Legends Sports Bar and Grill
111 Crawford Avenue
West Conshosocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Legends Sports Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.legendssportsbarphilly.com/
- Phone: (610) 260-9400
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am-11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Bar Service for Lunch until 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Bar: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am-12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am; Late Night Menu is available at the bar until 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Joseph Pontillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Legends Sports Bar and Grill boasts private dining menus available for breakfast meetings, power lunches, board dinners, and all social events. Included with your meeting in the Skybox and Stadium Club Private Dining Rooms are 60'' Flat Screen Monitors that can be used to view sporting events, videos or your corporate presentations. Meeting hosts are now eligible to earn Marriott Rewards Points through catering events!
- Entertainment: Legends Sports Bar and Grill has 14HD State of the Art Flat Screen TV's throughout the restaurant and bar including an 80" and two 60" in the private dining rooms--always showing the game of the day, for your entertainment. We always play contemporary music for your listening pleasure.
A word from Legends Sports Bar and Grill
Legends Sports Bar and Grill has everything from Chicken Wings and Nachos to Flatbreads to gourmet salads, fresh fish, and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef burgers & steaks. The atmosphere is casual & full of energy, which includes a high impact bar, open floor plan & a stunning HD video system with over 14 monitors and a 80" screen. We feature all the local teams and sports packages. The "Legends" of past and present day sports and memorabillia are spotlighted on pigskin walls. Granite topped tables & dark leather booths offer a different appeal & destination for our local guests. For private dining, there are two rooms with 60" screens and their own personality. The Sky Box atrium enclosed, outside terrace is perfect for chic cocktail parties or dinners and the Stadium Club is more intimate for meetings, dinner parties or just to sit around, eat and watch the games.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Legends Sports Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
- OverpricedBlueHen76Dined on 6/20/2014Had weekday lunch with friends. No one there. Must be the high prices. If it wasn't for location near 76 and 476, I would not go back.Special Features:
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2014I made reservation for Sunday at 11 AM for "Sunday Brunch ". What we got was just a breakfast buffet. The reason we went was for a brunch, not a breakfast buffet. We stayed to avoid further travel to another restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LegendsChrisDined on 12/28/2013Great dinner. We went 2 times now. Good craft beer selection. It is in the Marriot Conshohocken Hotel, but its very much a Conshohocken gem. Has a good local feel. Do not overlook!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchMikeTDined on 12/18/2013We had a business lunch at Legends. It was very nice. The bar was a little louder and the host sat us in a quieter area since we had mentioned it was a business lunch. Food was good and we were given the check in enough time to travel back to the office.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went not knowing that thisPretzelsVIPDined on 12/13/2013Went not knowing that this was no longer Shula's Steak house even though I don't eat steak I enjoyed their salads and my boyfriend wanted a steak. He had a burgar that was small with a very small side of french fries. I had the chpped salad which was a disgrace. It was a plate of lettuce and wasn;t even chopped. Asked for grilled chicken and got chunks of over seasoned chicken cubes. I would reccomend redoing the menu. The manager vas very nice and credited my salad and the waitress was also very nice an attentive. Thanks for the free pretzels in the lobby that was my dinner.
- The service was slow. It'sJR123VIPDined on 6/8/2013The service was slow. It's a hotel restaurant, enough said. To many other better choices to return.
- No Comcast for PhilliesSarahtoninVIPDined on 4/13/2013Atypical visit. We wanted to watch the Phillies game on Saturday night. They couldn't get the Phillies game on Comcast - they were showing other baseball games instead. This was not good service for a sports bar in Philadelphia. We left for Garrett Hill Ale House and they were showing the Phillies. The ambience looked good. We didn't have any food but I had to select a rating for this review. I hope they pay their Comcast bill.
- New name, same great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/13/2013New name, same great service. Food is good, but not great.
- Nice placextinabellinaDined on 3/2/2013Not sure what happened to Shula's 347, but we decided to give Legends a try, and are glad we did! Clean, modern atmosphere. Large bar. My husband got a burger on their wheat bun and really enjoyed it, though the fries were just standard. I had the swordfish which was delicious with their garlic olive oil spinach on the side. Friendly staff.Special Features:
- Should we dine here again?AKHMVIPDined on 3/2/2013This was the first time that we had eaten here since it changed over from Shula's. The food was good but over priced. They were still charging the same prices for steaks (mid- $30 range) that they had when it was Shula's. The steaks were good, I had the Ribeye, but not Shula quality or size. I guess they thought that we would not notice. When we asked for bread (there were three of us) they brought out a piece of bread the size of a small dinner roll. If they continue to cut corners, they will drive people to eat at other area restaurants.
- Noise level -though high -OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/11/2013Noise level -though high - was no big deal. Great local place to take prospective candidates for a great steak, more upscale, good quality lunch. Sorry to hear that it's going to become "Legends". Now we'll have to drive to KofP or further on the Main Line for a steak.Special Features:
- It was new year's eve so thereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012It was new year's eve so there were not a lot of people in the dinning room at the time I was there. But the service was very good and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Ate there on New Years EveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2012Ate there on New Years Eve and they were terribly understaffed. apparently they are cosing for renovations on the 2nd of Jan. maybe they shouldnhave closed on Dec 31st. Good food poor atmosphere, cafeteria like setting. Hard to feel justified paying $37 for a steak in that atmosphere. However the steak and food was excellent.
- If you read the reviews, youACvisitor1Dined on 12/30/2012If you read the reviews, you will see positive and negative comments. We were happy with the dinner but the service was less than stellar. The restaurant was virtually empty. There was one other couple and then later, another couple and a family came. We waited atleast 10 minutes for the waitress to welcome us, she was the only one there. Our dinner was excellent and the hostess actually helped cleaned the table and ordered coffee. The bar seems to be a spotlight.Special Features:
- Disappointing overall. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/25/2012Disappointing overall. Very few diners in the restaurant yet waited 10 minutes for a table then another 10 minutes for the waitress. They were out of several items on the menu and food was average at best for the price.
- Overall the food is quiteStooxieDined on 12/17/2012Overall the food is quite good and the steaks were delicious. For an in-hotel restaurant I'd say it meets expectations. The service could be more attentive, though. It is pretty common to sit with an empty plate in front of you for a while. The restaurant did not appear to be slammed at the time.Special Features:
- I'm not really much of a fanAlexBVIPDined on 12/7/2012I'm not really much of a fan of steak houses to begin with. Guest had a steak, I had a burger, everything came out as it should have. My burger was tasty, and the steak was tender The bar doesn't seem very well stocked, and $6 for a Lager is a bit much. Overall, it was a decent place, just not sure I'd be the one asking to go back again.Special Features:
- The service was great, butyukesDined on 12/1/2012The service was great, but the food was mediocre. Our reservation was at 6 pm, which was a little early for dinner. The restaurant was completely dead when we arrived; however, it took them forever to replenish water and bread throughout the dinner. My husband asked his steak to be cooked medium, but it came out well done. I ordered Ahi tuna, and it was really bland. Overall, the food was over-priced and nothing impressive. Will not be going back.Special Features:
- Always Good food and Service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Always Good food and Service. Very reliable and a really nice bar.Special Features:
- OverdoneDoc255VIPDined on 10/27/2012Steak was overlooked and when the waitress offered to do another steak it came out as we were walking out the door. Waitress was very appologetic, but chef needs to be replaced if they can't get steak correct in a steakhouse.Special Features:
- Delicious food and attentivetablefor5Dined on 10/14/2012Delicious food and attentive service. Had to wait a few minutes at the hostess station as there was no one to seat us. However, once we got to our table, the meal and pace was delightful. Erin's are a bit overpriced, but the appetizers were delicious. Highly recommend the beef tips!Special Features:
- Good foodDoc255VIPDined on 10/6/2012The food was great but the service a bit slow even though there weren't many tables occupied.Know for steaks, however, my son had the swordfish and it was very good. Many TV's to enjoy sports.Special Features:
- Not just steaksDoc255VIPDined on 9/15/2012Great food and service. The staff was very accomadating. I brought my sons for a good steak dinner, however I ordered the Samon and it was also delicious.Special Features:
- I didn't find the menu veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/11/2012I didn't find the menu very appealing and went with a ceasar salad with blackened chicken (the blackened chicken was not part of what they offered, but they accomodated the request). The table and chairs made me feel like I was sitting in a diner. Also, $16 for a martini is just outrageous; the restaurant isn't in Center City Philadelphia or New York City to demand those prices. The service, however was great!! Servers were very polite and friendly. I will not return again and would not recommend it to anyone.
- we came with a group fromOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2012we came with a group from out of town. service was great. food was good-not outstanding. one girl had to send her salmon back twice to get it right. took a long time to do over. should not have for salmon. still was not right. they kept overcooking it. we think the chef was confused!Special Features:
- It is not a place that I wouldBullDined on 8/4/2012It is not a place that I would go back to unless I was meeting someone there for a business meeting or visiting a hotel guest. Not a typical restaurant that I go to.Special Features:
- OFF THE CHARTS!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2012best steak i have had in a long time! so delicious. i've sent many people here after my first visit and will continue to go back myself!Special Features:
- I was disappointed. I hadOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/28/2012I was disappointed. I had high hopes and didn't feel like we got our money's worth. If they're going to charge $36 for a steak, it better be comparable to other high-end steak restaurants and Shula's was not. It was just OK.
- Noise level overwhelming.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/11/2012Noise level overwhelming. Salmon entree dry and hard...gave to my guest for her cat. Staff could not confirm if beef was choice or prime.
- Great Hotel Restaurant!deanoVIPDined on 5/8/2012Very good food, combined with deft and friendly service! Shula's is well above what we normally expect for a Hotel Restaurant! Well done, we'll be back!Special Features:
- Very nice place. Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2012Very nice place. Good food and service. Was not crowed but we made reservations anways. It was my son's birthday and they surprised him with a piece of cake. He was thrilled. We had a very nice time.Special Features:
- The steak was good but itOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/25/2012The steak was good but it is odd to have a high end steak house serve as the general service restaurant for a nice hotel. It kind of dumbs down the Shula brand.
- A pleasant night out.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012This was my first time trying this restaurant. It is adjacent to a hotel and although we had to park in the attached garage, parking was free. The atmosphere is very nice and the staff was very friendly. At first I was nervouse because at 630 on a Sat night we were one party of about three in the entire place. The service was attentive and we were sat right away. I had a party of 5 that consisted of 4 adults and a 7 year old child. There was not anÝ childs menu provided. I had salmon, and my guests had steaks and chicken. The one steak was undercooked from the way it was ordered, but the waitress offered to cook it more to my guests liking.(Kind of a surprise for a steak house). The rest of the meal was awesome. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- We arrived early for our reservatioCarlyM64VIPDined on 3/2/2012We arrived early for our reservation, both servers appeared tired. There was no one in the place at 5pm on a friday. The food was ok, but nothing spectacular. BBQ shrimp was good, filet mignon and NY strip were good, burgers were ok. The food at the 347 grill is NOT comparable to a regular Shula's, so if you expect this, you will be disappointed. Servers stated they are busy Mon-Thurs with corporate stayovers at the hotel. Restaurant was very clean, and is filled with great pictures of Don Shula and other athletes.It is great Marriott offers this , don't know why more people aren't there, its a very nicely done interior.Special Features:
- Hotel atmosphere. Over pricedChezDined on 2/14/2012Hotel atmosphere. Over priced for what we got. Two of us cost $170. One glass of wine and steak. Wouldn't recommend for steak dinner. Nice place for bar food and drinks at bar.
- ridicously pricey breakfast.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2012ridicously pricey breakfast. preys on trapped business travelers. service OK but hostess seemed overwhelmed...it was only breakfast!Special Features:
- Only if staying at hotel....MSdinerVIPDined on 1/28/2012We were staying overnight at the hotel for a special occasion and didn't want to venture out in the area where there are many dining options. We read the reviews on line and thought it would be a good option. Absolutely pricey. Food was actually very good. We were grateful to be hotel guests and not in a hurry since the service was problematic. Our waitress was terrific but she was the only one on duty for over 8 tables at the time we were dining. Even the manager supposedly was out. The hotel front desk clerk ending up having to help our waitress. All in all she did a great job but was overwhelmed and we actually tried not to bother her. If I was staying in the hotel, I might try it again but try the less costly items.
- Went to Shula's 347 on NewTrueBLUEFanDined on 12/31/2011Went to Shula's 347 on New Year's eve. Having eaten at another Shula's in Saucon Valley, my expectations were high. The furnishings did not fit for an upscale steakhouse and would be more appropriate for a cafeteria or contemporary chain restaurant. The big picture windows, which would have otherwise been a welcome feature of the decor, looked out on a garish and overly-lit mini mart gas station. Our server was inattentive, again considering that high-end steak restaurants are frequently known for great waitstaffs. The food was very tasty and the manager comped a round of drinks recognizing that the service was not contributing to a good experience. We had a nice meal but there were too many issues to give strong recommendations.
- We were very disappointedHunsleyDined on 12/29/2011We were very disappointed with our visit to Shula's. It was on a weekday evening and there was only one other table occupied. It took quite a while to get our entree so we thought....great, it's prepared fresh and will be piping out. This was not the case! The crab cakes were only lukewarm, the veggies were lukewarm, and the potatoes were slightly warmer. The waitress never stopped by to ask how our food was and she wasn't readily available. Since we were on our way to a show, and it took so long to get the food, we picked and the food and left a great majority of our entrees. Would never go there again!
- Definitely can't go wrong;ACvisitor1Dined on 12/9/2011Definitely can't go wrong; if steak is what you want. Great meal, nice setting, just too close to noisy bar on a Friday night.