Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/restaurants/le-village-buffet.html#.UyR3kc76TCo
- Phone: 7029464930
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
A departure from the traditional Las Vegas buffet, this extraordinary Paris Las Vegas dining experience takes buffet dining to a higher echelon by featuring live-action stations, the freshest ingredients and food cooked to order in a remarkable French village setting. Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas brings to life five provinces of France through culinary expertise and visual attention to detail. Each station is themed for a particular province and features an intricate facade designed to replicate the architecture of that region. Meals are prepared as they are ordered to ensure the quality and freshness of each selection. A large selection of pastries, pies and an assortment of sugar-free delicacies are offered from Le Village Buffet's dessert station. Paris Las Vegas visitors dine in a village-like setting at the Paris buffet, where you may choose to eat outside in the town square or in a casual dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
227 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (102)good for groups (81)great for lunch (78)kid-friendly (63)fit for foodies (59)special occasion (45)romantic (32)scenic view (27)hot spot (14)neighborhood gem (14)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (4)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Don't waste your time or moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Purchased groupon and still felt like I overpaid. This buffet has to be one of the worst in terms of quality, service, and selection. Does not compare to the other buffets at the strip hotel(Cosmo, bellagio, Wynn). Save your time and money
- Too noisy2noisyDined on 8/23/2014Please change your carts that are used to pick up the plates when cleaning tables. The wheels are too noisy and conversations must be halted until the carts go by (which is often). Quite annoying.Special Features:
- SchmeeDined on 8/23/2014The food was typcial buffet food - looks good but tastes so so. I would highly recommend the crepe station.Special Features:
- Good foodMikeDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant itself was very quaint, made you feel like you were sitting outside somewhere in France. I thought the food was very good, plenty of chooses and not over crowded. We ate breakfast there and the price was around $70 for three of use, which is not terrible considering your in Vegas.. All around, an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So SofoodisgoodDined on 8/21/2014Well, I know I am a buffet snob as I grew up in Nevada with some of the best. But, unfortunately, Le Village Buffet was just average at best. Crab legs and clams were okay, and the Crepes bar is nice but the rest didn't have a lot of flavor nor pizzazz. Some of it wasn't even worth eating. Dessert table very disappointing. Sorry, but I had to be honest. Also, not great service. You order your drink when your checking in at the front. You get it and never see anyone again except when they are cleaning off the empty plates. And this wasn't a busy night. The good was that you can make reservations which is great.Special Features:
- Great buffet!WatchdivaDined on 8/19/2014We chose this buffet based upon online research and the fact that their prime rib was specifically mentioned as a standout. This restaurant did not disappoint when it came to the prime rib or any of the other selections we tried. Standouts included the pork belly with apples, the potato leek soup, Yukon gold mashed potatoes and the bouillabaisse. Desserts were your good and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Not What It WasLovetoTravelDined on 8/19/2014We've been to this Buffet twice before but it's been over 6 years ago. We were looking forward to this visit but were sadly disappointed. We were seated right at the front of the restaurant directly past the entrance, yet the rest of the restaurant was empty. The food was ok, but the desert island was less than satisfactory. We remembered the beautiful French deserts, but not this time. There was only soft serve ice cream, small sad looking cookies and some crème brule. Tsk, tsk for a French restaurant. We won't be returningSpecial Features:
- buddyDined on 8/18/2014Very good... Food was tasty...service good...Will go backSpecial Features:
- Nothing specialcedtDined on 8/16/2014Nothing really special about this buffet. Selection of food is less than Bellagio. Was hoping to see and taste more French food. It was disgusting to see people eating from their plates while still in the queue. Maybe they were so hungry they couldn't wait? I know that's beyond the hotel's control.
- Nothing exciting, but okBuffetReviewDined on 8/13/2014As with most buffets in Las Vegas, the business paradigm does not seem to operate with repeat customers in mind. The various meats (chickens, lamb, beef) were tasty, however, very over cooked. The small cheese platter area was very very dry and only a few pieces scattered about. Vegetables and most other dishes were to me too salty. Their desserts had a nice presentation and were tasty. Overall, did not adequately agree with their website description of representation the foods of the various regions of France. However, in their defense, we could have eaten at a time between replenishing the many dishes that were available.Special Features:
- Le Village BuffetTAZZYDined on 8/12/2014The food was great. It have favour and there were so many choices to make.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014This place had great food, very quiet for a Saturday morningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014I live in Vegas and have been going to this buffet over the years when there is a Groupon offered. They used to offer many high quality options, but unfortunately, these choices have been decreasing. The last time my husband and I went, choices were very limited, and several meats did not appear to be fully cooked, including chicken which was pink in the middle. Very disappointed. Service and atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:
- great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014three visits this trip to Vegas...only issue was the restaurant did not have my reservation...somewhat embarrassing...Special Features:
- Excellent Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We loved the food, atmosphere and service. You cannot go wrong dining at this restaurant. There is something for everyone but we especially loved the crepes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your father's brunch!AnnieDined on 8/7/2014Really delicious food, with some wonderful selections that are rarely found in a buffet. Good quality and lots of variety as well. One of our favorite restaurants in Vegas, and our favorite buffet anywhere. You most certainly get what you pay for here (and more)!Special Features:
- Jummy!!!Auro88Dined on 8/6/2014If you are tired of the same hotel buffet you should definetly try the Paris Buffet. It has a diferent asortment of dishes and come on!! Who doesn´t like french food. The bread was absolutley delicious as well.Special Features:
- Good BreakfastOsideMikeDined on 8/5/2014We enjoyed our breakfast. They had a large variety of dishes to choose from (eggs hollandaise, made to order crepes, smoked salmon and trout, french toast, fruits, pastries, slab bacon, potatoes lyonnaise) all of good quality for a buffet. The restaurant itself is cute--sort of a Disneyfied French setting. They have separate rooms which helps to make this buffet a little quieter than most.
