2379 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064Neighborhood:
West Los Angeles
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lensdeli.com/
- Phone: 3104755771
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 7:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Lenny Rosenberg
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Cafe, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Special occasion & wedding cakes are our specialty & we would love to host your next party. From hot matzo ball soup to delicious rugalah, unbelievable deli platters, & our fresh chopped grilled vegetable salad. Catering trays available and white table cloth service is offered.
- Private Party Contact: Tom Miller 3104755771
- Entertainment: Music for family and kids Tuesday nights in private room. Friday night shabbot & Dinner in private room. Memphis "Piano" Joe in main room on Saturday night's. Singer for adults on Monday night's in main dining room.
A word from Lenny's Deli
Lenny’s Deli is committed to serving the very best meals to its patrons with the highest quality foods. Our baked goods are made from scratch & our family recipes are a true labor of love. Since the 1950′s Lenny’s family has been in the Jewish delicatessen & bakery business, committed to providing only the best quality food in New York. In 1996 Lenny brought to Los Angeles the same commitment to quality food & service in opening notable California restaurants & bakeries such as the Nosh of Beverly Hills & 17th Street Cafe & Bakery. Now, Lenny & his partners present Lenny’s Deli. Lenny’s Deli offers the same favorites of the New York Jewish Deli & bakery, combined with an exciting healthy food menu. Lenny’s Deli is proud to present many organic foods, cage free eggs, & a gluten free menu. Lenny welcomes you & looks forward to serving you & your family again soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Lenny's Deli - Best Restaurants in West Los Angeles ›
Lenny's Deli reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- NO HOST!JACKVIPDined on 8/28/2014NO ONE AT THIS RESTAURANT KMOWS HOW TO OPEN THE OPEN TABLE SITE ON THEIR COMPUTER..IN ORDER TO GIVE OPEN TABLE CREDIT TO THEIR PATRON WHO UTILIZED THE OPEN TABLE RESERVATIONS! I ASKED THEM TO TELL THEIR MANAGER THE FOLLOWING DAY TO GIVE CREDIT FOR MY RESERVATION...NEVER DONE..STILL SHOWS PENDING! THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE..MY RESERVATION ON 8/28 AT 7PM! SPOKE TO ALAN..HE DIDNT KNOW THE FOLLOWING DAY EITHER HOW TO APPLY CREDIT.SAIS THAT ONLY VICTOR THE MANAGER KNEW..VICTOR WAS NOT IN.
- CachecreekDined on 7/30/2014I'm a regular at Lenny's. On the way to work for breakfast. Lunch and sometimes dinner. I'm glad it's Lenny and not Juniors. He truly cares about his customers and the quality of the food. Also, he cares about the community and the "seniors" by offering specials and special events for them. I'm not a senior but I'm impressed with his focus and how much he cares about his customers. I can only imagine how stressful and challenging it is for him...but Lenny and his staff always pull through - everyone there is excellent and friendly, especially their hosts and Moreno and Leo in the deli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect after the MoviesLuv2dineVIPDined on 7/26/2014If you are going to the Landmark and want a quick bite I think you will be pleased at Lenny's. The old Junior's has a face lift and looks fresher. They even had a pianist as you entered the restaurant!!!! Blintzes, eggs, soups, and sandwiches are good. Prices are fair. Nothing fancy, but good.
- Ryan was terrificBrendeVIPDined on 7/23/2014Needed a very late night meal after stressful day and due to Open Table remembered Lenny's, Ryan, our server made the wait bearable and must be commended as being thoughtful and friendly!
- Great service and variety of menuBrendeVIPDined on 6/21/2014There were seven of us with varied dietary needs and all were accommodated! The servers all teamed together making a fun event!Special Features:
- Good food!tiramisuVIPDined on 6/12/2014Formerly Junior's, Lenny's has an updated variety of selections, good food, bakery/deli section, cage-free eggs, gluten-free items, reasonable prices, complimentary dish of sauerkraut, pickles, 1 hr free validated parking in the lot.
- The following 17 reviews are from the Lenny's Deli reviews archive.
- Adequate deli foodmelmorVIPDined on 4/18/2014We had lunch for two on a Monday; the place was packed. Service was good, although food preparation time was quite long. OK place if you like classical deli and happen to be in the neighborhood, but I wouldn't travel far to go there. There are better deli's in LA.
- We'll keep coming back!MerCysVIPDined on 4/3/2014I had one of those days where only comfort food and a non-stop cup of coffee would suffice. Lenny's fit the bill perfectly and so did our friendly waitress. From the lox and bagel platter, to Matzah Ball Soup with a pastrami sandwich for my husband, the taste was delicious! Thank you for being our neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It looks just like Juniors,DinerVIPDined on 3/9/2014It looks just like Juniors, just freshened up. Menu the same. The food was good; service very attentive. Bacon was a bit well done to the point of not being able to eat a lot of it. There is a difference between crispy and charred. They need to figure that out. So basically a good place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a Neighborhood Fave!MerCysVIPDined on 2/28/2014Having grown up dining with Lenny's predecessor I was a little skeptical when I heard there was a new kid in town. Lenny's did not dissapoint! The chicken in a pot was as good as Mama's and dare I say, the matzoh balls better than my own.Special Features:
- Excellent Local DeliRobbieVIPDined on 1/31/2014We love it at Lenny's -- lots of good food, good service and old friends -- and plenty of parking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummalishas Jewish DeliJRC211Dined on 1/31/2014Everything was mouth watering, especially the little side potato pancakes. Yummy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Deli returns!JaneVIPDined on 12/30/2013Lenny's is the new Jewish deli at the old "Juniors" location in West LA. This place was recommended by a friend who lives in the area. The food and service were excellent. We had corned beef and tongue sandwiches which were excellent when served warm. The sandwiches are fairly large so if you order soup or an appetizer, you might consider ordering a 1/2 sandwich. Don't forget for the complimentary pickles and sauerkraut. We started with the chopped liver appetizer which is served with the fresh rye bread. Since we don't have any decent Jewish delis in Northern CA we decided to take food home. There is an excellent bakery with hammantashen and rugula pastries and the rye bread is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place on the west sidesuzmcdDined on 12/27/2013I chose Lenny's because others had given it good reviews and I was looking for a family friendly place around this neighborhood to meet up with my aunt. Pretty happy with everything and parking was easy in the adjacent lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a Deli !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Very happy that we were able to make a reservation as it was VERY crowded and our reservation was honored!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Bad for Christmas DayOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/25/2013My first time there since it was changed from Juniors. It was just OK. To me, Brent's in the Valley is still the best. But with Jerry's quality slipping fast and all their locations closing, this is certainly a viable deli option on the Westside. I'm not going to slam the service because it was Christmas Day and mobbed. But I am pretty sure the waitress forgot to put in one omelette order and overall it was a bit chaotic. But we used OpenTable for our rsvp for 4 people and they honored it and we were seated ahead of a looooot of people. The deli case and to-go area looked really nice as did all the pastries. I will return if I have a craving and am in the area.
- Consistent, as Always #2dineoutVIPDined on 11/24/2013See previous reviews by me, as this IS consistently great!Special Features:
- Welcome to the NeighborhoodfoodanistaVIPDined on 11/15/2013Lenny's is a wonderful addition to the Westside Pavilion area. What an improvement to the deli that was there. The dinginess is gone. The food is terrific. I've been there twice within the last week. Great place for a breakfast or lunch meeting. Do yourself a favor and have a great meal at Lenny's!Special Features:
- Top Quality food and serviceEstelleVIPDined on 11/5/2013Food And service was outstanding. If you like lox and cod they have special imported varieties that are sensational! They have entertainment on Monday nights, Michael Cladis, who is terrific! On Tuesday nights they have children's entertainment by Michael as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service really needs to beempressVIPDined on 10/26/2013Service really needs to be improved. Had live music, but the money should be put to improving the service. Glad we have our deli back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good deli foodJACKVIPDined on 10/26/2013Great deli! Usually no wait and good service. They do need to be mndful though to have the host stand be manned... Menu very comprehensive for all meals !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ate at Lenny's with a groupWladinerVIPDined on 9/17/2013I ate at Lenny's with a group of 4 friends and then had a business lunch in the back room the following week.. Alfredo, the waiter, made sure we were welcome, checks were split without a hassle and orders were taken with a smile. Food is fine although not memorable. Wraps are well priced, but salads are high for what they are. I was told chicken soup was fabulous. Convenient, inexpensive parking makes location very accessible. I have ordered platters and they have been great. Thankfully, it is cleaner since Lenny took over Juniors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lenny's DeliBobbieDined on 9/14/2013We had a party of nine. The food was enjoyed by all of us. The waiter was very friendly and got all the requests perfectly. The cost was fair and we will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.