Lemongrass - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
ThaiPrice: $31 to $50
Lemongrass - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arialasvegas.com/dining/casual-dining.aspx
- Phone: 7025908670
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Krairit Krairavee
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Lemongrass - Aria
Serving a modern interpretation of Thai cuisine, Lemongrass offers a wide variety of authentic dishes filled with flavor. Our Satay Bar offers charcoal-grilled beef, poultry, pork and seafood skewers served with a variety of sauces and seasonings. Or enjoy inspired Asian cocktails at the expanded bar and lounge located near the entrance. The casual, modern atmosphere also offers two private dining rooms for a more exclusive experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lemongrass - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (29)fit for foodies (26)special occasion (26)good for groups (25)late-night find (24)great for lunch (13)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (7)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Good Choice for Thai on the StripOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014Pros: No issues with the reservation process thru Open Table. Tasty dishes with tons of choices. Very nice decor. Good value for dining on the Vegas Strip. Cons: Still had to wait about 15min after our reservation time (not enough weeknight wait staff??) Overall: 4.5 stars We would definitely dine here again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarginalEatitDined on 8/15/2014Not the best not the worst, but definitely not what you'd expect from the strip!Special Features:
- Amazing Thai FoodBklyn55Dined on 8/13/2014Food, service, and the watermelon martini.....fantastic. Highly recommended after a late show.Special Features:
- Great choice for late night bite.Foodlover67Dined on 8/11/2014Had reservation for late night dinner n was the best choice ever. We got there after 11pm n food tasted like they had just opened the restaurant. Very fresh! Food was amazing n the service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMikekDined on 8/10/2014Had dinner at lemongrass before a show at Aria. Food was fantastic, nice room service was good. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner at LemongrassRubmilwDined on 8/9/2014The food was outstanding and we will be back. Service was excellent. Only downside, there was a very loud group of young people celebrating someone's birthday, they were poorly dressed in shorts, tees, & bathing suits, and not very understanding of the other patrons. Management should have talked to them to lower their voices, perhaps they had one too many drinks.Special Features:
- Great pad Thailuv2dineVIPDined on 8/9/2014Best I've had in years. Ate here twice at midnight. Great service and prices.Special Features:
- georgeVIPDined on 8/7/2014Quiet, comfortable seating, prompt service, and more than the usual variety of Thai dishes. Not flashy, but well doneI would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want cold, Chinese food...GatorDiningVIPDined on 8/5/2014My boyfriend and I LOVE thai food, so we were very excited to try Lemongrass at our hotel. Our appetizers were okay. The chicken satay was tasty, but our main entrees were awful. I had the cashew chicken. The dish was cold and served with a thick, congealed sauce that tasted more like a sauce that belonged on chicken and broccoli from a $4.99 chinese buffet. My boyfriends had the thai basil chicken which was equally awful. The sauce on his dish was overwhelmingly minty and did not taste like thai basil chicken at all. And to top it all off, our meal cost roughly $90 and a side of steamed/jasmine rice wasn't even included! If you are looking for good thai food, you might be better off at a Chinese buffet…sadly. GO GATORS!Special Features:
- Authentic Thai???Diddy123Dined on 8/5/2014Booked in for dinner. Firstly on arriving the ambience of the Lemongrass restaurant is stunning. Shame about the food. On the menu it is the standard Thai cuisine apart from the salmon and cheddar cheese spring rolls ( which were delicious by the way) however the mains were disappointing. To me the meals were like eating a Chinese takeaway as they lacked any of the magnificent Thai flavours. Service average, received our mains whilst the dirty entree plates were still on the table.Pity because this place could be a real winner.
- Thai-mendous!VegasGuru4FoodDined on 8/4/2014Great tasting food. Heaven for vegetarians. Pretty much many items on the menu can be made into vegetarian dish. Fabulous selection. The coconut ice-cream dessert is a must have. It was recommended by our server and he was spot on. Absolutely fantastic! Make a trip to this restaurant just just for this dessert, it is that fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food. Amazing environmentJohnDined on 7/31/2014My friends and I ordered 3 entrees and split them. We has the Cashew Chicken, Vegetable Fried Rice, and Pad Thai. All of the entrees were amazing. The environment was warm and welcoming. I'd recommend anyone try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialTsvegasDined on 7/29/2014It was like having mall Chinese and Thai food in a fancy atmosphere. That's all - I didn't find the quality for a fancy Aria restaurant.
- Nice Place in the AriaShaneJHDined on 7/27/2014We went here for dinner one evening while staying in Las Vegas. Food is pretty good and the price for Vegas is very very reasonable. Place was not overly busy and the table was available even though we showed up 15 minutes earlier. I would certainly go backSpecial Features:
- DinnerEmmyirbDined on 7/25/2014We recently visited Lemongrass and the food, service, and ambiance was awesome. I would definitely recommend this venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAlexVIPDined on 7/25/2014They use a 1 - 10 scale of heat and the 8, 9 , 10 are no joke..they are spicy!
- Lemongrass was awesomeMrTGVIPDined on 7/20/2014The food was great, the service was prompt and the drinks were flowing! For Las Vegas, I felt this pace wasn't too pricey. We enjoyed every dish we tried (although I can't remember which ones we had) and really enjoyed the specialty drinks. If I'm in the area, I'll certainly re-visit Lemongrass!Special Features:
- Aria Lemongrass DinnermansaDined on 7/16/2014Reserved Lemongrass table for dinner for table of 4 including 2 kids. Server was inattentive; Food was customized for us as we are non meat/sea food eaters. Soup was great and so were the spring rolls; Service was so-so; had a long wait between courses; Got a nice table and ambiance was lively.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2014Nice dinning experience and food was delicious. Service is good as well. Will dine at Lemongrass again.Special Features:
- Girls nightfoodcomaDined on 7/10/2014Booked a table here to start our girls night with some food & cocktails. Great service, drinks and food to share amongst all of us. Very happy in the end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Thai food in Vegas resort3stoogessVIPDined on 7/9/2014Stayed at the Mandarin Oriental next door which has few dining options. Lemongrass is a decent and relatively reasonably priced Thai food restaurant for what you would expect in a swanky Vegas casino hotel although with mixed Asian influences. Service was quick and restaurant has a very peaceful pretty decor and not overly crowded at 9pm for dinner. Ordered the Thom Ka Kai which was very good and most authentic, yellow chicken curry, very good; beef basil (prepared more like a chinese stir fry dish and chicken wing appetizer (which was nothing special). The menu also offers other Asian options, mainly Chinese (roast duck/roast pork egg noodle) and Vietnamese (Pho) noodle dishes which I ordered for takeout lunch the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuleDined on 7/9/2014I really enjoyed my meal at Lemongrass. Despite being seated at first right beside the terminals/ kitchen entrance (and asking to be moved to a better table), the food and service was excellent. Note that the dishes are meant to be shared so don't order too much! We should have shared either an entree or noodle dish and two bowls of rice instead of two entrees + rice. The vegetarian spring rolls were a great appetizer.
- excellent serviceIHeartFoodDined on 7/2/2014The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is excellent. They are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fantastic!SRae13Dined on 7/2/2014I am a concierge at SKYLOFTS at MGM, and I always recommend Lemongrass to our guests when they ask about Thai Food. It is always fantastic service, and the food is always delicious. I frequent this restaurant at least once a week because I love the yellow curry, thai basil soup, and chicken wings. Thank you!Special Features:
- my favorite meal in Vegas!ksgshmoopsVIPDined on 7/1/2014I was in town for 4 days and ate some amazing meals, but this one surprised me and was my favorite in the end. Great ambiance, romantic for a date but fun and vibrant for a group. The satay (pork) was full of flavor and the tainan noodle soup was incredible. The prices were very decent, and the food was perfect which made the prices actually seem low. Get the pineapple fried rice! Just like what I got in Thailand minus the pineapple they serve it in :) service was fast and efficient. My server was so cute and sweet yet super direct and quick. Refreshing compared to most relaxed almost lazy serving you get in Vegas. Will be the first restaurant I go back to when I come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what the priceGoodGuyDined on 6/28/2014This is one over rated restaurant. Food is just Ok but very over priced. Won't go back again and wont recommend.Special Features:
- Average foodDangridoDined on 6/22/2014The ambiance of the restaurant was really good but the overall food was average, not what we expected for a casino restaurant. The service was good but we felt a little rushed with ordering even though the restaurant wasn't full.Special Features:
- disappointed this third timeDebbieDined on 6/20/2014Well...friends from England came to meet up with us and I booked Lemongrass having been there 2 other visits to Vegas. The serivce for the 6 of us was slow....waited for acknowledgement of sitting down>Appetizers cold and the 6 of us got varied items from soup to green curry to pad thai. Just not nice and dishes cold. Must be living on past raves.Special Features:
- Really good Thai, reasonable pricehairry97Dined on 6/9/2014While we love Thai food and have had several memoraby good dishes, the steamed cod was a unique find at Lemongrass. The dish was light yet rich in flavor. Its been the best dish so far on our stay. Staying at the Aria is upscale all around and we appreciated the option of having really good food at reasonable prices.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent findcoolcookingteacherDined on 6/5/2014Easy to walk to from our hotel. Very good service and delicious food. Food arrived hot all at the same time, often this does not happen in US! An excellent choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/4/2014The decor and ambience set the mood for an amazing dinner as soon as you enter. From hostess to server the service is impeccable. But the food is the star! Five stars for everything.Special Features:
- leahlovestravelDined on 6/1/2014When we visited right before our Cirque show, we were 15 min. late and they still found a table for us regardless of the long line and what looked like impatient, unsatisfied customers beside us. They handled it well, and served us within 15 minutes of ordering. Fast service! Great food, and listened to my special request due to allergiesSpecial Features:
- Delicious and low keyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/28/2014Great service and the good was delicious. Quiet and tucked away, great for a relaxing dinner for 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialUkfoodieDined on 5/27/2014We visited Lemongrass as a second choice as our other choice was fully booked. Service was good and attentive. Pricing was good for a hotel restaurant too. Food was remarkably average though so the price reflects this. Best part was probably the veg spring rolls. If you need a quick fix it's ok here but don't come expecting greatness.Special Features:
- Consistent qualityRobertDined on 5/26/2014We've been dining at lemongrass since it opened. The food is consistently excellent, service superb and the experience always memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thai DelightAnthonySVIPDined on 5/25/2014There are times in Vegas when you just need to experience a certain type of cuisine, whether it be steak, sushi, Italian, etc. If you ever get the urge for Thai, I HIGHLY recommend Lemongrass. The menu not only hits all of the Thai classics (Satay, Tom Kha Soup, Curry, etc.) but also offers some, what I would characterize as, original recipes. While it is nestled in a quaint little cove off the casino floor, the location allows you to get right back to the tables if you so desire.Special Features:
- Great Thai restaurantAureliaVIPDined on 5/23/2014The service was really good. The waiter asks you how spicy you want your food from a scale of 1 to 10. The restaurant is great for a late night dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but not amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Really great experience, food was good and drinks were tasty, but nowhere near the experience at Javier's just down the hall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatRamyDined on 5/5/2014Great food and service, special requests were accommodatedSpecial Features:
- Always NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/5/2014Always nice to have this option of great Oriental food. All the classics and More. Please try it if Near the Aria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.