Lemon Bar & Grill - Frisco
5566 Main Street
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Lemon Bar & Grill - Frisco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thelemonbar.net/
- Phone: 2146181888
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am -3:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am -3:30pm;
Sunday - Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm; Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: www.thelemonbar.net/LemonBarCalendar.html
A word from Lemon Bar & Grill - Frisco
Friscos' newest destination for fun, food, friends and entertainment!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lemon Bar & Grill - Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
- It was weird. We get therefriendman1Dined on 3/31/2013It was weird. We get there and no one is there. We thought it was Easter Brunch and it was not, just order one thing something. The menu was super limited but if you wanted a drink; they can not make a Ramos Gin Fizz but who can. No "so called" Full Bars have Orange Flower Water needed for a proper Ramos Gin Fizz.
- I made a reservation via OpenTable.FoxyDined on 3/22/2013I made a reservation via OpenTable. The hostess said that they had pulled from the Open Table site that day (Friday 3/22). Therefore I didn't get my points for reserving on Open Table.Special Features:
- otOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013This is my first time to the Lemon Bar. I was the least bit impressed. I would've thought be right there at Frisco Square, we would have got excellent service and food. Upon arrival, we told them we had reservations under my name and, for whatever reason, they had us as a party of 10 and said they had just talked to me on the phone, both of which were wrong because we made reservations through opentable.com for 4 people. Apparently, from the start, they lacked any type of organization. The food was mediocre, certainly no reason to return for it. The server was very nice and personable, but we had to constantly flag him down for refills on our drinks, and he didn't take our order down correctly. We will not be returning.
- We went to the Lemon Bar inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013We went to the Lemon Bar in Frisco for Valentine's Day. We had a great time and the food was delicious. The service was a bit slow and they were still getting a few kinks worked out (restaurant hasn't been open very long) but we would definitely go back. Looks like they have great brunches on the weekends too!Special Features:
- I wouldn't recommend for groups.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/24/2013I wouldn't recommend for groups. They have the space available, but service was horrible. They were not very busy. Several folks sitting at the bar and only a few other folks throughout and our service was really bad. Took over 20 minutes for someone just to come and take our drink order and our tables were next to the bar. Constantly trying to get wait staff's attention for re-fills. Surprised that since we had made a reservation that we were not taken better care of, especially with them not being busy. Based on this experience, I can see why they were not very busy and why they probably don't get repeat business. Had service been better they would have made quite a bit more money on more drink and food orders.
- Great atmosphere for celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2012Great atmosphere for celebrating New Years!! We had a blast and will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Heard that the place was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Heard that the place was great other than the service before we came. I can assure you the service was good. We had a good time.Special Features:
- This restaurant is wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012This restaurant is wonderful. Everything was great. Sum it up in one word...PERFECTION!Special Features:
- The service was extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2012The service was extremely lacking on the night we visited and the servers seemed to be a bit confused regarding specials, etc. We had to wait 45 minutes for our first drink! The food we sampled was ok. I think we will go back when there is not a special event going on to give it another try.Special Features:
- Should Have Been Better...OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/2/2012The Lemon Bar is located in a lively part of Frisco: the DNT & Main Street intersection. Friday night vehicle & pedestrian traffic rivals comparable metropolitan areas. People in the vicinity are fervent too, for a distinctive carte du jour and service to match in a place where everything else is pretty standard. But location and demand are not enough for a restaurant. Once people get through the door they need a good menu; and, a wait-staff that’s affable and efficient. The Lemon Bar's menu is boring and pedantic. There were scant few diners the Friday night we visited and yet we waited for drinks, food; and our check. This restaurant has real potential. But the menu is seriously lacking and the servers need to be more engaging.Special Features:
- Attended H.S. reunion thereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Attended H.S. reunion there & a friends band was playing, the cards were stacked for a great evening and the Lemon Bar did not disappoint. Our server was great, never waiting wondering "where are our drinks?" Looking forward to next visit.Special Features:
- We went on a very slow night....theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2012We went on a very slow night....the special Lemon drop was weak and too expensive.
- Not good!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/23/2012This was our first time at Lemon Bar. We decided to try it for brunch on Sunday. The service was absolutely awful. The food tasted like it was microwaved. Ambiance was very poor as well.