:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Wine Bar, French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: N/A
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room can be reserved for corporate events, birthdays, VIP room or parties.
- Special Events: N/A
A word from L'Entrecote de Paris
France is known for its two famous secret formulas. The first, being the eclectic potion of the druid. A panoramix so powerful it provided superhuman strength to the irreducible Gauls Asterix and Obelix. The other, is the authentic sauce recipe that furnishes all the famed entrecote dishes served at renowned restaurants known to all Parisians. A taste so striking and memorable, that its creators have decided this, would be the only course served at their restaurants. Of which, they were distinctively within reason. Because, with a dish so good on the menu, is there a need for another? For over 50 years, the succulent sliced entrecote, served with fries and covered with the Secret Sauce, has made such one dish restaurants some of the most coveted around the world. Always crowded and with queues at its doors for its lunch and dinner times, seven days a week. This is an unforgettable and mandatory experience for the lover of good food that we can now enjoy here at L’Entrecôte de Paris.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
L'Entrecote de Paris reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (12)romantic (9)good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (6)notable wine list (6)special occasion (5)great for brunch (5)fit for foodies (5)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- L'Entrecote de Paris in BrickellCMartinoDined on 10/11/2014Nothing at all like the chain in Paris. Doesn't even come close to comparing. The restaurant does have a lovely ambiance and decent service but lacked the French charm as no one was French or spoke French. We started off with the charcuterie and cheese plate which was good, followed by the french onion soup which was quite delicious. Unfortunately, the highlight of the menu was truly disappointing. The steak lacked flavor and seemed like it was boiled as it didn't have any color. It was also extremely dry. Wish we spent the $200 elsewhere.Special Features:
- True Paris Steak & FritesTMfromTODined on 10/5/2014The closest you'll find to the original "Relais de L'Entrecote" steak & frites restaurant in Paris - for those lucky enough to have savoured the original sauce they drench their steaks and frites with, you now have that true French taste right here in Miami - finally! L'Entrecote de Paris in Miami is authentic all around - its food, restaurant atmosphere and warm service. A great place for a romantic dinner, lunch with friends or a private room in the back for larger groups, this is a truly unique Miami find. Enjoy - bon appetite!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accomodating staffcitycasDined on 9/28/2014Went very early evening and place was extremely quiet. Food is good (but not stunning) and they were a little inconsiderate for kids. Plates v hot, didn't offer sauce on the side, no ketchup. Having said that, they did take back the kids steaks that had been slathered in sauce, and replaced them.
- Terrific Food and Servicewss25Dined on 9/26/2014The menu is limited but the food is excellent. The effort to provide terrific service is outstanding. Wine list within reason. Recommend the extra effort to get there.Special Features:
- Steak and FriesBarbVIPDined on 8/30/2014Had tried their streak and fries at the Brickell Food Festival witch I though were very well done. The restaurant was a different story. The steak very overcooked; ate our bread and salad before the Sangria arrived ( service not great). Will not be going back.Special Features:
- Very Good Food Outstanding Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2014We were in Paris last September and went to the namesake restaurant twice. The Paris restaurant is outstanding with lines out the door. The menu is basically the same. The steak was excellent with the portion size quite ample. In Paris the initial steak serving was smaller but the waitress was close by to refill the plate with both steak and fries. The special sauce was somewhat different than we recalled from the Paris restaurant. It would be nice if they could recreate the sauce more precisely. The crème caramel and fruit tart with ice cream were excellent. What was better in Miami was the most attentive and friendly service we have experienced anywhere! We will definitely return with continued anticipation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedRoMiDined on 7/19/2014For being a place with only ONE item on their menu, we were quite dissapointed. The meat looked boiled and cold even though it was grilled and hot. The taste was just OK, the sauce for the steak was our saviour but for $26 we have had much better meat nearly everywhere else. French fries were unlimited but not freshly cooked. Our server was great, but unfortunately due to the quality of the food, we wont be going back to this place again.
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2014The service was terrible, food came cold and for only having one thing in the menue it should not take 1 hour to be served. The sauce is nothing like the real one. Will never go back
- Worste Experience in Years #LetDownLoveGoodfoodDined on 7/18/2014We went to a restaurant in Paris w/ the same name. In Paris the food was amazing, service was quick and we really enjoyed our time although it was very busy. We were excited to go to this restaurant with our friends who had also been in Paris. Unfortunately THIS PLACE SUCKS. What a let down and terrible experience. The waiter didn't know the drink menu. The bartender did not know the drink menu. They were incredibly slow all around. The waiter's English was terrible (which I don't mind, but he didn't even try - we had 4 languages between us and would've been happy to work with him). There was a large fly making rounds indoors. There were small flies in 2 of the drinks. Valet was falsely advertised as free. Auto-tip was offensive. #Fail
- DeliciousJulioLFDined on 7/14/2014Very limited menu, but its the best steak and fries. The deserts are mandatory. Wonderful outdoor space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 52 reviews are from the L'Entrecote de Paris reviews archive.
- Not what we expected.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014French fries; if that was the ONLY item on the menu, WHY CAN'T they be fresh cut. AT LEAST GIVE US THAT. And please, why can't the wine bottle be opened in front of me. At my table. The sauce? Meh ! Put some flavor in it.
- Perfect butMCCSJKDined on 6/7/2014Folks, I've my lunch there and was perfect. The food is awesome and the dressing is so juicy. You can ask for extra french fries and much as you can. The only problem that I've was related if the new hour operation. At least during Saturday day open just at 2 pm and go on till close. Through OpenTable website I did my reservation to 1 pm so after I arrive I need to wait for 1 hour. Disregarding this I recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great lunchDisappointedVIPDined on 5/23/2014There is only one thing on the menu so it's got to be good right? YES!!! They got it right - the service was good and the wine was yummy and affordable. A great spot for a lunch treat without breaking the bank.Special Features:
- JeannetteDined on 5/11/2014Excelente!! Cumplió con mis expectativas en cuanto al clásico Entrecote, divino!!!! Los postres excelentes también!! El piso de cerámica lo hace un poco ruidoso...pero hay buen ambiente y buena atención!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKRichardDined on 4/25/2014Went on Friday. Bread was good, mustard was great, butter was good, olive spread was good, wine was good, salad was plain, steak was good, sauce was contrived, frites were good and dessert was good. When you only serve one thing it had better be outstanding and I do not think its there. My advice would be to sharpen up the sauce and the salad dressing. Service was confused. Three times the food runner stopped at our table with someone else's food. Its an OK restaurant, but I will not be hurrying back.Special Features:
- DissapointingAnnieVIPDined on 4/23/2014The lunch menu was a fiasco, the salad was wilted, terrible dressing tasteless. Steak & frittes a total dissapointment. French fries were not crispy. The service the worst, it took for ever.Special Features:
- ExcellentGismondaVIPDined on 4/11/2014Great service, very friendly and helpful. My steak was cooked as requested, medium and was delicious. Also they jave a cheese board, which rounds of your steak meal perfectly. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't expect the Paris versiontammyxonDined on 4/5/2014We went with great expectations because the Paris original restaurant is a favorite. The main disappointments: the sauce, not like the original, this one has a creamy consistency. Although it's not bad, I had higher expectations. Also a disappointment: they did not replicate the whole experience where they bring you a tray with warmers, so your food stays warm while you are eating the first half of the meal. They failed also with the ambience, not cozy, not French. On the good side: the French Fries, were excellent! The meat was also very good. Service was very good as well.Special Features:
- Good Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2014The food was very good, however they need more waitrees. They only had one waitrees for all the tables and is not enough. The waitrees was very nice but we needed to ask her things twice or three times. It was not her fault and she was doing what she can. I think with one or two more waitrees the service can improve a lot.Special Features:
- The meat was excellent, tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014The meat was excellent, tasty and tender but the wine selection was limited. Good place for maybe a romantic encounter or special occasion.Special Features:
- great for the l'entrecote, frites!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014A traditional french restaurant serving steak / frites! as standard consistent french fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only one course but the meat,MIAEMMAVIPDined on 3/21/2014Only one course but the meat, the fries and most of all the secret sauce are excellent ! Service very nice and attentive.Special Features:
- A little confusingScrapyDined on 3/8/2014I am not sure if the secret sauce is the same as the one i tasted in Switzerland Geneva and Paris. The sauce seemed to be creamy compared to the other two places. Also , it didn't have the same system as the ones i went to but that s not the main problem. I still think it s a fair place. I will go back to check again maybe after i tasted the one in NY to compare.Special Features:
- great place for a great pricefrenchfoodieVIPDined on 2/25/2014I've been coming to this place since it opened last year and they get better Everytime I go back. The have added things to the menu, so you have different first course options. the sauce has really improved since the first time I went, and the executive menu is great and for a great price. the profiteroles are amazing, it is my favorite plate heret. also, for $6 you get an amazing glass of the wine of the house. I would really reccomend this place if you like a quiet place with good and simple classic entrecôte.Special Features:
- French Fries?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Not really your typical French restaurant. No variety of food selection and they serve French fries with their main entree. Really?!?! French Fries?
- DisappointedMarylouDined on 2/14/2014We had lunch on Valentine's Day at the restaurant. We went to L'Entrecote in Paris last year and we loved! But here was very disappointing, food was OK. Service was good. They try to make the restaurant look like of a French bistro, but they did not succeed at all! I would not recommend. There are many other better places to eat in Miami.
- After a second visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014This is a place to go if you really like meat. No other options are available. Be sure that you have reviewed the menu before you make your reservation. The entrecôte is very well cooked and the French fries are the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went because I rememberedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/11/2014I went because I remembered the restaurant of The same name in Miami beach from the 90's. The meat is Really average. The fries too. The service was Very good though.
- dissapointedCLARAFROMSURFSIDEDined on 2/1/2014there were 4 of us... we did not like the salad that comes with the dinner... very small very boring salad and the dressing tasted like horse radish and water... I sent mine back and ordered it with oil and balsamic.... the meat was plentiful but tasted like nothing even the sauce on it was like nothing... the meat tasted like they made it in the microwave... no grilling or anything that was sizzled...the fries were very good... the desserts were ok only... we ordered the tart tatan and it was too soggy( the bottom was not a good quality dough) and the apples had too much cloves...too much money and not enough good taste... not going back...too bad the place was nice inside and the service was great....
- This Is Not ParisgoldenoakDined on 1/31/2014I was very disappointed with the food. It is not even close to what is served by in Paris. They are really missing the mark with the sauce they use at this location. If you have never dined at their Paris location, then you will not know the difference. However, if you have dined at the Paris location and like me, you are looking for that same taste with the sauce, you will be extremely disappointed. The service is excellent so they have this part right!
- the quality of the steak wasmiamifoodieDined on 1/27/2014the quality of the steak was not great. salad was just ok.fries were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is right but...KatsumotoVIPDined on 1/23/2014They have done a good job with the Entrecot concept except I found the beef itself just a bit short of expectationsSpecial Features:
- Not bad but not as good as expectedJCBHIDined on 1/23/2014Having dined at other L'Entrecotes in London and Paris we were expecting the same quality of food. The fries were great but the signature steak dish and sauce were just ok to average. The restaurant is fairly new and I think they will figure out . When they do I will give them another chance because the hostess, bartender and staff were very polite and accommodating. If you have need been please go for the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair food for fair valueDanyVIPDined on 1/18/2014This restaurant is located just off Brickell adjacent to a parking and 1 min off the main strip. It is another copy, albeit not a bad one of some of the original French Steak houses which have now branched out all over. This place is not bad but neither meat, nor sauce is THAT one. Overall definitely not a bad place to have diner with "meat-ies", in group or not. Service automated as most restaurants in the USA but very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Item WonderhappyfoodieVIPDined on 1/18/2014This restaurant only has one item on their menu a steak with fries and their special sauce. The food was wonderful and the service was impeccable. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- MemoriesLuv2dineDined on 1/14/2014Very good service, food was awesome and very unique french style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemorableKBresidentDined on 1/12/2014We love the original Paris location. We came here a bit hesitant but we truly enjoyed the experience. The meat was fabulous, the wine selection from the manager was great, and the sauce (taste and quantity) was perfect to enjoy the meat while maintaining that special flavor. We had a group of 12 for a birthday party on a Sunday night. Everyone asked for the meat cooked differently, sauce in or on the side, etc... We all got exactly what we ordered. I highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The recipe did not taste theMariettaresidentsDined on 12/30/2013The recipe did not taste the same as the original in Paris.
- Food was very good! The experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2013Food was very good! The experience of a French Rest is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service and AmbienceMiamifoodiecutieDined on 12/21/2013The service was excellent. The ambience was great for a dinner with friends. The fries and sauce were excellent as well. We asked for medium well meat but it was overcooked/dry. For dessert, the macaroons weren't great however the milojas was delicious.