Le- Rendez- Vous- West Palm Beach
221 Datura St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Le- Rendez- Vous- West Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rendez-vous-wpb.com/
- Phone: 5617661095
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Brunch: Saturday -Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Le- Rendez- Vous- West Palm Beach
Come to enjoy our everyday french dishes, bakeries and deserts for an affordable price. Take a drink in our lounge while watching a french movie, a soccer game or any sport event, or just relax during our specials afterwork with french music and specials DJ sets!!! Sunday morning, come to brunch in a good athmosphere from 9am to 4pm!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Le- Rendez- Vous- West Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
Le- Rendez- Vous- West Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (18)romantic (15)fit for foodies (12)late-night find (12)special occasion (9)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (5)notable wine list (4)good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Could be real niceStaffanDined on 9/12/2014Good ambiance, limited menue. No wine list but good housewine, service casual, food good without being greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014My husband and I found this restaurant on Groupon. We wanted to try something new and I love French cuisine. We had a really great time for our anniversary night. The food and service was great! I will come back.Special Features:
- Paris in West PalmgranfranDined on 9/9/2014What a find !!! My husband and I had a great meal. The staff was very friendly and very French. My husband and I each ordered an appetizer of assorted cheeses, meats, fruit and jams. All of this was served with a French bread. Yum!! My main dish was snapper and my husband had beef bourguignon. He had enough left over for a "doggie bag" and then enjoyed the beef again for lunch the next day. We will be going back to Le Rendz- Vous and bringing friends.Special Features:
- Real French FoodPamiKDined on 9/5/2014Served by French staff. Le repas était excellent. Some restaurants rush the customers through the meal, this one did not. Felt like a true European dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely placeDaveVIPDined on 9/3/2014Décor is very homey and French. Food was good. Menu a bit confusing, take time to ask what steaks are available. The staff, waitress and owners are most accommodating and truly aiming to please, and they do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pate brought us backstevenDined on 8/20/2014second time eating here. the owners and staff really try hard to please. the appetizer of pate is of two types, one with chocolate and brandy, the other with lime and ginger. really unique and not heavy. also the cheese [platter was generous.Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014We tried out the restaurant because we had a Groupon. The service was great. The beef bourguignon was delicious, better than another local French restaurant. The escargot were served in a delicious broth, much better than the usual bathed in butter, and the broth was great for dippping the delicious french baguettes. The onion soup came out boiling - a little too hot to serve customers and there was not much flavor in the broth. The chocolate crepe was a great end to the meal. The french movies shown at night were a nice addition. Next time, i will try quiche which all looked delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming and so very FrenchTecaDined on 8/16/2014We really loved our servers, hostess, manager. Great place for appetizers and wine. The food was good, but not exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So quaintVacationerDined on 7/29/2014This place was so cool!! And it served very good food and the service was super friendly and quick. I would visit often if I lived locally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014Staff was very professional and attenative. Menu very simple and french. Escargot excellet choice and the Cheese/Meat platter for two was definitely a winner. The cream burlee was the one of the best I ever had with the hint of lavander on your palate was the perfect touch. The decor and ambiance was very cozy. Off the main street of restaurants and bars which gives it a nice touch.Special Features:
- DisappointingpigeonDined on 7/23/2014Our experience was less than satisfactory. The place is over-rated: they offer ONE brand of gin and TWO brands of Vodka; it's like a jeans-place. Owners have French accents,and that's about all that is French. Service is uneven and slow. Can't imagine how it might have been if they were busy! We were looking for a slightly upscale, lovely restaurant with ambience. Not here. There are finer restaurants in the neighborhood. We won't go back there.Special Features:
- It was good!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014It felt authentic to me after visiting Paris this year. They took long to bring every plate but other than that everything was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice PlaceMargieDined on 7/19/2014The food is very authentic french, the place is nicely decorated, nice ambience, good friendly service. I didn't like the tall tables, they are uncomfortable to sit for a whole meal. The wine list needs to improve, they need to add better middle price wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vive la differencepamelaDined on 7/14/2014Wonderful experience. European atmosphere in downtown West Palm Beach. Friendly wait staff. Carefully prepared and delicious food.Special Features:
- AlacmbDined on 7/2/2014This was a great location with spectacular service.Special Features:
- A bit of France in West Palm BeachStevenVIPDined on 6/28/2014What a wonderful find!! Authentic French food served by a very warm and friendly accomodating French staff. It's nice to find a restaurant where you never feel rushed. Food came out to us when we were ready and the check was presented to us when asked!! Looking forward to going back again soon. Try it, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Authentic French CuisineWestPalmSeanDined on 6/23/2014In a very relaxed and modern atmosphere, this restaurant offers both traditional french cuisine and contemporary favorites. I liked that it was a simple menu with late night items available. The escargot started off our dinner and was perfect; Not too much garlic and very tender. And of course the baguette was so fresh and delicious. I enjoyed the cassoulet, a traditional dish from the chef's home region of Toulouse. Wine and beer selections were just enough and well chosen. The thing that struck me most when I visited however was that everyone that was working was French! Formidable! Looking forward to enjoying Brunch here one weekend.Special Features:
- ExcellencefrancoistruffautDined on 6/23/2014Loved the Foie Gras, and pretty much every other dish that was ordered. The Foie Gras would be something that cannot be missed, but you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants in the area, Can't be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 16 reviews are from the Le- Rendez- Vous- West Palm Beach reviews archive.
- Adorable!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2014We fell in love w/this place as soon as the bartender said, "Al-lo." Very authentic French bistro--the battender was determined to find a wine I liked. We weren't rushed to our table and enjoyed some time at the bar. When we sat down, our waiter enthusiastically described the menu often explaining how the dish was distinctively French. Since the restaurant is located off Clematis St. on a narrow street, we felt as though we were in Europe. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Paris on Palm Beach!WilliemoonVIPDined on 5/12/2014Great authentic French dishes. Cassoulet as authentic as it comes. High quality of meats and vegetables. Looking for a late night dinner or drink. This is the place! The owners are brothers, from France, that have owned restaurants in France. They take special care with every detail. Wine list wonderful, ambiance so relaxing. I promise you will have a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishCdnGrlFoodieDined on 4/29/2014The atmosphere is great, it feels like you're either in Paris or NYC. The service was caring, polite and custom. The food was delicious and the wine list very nice. Great spot for a first date, instagram worthy dishes and decor. Tres bein over all. Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still experimentingInterrnationalfoodies2Dined on 4/26/2014This restaurant has some nice and interesting elements, Service and Ambiance are compelling however food was not quite balanced, overpriced and ambitious . It should be considered a bistro more than a restaurant .
- Love everything about it!Kathy8102Dined on 4/26/2014My sister and I found the restaurant on the net, and decided to go for a special occasion after reading the great reviews. It was everything we were looking for: great food, price and service. The vibe was wonderful, too. Service is always personal and attentive. When our cousin came to town, we knew just where to take him for a wonderful dining experience. We'll definitely return again and again.Special Features:
- As If In ParisNotAGourmandDined on 4/23/2014Extraordinary service. Very authentically French. Unique dishes. Beyond friendly and caring and thoughtful. Over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little slice of ParisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014I went with my fiance to this little gem in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach. Great vibe and atmosphere. The staff are all from France , so the authenticity factor is quite high. Loved the appetizers! Good food , good wine! Very warm and jazzy vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Divine Food, Parisian AtmospherekeyskatieVIPDined on 4/17/2014Energetic décor offers variety of seating options, diverse menu of traditional truly French delights is explained and served by the chef himself, and then by knowledgeable French personal. Diverse customers happily appreciate the perfectly modulated live music of a talented singer/guitarist. The menu does anything but disappoint and we cannot wait to return to try additional items. As Le-Rendez Vous means that Paris restaurant-wise is now only minutes away I can stop whining that I will probably not travel to the city itself this year.
- We loved the food and gotOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/28/2014We loved the food and got to meet the owners and a place we definitely go back when we are in town.Special Features:
- West Palm BistroBobLVIPDined on 3/24/2014True to its French roots in food and in style. The only failure in its Frenchness was the sweetness and helpfulness of its waiters unlike their surly Parisian counterparts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2014Been to Le Rezendous a few times. The owners are very engaged and personable. Fun environment-especially on Sundays-wear your pajamas :). Great food-have experienced most of the omelettes, meat/cheese tray, croissants, and the bottomless mimosas-all are wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisejlminvVIPDined on 3/8/2014Thanks for coming to WPB and bringing Paris to our steps. The 3 hosts are friendly and very much on top of the service. The food was perfect in taste, size and price. This will be a regular spot for us.Special Features:
- First TimebrunnDined on 3/1/2014Long wait for the toast to the starter. Then there was the toast burned. Chips for main course were also burned. The meat was overcooked The beef tartar was tasteless. The wine was very goodSpecial Features:
- 'New' Gazebo is ready to impress!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/28/2014Took our visiting friends to the Gazebo and we did not know what to expect, since we heard the ownership changed. One of the several excellent waiters that we had explained that the owner had worked there. Each of our meals was sensational! My veal piccata literally the best I ever had. the guys had the Pompano special and the hubby claimed he will have it again next time it was so good. Drinks were excellent and a good pour. Appetizers were delicious, good bread basket with great spreads. A little pricey but can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- A new experienceFormerDEDined on 2/20/2014Had not eaten here before. Small. Quiet which was good since we 3 needed to talk. Business and pleasure. Better have reservation. More high tables than regular which was ok because chairs were sturdy and comfortable. Waiter let us try 3 wines before we picked one we liked. Had beef bourgione, snapper and steak tartare. All good and plenty to eat except fish came as only thing on the plate? Dessert cake/ice cream was very good. Price reasonable. Not sure what sitting outside on Datura would be like? Cigar bar next door might affect your dinner enjoyment!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine DateThomasDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I stopped by for a dinner date. There was a special menu in place for the night, we both loved it. Can't wait to go back and try the regular menu. Great place, on Datura so not as crazy as places on Clematis. Nice casual adult atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.