Lemongrass - Delray Beach
420 E. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33483Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Lemongrass - Delray Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lemongrassasianbistro.com/
- Phone: 561 278 5050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lemongrass Delray is the perfect place for receptions and parties. A private room is available for parties of 25 people or more. Please contact us for menu options, prices and more information.
A word from Lemongrass - Delray Beach
Lemongrass Delray Beach has been the place to go for Thai, Japanese sushi, and Vietnamese since opening. The eclectic expansive menu will have you coming back multiple times to see how one little kitchen can put out so much. With all rolls and dishes made to order, the chefs can create just about anything to your liking. The notable wine and sake list provides the perfect paring to any entrée. Reasonable prices, excellent service and award-winning cuisine, are just a few reasons why people keep coming back time and time again. Zagat 2004-2008: Excellent Sunsentinel: Top 10 Asian Restaurants in Florida Florida Trend Magazine: Best New 20 Restaurants in South FloridaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
Lemongrass - Delray Beach - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Lemongrass - Delray Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (11)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (10)hot spot (5)good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- Wonderful ambiance for thisGillyakVIPDined on 2/14/2010Wonderful ambiance for this local chain. Best one by far Menu is incredible - first class dining and moderately pricedSpecial Features:
- arrived at restaurant at 6:50PMHerbiejackVIPDined on 2/13/2010arrived at restaurant at 6:50PM for 7PM reservation. Seated promptly. Ordered from extensive menu. Soup, salad, main course, beverages. food served nearly all at once. no pacing of courses. food was tasty but we were rushed from the monment we arrived. completed eating, never got to "dine" by 7:40PM. we'll never go back!!!
- Great, love the lobster monsterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/6/2010Great, love the lobster monster and the holy snapper.Special Features:
- Outstanding food, large portions,DemandingMaxVIPDined on 1/27/2010Outstanding food, large portions, and attentive service. Noise level at dinner is deafening, and for many this mat not deter them from having dinner.Special Features:
- Outstanding food. Decor isBobbyODined on 1/16/2010Outstanding food. Decor is so-so. monster lobster sushi was to die for. Well worth the visit.
- My dining expierence at LemongrassOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/14/2010My dining expierence at Lemongrass was undeniably always better than the last.Special Features:
- The service was very attentive.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/10/2010The service was very attentive. The food quality was excellent. It was particlarly notable because our party included some very particular eaters including a 96 year old man who loved the Lobster Mama dish.Special Features:
- The freshest ingredients andNewYorkWendyVIPDined on 1/10/2010The freshest ingredients and creative foods, this Asian fusion restaurant has great food and is very popular.Special Features:
- fIRST TIME AT LEMONGRASS.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/9/2010fIRST TIME AT LEMONGRASS. THE WEATHER WAS TERRIBLE BUT THE FOOD MADE UP FOR IT. THE FOUR OF US ENJOYED EVERYTHING. THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. I AM HOPING THE NEXT TIME THE WEATHER WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE FOOD!Special Features:
- I have dined at LemongrassNYCbruncherVIPDined on 1/2/2010I have dined at Lemongrass on several occasions and it is always packed. Lemongrass tries to be trendy, but is lacking in decor. Nice to sit outside on a warm evening. Sushi is excellent. Tried a few other things on the menu, but always satisfied with the creative rolls.Special Features:
- The food has become only fair.MsFussyVIPDined on 12/29/2009The food has become only fair. In previous years it had been excellent.
- This was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/27/2009This was our first visit to Lemongrass and it certainly lived up to the reviews that I had read beforehand. Despite being almost over busy the service and food were excellent. I had sushi, my family had various Thai dishes and we were all equally impressed. A definite recommendation. Later this week we are going to their sister restaurant Sushi Thai in Boca Raton and we are all looking forward to another great dining experience.Special Features:
- This was not our first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/26/2009This was not our first time at the restaurant, but we enjoy the food and the atmosphere. My husband who is on a special diet was able to find foods that he likes and can eat. The menu has a lot of things to choose from. My son, daughter-in-law and grandson who had come from Tampa for the holidays had asked me to place a reservation for the Lemon Grass as they have been here before and had enjoyed themselves previously.Special Features:
- We brought our daughter forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/23/2009We brought our daughter for her 21st birthday. We all loved our food and the service was very good. The special menu for before 7:00 p.m. was a good deal and offered something for everyone.Special Features:
- We live right around the cornerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/19/2009We live right around the corner and eat here often -- never have had a bad meal. Saturday nights can be noisy but during the week, it can be very pleasant. The service is excellent. I especially like dropping in for lunch on weekends. The spicy beef salad is to die for!Special Features:
- Our table was ready, the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/18/2009Our table was ready, the service impeccable, the food and wine superb. Although not inexpensive, the prices are in line with the quality of the food.Special Features:
- Have been to Lemongrass manybfgiantsVIPDined on 12/15/2009Have been to Lemongrass many times so was excited to see it on your list of restaurants. We always have the Lobster Monster. We can't wait for our first trip there when we come down from NY. This time the dish came out cold. Maybe it was because we ordered appetizers and the waiter put it in at the same time. The men ordered a second and that came out hot and tasted much better.Special Features:
- Great food, especially theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/1/2009Great food, especially the Lobster Monster roll. Good service. Fun to people-watch when eating outside.Special Features:
- We ate outside which was funSammyVIPDined on 11/21/2009We ate outside which was fun as we could do lots of people watching during dinner. but the outdoor seating (tables for 2) are on an angle, so that was not very comfortale to sit at. We asked to be moved several times but were told the other tables were reserved for others. Eating while leaning backwards makes you kind of queasy. The food was good but it seemed like every restaurant on Atlantic Ave was busy so we will try another next time.Special Features:
- great service, terrific food,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/17/2009great service, terrific food, and dining al frescoSpecial Features:
- Excellent sushi, nicely presented.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/16/2009Excellent sushi, nicely presented. They also have Thai food on the menu which I didn't try but I'll bet it's as good as the Japanese. Interior design is kind of spare and ultra-modern and the techno music can be a bit loud. If that's not your cup of tea, there are plenty of tables outdoors.Special Features:
- We have been many times toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/15/2009We have been many times to Lemongrass, each time we are very pleased with the food and the service. They really do a great job.Special Features:
- WHAT A DINING GEM FOR ANYOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/28/2009WHAT A DINING GEM FOR ANY WHO DIG ASIAN CUISINE. THE SUSHI ROLLS ARE INCREDIBLE, AND THEIR THAI DISHES ARE A VERY CLOSE SECOND. THE WIDEST VARIETY OF EACH THAT I'VE SEEN IN SOUTH FLORIDA - AND IN FACT ANYWHERE. SERVICE WAS APPROPRIATELY ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL. PIPED-IN MUSIC WAS A LITTLE LOUD, BUT THE STAFF FIXED THAT PROMPTLY WHEN WE POINTED IT OUT. OVERALL, A MUST.Special Features:
- Awesome food, eclectic tastesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2009Awesome food, eclectic tastes with a wonderful ambiance. Using opentable is highly recommended, when my wife and I arrived we had a table waiting for us outside with a reserve sign on it even though there happened to be a 30 minute wait to get a table. No wonder for the wait, the food is incredible and the value is truly remarkable.Special Features:
- A long time fan of Lemongrass,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2009A long time fan of Lemongrass, Delray Beach. The best one of them all! The food is always consistently great! Best Monster Lobster Roll EVER!
- As a second visit to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/10/2009As a second visit to this restaurant, I was surprised that my request for brown rice as a substitute was about 2 tb. for a large green curry scallop dish wondering if they would have provided more white rice. Also, I am almost certain that the scallops were not real and punched out of another fish as one could clearly see they were sliced from both sides.Special Features:
- Our special waiter was AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/2/2009Our special waiter was AMAZING along with the food ..always a treat and would highly recommendSpecial Features:
- I have been to LemongrassOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/19/2009I have been to Lemongrass many many times, but not in a couple of months. I thought that there was a noticeable difference in the quality of my meal. The food used to be exceptional, last night the food was simply very good. If I had never been before I probably would not have had a complaint, but because I am used to the usual amazingness--if you will-- of the food at Lemongrass, I was rather surprised. I am not sure if it was an off night or if they have made changes due to the economy, but I do think that it will be a while before we head back again.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2009Excellent food and service! Servers were patient and very helpful in helping us work through the menu. We had a special occasion and they put together something very nice for us to celebrate with!Second time there and we'll be back the next time we're in town!
- We have been to this restaurantcartersm99VIPDined on 9/6/2009We have been to this restaurant at least four times now and have watched it grow in popularity and size. It really is worth reserving a table if you want to eat at peak times.
- Very good. Everyone that worksOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/29/2009Very good. Everyone that works there is very nice.Special Features:
- service was great. the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2009service was great. the food was fantastic. the noise was a little too loud inside.Special Features:
- Great food and very good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2009Great food and very good service. Our first time experience will not be our last. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Food was ok. Not as greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2009Food was ok. Not as great as I was expecting. The restaurant was extremely loud so it was hard to have a conversation with the person across from you. Tuna sashimi was not very good at all.
- Lemongrass has SUPERB sushi.LisaMaryDined on 8/1/2009Lemongrass has SUPERB sushi. My only request would be to have more rolls that are not "tempura". There were so many interesting and unique rolls, but they all were unhealthy. Thankfully, the staff is very accommodating and substituted the tempura for the unfried version of the fish. Everything else was fantastic. Will go there again, again and againSpecial Features:
- Been going to them since theyxBJxDined on 7/12/2009Been going to them since they opened... food is good but not what it once was.. and there should be a 'full' bar in place by now. They're living a bit off their former reputation, in addition to location... and that's not a good thing for a restaurant.Special Features:
- we love the food. it is ourOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2009we love the food. it is our favorite restaurant. we really like our waiter. he is the best. thanks for a great night.Special Features: