Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/restaurants/le-village-buffet.html#.UyR3kc76TCo
- Phone: 7029464930
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
A departure from the traditional Las Vegas buffet, this extraordinary Paris Las Vegas dining experience takes buffet dining to a higher echelon by featuring live-action stations, the freshest ingredients and food cooked to order in a remarkable French village setting. Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas brings to life five provinces of France through culinary expertise and visual attention to detail. Each station is themed for a particular province and features an intricate facade designed to replicate the architecture of that region. Meals are prepared as they are ordered to ensure the quality and freshness of each selection. A large selection of pastries, pies and an assortment of sugar-free delicacies are offered from Le Village Buffet's dessert station. Paris Las Vegas visitors dine in a village-like setting at the Paris buffet, where you may choose to eat outside in the town square or in a casual dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
218 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (97)good for groups (85)great for lunch (81)kid-friendly (62)fit for foodies (60)special occasion (39)romantic (34)scenic view (27)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (17)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (5)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Nice Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We were given gift certificates to be used at Le Village Buffet. We made a reservation which was a great idea. We didn't have to wait in any lines. We were told how to use the buffet by our server (since it was our first time). We loved the food and the choices. The duck was a little dry but if you put more sauce on it, it helps. The crepes were to "die" for. I usually don't like crepes but the choices were awesome. Nutella, berries, meat, seafood, etc. Yum, yum. The desserts were good to. Make sure that you try the macaroons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Buffet at the Paris.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I was disappointed at the quality and selection of the food that the Paris Buffet offered. I also did not like the desserts. I did however enjoyed the crepe that I had. The service was ok; nothing to rave about.
- Not ParisBluepointinSDDined on 9/24/2014Having made a reservation, we entered the buffet by a special entrance and were immediately seated. Server was friendly. The buffet itself was mediocore. One would think that with the French theme of Paris the buffet might have some French dishes. In fact there were few. By taking some time I was able to find mussels, pate, cheeses, but the meat selections were common to all buffets: turkey, roast beef, and undercooked prime rib. Salad bar was basic and unexceptional. Staff in the stations not friendly nor were they helpful. Not a lot of bang for the buck here. One white wine was offered at $20 a bottle. Generic California chard. Not a good deal.
- Great Deal when using ReservationLisaDined on 9/20/2014Reservation got us in through the VIP room and arriving few minutes early gave us $9 savings per person. Make a reservation for 10:00 am on the weekend so it will get you at Brunch during the weekend, but arrive few minutes before to pay for Breakfast price. I love the feel of this place - like being in Paris with all the breakfast and lunch French food surrounding one side of the wall of the dining area. I definitely would return to try more dishes. I could not resist ordering and eating majority of my Crepes at the start of the meal, so I could not enjoy the rest of the different types of dishes to taste. But, it was well worth it.Special Features:
- Good food and AtmospherelvhaterDined on 9/19/2014This buffet was a good value versus any of the other buffets in a major casino. I would recommend making reservations ahead of time as it takes all of the frustration out of having to stand in the long lines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great8outDined on 9/19/2014We visit every trip to Las Vegas. Barbara, the hostess is a true gem. Breakfast is yummy ... The omelet bar gives each of us our made to order treat. Bear claws are a special sweet, and if you want made to order creeps they're yummy too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like eating in a little village1sttimeinvegasDined on 9/18/2014We went here after my best friends wedding. Staff was amazing, very friendly. Food was so good, the crepes were out of this world. We were able to talk, It looked like we were in a little Village in Paris. It was so nice. We were on the Buffet of Buffets plan, and it as one of our favorites. We will go back.Special Features:
- Le Buffetmrf51Dined on 9/17/2014Great breakfast, got to try the crepes. Not impressed with the dinner buffet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crepes!!ahveniceDined on 9/16/2014My favorite part of this buffet is the crepe bar. They are delicious! My next favorite would the frozen custard soft-serve. The food was quite good, some a little overcooked. And like many buffets, you could tell some of the food had been out for a while. But for the price, it's a great buffet. We did the 24 hour bracelet for $54: Buffet of Buffets which is a great deal. Love the setting and the ambiance!Special Features:
- Very nice food and serviceLuv2eatDined on 9/10/2014Thanks for a great meal , the service was great, food tasty and the desserts wonderful, especially the Creme Brûlée !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its a buffet what do you expect !Bigdog782VIPDined on 9/9/2014It's a buffet. My wife loves buffets when we visit Vegas, so we went there. Nothing exceptional, decent carving station and some "French type" specialty items. Most of the entrees were overcooked (warming station casualties). The desserts were the best part of the meal. Overall an OK meal in a town where there are many excellent restaurants. ITS A BUFFET don't expect gourmet, you're not going to get anything close to that.Special Features:
- Best Buffet So Far!HankDined on 9/6/2014I've never enjoyed a buffet so much. Most buffets are at least 50% pastas and carbs to fill me up but this had intricate meats and tons to choose from! We had two buffets and a bottle of wine for $40 through Groupon yet is worth the $33/person regular fee. Our waitress accomodated us with steamed crab although not the norm. We had early reservations so she had the extra time.Special Features:
- Nice Buffet/Excellent ServiceetxgrlVIPDined on 9/6/2014I always enjoy the food at this buffet but what made this visit particularly nice was the service. Mary took such wonderful care of us. We really appreciated her efforts.Special Features:
- Le village buffet reviewTigerDined on 9/4/2014This is a nice and quite buffet with a lot food to chose from however, it'd be even better if there are more Asian food like chines, Korean Perhaps more sushi too. Can add more soups as well. Desert is great. This is from lunch's experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!bhDRVIPDined on 9/3/2014I found the food to be amazing - no wonder there's always a line to get in! Food was amazing and the service was good. Try all the main dishes but only small portions -because you're going to want to try everything and the many amazing desserts!Special Features:
- Great Vegas BuffetTonyG931Dined on 9/3/2014It may not be the biggest buffet. But the food is the best of all the buffets we ate at last week. We went for breakfast.The must try is the made to order omelettes. Also the made to order crepes sweet or savory. Service is excellent. It is the only buffet on the strip that takes Open Table reservations so use it to avoid a long wait. We also had dinner there and it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet at ParisOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Typical Vegas Buffet. Food from major regions of France. Food is freshly cooked and restaurant is nice. Would have like to be able to buy French wine in a French style buffet. Food is above average for a buffet.Special Features:
- keithjDined on 9/2/2014Bad night for the buffet. Over done prime rib, raw tri-tip!Special Features:
- 1stDiningImpressionsDined on 9/1/2014I would have preferred having the option to get my own non-alcoholic drinks along with my food, rather than only being able to receive them from the servers. That was the only issue I had. It would be far more convenient to have that as an option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost it's quality - won't returnpeterdeltaDined on 8/30/2014We noticed a large drop in food quality from our previous visit as few years ago. No more grilled steak, seafood items on the menu Typical prime rib, turkey buffet roasts - over cooked and dry as a bone. French dishes were weak - duck was dried out, vegetables soggy. Some items were ok - but not worth the cost per person especially with kids. The restaurant still has it's charm of a french marketplace - too bad the food doesn't match the ambiance. I would recommend trying other locations on the strip. Le Village Buffet is now more like a Denneys with nicer china.
- Wonderful!PimentaDined on 8/30/2014Our breakfast in Le Village was wonderful. We went to celebrate our wedding anniversary but there's no spercialized things for this condition. The food is Realty good with so many options. I liked the cheeses, the crepe and the pastries. We also forgot something in the restaurant and need to come back. They took care of my belong and gave it to me. I reallyrecommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your time or moneyHappygoluckyDined on 8/24/2014Purchased groupon and still felt like I overpaid. This buffet has to be one of the worst in terms of quality, service, and selection. Does not compare to the other buffets at the strip hotel(Cosmo, bellagio, Wynn). Save your time and money
- Too noisy2noisyDined on 8/23/2014Please change your carts that are used to pick up the plates when cleaning tables. The wheels are too noisy and conversations must be halted until the carts go by (which is often). Quite annoying.Special Features:
- SchmeeDined on 8/23/2014The food was typcial buffet food - looks good but tastes so so. I would highly recommend the crepe station.Special Features:
- Good foodMikeDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant itself was very quaint, made you feel like you were sitting outside somewhere in France. I thought the food was very good, plenty of chooses and not over crowded. We ate breakfast there and the price was around $70 for three of use, which is not terrible considering your in Vegas.. All around, an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So SofoodisgoodDined on 8/21/2014Well, I know I am a buffet snob as I grew up in Nevada with some of the best. But, unfortunately, Le Village Buffet was just average at best. Crab legs and clams were okay, and the Crepes bar is nice but the rest didn't have a lot of flavor nor pizzazz. Some of it wasn't even worth eating. Dessert table very disappointing. Sorry, but I had to be honest. Also, not great service. You order your drink when your checking in at the front. You get it and never see anyone again except when they are cleaning off the empty plates. And this wasn't a busy night. The good was that you can make reservations which is great.Special Features:
- Great buffet!WatchdivaDined on 8/19/2014We chose this buffet based upon online research and the fact that their prime rib was specifically mentioned as a standout. This restaurant did not disappoint when it came to the prime rib or any of the other selections we tried. Standouts included the pork belly with apples, the potato leek soup, Yukon gold mashed potatoes and the bouillabaisse. Desserts were your good and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Not What It WasLovetoTravelDined on 8/19/2014We've been to this Buffet twice before but it's been over 6 years ago. We were looking forward to this visit but were sadly disappointed. We were seated right at the front of the restaurant directly past the entrance, yet the rest of the restaurant was empty. The food was ok, but the desert island was less than satisfactory. We remembered the beautiful French deserts, but not this time. There was only soft serve ice cream, small sad looking cookies and some crème brule. Tsk, tsk for a French restaurant. We won't be returningSpecial Features:
- buddyDined on 8/18/2014Very good... Food was tasty...service good...Will go backSpecial Features:
- Nothing specialcedtDined on 8/16/2014Nothing really special about this buffet. Selection of food is less than Bellagio. Was hoping to see and taste more French food. It was disgusting to see people eating from their plates while still in the queue. Maybe they were so hungry they couldn't wait? I know that's beyond the hotel's control.
- Nothing exciting, but okBuffetReviewDined on 8/13/2014As with most buffets in Las Vegas, the business paradigm does not seem to operate with repeat customers in mind. The various meats (chickens, lamb, beef) were tasty, however, very over cooked. The small cheese platter area was very very dry and only a few pieces scattered about. Vegetables and most other dishes were to me too salty. Their desserts had a nice presentation and were tasty. Overall, did not adequately agree with their website description of representation the foods of the various regions of France. However, in their defense, we could have eaten at a time between replenishing the many dishes that were available.Special Features:
- Le Village BuffetTAZZYDined on 8/12/2014The food was great. It have favour and there were so many choices to make.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!!luvandstuffedDined on 8/10/2014This was the second time to Le Village Buffet and each time I was amazed at all the wonderful yummy choices. I tried alittle bit of almost everything but went back for crab legs and crème brulee. My compliments to all the chefs and chefettes. I would definitely come back on my next trip to Las Vegas. Keep us your high standard.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014This place had great food, very quiet for a Saturday morningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014I live in Vegas and have been going to this buffet over the years when there is a Groupon offered. They used to offer many high quality options, but unfortunately, these choices have been decreasing. The last time my husband and I went, choices were very limited, and several meats did not appear to be fully cooked, including chicken which was pink in the middle. Very disappointed. Service and atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:
- great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014three visits this trip to Vegas...only issue was the restaurant did not have my reservation...somewhat embarrassing...Special Features:
- Excellent Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We loved the food, atmosphere and service. You cannot go wrong dining at this restaurant. There is something for everyone but we especially loved the crepes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your father's brunch!AnnieDined on 8/7/2014Really delicious food, with some wonderful selections that are rarely found in a buffet. Good quality and lots of variety as well. One of our favorite restaurants in Vegas, and our favorite buffet anywhere. You most certainly get what you pay for here (and more)!Special Features:
- Jummy!!!Auro88Dined on 8/6/2014If you are tired of the same hotel buffet you should definetly try the Paris Buffet. It has a diferent asortment of dishes and come on!! Who doesn´t like french food. The bread was absolutley delicious as well.Special Features:
- Good BreakfastOsideMikeDined on 8/5/2014We enjoyed our breakfast. They had a large variety of dishes to choose from (eggs hollandaise, made to order crepes, smoked salmon and trout, french toast, fruits, pastries, slab bacon, potatoes lyonnaise) all of good quality for a buffet. The restaurant itself is cute--sort of a Disneyfied French setting. They have separate rooms which helps to make this buffet a little quieter than most.