Lemongrass - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
ThaiPrice: $31 to $50
Lemongrass - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arialasvegas.com/dining/casual-dining.aspx
- Phone: 7025908670
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Krairit Krairavee
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Lemongrass - Aria
Serving a modern interpretation of Thai cuisine, Lemongrass offers a wide variety of authentic dishes filled with flavor. Our Satay Bar offers charcoal-grilled beef, poultry, pork and seafood skewers served with a variety of sauces and seasonings. Or enjoy inspired Asian cocktails at the expanded bar and lounge located near the entrance. The casual, modern atmosphere also offers two private dining rooms for a more exclusive experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lemongrass - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (39)good for groups (36)romantic (33)special occasion (28)late-night find (23)hot spot (18)great for lunch (18)neighborhood gem (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great Thai food on the StripstockwizardDined on 10/19/2014Lemongrass at Aria always delivers a variety of tasty and spicy (heat-level-to-order) Thai food with attentive service. Satay, Thai basil soup and any of the curry dishes are staples. The Green curry w/seafood (scallop, shrimp, squid) is a particular favourite of ours. Chicken with cashew is great for the less adventurous. Don't forget a delicious Thai iced tea to wash it all down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014After reading reviews we were anticipating a delicious dinner - what a disappointment! The food was mediocre at best and certainly not worth the price. We have no problem paying for good food, but this was just not good. The only item I could recommend is the lobster satay, which was cooked perfectly and the peanut dipping sauce was wonderful and seemed to be house made. Everything else was bad - nothing seemed fresh, the sauces were way too salty and seemingly very heavy on corn starch??? I would NEVER go back to this restaurant! Total bummer...
- Great dinnerReneeperea1984Dined on 10/16/2014I would definitely return to Lemongrass on My next visit to Vegas. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurant hidden awayTravelHC14Dined on 10/16/2014Good asian fusion food to have in a calm setting away from the chaos of the casinos.Special Features:
- excellentjewellesDined on 10/12/2014this is the third time we have been to lemongrass, the last time was about a year ago. the quality of the food is just as good as before. highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014This was our first meL at Lemongrass and we loved it, the staff were friendly, the food was amazing and it looked lovely. We would highly recommend Lemongrass to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thai on the stripBecca8125Dined on 10/7/2014Phenomenal Thai food! Beautifully prepared and presented. Decor is nice and tasteful, but not overpowering. Lighting is excellent (not bright but the menu is readable)! Service is good. Overall, my best experience in this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/1/2014Unexpected surprises a wait at Lemongrass. Food is accurately prepared, service is friendly and efficient. Best Thai on the Strip.Special Features:
- Fabulous Thai inspired foodJonshaVIPDined on 9/29/2014This place serves some of the best Thai food I've ever had--and I try Thai restaurants everywhere I go all over the world. The ambiance is chic/hip with a nice Zen vibe. Service is attentive not obtrusive. But the food is exceptional. We had the shrimp egg rolls, drunken noodles with seafood and stir fried beef and vegetables. It was all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Have had far better Thai food and far worse. We had heard it was great, but I wouldn't say great, good yes. Lemon drop and other martini's were great though. Service was good.
- FoodloverinVegasDined on 9/25/2014The food was great and the service better. We were a bit hesitant to try Thai food because we thought it would be to spicy. Our waiter assured us that anything can be made to taste. Highly recommended if you are at Aria or even if you are not, go and make the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gr8 SpotWindsormanDined on 9/21/2014This is a very good spot to go and you will want to return guaranteed because the food is fantastic especially the Calamari.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food not so good serviceTravelAndEatDined on 9/19/2014The food was absolutely awesome and arrived very quickly. The service however left a lot to be desired. The server only appeared to take our order and deliver the bill. The bus persons were the people who handled our table since our waiter was non existent. Even better was when the table next to us lost a $5k pair of sunglasses and the rest of the area was forgotten as the manager, the server and the bus persons were all tied up in looking for the glasses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and tasty menu selectionarsydneyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Great choice for Asian food for lunch or dinner. Very tasty and fast service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Best Thai food I have had in Vegas. Love, love, love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealTephDined on 9/10/2014My boyfriend and I loved our meal at Lemongrass. The prices were reasonable and the food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulACO70VIPDined on 9/7/2014all food and drink was delicious! Great, mushroom fried rice, curry was amazing and cashew chicken was wonderful. Have to have watermelon/vodka cocktail....delicious!Special Features:
- Great food and sevice...butrob15285Dined on 9/6/2014Right..my wife and i were looking for somewhere to eat during our stay and stumbled upon this...great choice. service was good, food came out quick and was fantastic and wasn't too pricey. this is a nice little restaurant. the only downside of our visit was an employee from the hotel i think coming in asking if people wanted their photo taken. we were celebrating our weding anniversery so decidied to get ours taken and so she wouldn't keep pestering us. after she had taken a photo our food was brought out...she seen this and continued to stay and try and have a ful blown conversation and wanted us to pose for several other photo's. i'm guessing this is the hotel doing this and not the restaurant.....we WILL be back here when in Vegas againSpecial Features:
- Unique Thai at an Affordable PriceOverpricedVIPDined on 9/3/2014You must try Lemongrass for their diverse menu at a reasonable price for Las Vegas. The portions are filling and the flavors are unique!Special Features:
- Thai with a TwistdelicioVIPDined on 9/2/2014While the flavors at Lemongrass are pretty familiar, where the restuarnt does a great job is in presentation. It's defeintely many steps above your average neighborhhod Thai restaurant. The service was friendly and the food was good. Having never experienced "upscale" Thai, I had to give this place a try and I'm glad I did.
