Lemongrass - Delray Beach
420 E. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33483Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Lemongrass - Delray Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lemongrassasianbistro.com/
- Phone: 561 278 5050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lemongrass Delray is the perfect place for receptions and parties. A private room is available for parties of 25 people or more. Please contact us for menu options, prices and more information.
A word from Lemongrass - Delray Beach
Lemongrass Delray Beach has been the place to go for Thai, Japanese sushi, and Vietnamese since opening. The eclectic expansive menu will have you coming back multiple times to see how one little kitchen can put out so much. With all rolls and dishes made to order, the chefs can create just about anything to your liking. The notable wine and sake list provides the perfect paring to any entrée. Reasonable prices, excellent service and award-winning cuisine, are just a few reasons why people keep coming back time and time again. Zagat 2004-2008: Excellent Sunsentinel: Top 10 Asian Restaurants in Florida Florida Trend Magazine: Best New 20 Restaurants in South FloridaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
Lemongrass - Delray Beach - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Lemongrass - Delray Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (11)neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (9)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)good for groups (2)late-night find (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great SushiElt287Dined on 10/14/2014Venue has been renovated. New sushi and specials. Excellent service. If you liked Lemongrass before, it's even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2014The food and service was was excellent. One of the best meals I have had in a while.Special Features:
- We Love Monster LobsterNathanVIPDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I usually start with a Small Salad or Won Ton Soup. Then, we share the Lobster Monster. Their other roles always look appetizing as do their other plates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceDaveDined on 10/10/2014Food and Service here were both Very Good. We ate at an outdoor table to experience the vibrant life of Delray.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster MonsterNathanVIPDined on 10/8/2014My wife and I usually get Thai Won Ton Soup and then share the Lobster Monster. It's enough with room for Ice Cream afterward.Special Features:
- Best Pan Asian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/12/2014We eat here often -- love their lychee martinis & the pad thai is great -- also like the salmon & the rolls -- sit outside & watch the action on Atlantic Ave -- never had anything we did not likeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average mealOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/11/2014this was our 2nd visit to Lemon Grass and we had higher expectations for dinner. Great job on the dumplings but the main course fell flat. Fried rice was bland and the chicken it contained lacked any seasonings. There are lots of better choices out there!
- Worst meal in Delray BeachFancynancyDined on 7/3/2014We went recently to Lemongrass. What a horrible meal. The food was tasteless, the sashimi was awful. The waitress was surly and rude and gave my husband some sprinkle on pepper when he told her his Thai dish had no taste. We eat both Thai and sushi often and this hands down was the worst meal ever. Not only was it awful tasting but it actually made me ill. If you have taste buds, don't eat here. We decided we would have been better off having a slice of pizza!
- The following 354 reviews are from the Lemongrass - Delray Beach reviews archive.
- Excellent food, great choiceToomieDined on 6/20/2014Waiter was a bit surly, didn't seem interested. He forgot to bring one of our appetizers. At least the food made up for his lack of interested in servingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best AsianFrequeDined on 6/16/2014This was the best Asian restaurant I've found in the Delray, Boynton area.Special Features:
- Great Asian FusionmikeDined on 6/9/2014Food and service are outstanding in this Atlantic Avenue landmarkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great midweek dinner with friendspezgirrllDined on 5/21/2014Perfect spot for an after yoga dinner with friends. Made reservation becuase we were a larger party and they had our table ready when we arrived. The food and drinks were enjoyed by everyone. My Red Curry was especially delicious. Our server even offered to seperate our checks, which was very convenient for all. We will definitely be returning to Lemongrass. Great night with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good as usuallindaVIPDined on 5/18/2014love to eat outdoors on Atlantic Avenue, food always good with loads of choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inattentive serverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014Party of six for dinner on a Saturday evening. Our server needed to be reminded of our drink orders on multiple occasions. Despite the fact that the restaurant is fairly small and we were readily visible, our server rarely checked on us. I was disappointed.
