Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/restaurants/le-village-buffet.html#.UyR3kc76TCo
- Phone: (702) 946-4930
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
A departure from the traditional Las Vegas buffet, this extraordinary Paris Las Vegas dining experience takes buffet dining to a higher echelon by featuring live-action stations, the freshest ingredients and food cooked to order in a remarkable French village setting. Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas brings to life five provinces of France through culinary expertise and visual attention to detail. Each station is themed for a particular province and features an intricate facade designed to replicate the architecture of that region. Meals are prepared as they are ordered to ensure the quality and freshness of each selection. A large selection of pastries, pies and an assortment of sugar-free delicacies are offered from Le Village Buffet's dessert station. Paris Las Vegas visitors dine in a village-like setting at the Paris buffet, where you may choose to eat outside in the town square or in a casual dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (90)good for groups (68)great for lunch (67)fit for foodies (49)kid-friendly (48)special occasion (26)romantic (25)scenic view (19)hot spot (14)neighborhood gem (10)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- great breaK fast buffet!cmc1006Dined on 11/21/2014Delicious breakfast buffet. We went twice in the 4 days we were there. Reservations are highly recommended, the line on Friday morning at 10 am was easily 60 ppl deep.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just another buffetkanoDined on 11/20/2014I decided to try Le Village during my recent stay in Vegas. It was a relatively nice experience as Vegas buffets' are concerned. There were no crowds, so I only had to wait a few minutes for a table. The dinner buffet had the typical carving station. The roast beef was good, but, the stuffed lamb was dry and over cooked. You had to go to the salad station to get a very bland horseradish sauce. One of the most delicious gems were the mushrooms. The item I found most disappointing were the crab legs. I think cold, snow crab legs, should be removed from all buffets. Breakfast, was also unimpressive. Egg and omelette station is your best bet. If you like sweet crepes, you're safe. However, the savory ham and cheese crepe was uneatable. Very doughy and dry. All in all, the buffet offers a wide variety of "OK" food. Exactly, what the middle class masses should expect--nothing more.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014tea water not hot- running out of food items should not be an issue at the price we paid. (example pancakes or waffles) Not impressed with our waitress either.
- Great... except...29flowerladyDined on 11/9/2014WE love the Village Buffet, except the noise from the Casino music later in the evening hours is really too much. It spoils the restaurant atmosphere. We eat earlier and enjoy the food, the staff and the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for BreakfastJulieVIPDined on 11/9/2014Took a long time to get water and the coffee wasn't very hot, but the food was good. The crepes are worth the line.
- Favorite Buffet in VegasEFordDined on 11/8/2014The Saturday buffet has Snow Crab Legs pre sliced and ready to go. We used Open Table for the reservation and went in the VIP entrance for immediate seating. Worked like a charm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date placeAsheville1Dined on 11/7/2014My lady loved it! The food, atmosphere, and scenery were top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch buffet on the strip.TheOptimatorDined on 11/4/2014From the brioche french toast to the fresh made omelets, the food and service is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buffetluckycathy84Dined on 11/3/2014We came for my bday breakfest and i loved it! so much to choose from and it is all fresh and made to order. will def come back :)Special Features:
- Good BuffetBrunchBunchVIPDined on 11/2/2014Buffet's in Las Vegas are much the same. However, the one at Paris is better than the others. The individual stations are nice and can provide a more individual meal. Sunday morning brunch is really nice. Using Open Table avoided the line which saves a great deal of time. Well worth making reservations.Special Features:
- A Really Very Good Vegas BuffetSCABobDined on 10/31/2014Was pleasantly surprised with this buffet. In most cases, a buffet is a buffet is a buffet, etc. The vast majority of buffets in the Las Vegas area would be 'average'. The Le Village Buffet was definitely an exception. The ambiance was great - much like a European cafe. Lots of food offerings which were very good. For some reason, the buffet was not busy when we were there. Having said that, you can make a reservation for this buffet (a very big plus). If you do, you check-in at the VIP line. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014salads were good. meat was chewy potatoes undercooked. crepe maker was cranky. waitress was pleasant and attentive.
- Must try harderOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/30/2014Paris is a nice hotel to visit but this restaurant quality doe not match up . Sorry, the food was edible but not great . Just bring up the quality so i can come back to Paris Hotel . You can do it .
- It was not a good experienceGuay2Dined on 10/28/2014Some food was dry, I believe it was for been on the line for long time. The scrambled white eggs was good.Special Features:
- Food was good...service was not.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014The crab legs didn't go on the "cold" serving table until about 4pm & the server never told us that there were "hot" crab legs that he could bring us. Our table was always filled with our used dishes, napkins, etc...we had to ask him to remove them. Never asked during the meal if we'd like something to drink. He was however, very cordial, professional & polite. I frequented the buffet many times in the past years, however, the food is not the same quality & I was disappointed that they eliminated many outstanding entrees plus many deserts. To me, it used to be the best buffet in town, & sadly, I have to comment that, it's not now.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience...Brunch a must!elizabethh73Dined on 10/26/2014The food was fabulous. The Mimosas were never ending. Had a large party on a Sunday and we sat and ate and chatted for several hours and did not feel like we were being rushed. With reservation we skipped the line and went right in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet lacking compared to Vegas!wolfDined on 10/26/2014prime rib, good, DO NOT have horseradish. carving station to salad station. had horseradish “sauce”, they go next door Bally’s Came back later & apologized had horseradish sauce Great prime rib w/o horseradish? had brats & sauerkraut on a steam table I asked for mustard, again meat w/o condiment. found some, new GREY POUPON bottle. sauerkraut was cold couple pork entries chicken entry, nothing fried. rest lots of clams & mussels. mash potatoes, brussel sprouts & gravy great. crepes. cherry was great, but burnt. berry crepe was OK but strawberries frozen. Paris employs people to supplement retirement. refills a challenge & cleaning tables very limited. bottle wine could not even manage to serve it in matching glasses reduced see Trip Advisor
- Good FoodHappyGalDined on 10/25/2014There are many choices in this buffet but the best time to go is Saturday night, when they have the crab legs and hot butter.Special Features:
- Service not great but OMG the food!LivingLifeDined on 10/24/2014Thoroughly enjoyed the food options. The crepes made to order were divine, and the desserts!! Service was pretty awful (ordered Cabernet, got chardonnay; dishes left on the table a while, forgotten water reills, etc.), but since it's a buffet... that didn't bother us too much.Special Features:
- Excellent BuffetFrequentdinerDined on 10/24/2014Wide selection of well-prepared food, friendly staff and lovely decor.Special Features:
- Nice Buffet Dinner for Whole Familyjfan5105Dined on 10/23/2014Very good food selection, especially desserts. very nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Good buffet!42jerseyDined on 10/19/2014Love the decor, felt like we were eating on a street in Paris. Great variety of food, my favorite was the hand made crepes. Worst thing about this buffet, floor is like a cobblestone street and the people bussing tables roll a large cart over the floor and make a lot of noise. Otherwise no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Village BuffetMacredDined on 10/17/2014We had dinner there and enjoyed a wide variety of fresh foods. Everything was at a good temperature and looked appealing. We were not disappointed. The service was spot on too. Our server even asked us if we would like to try the Snow Crab legs and brought us a full plate. They were already cracked and split and ready to eat. Yummm with the warm butter..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- desert is greatsunnyDined on 10/16/2014book seats are great , do not wait any minute. Desert is very colorful and delicious.In side of diamond hotel, street views are nice.crab meat is not very good. waiters are kind and polite. romantic place for couple or familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesPatsyDined on 10/16/2014We love buffets, and Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas is one of our favorites. Using Open Table has eliminated standing in line to get in-- we can plan on lunch and not have it turn into an ordeal of waiting and waiting. The people are super friendly there, and the service is great. The food is outstanding-- different from the typical food choices at buffets. There are so many choices, and the desserts are fabulous. We look forward to going there and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Total disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Buffet was a mess, untended empty dishes, food slopped everywhere. The person working at the meat station was unshaven and didn't look like he should have been serving food. The staff was not knowledgeable and had difficulty with English. It was really noisy, we had reservations for 8 people and they were totally unprepared. They ended up moving two tables together, a square one and a round wobbly one. I sat sort of half on the square and half on the round part, not very comfortable to say the least. You pay an extra 17% when you have a party of 8 or more so I expected a little better. Most selections looked unappetizing. The Creme Brulee and the Creme Caramel were the only deserts that lived up to the expectations I came in with.
- Best Buffet on the TicketLuvCrepesDined on 10/10/2014Of the various buffets covered under the city-wide buffet (Caesar's properties), this is by far the best based on food quality.Special Features:
- DisappointingItalianCookDined on 10/10/2014We ate at this buffet last year and it seemed to be better then! There was not a lot of choices this time. No Chinese Food, No Hot Crab Legs, The cold crab legs were empty and I had to ask 2 people to replenish the bowl! I saw on the website that we were all going to get a Free glass of wine, but that special was over! The dinner buffet price was $34 each on a Friday night and it was not worth it!! The food was bland, tasted like it sat there all day. I expected some French food, being in Paris atmosphere, but none, only French onion soup that was not good! The desserts were very tasty. I brought 4 other people telling them how good the buffet would be & I looked like an idiot when we all sat down to eat!!! Never Again!! Unhappy!Special Features:
- grest for breakfast.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Open Table reservation worked flawlessly -- also the Paris Las Vegas was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014We were in the hotel seeing a show and stopped in because it was close by.
- MartaVIPDined on 10/7/2014For a buffet it was good. Enjoyed the selections especially dessertSpecial Features:
- DeliciousLuvs2dineDined on 10/5/2014The buffet was wonderful. So many choices. It was really such great food. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very fulfillingDelightfulDined on 10/4/2014As always, great food, wonderfuĺ staff! Never a want for anything! My biggest complaint - food is always so tasty I need to be rolled out afterwards! A must stop for anyone visiting Vegas! Our Saturday staple before we head home? Champagne brunch at Le Village Buffet in Paris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- C.Bloves2munchDined on 10/2/2014Great service, Food was not great not much selection , Would not go back
- Delicious!JackiGrlDined on 10/1/2014This is not your typical Vegas buffet. They go above and beyond... delicious food, excellent service, wonderful decor and ambience. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Le Village Buffet is a must every time I visit Las Vegas. With your Open Table reservation it was even more enjoyable, no long waiting lines. My party was greeted as high roller and seated immediately. I will definitely be using this wonderful convenience in the future. Thank you.Special Features:
- Nice Anniversary Dinneranniversarylovers11Dined on 9/27/2014We were given gift certificates to be used at Le Village Buffet. We made a reservation which was a great idea. We didn't have to wait in any lines. We were told how to use the buffet by our server (since it was our first time). We loved the food and the choices. The duck was a little dry but if you put more sauce on it, it helps. The crepes were to "die" for. I usually don't like crepes but the choices were awesome. Nutella, berries, meat, seafood, etc. Yum, yum. The desserts were good to. Make sure that you try the macaroons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Buffet at the Paris.NannyDined on 9/27/2014I was disappointed at the quality and selection of the food that the Paris Buffet offered. I also did not like the desserts. I did however enjoyed the crepe that I had. The service was ok; nothing to rave about.
- Great Experience for a Buffet!NealDined on 9/25/2014Great French setting and great food. Really enjoyed the crepes. Not like the many other buffets in Las Vegas. There are different stations within the buffet so there is not a long continuous line to get your food. I suggest making a reservation ahead of time and avoid the line to get into the buffet.Special Features:
- Not ParisBluepointinSDDined on 9/24/2014Having made a reservation, we entered the buffet by a special entrance and were immediately seated. Server was friendly. The buffet itself was mediocore. One would think that with the French theme of Paris the buffet might have some French dishes. In fact there were few. By taking some time I was able to find mussels, pate, cheeses, but the meat selections were common to all buffets: turkey, roast beef, and undercooked prime rib. Salad bar was basic and unexceptional. Staff in the stations not friendly nor were they helpful. Not a lot of bang for the buck here. One white wine was offered at $20 a bottle. Generic California chard. Not a good deal.