8221 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209Neighborhood:
LebanesePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lesajj.com/
- Phone: 7188337255
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Sunday, Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Full Bar, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Classic Lebanese cuisine.
- Entertainment: Live music and dancers on Saturday.
A word from Le Sajj
Located in the heart of beautiful Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, Le Sajj provides it's patrons with authentic Lebanese cuisine and weekend entertainment in an authentic Middle Eastern atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Sajj reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- FabulousGastroJoVIPDined on 8/15/2014Not only was the food outstanding but the service exceeded my expectations as well. Every single waiter, most especially our own, was helpful and kind. I cannot wait to return. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lebanese Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/23/2014Had lunch at Le Sajj and had the most wonderful experience.The food,service,ambience and decor made me feel like I was in Lebanon. Marwan the manager/owner was quite attentive and took the time to explain how the food was prepared and how it should be eaten. I would highly recommend Le Sajj especially on weekends when there is Belly dancing and a more robust crowd.Would certainly go back to this resturant.Special Features:
- Le Sajj offers the most authenticJosephVIPDined on 4/19/2013Le Sajj offers the most authentic Lebanese dining experience I have found in New York City. The owner, Marwan, takes pride in ensuring his guests enjoy every aspect of their dining experience. Le Sajj is a real gem and I intend to return often!
- Waitors are very helpful atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012Waitors are very helpful at le Saj as well as the owner who actually comes out to see how the customers are doing and offers suggestions to those who are unfamiliar with middle eastern food such as my friend was. I will come back and I definitely recommend this place.Special Features:
- Delish but long wait for foodPerfectionVIPDined on 7/27/2012I love this place and I keep on coming back over and over again. I love the fact that the owner is always interacting with guests. The only flaw is if you are in a rush do not eat here as the food takes way way too longSpecial Features: