Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino
312 Woodland Rd
Mount Pocono, PA 18344Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mountairycasino.com/eat/restaurants/
- Phone: 8776824791
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
A word from Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino
Le Sorelle Cucina, Italian for the sister's kitchen, brings the charm of the old world to Mount Airy Casino Resort. You will enjoy a wide range of Mediterranean and local classic Italian dishes, served with a smooth glass or bottle from our extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino - Best Restaurants in Mount Pocono ›
Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)romantic (31)fit for foodies (18)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (10)notable wine list (9)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Could not find my reservation. Sat in middle of dining room. Server was not trained, made a joke about not forgetting our food instead of apologizing for lengthy wait for appetizer. Soup was not made correctly. Only good thing was manager Barbara who comped app and poor soup. Still waiting for apology from server.
- EddieBDined on 10/15/2014Generally a nice place to dine. Food was good ,service very good.decor okay,place can be a little noisy. Have eaten there a number of times and will go again. A little disappointed that me favorite waiter ( Donald ) is no longer there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinearounddinearoundDined on 10/8/2014My husband and I were spending a few days at Mount Airy Lodge and this was one of the better restaurants on the casino floor. We enjoyed a good meal with courteous service and would go back there again on another visit to Mount Airy Lodge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodToni327Dined on 10/4/2014The food was good, service a little slow but it could have been because we had 10:30pm reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomePeteBDined on 9/25/2014I was not expecting great Italian food in the Poconos but that is exactly what we got. We were at Mt. Airy for 3 nights and decided to go back on our last night. The price was very reasonable.Special Features:
- Le Sorelle Cucina Mt. Airy CarinoBuccaDined on 9/25/2014Fresh (not frozen) calamari, housemade pastas and sausage, inviting atmosphere insid Mt. Airy Casino, knowledgable srvers. A special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LeSorelle CucinaBNTluvgoodfoodDined on 9/24/2014Having a 7:30 reservation, after a long day, my husband and I were hungry. We live in the area and like to try new places. We were very pleased, and will return. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful. One thing that bothers us is when we are rushed. Here we were not. Could have stayed longer. The food was out of this world. Fresh clams, veal and fresh seafood. Was a great find. We will return and will certainly tell our friends. A big thank you to LeSorelle Cucina.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The homemade potato gnocchi with a duck confit and fontina was melt-in-your-mouth amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian placeRichardDined on 9/19/2014The food was excellent and servers were attentive without being overbearing. Quite noisy and closely placed tables took away from pleasant ambiance.Special Features:
- 5 star!AgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/14/2014Never find a thing to complain about. All must try if they are in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our meal.LeonardDined on 9/12/2014Nice restaurant in a large resort hotel. Smaller than I expected so it was not as busy as I thought it might be. Service was very good. Food was nicely prepared and presented. The menu had lots of choices but the entrees were pretty ordinary. My only complaint would be that I felt the wine list was overpriced. I would go again if staying at the resort, but it wouldn't be a destination restaurant.
- DeliciousAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/12/2014Had the spicy corn soup to start so delicious and then the gnudi pasta special it was out of this world. Service was 5 star!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/6/2014Had the egg rollatini special... Out of this world. I can always count on le sorelle for a good Italian meal with the best table side serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I came to le sorelle for a romantic get away and was very pleased from start to end. Staff Was great we will be back to try reds steakhouse next. We hear great thingsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious meatballsAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 8/31/2014Usually don't order something this simple from an Italian restaurant but I found myself in the mood for some good meatballs and boy were they good. Cooked and seasoned to perfection. I urge everyone to try them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaDined on 8/30/2014We recently ate at LeSorelle Cucina and can't wait to go back. We made a reservation and were seated right away. The food was excellant!. We had the fried calamari with fried shoestring zuccini & carrots w marinara sauce for dipping, we also had the soft shell crab over a white bean mash w/ garlic sauteed escorole, another delicious apetizer! My husband had the filet mignon, he could cut it with his fork, I had the halibut, fresh , beautiful white fish, an outstanding dish. Everything was plated beautifully. Dessert was tiramasu and Chocolate mousse. So decadant and so delicious! So many things I want to try on the menu. No complaints about anything at this restaurant. The chef is doing a great job here. Bravo!!Special Features:
- Great serviceAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 8/29/2014Host manager and servers all made us feel like we were VIPs. Not to mention our food was great. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED ITAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 8/27/2014Everything was delicious from the rosemary bread to the chocolate truffle and everything in between. Staff was friendly and happy to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian mealAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/27/2014Didn't expect to have a sauce I like as much as my aunts but it was good Italian cuisine. Manager told me it was the owners recipe which I thought gave it a nice Italian touch.Special Features:
- FunSparkyDined on 8/23/2014Nice place. Great food with a love Italian flair. Service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress not goodfiddlesticksDined on 8/22/2014I always dine alone & never been treated so badly, she took my order & gave me my check. Never asked how everything is or asked if I wanted a refill & these are the only (2) things I require from a server I don't require much, you can mess up my order as long as you have a good personality & apologize. If I can find the receipt with her name on it, I will come back & repost. 8/22 reddish wavy hair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite Italian Spot AroundBr18421Dined on 8/21/2014I love coming here when I am in the Pocono's. Chef Nic's menu creations are wonderful and his specials are well thought out. Try the Veal Marsala or the Halibut, 2 of my favorites.Special Features:
- Sad state if affairsLuvgoodfoodDined on 8/20/2014Sadly the food was terrible! Essentially, it was fast food italian. On the upside the staff was very attentive and friendly. We will not be returning.
- DeliciousAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/13/2014Had the pasta special. It had shrimp and ricotta in a vodka sauce. It was quite goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RediscoveredbeanieDined on 8/13/2014We used to go to Le Sorelle when it first opened - especially loved the Caprese salad..and the chef would make alfredo sauce even though it wasn't on the menu then. Early this year, when the other food outlets were closed for remodeling at Mt. Airy, Le Sorelle was chosen to be the "coffee shop" (open breakfast,lunch, dinner) for awhile. I was afraid it would hurt the food quality, but it didn't -- in fact, some more affordable items were on the menu and we loved it. Now it's back to its dinner only status as a fine dining restaurant. We did find a few surprises though...Our Caprese salad (in August 2014) did not have the lovely puddles of reduced balsamic that it used to have..and the greens were frise . could say more -space limitedI would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/9/2014Good time. Service was good. Food hit the spot. Authentic meatballs and sauceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time with friendsAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/7/2014Invited two of my friends to join me and my wife. Food was really good. Service was friendly and quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and great foodAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/3/2014Always delicious! Came in for suprise visit over the weekend. Hostess was friendly upon entering. We had Diego as our server and he was great! Tried the gnocchi which was great but filling. Def recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten Free Pastasb1dk2Dined on 8/1/2014My date has celiac. She has had GF pasta before, not too tasty. She asked 3 times if the GF pasta was GF. 3 times she was told yes, but she couldn't believe it! It had the consistency of "regular" pasta and tasted GREAT. NO symptoms afterwards. She was truly amazed. The sausage is AWESOME! The Breads are very good. The Pasta dish I had was awesome too! Very nice place, reasonably priced as well.Special Features:
- Good night outAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 7/31/2014Food and service were excellent! Try the veal Marsala!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible homemade ItalianBr18421Dined on 7/31/2014I just recently dined and had an incredible experience. Everything from the daily made mozzarella to the "secret family recipe" meatballs was amazing. I chose the gnocchi with duck confit, which was cooked to perfection. If you are looking for a upscale Italian dining this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs a little more flairSherwineTVIPDined on 7/20/2014Restaurant food & service was great but dining room too small no bar area anymore menu could be broaderI would recommend this to a friend.
- TheWifeVIPDined on 7/19/2014Food was just above average, nice presentation. Had a 1/2 order of pasta special which contained 8 rigatoni's, a very good sauce & Calamata olives. Here is the kicker it was $20.00 for a half portion, no protein. This is not New York city. Other dishes were priced properly but this was a little much for what it was. Service tried to be accommodating ate here two nights, some of wait staff could use extra training. No reason an extra plate should take 20 minutes to show up. Next door diner by famous chef for breakfast was outstanding!
- very goodtobyDined on 7/10/2014very good service and selection of food we will recomend to friends and family. food was excellent. great get away for us to enjoy. and we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 360 reviews are from the Le Sorelle Cucina - Mount Airy Casino reviews archive.
- Fantastic dinnermichaDined on 4/19/2014This is our 3rd time to Le Sorelle. We got right in on time for our reservation. The staff was friendly and attentive. From the bread to the entrée (scallops were so delicious) to the dessert, it was a 5-star meal all around. We had a bottle of wine as we were celebrating my birthday. We stayed at the Mount Airy Casino so it was great to have a dinner this good all under one roof.Special Features:
- Very nice venueFuninNYDined on 4/13/2014We had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant Sunday evening. The server was very engaging and her recommendations were spot on. I look forward to another wonderful dinner in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayluckestarrDined on 4/12/2014The waitress we had was very open during the ordering process and honestly advised me not to order the special. The food was good, but not what I would expect for the price range. Additionally, after the food was delivered, the waitress did not revisit the table for some time. The din of the restaurant did inhibit me from hearing my friends at times.
- SuperbHAFFDined on 4/11/2014Outstanding restaurant to celebrate my 70th birthday! Food was great, service exceptional, and the atmosphere relaxing. My wife flipped over her cannoli for dessert!! Superb!Special Features:
- OverallScooterDined on 4/10/2014The food was great. Service a little slow considering not packed. The prices were a little high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quality foodambell2000Dined on 3/29/2014really decent food -- especially for a restaurant in the middle of a casino. all members of our party were happy about the food and it was all piping hot (which is wonderful). the waitstaff isnt particularly knowledgeable, but the food was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.