- So Many Restaurants, So Little TimekayteedeeDined on 8/30/2014So many restaurants in Las Vegas, so skip this one. Food is ordinary - bland, uninventive and in some cases not warm enough. At lunch time we were offered both dim sum and the full menu and our group of five chose liberally from each. Absolutely nothing stood out. The waiter forgot to put in the order for one dish and when we went for a second bottle of the same wine, it was no longer available. The next three wines we asked for off the list were also unavailable. The waiter did offer us a taste of what was available in our price range, so there's that for a positive.
- AmazingMVeeDined on 8/29/2014Had the beef and pork satays to start, can't decide which was better. For main shared pad thai with shrimp and green curry with chicken. Best meal in Vegas. Will be backSpecial Features:
- Good Choice for Thai on the StripAlmostFoodieDined on 8/27/2014Pros: No issues with the reservation process thru Open Table. Tasty dishes with tons of choices. Very nice decor. Good value for dining on the Vegas Strip. Cons: Still had to wait about 15min after our reservation time (not enough weeknight wait staff??) Overall: 4.5 stars We would definitely dine here again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarginalEatitDined on 8/15/2014Not the best not the worst, but definitely not what you'd expect from the strip!Special Features:
- Amazing Thai FoodBklyn55Dined on 8/13/2014Food, service, and the watermelon martini.....fantastic. Highly recommended after a late show.Special Features:
- Nice placeRenee6278Dined on 8/13/2014This was a nice, comfortable find in Vegas. If you like Asian-inspired food, this is a good go-to spot.Special Features:
- Great choice for late night bite.Foodlover67Dined on 8/11/2014Had reservation for late night dinner n was the best choice ever. We got there after 11pm n food tasted like they had just opened the restaurant. Very fresh! Food was amazing n the service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMikekDined on 8/10/2014Had dinner at lemongrass before a show at Aria. Food was fantastic, nice room service was good. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner at LemongrassRubmilwDined on 8/9/2014The food was outstanding and we will be back. Service was excellent. Only downside, there was a very loud group of young people celebrating someone's birthday, they were poorly dressed in shorts, tees, & bathing suits, and not very understanding of the other patrons. Management should have talked to them to lower their voices, perhaps they had one too many drinks.Special Features:
- Great pad Thailuv2dineVIPDined on 8/9/2014Best I've had in years. Ate here twice at midnight. Great service and prices.Special Features:
- georgeVIPDined on 8/7/2014Quiet, comfortable seating, prompt service, and more than the usual variety of Thai dishes. Not flashy, but well doneI would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want cold, Chinese food...GatorDiningVIPDined on 8/5/2014My boyfriend and I LOVE thai food, so we were very excited to try Lemongrass at our hotel. Our appetizers were okay. The chicken satay was tasty, but our main entrees were awful. I had the cashew chicken. The dish was cold and served with a thick, congealed sauce that tasted more like a sauce that belonged on chicken and broccoli from a $4.99 chinese buffet. My boyfriends had the thai basil chicken which was equally awful. The sauce on his dish was overwhelmingly minty and did not taste like thai basil chicken at all. And to top it all off, our meal cost roughly $90 and a side of steamed/jasmine rice wasn't even included! If you are looking for good thai food, you might be better off at a Chinese buffet…sadly. GO GATORS!Special Features:
- Authentic Thai???Diddy123Dined on 8/5/2014Booked in for dinner. Firstly on arriving the ambience of the Lemongrass restaurant is stunning. Shame about the food. On the menu it is the standard Thai cuisine apart from the salmon and cheddar cheese spring rolls ( which were delicious by the way) however the mains were disappointing. To me the meals were like eating a Chinese takeaway as they lacked any of the magnificent Thai flavours. Service average, received our mains whilst the dirty entree plates were still on the table.Pity because this place could be a real winner.
- Thai-mendous!VegasGuru4FoodDined on 8/4/2014Great tasting food. Heaven for vegetarians. Pretty much many items on the menu can be made into vegetarian dish. Fabulous selection. The coconut ice-cream dessert is a must have. It was recommended by our server and he was spot on. Absolutely fantastic! Make a trip to this restaurant just just for this dessert, it is that fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food. Amazing environmentJohnDined on 7/31/2014My friends and I ordered 3 entrees and split them. We has the Cashew Chicken, Vegetable Fried Rice, and Pad Thai. All of the entrees were amazing. The environment was warm and welcoming. I'd recommend anyone try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialTsvegasDined on 7/29/2014It was like having mall Chinese and Thai food in a fancy atmosphere. That's all - I didn't find the quality for a fancy Aria restaurant.
- Nice Place in the AriaShaneJHDined on 7/27/2014We went here for dinner one evening while staying in Las Vegas. Food is pretty good and the price for Vegas is very very reasonable. Place was not overly busy and the table was available even though we showed up 15 minutes earlier. I would certainly go backSpecial Features:
- DinnerEmmyirbDined on 7/25/2014We recently visited Lemongrass and the food, service, and ambiance was awesome. I would definitely recommend this venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAlexVIPDined on 7/25/2014They use a 1 - 10 scale of heat and the 8, 9 , 10 are no joke..they are spicy!
- Lemongrass was awesomeMrTGVIPDined on 7/20/2014The food was great, the service was prompt and the drinks were flowing! For Las Vegas, I felt this pace wasn't too pricey. We enjoyed every dish we tried (although I can't remember which ones we had) and really enjoyed the specialty drinks. If I'm in the area, I'll certainly re-visit Lemongrass!Special Features: