Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino
312 Woodland Rd
Mount Pocono, PA 18344Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mountairycasino.com/eat/restaurants/
- Phone: 8776824791
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
A word from Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino
Le Sorelle Cucina, Italian for the sister's kitchen, brings the charm of the old world to Mount Airy Casino Resort. You will enjoy a wide range of Mediterranean and local classic Italian dishes, served with a smooth glass or bottle from our extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino - Best Restaurants in Mount Pocono ›
Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (27)romantic (22)fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (9)notable wine list (8)hot spot (7)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- DonnaDined on 8/30/2014We recently ate at LeSorelle Cucina and can't wait to go back. We made a reservation and were seated right away. The food was excellant!. We had the fried calamari with fried shoestring zuccini & carrots w marinara sauce for dipping, we also had the soft shell crab over a white bean mash w/ garlic sauteed escorole, another delicious apetizer! My husband had the filet mignon, he could cut it with his fork, I had the halibut, fresh , beautiful white fish, an outstanding dish. Everything was plated beautifully. Dessert was tiramasu and Chocolate mousse. So decadant and so delicious! So many things I want to try on the menu. No complaints about anything at this restaurant. The chef is doing a great job here. Bravo!!Special Features:
- Great serviceAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 8/29/2014Host manager and servers all made us feel like we were VIPs. Not to mention our food was great. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED ITAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 8/27/2014Everything was delicious from the rosemary bread to the chocolate truffle and everything in between. Staff was friendly and happy to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian mealAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/27/2014Didn't expect to have a sauce I like as much as my aunts but it was good Italian cuisine. Manager told me it was the owners recipe which I thought gave it a nice Italian touch.Special Features:
- FunSparkyDined on 8/23/2014Nice place. Great food with a love Italian flair. Service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress not goodfiddlesticksDined on 8/22/2014I always dine alone & never been treated so badly, she took my order & gave me my check. Never asked how everything is or asked if I wanted a refill & these are the only (2) things I require from a server I don't require much, you can mess up my order as long as you have a good personality & apologize. If I can find the receipt with her name on it, I will come back & repost. 8/22 reddish wavy hair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite Italian Spot AroundBr18421Dined on 8/21/2014I love coming here when I am in the Pocono's. Chef Nic's menu creations are wonderful and his specials are well thought out. Try the Veal Marsala or the Halibut, 2 of my favorites.Special Features:
- Sad state if affairsLuvgoodfoodDined on 8/20/2014Sadly the food was terrible! Essentially, it was fast food italian. On the upside the staff was very attentive and friendly. We will not be returning.
- DeliciousAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/13/2014Had the pasta special. It had shrimp and ricotta in a vodka sauce. It was quite goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RediscoveredbeanieDined on 8/13/2014We used to go to Le Sorelle when it first opened - especially loved the Caprese salad..and the chef would make alfredo sauce even though it wasn't on the menu then. Early this year, when the other food outlets were closed for remodeling at Mt. Airy, Le Sorelle was chosen to be the "coffee shop" (open breakfast,lunch, dinner) for awhile. I was afraid it would hurt the food quality, but it didn't -- in fact, some more affordable items were on the menu and we loved it. Now it's back to its dinner only status as a fine dining restaurant. We did find a few surprises though...Our Caprese salad (in August 2014) did not have the lovely puddles of reduced balsamic that it used to have..and the greens were frise . could say more -space limitedI would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/9/2014Good time. Service was good. Food hit the spot. Authentic meatballs and sauceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time with friendsAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/7/2014Invited two of my friends to join me and my wife. Food was really good. Service was friendly and quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and great foodAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/3/2014Always delicious! Came in for suprise visit over the weekend. Hostess was friendly upon entering. We had Diego as our server and he was great! Tried the gnocchi which was great but filling. Def recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten Free Pastasb1dk2Dined on 8/1/2014My date has celiac. She has had GF pasta before, not too tasty. She asked 3 times if the GF pasta was GF. 3 times she was told yes, but she couldn't believe it! It had the consistency of "regular" pasta and tasted GREAT. NO symptoms afterwards. She was truly amazed. The sausage is AWESOME! The Breads are very good. The Pasta dish I had was awesome too! Very nice place, reasonably priced as well.Special Features:
- Good night outAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 7/31/2014Food and service were excellent! Try the veal Marsala!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible homemade ItalianBr18421Dined on 7/31/2014I just recently dined and had an incredible experience. Everything from the daily made mozzarella to the "secret family recipe" meatballs was amazing. I chose the gnocchi with duck confit, which was cooked to perfection. If you are looking for a upscale Italian dining this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs a little more flairSherwineTDined on 7/20/2014Restaurant food & service was great but dining room too small no bar area anymore menu could be broaderI would recommend this to a friend.
- TheWifeVIPDined on 7/19/2014Food was just above average, nice presentation. Had a 1/2 order of pasta special which contained 8 rigatoni's, a very good sauce & Calamata olives. Here is the kicker it was $20.00 for a half portion, no protein. This is not New York city. Other dishes were priced properly but this was a little much for what it was. Service tried to be accommodating ate here two nights, some of wait staff could use extra training. No reason an extra plate should take 20 minutes to show up. Next door diner by famous chef for breakfast was outstanding!
- very goodtobyDined on 7/10/2014very good service and selection of food we will recomend to friends and family. food was excellent. great get away for us to enjoy. and we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 360 reviews are from the Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino reviews archive.
- Fantastic dinnermichaDined on 4/19/2014This is our 3rd time to Le Sorelle. We got right in on time for our reservation. The staff was friendly and attentive. From the bread to the entrée (scallops were so delicious) to the dessert, it was a 5-star meal all around. We had a bottle of wine as we were celebrating my birthday. We stayed at the Mount Airy Casino so it was great to have a dinner this good all under one roof.Special Features:
- Very nice venueFuninNYDined on 4/13/2014We had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant Sunday evening. The server was very engaging and her recommendations were spot on. I look forward to another wonderful dinner in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayluckestarrDined on 4/12/2014The waitress we had was very open during the ordering process and honestly advised me not to order the special. The food was good, but not what I would expect for the price range. Additionally, after the food was delivered, the waitress did not revisit the table for some time. The din of the restaurant did inhibit me from hearing my friends at times.
- SuperbHAFFDined on 4/11/2014Outstanding restaurant to celebrate my 70th birthday! Food was great, service exceptional, and the atmosphere relaxing. My wife flipped over her cannoli for dessert!! Superb!Special Features:
- OverallScooterDined on 4/10/2014The food was great. Service a little slow considering not packed. The prices were a little high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quality foodambell2000Dined on 3/29/2014really decent food -- especially for a restaurant in the middle of a casino. all members of our party were happy about the food and it was all piping hot (which is wonderful). the waitstaff isnt particularly knowledgeable, but the food was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was great;FAA11Dined on 3/29/2014Food and service was great; noise level was relatively high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a lovely dinner withLove2EatDined on 3/29/2014Enjoyed a lovely dinner with my girlfriends here recently. When we brought to our table, it was right in front of an open kitchen. We asked for another table, but none were available. We stayed anyway, and it proved to be a non-issue. Some of the dishes were a little pricey, but the food quality and presentation was excellent. The roasted beets and arugula salad was refreshing and the fettucine with crabmeat and asparagus was delicious! All my friends wished they had ordered it. One friend had the crabcake special and she was very pleased. The service was exceptional, with our servers being attentive and very friendly, yet professional. The restaurant is not very big, so be sure to make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Think "Twice" before You Go HereVeronicaDined on 3/23/2014The food was less then good, pasta with clam sauce was a very small portion and watery sauce without much flovor. Service was only so-so, had to ask for more bread ? TWICE ? At $20 a plate for pasta next time I'll go to the buffet $19.95 and better food, also all you can eat " HELLO" , Like I said, think twice before coming here !!!
- My husband and I dined herelarlynnDined on 3/21/2014My husband and I dined here while staying at Mt. Airy Resort/Casino. It is a lively restaurant just off the casino floor. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While you are clearly payingMitchdishVIPDined on 3/15/2014While you are clearly paying more for eating at a Casino, the food was lovely, the service superb, and the portions hefty. The only thing I would change is the wall decor. It looked somewhat like being in a funeral home with the frilled curtains around the paintings. For a special occasion in the Poconos, you can't beat it.Special Features:
- good timevictorDined on 3/8/2014We very much enjoyed everything. Service was wonderful. We felt well cared for. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch Le Sorelle CucinaAngelDined on 2/22/2014Restaurant easy to find right inside off the casino floor and next to the steak house. Our reservation was met with ease and seated promptly. Our waitress was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Food was fantastic, fresh and seasoned to perfection. I would highly recommend this place anyone who visits this hotel.Special Features:
- So soOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/22/2014I expected better tasting food. When walking in from the casino, this place is really nice. It's like you step into another world. Too bad the food doesn't reflect the appearance. All four of us thought the food was just OK. This doesn't say much, when Italian food isn't that difficult or requires much creativity to cook. Even the Caesar salad came out with whole leaves, and long pieces of crispy crouton bread. Come on, let's not be so lazy in the kitchen that you can't have the lettuce in bite sizes and cut the bread into smaller pieces and nicely arrange.
- Always Great!DrandMrsThomsonDined on 2/13/2014Food and service are always superb. Staff is phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/12/2014the food was delicious but yet out done by the excellent wait staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were seated promptly athcr777Dined on 2/8/2014We were seated promptly at our reserved time. The staff was extremely friendly and engaging and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what you expect in PAFrostyVIPDined on 2/8/2014This is a very nice restaurant located off the floor in the Mount Airy Casino. Not the typical casino fare nor the typical casino prices. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014This is a wonderful place for couples to dine on a special occasion. Great service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun TimecheerySDined on 1/19/2014Celebrated a birthday here Sun. night. The food & service was well-worth the price. We like coming here for energetic lively occasions. Spend more time in the restaurant than playing in the casino!Special Features:
- Delicious food, superior service,lisat1962Dined on 1/18/2014Delicious food, superior service, reasonably pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.