106 S. Holden Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27407Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.leblonsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 3362942605
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm – 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Walter Vanucci
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering options available online..
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room accomodates 25-36 people and is no extra charge.
- Private Party Contact: Ilma Freitas 3362942605
A word from Leblon Churrascaria
A Brazilian steakhouse offering the most unique continuous dining experience around. To start your meal, enjoy unlimited trips to our extensive salad bar, which is included in our fixed price dinner. Our salad bar offers different types of cheeses, extraordinary fresh salads, and delicious Brazilian hot dishes. Gauchos roam throughout the restaurant, serving our guests tableside, with 10 selections of deliciously seasoned cuts of beef, chicken, lamb, pork, and sausage - all grilled over an open flame and slowly spin roasted to delicious perfection. The Gauchos will serve you with as many, or all of the meats you desire. To further enhance your dining experience, we offer assorted sides of mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, fried bananas and cheese bread, just to name a few, along with an excellent selection of fine wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Leblon Churrascaria - Best Restaurants in Greensboro ›
Leblon Churrascaria reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)good for groups (55)romantic (41)fit for foodies (39)neighborhood gem (15)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (6)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014We went to dinner on our anniversary and the food wwas delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mind blowingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014my fiance and I decided to try out this wonderful Brazilian steakhouse we first had our doubts when we saw that it was a buffet because we were looking for something less like a Chinese buffet but despite the odds the food was amazing they're sirloin steak cubes with garlic the second it touched my lips it just simply melted in my mouth even their rice was amazing I had so much flavor to it and the price wasn't bad for two people without drinks with the tip we paid 70.00 I would highly recommend this place to anyone they have outstanding lamb they have beef they have chicken pork they have bill anything you want tho have itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time = Awesome!JenniferDined on 9/6/2014This was our first time going and we had heard how the flow of food worked. I had actually eaten at a place similar to that before so I knew what to do! I really liked the salad bar beforehand, especially the egg salad! Loved the idea of the green and red signs for food! Genius! All restaurants should incorporate this with their wait staff! the variety of meats was great and the parmesan-crusted pork tenderloin was fabulous! I had fried plantains, mashed sweet potatoes (yea, I know), and grilled pineapple all for the first time and fell in love with them all! Just those three items alone were dessert for me! We were greatly satisfied and will be returning! Service attendant was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Our large dinner party was sadly disappointed with the meat (their specialty) as it was extremely tough and salty. We tried almost every one that they offered and found none that we were thrilled with. We filled up on the fruits which were wonderful, but at $30 per person, not a great deal.
- poorlovegoodfoodDined on 9/6/2014Meats were not anywhere equal to what is pictured on restaurant ad. They were indistinguishable from each other. Extremely salty. Garlic mashed potatoes not garlicky at all and, just like the meats, extremely salty. Cheese biscuits were simply gougeres with no cheese taste at all-very bland. Ate 1 each and left rest of basket. We started with the salad bar-o.k.-nothing special. My husband got black beans and sausage soup from salad bar. No seasonings. He said it tasted like they had opened a can of black beans and dumped some kielbasa in it. The best part of the meal was the dessert, although we both thought it was from a restaurant supply. Food is definitely an insult to churrascaria style of cooking. We will never return.
- Wonderful!!!Bhugs1179Dined on 9/3/2014Great place specially for family and special occasion. Everything is good and worth your money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great salad barlisa10VIPDined on 8/31/2014Great salad bar and meat. Service was slow on refilling glasses and taking finished plates off table. They would not honor 12 and under price even though their website states that children 12 and under eat for a discounted price. I have a 12 year old and he did not get a discount. Probably won't be back with our children. They just don't eat enough to pay full price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but NO TAKE OUT BOXESElphabaDined on 8/23/2014The salad bar was wonderful and filled with tons of tasty foods that I could not try all. There was a hot bar that I did not try at all but looked at and smelled and it was delicious. The meat was outstanding and when I asked if there was lamb our waiter found that server and sent him over. The sides of pineapple, 2 types of potato and a fried banana helped set off the meat. I really wanted to take home the left over sweet potato and mashed potato but no take out boxes. I usually take home a desert as I am usually too full from dinner but when I heard no take out boxes [which I can totally understand] I chose to not have desert. We have thought of many people we would like to take back here!! The staff is very attentive and wonderful.Special Features:
- UntraditionalJustSmileDined on 8/23/2014Leblon is not your typical southern restaurant. The blend of food is a bit spicy with more of a Mediterranean twist. We found the service a mixture of snootiness to meat slingers. It is a restaurant striving to be 5 star dining with 2 star help. We will most likely not return. If we want 5 star food, we will stick with those restaurants that offer 5 star service for the money.Special Features:
- Very Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014I came with my fiancé, and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! It's a nice, mellow, chilled out spot. If you're looking for romance this is the place to go. The food was exceptional, all of these different kind of meats along with an all you can eat salad bar and did I mention the outstanding service? It doesn't get any better than that. Worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Fabulous food and service. The salad bar is outstanding!! Love that chimchurri sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodgoodDined on 8/17/2014I & my guess really enjoyed our dinner. However; when I made the reservations a question was asked if this was a special occasion. I said it was a birthday for one of the ladies, I gave her name. I thought something special would be given to this person, but it wasn't. Why was the question asked when nothing was done?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDatadivaDined on 8/15/2014Food was excellent as always. Salad bar is fabulous and of course here it is all about the meat. Everything was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what we expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Food was very undercooked. Very expensive for something not that appealing.
- Very good optionbusinesstravelerDined on 8/8/2014I have been to Brazilian steakhouses in many cities in USA as well as in Brazil. Leblon is an excellent option for the price. It is better than many others but at a better price, which is amazing considering that it is the only one of its kind in the triad area.Special Features:
- Dinner at LeblonKentDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I had a wonderful time at Leblon's. Dinner was excellent our waiter was superb. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. We will return and also plan to invite friends to join us next time we have dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperiencejustwendyDined on 8/2/2014This was well worth the visit. I had eaten at one other Brazilian Steakhouse in the past but this one has certainly outdone that one in every area. The staff was so friendly and on top of EVERYTHING (right down to relating my reservation information to the bday guest I brought and sending her bday dessert without even being asked). The food was FRESH and DELICIOUS on the salad bar and the meat was so full of flavor that I really did eat more than anyone should ever eat in one sitting. I WILL be back with others. For the price, the service and the food it was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfully unique experienceCiciDined on 8/1/2014Celebrated a birthday for a family member here; had a wonderful and unique experience. This is truly a meat lover's dream but everything was 'melt in your mouth' great... Including the cheese bread, grilled pineapple, and the best cheesecake I may have ever tasted, with a delicious mango topping. The Birthday Sunday with candle was a wonderful closing touch. Service was fantastic and their attentiveness was very impressive. One of the staff members noted that my green card was up but that I was turning down options presented. He took the time to ask which meat i was waiting for, and had that over to our table within minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A meatfest!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Dining with another couple, we wanted to go somewhere different. After reviewing restaurant options we decided to try Leblon. The restaurant is lovely and laid out nicely, the salad bar was fabulous, although I hesitate to call it a salad bar...it had wonderful traditional green salad, but also seasoned asparagus, greenbeans, cheeses, Brazillian stew, rice, etc. I would easily go just for the "salad" bar. The meat selection was terrific; juicy, hot and seasoned well. Dessert choices were fabulous. The ONLY complaint was the issue I had later. I am guessing that there is some MSG used in preparation of the meats, because I had a reaction that indicated the use. I would go back easily however...would ask the question about the use though.Special Features:
- I don't leave meat on my plateOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Unfortunately the different cuts of meat were over cooked, chewy & dry. Ribs were cooked too fast so they were chewy and couldn't separate the bones. I hate wasting food...I understand chicken has to be cooked all the way through but that's what a meat thermometer is for. The house specialty meat was very good along with the flank steak.
- Meat-O-RamaGirlWhoLovestoEatDined on 7/21/2014If you want to experience the ultimate in feeding your desire for meat, this is it! A hidden gem of pure meat ecstasy. It did appear to be more of a man-cave secret hide-out, so being female myself, I felt privileged to be able to "hang with the boys" and eat as much animal flesh as possible. I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl, and my craving for succulent and perfectly seasoned beef, pork, lamb, and chicken were completely overwhelmed. I left with a thorough satisfaction of feeding the man-animal in me, and quelling the desire for any kind of protein for the next few weeks. Thank you LeBlon. Certainly no one can say in your restaurant, "Where's the beef?" PS: Don't even get me started on the delectable salad bar! OMG!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's 76th birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Good service, friendly staff, well informed, clean, well organized and great food is the way I'd describe this restaurant. It was our 2nd time visiting. 1st was Mother's Day and now my mom's 76th birthday. The staff included a candle topped ice cream sunday. She LOVED it ! Made her day extra special !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentproduceguyDined on 7/18/2014we had a party of 4 on Friday night. The food was great, and the service was top notch. We have been to Chimi's in Charlotte which also is a Brazilian restaurant, so it makes a nice comparison. The atmosphere is nicer and salad bar is much bigger at Chimi's, But Leblon's does a much better job on the meat presentation and how it is prepared. As soon as we sat down we informed our waiter that we were a medium rare crowd :-) for all the red meat including lamb. Everything they brought to our table was exactly medium rare. This was our first trip, but won't be the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat-lovers dreamSteveandBetsyDined on 7/18/2014Leblon is a carnivore's dream come true. The beef is seasoned and broiled perfectly, melting in your mouth. The parmesan pork was excellent, and I'm not a lamb fan, but it too was very good. The salad/vegetable bar is all you can eat with fresh salad makings and roasted, marinated and raw veggies. Don't load up on the salad and veggies, save the room for the meat. Service is very good and if there was a special request, our server would have the gaucho either stop by our table or go the kitchen to have it served table-side. Plan to spend two hours or so and pace yourself through all the meat offerings. Don't skip the cheese bread knots, they were excellent. Choose the Key-lime pie off the dessert tray, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodLuv2EatDined on 7/15/2014This was my first visit to Leblon. I was very impressed with the salad bar. I was able to try foods that I had never tried before. Everything on the salad bar was wonderful. The meat...where to begin. Of all of the meats, the sausage was my absolute favorite. We had lamb, steak, prime rib, ribs, turkey wrapped in bacon (YUMMMM), pork, chicken legs (YUMMMM), grilled pineapple. The little cheese rolls tasted like little popovers and were so good! I would highly recommend this restaurant. My husband is very picky about his meat. He does not like a lot of spices so I think even he would like Leblon. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- totally satisfiedcarnivores4everDined on 7/13/2014Food and service outstanding. I am a good cook and not bragging but it's hard to find a place that can do better than we do at home. You blew me away!Special Features:
- BirthdayBirthday47Dined on 7/12/2014My daughter was celebrating her birthday, and Leblon was her pick. We all had such fun, the food was good. It was a different dining experience for my family. I had been before. My great grandson (31/2) had a great time helping retrieve the meat. Overall, a very nice evening. Lovely wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RibsjaybirdDined on 7/3/2014The ribs were overcooked, but overall all of the other meats were good. The roasted banana and pineapple made for a delicious desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!jnagDined on 6/28/2014The food was good and there was a lot of it! Great salad bar and the salmon stew was very good. The server was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat lovers paradise!JerryDined on 6/23/2014Lablon Churrascaria is a great place for those who especially like red meat. And, if meat is not your optimal taste, the fantastic salad bar is a great option. With unlimited amounts of food continually served by the gauchos, everyone is sure to leave quite full! Service is great. Having eaten at several churrascarias in Brasil, I was curious as to how authentic Lablon might be. It's very close to what I found in Brasil. It would be a great place for a group party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatcarnivoreDined on 6/21/2014Great food.great service...if you like meat ,this is the place....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great first experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014The food was great and the service was very good. We chose this for our anniversary and was very pleased. Very pricey but well worth it. The only complaint that i have is being at the corner table we got over looked a lot when our chips was turned over so we missed out on some rounds of food and sat there with our plates empty. The one meat that never came around was the prime rib and they didnt have the salmon out on the salad bar like they advertised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodreturnDined on 6/21/2014Our visit was a first and we will defiantly return. It was delicious. High quality food for a great price.Special Features:
- Consistent QualityYUMMYDined on 6/17/2014We love Leblon. This was probably our 9th time coming to eat here and the standards have not changed. Everything was great and I highly suggest this for anyone that is hungry as the food is non-stop until you turn the card. I just wish they had the fruit salad as the last 3 times it was not there and I have been so disappointed. But that is my only SLIGHT complaint:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DownerPeteDined on 6/17/2014After our waiter spilled a glass of wine all over our table and on me, the rest of the evening was pretty much ruined. Then they had the gall to present me with a bill for our entire dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soSnickerdoodleDined on 6/15/2014Meats seem to be under cooked and had to wait. Bus boy dropped heavy knife off the plate and landed in my moms lap. Apology was given but did not seem sincere. Salad bar was very congested and not as good as before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Fun!ALoveDined on 6/15/2014Me and my hubby took our dads here for Father's Day dinner. The food was outstanding. We started with the salad bar which was amazing. The layout and variety of choices were all appealing. By the time we returned from the salad bar, the servers came with the different kinds of meats. The best was chicken and bacon-wrapped filet. The sides were incredible, especially the fried plaintains. I will definitely return and will recommend to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Better than RioOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014I have eaten in Brazilian steak houses ala LeBlon...in the LeBlon area of Rio di Janerio...and the food in LeBlon is far better. Save yourself the long trip to Rio and eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't sit in the barOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014The food was great and very easy to overeat!!! We were seated in the bar and the dinner lasted forever because the gauchos spent significant time serving in the main dining room. Visits to our table were few and far in between and we had to request that they come back to the table. Other than this the dinner was great and tasted awesome, so sit in the dining room and you will get more out of the evening.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinner!Asufan1Dined on 6/12/2014Service was outstanding, drove from winston and well worth it, will definitely go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.