Lemongrass - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
ThaiPrice: $31 to $50
Lemongrass - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arialasvegas.com/dining/casual-dining.aspx
- Phone: 7025908670
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Krairit Krairavee
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Lemongrass - Aria
Serving a modern interpretation of Thai cuisine, Lemongrass offers a wide variety of authentic dishes filled with flavor. Our Satay Bar offers charcoal-grilled beef, poultry, pork and seafood skewers served with a variety of sauces and seasonings. Or enjoy inspired Asian cocktails at the expanded bar and lounge located near the entrance. The casual, modern atmosphere also offers two private dining rooms for a more exclusive experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Lemongrass - Aria - Best Restaurants in Aria Hotel & Casino ›
Lemongrass - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (33)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (29)special occasion (27)late-night find (23)great for lunch (15)hot spot (13)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great food not so good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The food was absolutely awesome and arrived very quickly. The service however left a lot to be desired. The server only appeared to take our order and deliver the bill. The bus persons were the people who handled our table since our waiter was non existent. Even better was when the table next to us lost a $5k pair of sunglasses and the rest of the area was forgotten as the manager, the server and the bus persons were all tied up in looking for the glasses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and tasty menu selectionarsydneyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Great choice for Asian food for lunch or dinner. Very tasty and fast service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Best Thai food I have had in Vegas. Love, love, love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealTephDined on 9/10/2014My boyfriend and I loved our meal at Lemongrass. The prices were reasonable and the food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulACO70VIPDined on 9/7/2014all food and drink was delicious! Great, mushroom fried rice, curry was amazing and cashew chicken was wonderful. Have to have watermelon/vodka cocktail....delicious!Special Features:
- Great food and sevice...butrob15285Dined on 9/6/2014Right..my wife and i were looking for somewhere to eat during our stay and stumbled upon this...great choice. service was good, food came out quick and was fantastic and wasn't too pricey. this is a nice little restaurant. the only downside of our visit was an employee from the hotel i think coming in asking if people wanted their photo taken. we were celebrating our weding anniversery so decidied to get ours taken and so she wouldn't keep pestering us. after she had taken a photo our food was brought out...she seen this and continued to stay and try and have a ful blown conversation and wanted us to pose for several other photo's. i'm guessing this is the hotel doing this and not the restaurant.....we WILL be back here when in Vegas againSpecial Features:
- Unique Thai at an Affordable PriceOverpricedVIPDined on 9/3/2014You must try Lemongrass for their diverse menu at a reasonable price for Las Vegas. The portions are filling and the flavors are unique!Special Features:
- Thai with a TwistdelicioVIPDined on 9/2/2014While the flavors at Lemongrass are pretty familiar, where the restuarnt does a great job is in presentation. It's defeintely many steps above your average neighborhhod Thai restaurant. The service was friendly and the food was good. Having never experienced "upscale" Thai, I had to give this place a try and I'm glad I did.
- So Many Restaurants, So Little TimekayteedeeDined on 8/30/2014So many restaurants in Las Vegas, so skip this one. Food is ordinary - bland, uninventive and in some cases not warm enough. At lunch time we were offered both dim sum and the full menu and our group of five chose liberally from each. Absolutely nothing stood out. The waiter forgot to put in the order for one dish and when we went for a second bottle of the same wine, it was no longer available. The next three wines we asked for off the list were also unavailable. The waiter did offer us a taste of what was available in our price range, so there's that for a positive.
- AmazingMVeeDined on 8/29/2014Had the beef and pork satays to start, can't decide which was better. For main shared pad thai with shrimp and green curry with chicken. Best meal in Vegas. Will be backSpecial Features:
- Good Choice for Thai on the StripAlmostFoodieDined on 8/27/2014Pros: No issues with the reservation process thru Open Table. Tasty dishes with tons of choices. Very nice decor. Good value for dining on the Vegas Strip. Cons: Still had to wait about 15min after our reservation time (not enough weeknight wait staff??) Overall: 4.5 stars We would definitely dine here again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarginalEatitDined on 8/15/2014Not the best not the worst, but definitely not what you'd expect from the strip!Special Features:
- Amazing Thai FoodBklyn55Dined on 8/13/2014Food, service, and the watermelon martini.....fantastic. Highly recommended after a late show.Special Features:
- Great choice for late night bite.Foodlover67Dined on 8/11/2014Had reservation for late night dinner n was the best choice ever. We got there after 11pm n food tasted like they had just opened the restaurant. Very fresh! Food was amazing n the service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMikekDined on 8/10/2014Had dinner at lemongrass before a show at Aria. Food was fantastic, nice room service was good. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner at LemongrassRubmilwDined on 8/9/2014The food was outstanding and we will be back. Service was excellent. Only downside, there was a very loud group of young people celebrating someone's birthday, they were poorly dressed in shorts, tees, & bathing suits, and not very understanding of the other patrons. Management should have talked to them to lower their voices, perhaps they had one too many drinks.Special Features:
- Great pad Thailuv2dineVIPDined on 8/9/2014Best I've had in years. Ate here twice at midnight. Great service and prices.Special Features:
- georgeVIPDined on 8/7/2014Quiet, comfortable seating, prompt service, and more than the usual variety of Thai dishes. Not flashy, but well doneI would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want cold, Chinese food...GatorDiningVIPDined on 8/5/2014My boyfriend and I LOVE thai food, so we were very excited to try Lemongrass at our hotel. Our appetizers were okay. The chicken satay was tasty, but our main entrees were awful. I had the cashew chicken. The dish was cold and served with a thick, congealed sauce that tasted more like a sauce that belonged on chicken and broccoli from a $4.99 chinese buffet. My boyfriends had the thai basil chicken which was equally awful. The sauce on his dish was overwhelmingly minty and did not taste like thai basil chicken at all. And to top it all off, our meal cost roughly $90 and a side of steamed/jasmine rice wasn't even included! If you are looking for good thai food, you might be better off at a Chinese buffet…sadly. GO GATORS!Special Features:
- Authentic Thai???Diddy123Dined on 8/5/2014Booked in for dinner. Firstly on arriving the ambience of the Lemongrass restaurant is stunning. Shame about the food. On the menu it is the standard Thai cuisine apart from the salmon and cheddar cheese spring rolls ( which were delicious by the way) however the mains were disappointing. To me the meals were like eating a Chinese takeaway as they lacked any of the magnificent Thai flavours. Service average, received our mains whilst the dirty entree plates were still on the table.Pity because this place could be a real winner.
- Thai-mendous!VegasGuru4FoodDined on 8/4/2014Great tasting food. Heaven for vegetarians. Pretty much many items on the menu can be made into vegetarian dish. Fabulous selection. The coconut ice-cream dessert is a must have. It was recommended by our server and he was spot on. Absolutely fantastic! Make a trip to this restaurant just just for this dessert, it is that fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food. Amazing environmentJohnDined on 7/31/2014My friends and I ordered 3 entrees and split them. We has the Cashew Chicken, Vegetable Fried Rice, and Pad Thai. All of the entrees were amazing. The environment was warm and welcoming. I'd recommend anyone try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialTsvegasDined on 7/29/2014It was like having mall Chinese and Thai food in a fancy atmosphere. That's all - I didn't find the quality for a fancy Aria restaurant.
- Nice Place in the AriaShaneJHDined on 7/27/2014We went here for dinner one evening while staying in Las Vegas. Food is pretty good and the price for Vegas is very very reasonable. Place was not overly busy and the table was available even though we showed up 15 minutes earlier. I would certainly go backSpecial Features:
- DinnerEmmyirbDined on 7/25/2014We recently visited Lemongrass and the food, service, and ambiance was awesome. I would definitely recommend this venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAlexVIPDined on 7/25/2014They use a 1 - 10 scale of heat and the 8, 9 , 10 are no joke..they are spicy!
- Lemongrass was awesomeMrTGVIPDined on 7/20/2014The food was great, the service was prompt and the drinks were flowing! For Las Vegas, I felt this pace wasn't too pricey. We enjoyed every dish we tried (although I can't remember which ones we had) and really enjoyed the specialty drinks. If I'm in the area, I'll certainly re-visit Lemongrass!Special Features:
- Aria Lemongrass DinnermansaDined on 7/16/2014Reserved Lemongrass table for dinner for table of 4 including 2 kids. Server was inattentive; Food was customized for us as we are non meat/sea food eaters. Soup was great and so were the spring rolls; Service was so-so; had a long wait between courses; Got a nice table and ambiance was lively.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2014Nice dinning experience and food was delicious. Service is good as well. Will dine at Lemongrass again.Special Features:
- Girls nightfoodcomaDined on 7/10/2014Booked a table here to start our girls night with some food & cocktails. Great service, drinks and food to share amongst all of us. Very happy in the end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Thai food in Vegas resort3stoogessVIPDined on 7/9/2014Stayed at the Mandarin Oriental next door which has few dining options. Lemongrass is a decent and relatively reasonably priced Thai food restaurant for what you would expect in a swanky Vegas casino hotel although with mixed Asian influences. Service was quick and restaurant has a very peaceful pretty decor and not overly crowded at 9pm for dinner. Ordered the Thom Ka Kai which was very good and most authentic, yellow chicken curry, very good; beef basil (prepared more like a chinese stir fry dish and chicken wing appetizer (which was nothing special). The menu also offers other Asian options, mainly Chinese (roast duck/roast pork egg noodle) and Vietnamese (Pho) noodle dishes which I ordered for takeout lunch the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuleDined on 7/9/2014I really enjoyed my meal at Lemongrass. Despite being seated at first right beside the terminals/ kitchen entrance (and asking to be moved to a better table), the food and service was excellent. Note that the dishes are meant to be shared so don't order too much! We should have shared either an entree or noodle dish and two bowls of rice instead of two entrees + rice. The vegetarian spring rolls were a great appetizer.
- excellent serviceIHeartFoodDined on 7/2/2014The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is excellent. They are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fantastic!SRae13Dined on 7/2/2014I am a concierge at SKYLOFTS at MGM, and I always recommend Lemongrass to our guests when they ask about Thai Food. It is always fantastic service, and the food is always delicious. I frequent this restaurant at least once a week because I love the yellow curry, thai basil soup, and chicken wings. Thank you!Special Features:
- my favorite meal in Vegas!ksgshmoopsVIPDined on 7/1/2014I was in town for 4 days and ate some amazing meals, but this one surprised me and was my favorite in the end. Great ambiance, romantic for a date but fun and vibrant for a group. The satay (pork) was full of flavor and the tainan noodle soup was incredible. The prices were very decent, and the food was perfect which made the prices actually seem low. Get the pineapple fried rice! Just like what I got in Thailand minus the pineapple they serve it in :) service was fast and efficient. My server was so cute and sweet yet super direct and quick. Refreshing compared to most relaxed almost lazy serving you get in Vegas. Will be the first restaurant I go back to when I come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what the priceGoodGuyDined on 6/28/2014This is one over rated restaurant. Food is just Ok but very over priced. Won't go back again and wont recommend.Special Features:
- Average foodDangridoDined on 6/22/2014The ambiance of the restaurant was really good but the overall food was average, not what we expected for a casino restaurant. The service was good but we felt a little rushed with ordering even though the restaurant wasn't full.Special Features:
- disappointed this third timeDebbieDined on 6/20/2014Well...friends from England came to meet up with us and I booked Lemongrass having been there 2 other visits to Vegas. The serivce for the 6 of us was slow....waited for acknowledgement of sitting down>Appetizers cold and the 6 of us got varied items from soup to green curry to pad thai. Just not nice and dishes cold. Must be living on past raves.Special Features:
- Really good Thai, reasonable pricehairry97Dined on 6/9/2014While we love Thai food and have had several memoraby good dishes, the steamed cod was a unique find at Lemongrass. The dish was light yet rich in flavor. Its been the best dish so far on our stay. Staying at the Aria is upscale all around and we appreciated the option of having really good food at reasonable prices.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent findcoolcookingteacherDined on 6/5/2014Easy to walk to from our hotel. Very good service and delicious food. Food arrived hot all at the same time, often this does not happen in US! An excellent choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.