- Lossing their edge???tigger654Dined on 8/5/2014We have eaten at the buffet several times before and I have to say the quality and variety have gone down. It used to be one of the best buffets. It's still ok but I hope they don't continue lowering their standards or it will become just another buffet in Vegas instead of one that stands out. The service was good and we love the village setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not greatdmbfoodDined on 8/4/2014Very disappointing Susi sucked Prime rib was fair at best.
- Yummy BuffetRNL14Dined on 8/4/2014Fresh food, nice selection and very tasty! Make a reservation to avoid the mile-long lines!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently awesome!Gosharks2008Dined on 8/3/2014One of the best buffets on the strip. Being able to use Open Table is priceless as the wait times are long otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday experiencegreatfoodDined on 8/2/2014Making a reservation on OpenTable got us right through the VIP entrance instead of waiting in a 30-minute line. The food was excellent. I loved the desserts (flan, creme brulee, etc.)Special Features:
- Went back after several yearsEntropyDined on 8/1/2014The last time here the food was a higher quality. And they had more freshly prepared food and less stuff sitting for awhile in stem tables. The dessert was a lot better than last night. It has gone down hill. Now its nothing special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jrodDined on 8/1/2014Very good dinner, desserts were okay; a little pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GFZ4VIPDined on 8/1/2014The crepe and omelet station were fabulous but the rest of the food was ordinary. ( Please correct the grammar on the french words used to describe or name the food item!).Special Features:
- Thank you so much!15gabycamposDined on 7/29/2014La atención fue excelente, el servicio y lis detalles que tuvo la mánager, hizo que mi hija que cumplió 15 años de verdad se sintiera feliz así como también los demás que la acompañamos. La comida de lo mejor y el mesero siempre muy atento. Altamente recomendable el lugar. GRACIASSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tres bien!BuffetjunkieDined on 7/29/2014Phenomenal food. Crepes are delicious. Shrimp, duck, bouillabaisse etc etc etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DiningBigJuicer1Dined on 7/29/2014I always make the Le Village Buffet at the Paris Las Vegas a "must" while visiting there. I particularly enjoy the crepe station where I can order either an entree or dessert crepe made to order. The dessert array seemed a bit generic this visit, it used to feature more French pastries. I will continue to visit here when in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT the usual BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014LP Buffet continues to be a favorite "must do" each year in Vegas as it has been for 10 years! NOT the usual "round 'em up" herding type of buffet that we don't do.. the stations are tucked into individual village nooks, most with its own chef. The new Crepe station was especially enjoyed; dinner & dessert crepes were delish! Apologies to our server as I remember her name began with "M" and whose area was nearest the dessert kiosk. She was wonderful and so attentive. Manager Steve was amazing in his attentiveness to asking our opinions and giving us answers.... a most congenial man. We will continue to keep this Buffet on our list and will now continue to use the amazing service of Open Table that was a definite YES!!!!!Special Features:
- LovelyKarensreviewDined on 7/25/2014Le Village Buffet was a lovely buffet with everything you could possibly dream of to eat!Special Features:
- one of the best buffets in vegascantonpopDined on 7/23/2014The paris le village buffet is one of the best buffets in vegas. For ~$30 you'll get the usual prime rib, stuffed lamb, snow crab legs, and sushi. What sets them aside from other buffets are their crepes. These are absolutely delicious. A warning for pasta lovers though, they don't have fresh personalized pasta, which is slightly unfortunate.Special Features:
- Great BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014Las Vegas has buffets galore -- but none (that we've found) with food as good as this buffet at Le Village. You will not sacrifice quality to achieve variety. Rather, you will experience both! Bon appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to be missed!WendelaDined on 7/21/2014We had such a lovely dinner here. I would highly recommend this delightful buffet to everyone. This is an experience not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReunionMimiDined on 7/20/2014Excellent. No pressure great food, service. Had a great timeSpecial Features:
- Le Village is tres bien!Tmel79Dined on 7/19/2014Le Village Buffet has great offerings. The hostess was not great there it was as if she did not want to be there and when she seated us we had to ask her where to sit and she pointed the space out and we accurately had to go back and get her so we could have our drink receipt at the table. Our waitress made up for the hostesses bad behavior our waitress was absoultely wonderful and friendly and she check on us often and kept the table clean. The food was good we love the Crepe Station as usual. I was upset though about the abdundance of breakfast food that was still out because it meant less lunch and dinner food options that I am accustomed to at this buffet. With a Buffet of Buffet pass this was a good option and I had my fill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good brunchPabloDurissimoDined on 7/17/2014I read good reviews about the Le Village Buffet and so we decided to try it. We were in the area the night before and saw a huge crowd outside and that is what drove me to Open Table... Made reservations for the next AM and tried it out. The Buffet was pretty good, not as good as the reviews would have indicated but good. The serving ladies all appeared to be pretty mature and with European accents - nothing wrong with it at all, just mentioning it. - The place is pretty spread out and if you happen to be a long way from the tables, then it is a bit more hassle to get the food. However, if you are close, then you'll have people walking by you all the time...Special Features:
- Best in VegasParisBuffet2014jlDined on 7/16/2014Just love this Buffet! Best in Vegas. Would recommend this buffet to anyone visiting Vegas. Very kid friendly and everyone found something to rave about at the buffet. My favorite was the crepes!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Le Village BuffetJackiGrlDined on 7/16/2014I love the variety of food & the quality is great. A glass of wine was included with the meal. Scrumptious desserts. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfastjaynashelleDined on 7/16/2014Breakfast was great, if you make a reservation ahead of time online you get to skip the line, many choices, loved the crepe station yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.