- Try the lobster monster!PixieVIPDined on 5/8/2014After hearing so many people around our pool talk about the lobster monster which is considered a sushi roll, we went with friends to try it and absolutely loved it. I'm sure the rest of the menu is great as well but I never get past the lobster monster. It is served in a half lobster shell, the center filled with fried medallions of lobster and then along each side are what you mile think of lobster california type rolls. You don't need to like sushi in general to love lobster monster. We like the Atlantic Ave location but there is a Lemongrass in Boynton on Congress.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bustling goodnessdudeguymanpersonDined on 4/30/2014This was a busy spot! The food was very good. My only criticism was that the menu was so vast that I had trouble figuring out what I actually wanted to eat! But a nice "bustling" atmosphere and overall good experience.Special Features:
- Great foodCarolVIPDined on 4/26/2014We always love going to Lemongrass on the Avenue in Delray. The food is always fresh & a wonderful presentation. Service is also very attentive, staff very friendly. Love all their locations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not returnfoodieDined on 4/26/2014My eight year old wanted to go there for his birthday dinner. The food was terrible and we ordered based on our servers suggestions. We will not return. We've been there before and had a great experience but this was awful. There are much better choices in the area.Special Features:
- Fun spotNew2townDined on 4/23/2014There were six of us for dinner. Most of us had lobster and it was quite good. Their martinis were great! Chose to eat outside, and found the noise level not conducive to having a conversation. The service was spotty, there was a large gap between our salads and main courses. The location was fun and right in the center of a bustling town.Special Features:
- Open tableRustyVIPDined on 4/20/2014There were several open tables and they immediately escorted us to the one by the serving station And kitchen. Although open table is excellent for honoring reservations , availBle tables have in grnrrAl been sub optimum. Our waiter was subpar!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good after a slow startlindaVIPDined on 4/20/2014It seems there was confusion as to who was assigned to our table ( first time this has happened) but wheb that was worked out all went fineSpecial Features:
- DebborVIPDined on 4/15/2014Best fresh sushi. Big rolls interesting combinations large menu of all types of Asian foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Lobster MonsterCoffeesipDined on 4/6/2014My wife Marilyn & I love to go to Lemongrass for its Lobster Monster. It is a fried lobster tail, surrounded by California rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LindaMahjDined on 4/6/2014Food delicious and attentive service. Would definitely return. Not good for groups of more than 8 or10 because it's small. An excellent Delray Beach experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always GREAT.MLBKDined on 3/28/2014I live in the neighborhood and when I entertain my first choice is to take visiting friends to Lemongrass. I haven't been to any of the other locations, but the Atlantic Ave. location couldn't be any better for ambiance. The staff is always helpful and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent.LesIsMoreVIPDined on 3/28/2014As usual the food and service were outstanding. Had salmon carpaccio, lobster monster, shrimp tempura, kc roll, sashimi roll and some individual pieces of sushi. All were delicious. We had kids with us and waiters suggestions for good and portion size were spot on. Only complaint is that we needed to wait for mearky half am hour for our table and during our wait our very hungry child had a major meltdown in the middle of Atlantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- high quality Asian diningNeurochelleDined on 3/18/2014We were well pleased with our meal. The drink menu was extensive. The food was fresh and well prepared. Service was excellent. We ate outside and found that to be relaxing and enjoyable. We are in Del Rey on vacation but would happily place this restaurant on our rotation if we lived here year round and will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always good...VTBlueDined on 3/17/2014We love Lemongrass as the food is always excellent. Usually the services is, too, but we didn't have much luck with this visit. Our server was too busy, it would seem, to check on us for refills, etc. She also failed to bring a lime for one person's drink despite being asked twice. Usually the service is quite good; hopefully this was just an off-night/one person who was not up to snuff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- docsaltDocsaltDined on 3/16/2014outside tables far superior. inside tables on sushi bar side have patrons facing a wall. not good. food is always served promptly and at correct temperature with excellent fresh ingredients full of great flavors!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something to eat for allAskfarrylVIPDined on 3/14/2014Lemongrass worked for 5 people with different palettes. Whethere spicy, mild or flexible we were all happy. The only thing we didn't really like was the Mojito but our waiter was so sweet he just took it back and got us a great martini.Special Features:
- Never fails to satisfy! AlwaysbubsterDined on 3/14/2014Never fails to satisfy! Always lives up to it reputation, wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just love their food!MookDined on 3/14/2014Everything we ordered was great, but the Monster Lobster roll was out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well organized. honor reservationsguxing4Dined on 3/13/2014Well organized. honor reservations . Excellent tasty food. Gets very noisy and crowded, but worth it.Special Features:
- Be prepared to have neighbors.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/8/2014Took a date for dinner and they seat you practically at the same table as another couple or party. My opinion is this is not a venue for romance but good for dates when you've been together for a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodsandyDined on 3/6/2014Great food and wonderful service. Layout of tables is somewhat cafeteria- like with all tables in a line. Would be more romantic as well as more convenient for larger groups to converse if some tables were round/square.Special Features:
- WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2014I felt our waiter was not there to help us or listen to us. We asked about the different types of curry and he said they were all about the same. I then asked for a large glass of ice and some lemon for my water. He never brought it. Finally, the third person, a busboy, brought me my water and lemon and He Smiled. That was a first all night. When we received our bill we caught en error. We were charged for a glass of wine we didn't receive. The waiter wanted us to take the wine rather than get us a new bill. I WAS NOT impressed. A smile and a little knowledge is a very good thing. Your waiter needs to learn these things.Special Features:
- Very good food, Sister restaurantMikeDined on 3/2/2014Very good food, Sister restaurant The Sea has better ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lvs2dineoutDined on 3/1/2014Lively area, we sat outside on a beautiful evening with people we were visiting in Delray Beach, Florida. We absolutely loved the food! I will definitely come back when we return to Florida!Special Features:
- enjoyableJapconnollyDined on 2/24/2014This is not a restaurant I would rave about. The food was good, staff friendly, out door dining was nothing special, they just stuck some old plastic tables & chairs on the sidewalk. I can't speak to the bar scene as that is not my thing .I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningPopcornDined on 2/23/2014Lobster monster and wonton soup was excellent. Good location for people watching. Nice ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.