Lemongrass - Delray Beach
420 E. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33483Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Lemongrass - Delray Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lemongrassasianbistro.com/
- Phone: 561 278 5050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lemongrass Delray is the perfect place for receptions and parties. A private room is available for parties of 25 people or more. Please contact us for menu options, prices and more information.
A word from Lemongrass - Delray Beach
Lemongrass Delray Beach has been the place to go for Thai, Japanese sushi, and Vietnamese since opening. The eclectic expansive menu will have you coming back multiple times to see how one little kitchen can put out so much. With all rolls and dishes made to order, the chefs can create just about anything to your liking. The notable wine and sake list provides the perfect paring to any entrée. Reasonable prices, excellent service and award-winning cuisine, are just a few reasons why people keep coming back time and time again. Zagat 2004-2008: Excellent Sunsentinel: Top 10 Asian Restaurants in Florida Florida Trend Magazine: Best New 20 Restaurants in South FloridaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
Lemongrass - Delray Beach - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Lemongrass - Delray Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (12)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (9)hot spot (5)good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- Still very Good AsianJannVIPDined on 7/24/2013They make the best Age Tofu, crisp light coating, silky tofu accompanied by 2 saucesI would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun restaurantfinedinerVIPDined on 7/23/2013Met some friends and their daughters for dinner. It was a great choice - well priced, lots of menu options, can share big and small plates. Reasonably creative dishes, best was the tuna "dip" - more like a tartare and both looked and tasted delicious. Adequate wine list. Perfect for a fun, casual, group dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lemongrass Delray BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/17/2013The Lemongrass chain has fantastically good food. This particular restaurant is narrow and very noisy. It's in a very busy, touristy part of Delray Beach- in a good way. Lots of fun local shops. Park to the south in a free public parking lot- about a block away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great meal.Be4yougoVIPDined on 7/8/2013A great Thai Restaurant. We eat here all the time. Never disappointed. Would recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went with an open mind....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2013My wife and I are visitors to Delray Beach and went to Lemongrass Bistro since it was an ethic place and sounded "hip". First impressions once I stepped inside....good long bar, bistro type seating, and helpful hostess staff. Brought to our table on what I call the kitchen side was different. Visible view of the kitchen, a long set of bistro type seating again, and a small sushi bar. It was loud and enertergetic! The menu is very extensive varying from Chinese stir-frys, Japanese sushi, Thai inspired dishes, and curries. It was good!!! We started out with their lemongrass spring rolls and chicken satay. Dare I say it was a lot of food and we then changed our minds and got the 16 piece sashimi plate for $26. Good deal in my opinion.Special Features:
- Food satisfies!JJoutonthetownDined on 6/22/2013Looking for a nice Saturday evening with my son (12)... Sat down before the couple next to us. Waiter was talking to us and was told we wanted some water came back saw the couple next to us, gave them our water and then took their order! I felt like the waiter saw more of a tip with them than us! Loved the food we ordered and the mojhito was refreshing with great taste! The tables were too close together lined up against the wall. We could have been part of conversations on either side of us! Good night because of the food...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ONE of the best pan asianOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/21/2013ONE of the best pan asian restaurants in Palm Beach -- we eat here about once a week -- greay Lychee Martinis, pad thai is excellent as is the lo0bster monster & the salmon -- cannot go wrong with any of the dishes -- many sushi options - sit outside & watch the scene on Atlantic AveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delray Beach "landmark".bdkmd8Dined on 6/21/2013Great food, service and inexpensive. A landmark in Delray Beach known to all locals and a surprise to tourists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for any occasionDateNightsDined on 6/15/2013Lemongrass is my girlfriend's favorite restaurant. I have been twice, once seated outside and the other inside. Both areas are great and have a wonderful ambience. I recommend Lemongrass to anyone who loves Thai/Asian food and loves to be in the middle of Downtown Delray.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent, good varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/2/2013Food was excellent, good variety and reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Asian choice on the AvenueOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/1/2013Lemongrass is a great choice for Asian on Atlantic Avenue - if weather permits, you can sit outside and people watch while you have a great meal. We started with dumplings, edamame and the sea bass appetizers all of which were cooked perfectly and delicious. For dinner we had the the Lobster bomb and traditional Pad Thai. You will not be disappointed with this local gem in Delray or their other local locations.Special Features:
- Wonderful, Inventive Asian CusineSalsaGirlVIPDined on 5/26/2013We tried this restaurants with friends who just moved to West Palm and the food was great. I have several alergies, but I explained this to the server and he was very accomodating. In fact the menu asks for customers to explain their food restrictions so the chef can make substitutions. We'll be back.Special Features:
- They still have the best AgeJannVIPDined on 5/25/2013They still have the best Age Tofu I have had anywhere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was attractively presentedFoodie66Dined on 5/10/2013Food was attractively presented and tasted great. Drinks were done well.Special Features:
- Easy on the paletteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/6/2013This was my first dining experience at Lemongrass and I must say that it was certainly more than I expected. The menu selections were so variable it made it a challange for my dining partner and I to select from the variety of menu options..... cudos. Portions were very ample and the dishes were outstanding for taste and presentation. Do I recommend this place....I most certainly do. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedrodneyVIPDined on 5/5/2013We have been regular diners at Lemongrass for years, and have always enjoyed the reliably good food, pleasant service and lively atmosphere. However, this time we had to send back both our appetizers and our main courses were mediocre. We are vegetarians, and we were first told they could not make the pad thai without fish sauce, which we have had many times. Then, as always, we substituted fried tofu for the shrimp in the spring rolls, but instead of the usual nice crunchy tofu, we received bits of what looked like white mush. The papaya salad also went back, as they didn't make the substitution at all and we received a pile of shrimp on top. The main courses were okay, but not great. We hope this isn't the end of great food at Lemongrass.Special Features:
- We have eaten here many times.LarryDined on 4/17/2013We have eaten here many times. The food is excellent and the service is very goodSpecial Features:
- Best Pan AsianOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/16/2013Great lichee martinis excellent steamed dumplings mama' s lobster & lobster monsters are outstanding. Love their pad Thai & salmon. This week I had the shrimp volcano which was superb. Large shrimp in a wonderful garlic sauce. Eat here often consistently good & reasonable. Sit outside & watch all the people strolling on Atlantic AveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great. Prices wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Food was great. Prices were reasonable. Service was excellent. Would recommend and would return.Special Features:
- Inside was very noisy! HardMicheleVIPDined on 4/12/2013Inside was very noisy! Hard to carry on conversation. Food was good but nothing great or ground breaking.Special Features:
- Wonderful food, everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2013Wonderful food, everything was tasty. We sat outside, good place for watching the crows go by on Atlantic Avenue. Best Thai food I've had in florida.Special Features:
- We've been to Lemongrass DelrayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/1/2013We've been to Lemongrass Delray Beach numerous times and it has never disappointed. The food is always, fresh, flavorful and attractively presented with pleasant service.
- Been there before, howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/31/2013Been there before, however food a little bit too salty this time. Still a good restaurant.
- Food was delicious as usual.80siegelDined on 3/30/2013Food was delicious as usual. The spider roll was fresh and tasty!! There was a large very noisy group next to us that made atmosphere less than comfortable than usual.Special Features:
- JaneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2013Great food! Fabulous presentation! Everybody in our party enjoyed their mealsMy favorite dish is the lobster monster! In fact, this is the third time I've been back to the restaurant for this fabulous meal.Yummy!Special Features:
- Consistently one of my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/18/2013Consistently one of my favorite restaurants in downtown Delray Beach.Special Features:
- Lemongrass had been recommendedsnowbunnyDined on 3/15/2013Lemongrass had been recommended to us and we went with another couple and all felt that it was a great find and that we would return. My favorite was lightly battered and fried shrimp in a spicy mayo on top of shredded greens. Yum! Oh, and we loved the heaters on the patio.Special Features:
- One of my favorites. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2013One of my favorites. Food always great A bit noisy but overlook it for good eatsSpecial Features:
- great asian mix; sushi - thaiHungryhVIPDined on 3/10/2013great asian mix; sushi - thai - japanese; something for everyoneSpecial Features:
- Our "go-to" restaurantthatguy985Dined on 3/7/2013Lemongrass has been our "go to" restaurant for several years. Food is constantly very good. Went with friends for their first visit. They loved this restaurant!! at the friends' request, we dined outside. Even though we're residents, I cannot get used to the outside dining with the Atlantic Ave. traffic going back and forth about ten feet from your table. Lots of fun when a non-muffled motorcycle roars by. (not!!) But we keep going back (dining indoors!).Special Features:
- Seated on time, food was freshOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2013Seated on time, food was fresh and flavorful. Recommend lobster monster rollSpecial Features:
- Very nice location, greatoji61Dined on 2/28/2013Very nice location, great food and good service. Reservation was honored even though they were quite busy. Only complaint is the level of noise ,though I have found that quite common with our dining experiences on Atlantic AvenueSpecial Features:
- A Local Regular with Menu FavoritesSammyFLDined on 2/25/2013Lemongrass is always my go-to for lunches and dinners with work colleagues or friends & family in from out-of-town. Great variety on the menu to accommodate all sorts of tastes. My favorites are the Pan Fried Dumplings, Spicy Conch Salad, Seafood Ceviche, house salad with that yummy Ginger Dressing and their Lemongrass Fried Rice (a meal by itself). When I can, I also LOVE to have one of their Japanese White Peach Martinis... tastes heavenly - just like biting into a fresh peach!Special Features:
- excellent all around justsmittyDined on 2/23/2013excellent all around just a little too noisy otherwise greatSpecial Features:
- We always enjoy having dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2013We always enjoy having dinner at Lemongrass. The service and food are excellent.Special Features:
- Great spot on Atlantic Aveune.mikeDined on 2/11/2013Great spot on Atlantic Aveune. Food and service exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- everything is wonderful ...withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/8/2013everything is wonderful ...with one big EXCEPTION we felt terribly rushed!!...the server put the check on the table before we finished eating!!.... this is a DISGRACE!!!! for such a fine restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- The best pan-asian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/7/2013The best pan-asian restaurant around == light wonderful dumplings, great pad thai & salmon -- good lychee martinis & always consistently good no matter what you orderSpecial Features:
- Dinner was delicious!!! IOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/2/2013Dinner was delicious!!! I recommend the Sex on Moon roll....it was very good. We sat outside and people watched...we had a great time.Special Features:
- Consistently always greatChocoholicVIPDined on 1/29/2013Consistently always great food. We even went back the next day for lunch!Special Features: