106 S. Holden Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27407Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.leblonsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (336) 294-2605
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm – 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Walter Vanucci
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering options available online..
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room accomodates 25-36 people and is no extra charge.
- Private Party Contact: Ilma Freitas 3362942605
A word from Leblon Churrascaria
A Brazilian steakhouse offering the most unique continuous dining experience around. To start your meal, enjoy unlimited trips to our extensive salad bar, which is included in our fixed price dinner. Our salad bar offers different types of cheeses, extraordinary fresh salads, and delicious Brazilian hot dishes. Gauchos roam throughout the restaurant, serving our guests tableside, with 10 selections of deliciously seasoned cuts of beef, chicken, lamb, pork, and sausage - all grilled over an open flame and slowly spin roasted to delicious perfection. The Gauchos will serve you with as many, or all of the meats you desire. To further enhance your dining experience, we offer assorted sides of mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, fried bananas and cheese bread, just to name a few, along with an excellent selection of fine wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Leblon Churrascaria - Best Restaurants in Greensboro ›
Leblon Churrascaria reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)good for groups (56)romantic (48)fit for foodies (44)neighborhood gem (21)notable wine list (19)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (8)great for brunch (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Excellent, My favorite placeMadisongalDined on 11/16/2014Excellent dining experience. The staff is marvelous. The facility and atmosphere are wonderful. Every time that I take family or friends, they have enjoyed the experience. I love this restaurant. I have never been disappointed and i highly recommend it to all of my friends and co-workersSpecial Features:
- The food and atmosphere was wonderful as usual.WillreturnDined on 11/14/2014We were a little disappointed in the service as we often got passed by for different meats and eventually had to specifically ask two different people in order to receive certain portions. But everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Meat-festWineDocDined on 11/11/2014As usual a great dinner. Good service. All the meat was excellent, especially the lamb. Good selection of sides.Special Features:
- Awesome!Telfaire22Dined on 11/9/2014Meat Lover's Dream! Vegitarians can appreciate this resturant too! Careful not to be a glutton!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st TimermamadDined on 11/7/2014Wonderful evening. Great food excellent service. Wish they wouldn't add the tip and they started serving different meat options after we were done. Would have liked to had a more choices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014The guys with the meats move too fast. Several times I couldn't understand what they were offering and ended up with something in my plate that I didn't want. The 'sausage' is a kielbasa, not a sausage, very disappointed there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experienceway2goDined on 11/1/2014This was our first time eating at the Leblon Churrascaria. We were celebrating my daughter's 25th birthday. The service was excellent and the food and the salad bar was our of this world. We will definitely be returning in the near future.Special Features:
- Not as good as I was hopingMjfoodiesDined on 10/31/2014We had a friend tell us about Brazilian steakhouses and how wonderful the unlimited servings of meat was so we were excited when we found one close to our vacation spot. There was an unlimited amount of meat but we were disappointed in the lack of variety and flavors. The best part of the meal was the fried bananas and grilled pineapple.
- Well done!AvamDined on 10/30/2014Meats were all overcooked! The salad bar, and pineapple were the best part of the meal.
- "meat place"DavisDined on 10/25/2014This was our first, and definetly NOT last time dining at Leblon. Food was delicious and very abundant and the service was excellant and helped tremendously explaining what to do. This restaurant is not your typical steakhouse. The concept is awesome. Living in the Greensboro area (16 years)our only regret is not dining at Leblon sooner. Our 9 year old son loved it so much he nicknamed it the meat place. Great job....keep up the deliciously good job!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerlmdavisDined on 10/25/2014Staff was exceptional. Food fantastic. You get more food than you can ever hope to eat! Well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Food was great love the atmosphere, will def. recommend to friends nd family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!B2hooksDined on 10/19/2014Had an amazing time great food and service and a great value.Special Features:
- awsomehave2wireDined on 10/19/2014Loved it can't wait to go back. Food was terrific and the service was the best. Beautiful setting, very clean and tasteful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't be the last time!born2buffetDined on 10/17/2014Everything about this restaurant was wonderful, exceeding my expectations. It was my wife's birthday and I was hoping for a nice, romantic, very filling evening and all of that was received. We have already recommended the restaurant to some friends and are planning the next visit. Great food, personable service, open atmosphere, we loved everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent As AlwaysRetrovectorDined on 10/17/2014Honestly, you can't get better for your moneys worth. They bring around many different plates of meat for you to pick and choose which you want. We usually go Fridays, so we know what they have. I always tell myself I am just going to pig out on one type of meat, and almost always end up trying everything and filling up. Our Waiter is always very pleasant, and even recognized us this time. Which was about 2 months between this visit and the last. Our teen even loves it, and he is pretty darn hard to satisfy. While it is an amazing place, the one downfall is you are generally very close to the other guests which may not be a problem for some. 4/5 stars for me. No matter what I would suggest trying it.Special Features:
- Great for CarnivoresFredroDined on 10/17/2014If you like meat...any kind of meat, this is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Reasonable PricekevinDined on 10/17/2014Leblon offers many tasty meat options, all of which are high quality. The menu is not cheap, but for what you get, it is reasonably priced. This is a nice place to go for two (particularly on a date night), but not some place I would recommend to bring the whole family. All in all, however, we enjoyed ourselves and will return.Special Features:
- DeliciousBonnieDined on 10/17/2014This was our 2nd time going and it was better than the first which was delicious as well! We definitely will be back very soon! The meats are melt in your mouth and the Salad bar is just packed with so many different foods, I say OUTSTANDING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Culinary Delight!momsteereDined on 10/11/2014This is a special occasion restaurant that we shared a great evening out with close friends visiting from out of state! We had a wonderful experience with fantastic food! The flavor of each meat was unique, each cooked perfectly & tender! It is an expensive meal, but the quality makes it worth paying!Special Features:
- Nice PeopleBnashDined on 10/10/2014I like the owners and people that work at Leblon. I really like the guy Bar Tending. The service is very good. You have to be careful there or you will eat yourself into a Coma. The food is good and it is hard to stop!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Nothing less than exceptional service and food! The meats were seasoned to perfection and the salad bar was great! Very nice attractive atmosphere fit for either casual dining or those intimate times. Great service throughout the night. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and would definitely go back again and again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 18th BirthdayWeathergyrlDined on 10/4/2014We celebrated my daughters 18th birthday here and it was fabulous! The staff was great and the food was fantastic!! The only thing I would change is the "yes/no" cards on the table. Even though we were all using them as we were instructed before the food came out---the servers would ask us everytime whether or not we wanted each meat. Overall...the experience was enjoyable and we will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great time!edsjasDined on 10/3/2014Had a company get together here and had a wonderful time! Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food FeastKeithDined on 9/29/2014Everything from the salad bar to the continuous parade of meats to the excellent service makes for an enjoyable evening and is well worth the expense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like being back in LeblonAlexDined on 9/28/2014My parents and I lived in Leblon for 6 years and eating here is just like when we lived there! The quality and authenticity of the food is fantastic not to mention the wonderful service! You must eat here for a true Brazilian experience!Special Features:
- awesome birthday dinnerteebabyDined on 9/27/2014Everything was perfect from the reservation online to the end of the night at the restaurant. The service was perfect & everyone was nice. You will not leave there hungry! The food was delicious. The only food that disappointed was the chicken. It was only one type, legs, & no other chicken selection. Every other meat had multiple choices for each meat type. But overall very classy place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Big Hit!wadeezydiningDined on 9/27/2014I chose this place for my husband's birthday and he absolutely loved it! My husband is a meat eater so I knew this would be a good pick dope this occasion. I would definitely goop back and we both have been recommending that they try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ike5Dined on 9/27/2014Great atmosphere! Quite the dining experience. We shall return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LeblonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014For my first time I thought it was great.Heard about it at work and thought id try it out and Ill recommend this place to friends and coworkersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceSweetMiqueDined on 9/26/2014This place has always been a favorite for my husband and I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Experience!BonnieDined on 9/26/2014This was our first time eating at a Brazilian Churrascaria (brazilian) steakhouse. From the time we walked in the door until we left the waitstaff were so nice and it was really neat experience.. They had a great salad bar, with hot and cold, excellent drinks and outstanding steaks and other meats. Definitely will be going at least once a month!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great times south of boarderOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014love the seasoning and the feel of the restaurant very authentic defiantly coming back.Special Features:
- Missing the Leblon of years ago.travelbugDined on 9/21/2014Years ago Leblon served meats, fish and seafood cooked to perfection with exquisite sauces in an elegant and relaxed atmosphere. The high price was always paid without regret. Things change with time, but do not always improve. The price now is very high and the food has lost its delicate qualities. I felt I was in an expensive All-you-can-eat place where the meat was at times dry and overcooked and the vegetables at the table had been there for a while. However, the leg of lamb was very good. And then there are those fried bananas rather than plantains, disappointing for sure. Maybe another day would have been better and I was just unlucky.
- WonderfulbscotybDined on 9/20/2014Great food, amazing service and one of my favorite restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Delicious foodkaceyvDined on 9/15/2014We went to dinner on our anniversary and the food wwas delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mind blowingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014my fiance and I decided to try out this wonderful Brazilian steakhouse we first had our doubts when we saw that it was a buffet because we were looking for something less like a Chinese buffet but despite the odds the food was amazing they're sirloin steak cubes with garlic the second it touched my lips it just simply melted in my mouth even their rice was amazing I had so much flavor to it and the price wasn't bad for two people without drinks with the tip we paid 70.00 I would highly recommend this place to anyone they have outstanding lamb they have beef they have chicken pork they have bill anything you want tho have itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time = Awesome!JenniferDined on 9/6/2014This was our first time going and we had heard how the flow of food worked. I had actually eaten at a place similar to that before so I knew what to do! I really liked the salad bar beforehand, especially the egg salad! Loved the idea of the green and red signs for food! Genius! All restaurants should incorporate this with their wait staff! the variety of meats was great and the parmesan-crusted pork tenderloin was fabulous! I had fried plantains, mashed sweet potatoes (yea, I know), and grilled pineapple all for the first time and fell in love with them all! Just those three items alone were dessert for me! We were greatly satisfied and will be returning! Service attendant was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Our large dinner party was sadly disappointed with the meat (their specialty) as it was extremely tough and salty. We tried almost every one that they offered and found none that we were thrilled with. We filled up on the fruits which were wonderful, but at $30 per person, not a great deal.
- poorlovegoodfoodDined on 9/6/2014Meats were not anywhere equal to what is pictured on restaurant ad. They were indistinguishable from each other. Extremely salty. Garlic mashed potatoes not garlicky at all and, just like the meats, extremely salty. Cheese biscuits were simply gougeres with no cheese taste at all-very bland. Ate 1 each and left rest of basket. We started with the salad bar-o.k.-nothing special. My husband got black beans and sausage soup from salad bar. No seasonings. He said it tasted like they had opened a can of black beans and dumped some kielbasa in it. The best part of the meal was the dessert, although we both thought it was from a restaurant supply. Food is definitely an insult to churrascaria style of cooking. We will never return.