Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/restaurants/le-village-buffet.html#.UyR3kc76TCo
- Phone: 7029464930
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas
A departure from the traditional Las Vegas buffet, this extraordinary Paris Las Vegas dining experience takes buffet dining to a higher echelon by featuring live-action stations, the freshest ingredients and food cooked to order in a remarkable French village setting. Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas brings to life five provinces of France through culinary expertise and visual attention to detail. Each station is themed for a particular province and features an intricate facade designed to replicate the architecture of that region. Meals are prepared as they are ordered to ensure the quality and freshness of each selection. A large selection of pastries, pies and an assortment of sugar-free delicacies are offered from Le Village Buffet's dessert station. Paris Las Vegas visitors dine in a village-like setting at the Paris buffet, where you may choose to eat outside in the town square or in a casual dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Le Village Buffet - Paris Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
213 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (102)good for groups (89)great for lunch (83)fit for foodies (64)kid-friendly (62)special occasion (38)romantic (34)scenic view (23)hot spot (19)neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Good buffet!42jerseyDined on 10/19/2014Love the decor, felt like we were eating on a street in Paris. Great variety of food, my favorite was the hand made crepes. Worst thing about this buffet, floor is like a cobblestone street and the people bussing tables roll a large cart over the floor and make a lot of noise. Otherwise no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Village BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/17/2014We had dinner there and enjoyed a wide variety of fresh foods. Everything was at a good temperature and looked appealing. We were not disappointed. The service was spot on too. Our server even asked us if we would like to try the Snow Crab legs and brought us a full plate. They were already cracked and split and ready to eat. Yummm with the warm butter..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- desert is greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014book seats are great , do not wait any minute. Desert is very colorful and delicious.In side of diamond hotel, street views are nice.crab meat is not very good. waiters are kind and polite. romantic place for couple or familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesPatsyDined on 10/16/2014We love buffets, and Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas is one of our favorites. Using Open Table has eliminated standing in line to get in-- we can plan on lunch and not have it turn into an ordeal of waiting and waiting. The people are super friendly there, and the service is great. The food is outstanding-- different from the typical food choices at buffets. There are so many choices, and the desserts are fabulous. We look forward to going there and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Total disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Buffet was a mess, untended empty dishes, food slopped everywhere. The person working at the meat station was unshaven and didn't look like he should have been serving food. The staff was not knowledgeable and had difficulty with English. It was really noisy, we had reservations for 8 people and they were totally unprepared. They ended up moving two tables together, a square one and a round wobbly one. I sat sort of half on the square and half on the round part, not very comfortable to say the least. You pay an extra 17% when you have a party of 8 or more so I expected a little better. Most selections looked unappetizing. The Creme Brulee and the Creme Caramel were the only deserts that lived up to the expectations I came in with.
- Best Buffet on the TicketLuvCrepesDined on 10/10/2014Of the various buffets covered under the city-wide buffet (Caesar's properties), this is by far the best based on food quality.Special Features:
- DisappointingItalianCookDined on 10/10/2014We ate at this buffet last year and it seemed to be better then! There was not a lot of choices this time. No Chinese Food, No Hot Crab Legs, The cold crab legs were empty and I had to ask 2 people to replenish the bowl! I saw on the website that we were all going to get a Free glass of wine, but that special was over! The dinner buffet price was $34 each on a Friday night and it was not worth it!! The food was bland, tasted like it sat there all day. I expected some French food, being in Paris atmosphere, but none, only French onion soup that was not good! The desserts were very tasty. I brought 4 other people telling them how good the buffet would be & I looked like an idiot when we all sat down to eat!!! Never Again!! Unhappy!Special Features:
- grest for breakfast.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Open Table reservation worked flawlessly -- also the Paris Las Vegas was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014We were in the hotel seeing a show and stopped in because it was close by.
- MartaVIPDined on 10/7/2014For a buffet it was good. Enjoyed the selections especially dessertSpecial Features:
- DeliciousLuvs2dineDined on 10/5/2014The buffet was wonderful. So many choices. It was really such great food. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very fulfillingDelightfulDined on 10/4/2014As always, great food, wonderfuĺ staff! Never a want for anything! My biggest complaint - food is always so tasty I need to be rolled out afterwards! A must stop for anyone visiting Vegas! Our Saturday staple before we head home? Champagne brunch at Le Village Buffet in Paris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- C.Bloves2munchDined on 10/2/2014Great service, Food was not great not much selection , Would not go back
- Delicious!JackiGrlDined on 10/1/2014This is not your typical Vegas buffet. They go above and beyond... delicious food, excellent service, wonderful decor and ambience. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Le Village Buffet is a must every time I visit Las Vegas. With your Open Table reservation it was even more enjoyable, no long waiting lines. My party was greeted as high roller and seated immediately. I will definitely be using this wonderful convenience in the future. Thank you.Special Features:
- Nice Anniversary Dinneranniversarylovers11Dined on 9/27/2014We were given gift certificates to be used at Le Village Buffet. We made a reservation which was a great idea. We didn't have to wait in any lines. We were told how to use the buffet by our server (since it was our first time). We loved the food and the choices. The duck was a little dry but if you put more sauce on it, it helps. The crepes were to "die" for. I usually don't like crepes but the choices were awesome. Nutella, berries, meat, seafood, etc. Yum, yum. The desserts were good to. Make sure that you try the macaroons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Buffet at the Paris.NannyDined on 9/27/2014I was disappointed at the quality and selection of the food that the Paris Buffet offered. I also did not like the desserts. I did however enjoyed the crepe that I had. The service was ok; nothing to rave about.
- Great Experience for a Buffet!NealDined on 9/25/2014Great French setting and great food. Really enjoyed the crepes. Not like the many other buffets in Las Vegas. There are different stations within the buffet so there is not a long continuous line to get your food. I suggest making a reservation ahead of time and avoid the line to get into the buffet.Special Features:
- Not ParisBluepointinSDDined on 9/24/2014Having made a reservation, we entered the buffet by a special entrance and were immediately seated. Server was friendly. The buffet itself was mediocore. One would think that with the French theme of Paris the buffet might have some French dishes. In fact there were few. By taking some time I was able to find mussels, pate, cheeses, but the meat selections were common to all buffets: turkey, roast beef, and undercooked prime rib. Salad bar was basic and unexceptional. Staff in the stations not friendly nor were they helpful. Not a lot of bang for the buck here. One white wine was offered at $20 a bottle. Generic California chard. Not a good deal.
- Great Deal when using ReservationLisaDined on 9/20/2014Reservation got us in through the VIP room and arriving few minutes early gave us $9 savings per person. Make a reservation for 10:00 am on the weekend so it will get you at Brunch during the weekend, but arrive few minutes before to pay for Breakfast price. I love the feel of this place - like being in Paris with all the breakfast and lunch French food surrounding one side of the wall of the dining area. I definitely would return to try more dishes. I could not resist ordering and eating majority of my Crepes at the start of the meal, so I could not enjoy the rest of the different types of dishes to taste. But, it was well worth it.Special Features:
- Brunch at Paris? Yes!mrc7079Dined on 9/20/2014We had a truly enjoyable time. There were many, many brunch selections--each delicious. Our waitress, Billie, was attentive and fun. We felt free to linger and enjoy our meal and the beautiful decor. I felt it was a very good value for the price, and would certainly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and AtmospherelvhaterDined on 9/19/2014This buffet was a good value versus any of the other buffets in a major casino. I would recommend making reservations ahead of time as it takes all of the frustration out of having to stand in the long lines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great8outDined on 9/19/2014We visit every trip to Las Vegas. Barbara, the hostess is a true gem. Breakfast is yummy ... The omelet bar gives each of us our made to order treat. Bear claws are a special sweet, and if you want made to order creeps they're yummy too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like eating in a little village1sttimeinvegasDined on 9/18/2014We went here after my best friends wedding. Staff was amazing, very friendly. Food was so good, the crepes were out of this world. We were able to talk, It looked like we were in a little Village in Paris. It was so nice. We were on the Buffet of Buffets plan, and it as one of our favorites. We will go back.Special Features:
- Le Buffetmrf51Dined on 9/17/2014Great breakfast, got to try the crepes. Not impressed with the dinner buffet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crepes!!ahveniceDined on 9/16/2014My favorite part of this buffet is the crepe bar. They are delicious! My next favorite would the frozen custard soft-serve. The food was quite good, some a little overcooked. And like many buffets, you could tell some of the food had been out for a while. But for the price, it's a great buffet. We did the 24 hour bracelet for $54: Buffet of Buffets which is a great deal. Love the setting and the ambiance!Special Features:
- Very nice food and serviceLuv2eatDined on 9/10/2014Thanks for a great meal , the service was great, food tasty and the desserts wonderful, especially the Creme Brûlée !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its a buffet what do you expect !Bigdog782VIPDined on 9/9/2014It's a buffet. My wife loves buffets when we visit Vegas, so we went there. Nothing exceptional, decent carving station and some "French type" specialty items. Most of the entrees were overcooked (warming station casualties). The desserts were the best part of the meal. Overall an OK meal in a town where there are many excellent restaurants. ITS A BUFFET don't expect gourmet, you're not going to get anything close to that.Special Features:
- Best Buffet So Far!HankVIPDined on 9/6/2014I've never enjoyed a buffet so much. Most buffets are at least 50% pastas and carbs to fill me up but this had intricate meats and tons to choose from! We had two buffets and a bottle of wine for $40 through Groupon yet is worth the $33/person regular fee. Our waitress accomodated us with steamed crab although not the norm. We had early reservations so she had the extra time.Special Features:
- Nice Buffet/Excellent ServiceetxgrlVIPDined on 9/6/2014I always enjoy the food at this buffet but what made this visit particularly nice was the service. Mary took such wonderful care of us. We really appreciated her efforts.Special Features:
- Le village buffet reviewTigerDined on 9/4/2014This is a nice and quite buffet with a lot food to chose from however, it'd be even better if there are more Asian food like chines, Korean Perhaps more sushi too. Can add more soups as well. Desert is great. This is from lunch's experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!bhDRVIPDined on 9/3/2014I found the food to be amazing - no wonder there's always a line to get in! Food was amazing and the service was good. Try all the main dishes but only small portions -because you're going to want to try everything and the many amazing desserts!Special Features:
- Great Vegas BuffetTonyG931Dined on 9/3/2014It may not be the biggest buffet. But the food is the best of all the buffets we ate at last week. We went for breakfast.The must try is the made to order omelettes. Also the made to order crepes sweet or savory. Service is excellent. It is the only buffet on the strip that takes Open Table reservations so use it to avoid a long wait. We also had dinner there and it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet at ParisOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Typical Vegas Buffet. Food from major regions of France. Food is freshly cooked and restaurant is nice. Would have like to be able to buy French wine in a French style buffet. Food is above average for a buffet.Special Features:
- keithjDined on 9/2/2014Bad night for the buffet. Over done prime rib, raw tri-tip!Special Features:
- 1stDiningImpressionsDined on 9/1/2014I would have preferred having the option to get my own non-alcoholic drinks along with my food, rather than only being able to receive them from the servers. That was the only issue I had. It would be far more convenient to have that as an option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost it's quality - won't returnpeterdeltaDined on 8/30/2014We noticed a large drop in food quality from our previous visit as few years ago. No more grilled steak, seafood items on the menu Typical prime rib, turkey buffet roasts - over cooked and dry as a bone. French dishes were weak - duck was dried out, vegetables soggy. Some items were ok - but not worth the cost per person especially with kids. The restaurant still has it's charm of a french marketplace - too bad the food doesn't match the ambiance. I would recommend trying other locations on the strip. Le Village Buffet is now more like a Denneys with nicer china.
- Wonderful!PimentaDined on 8/30/2014Our breakfast in Le Village was wonderful. We went to celebrate our wedding anniversary but there's no spercialized things for this condition. The food is Realty good with so many options. I liked the cheeses, the crepe and the pastries. We also forgot something in the restaurant and need to come back. They took care of my belong and gave it to me. I reallyrecommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your time or moneyHappygoluckyDined on 8/24/2014Purchased groupon and still felt like I overpaid. This buffet has to be one of the worst in terms of quality, service, and selection. Does not compare to the other buffets at the strip hotel(Cosmo, bellagio, Wynn). Save your time and money
- Too noisy2noisyDined on 8/23/2014Please change your carts that are used to pick up the plates when cleaning tables. The wheels are too noisy and conversations must be halted until the carts go by (which is often). Quite annoying.Special Features: