Le Provencal - Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Le Provencal - Paris Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/casinos/paris-las-vegas/restaurants-dining/le-provencal-detail.html
- Phone: 7029677999
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar
A word from Le Provencal - Paris Las Vegas
Enjoy regional Italian Cuisine in a lively, old European village setting when you dine at Le Provençal. Le Provençal"s walls are covered with murals of the French countryside, a fitting backdrop for the attentive waitstaff, who dress in traditional peasant garb and perform French and Italian songs throughout the night.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Provencal - Paris Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Reservations????OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/7/2014How can OpenTable allow you to make and confirm a reservation for a restaurant that has been closed for 4 months! I made the reservation prior to departing to Vegas for my trip, my wife and I show up to the Paris hotel 10 minutes before our confirmed reservation only to find out that the restaurant I made the reservation at had closed nearly 4 months ago! How does that happen! Luckily the concierge at Paris got us in at a nice restaurant at the Mirage, so not all was lost. But if it was a busy weekend, it would have been very difficult to get in somewhere else! OpenTable has some work to do. How can you confirm a reservation at a place that no longer exists?
- It is closed...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/5/2014Why is this still an option on opentable? We show up for our reservation to be told at Paris the restaurant has been closed for a year!!!
- What happens in Vegas...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2014Expensive but an excellent evening. Great food, wine. Attentive but not intrusive service.Special Features:
- Not great...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2014It was not great....and barely good. Really expensive for the quality. I expected and hoped for so much more!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backGr8teatsDined on 5/7/2014We were looking for a Great Italian restaurant and we found it when we wen there. Great food, Great wine, Great service!!! Waiter was wonderful with recommendations!!!!Special Features:
- Only okay, not good for groupsLuv2dineDined on 5/3/2014We came here while staying at Paris for a bachelorette party. We wanted somewhere nice and relaxing for dinner, but le Provençal was not the spot. The service was excruciatingly slow, the food was only okay and it was so bright in the restaurant that it felt like we were eating in a fast food spot.
- Everything was good, not great.ccinkcDined on 4/27/2014Walking into La Provencal, it was not what I expected. The scenery was nice, but the tables and chairs felt like something from my grandmother's kitchen. Maybe that was the vibe they're going for, I'm not sure. Our service was rather poor for a Sunday night. We waited a long time just to have our order taken, and waited even longer to get our check at the end of the meal. The food itself was good. And the complimentary bread is always appreciated. They had a kid walking around and taking pictures, which I suppose could be a fun take home when you're on vacation, however we felt a little pressured to buy one. Next time in Vegas I'll try some place else.
- TagasanDined on 4/23/2014The food was very well prepared and well served. Sauces with each of the meals was wonderfully rich and full of flavor. We would eat hear again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok service and goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2014Waiter was just there. No personality or real interest shown in us as a couple robo-waiter. Still tipped well because that's what doSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairnilerDined on 4/18/2014I went to Provencale, cause Mon Ami Gabi did not have a table , It was what it pretended to be, a kind of an oldfashioned franch restaurant. Their 3 cource diner was good, not exeptional, but good french ccooking. Mussels,steak, creme Brulee, 2 glases of wine, coffee and a cognac 120 dollars included tips and tax. Fair and OK
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/9/2014My husband and I thought the food was very tasty. The waiter was attentive without being overbearing. It was a great choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/9/2014The food was good. It was not too noisy relative to Las Vegas experiences. The Pepsi had to be returned twice and eventually replaced with something else resulting from bad taste.Special Features:
- FavoriteSimoneDined on 4/9/2014We go to Vegas at least 4 times a year....from Texas. Always make this restaurant a MUST stop. Food is always exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not What It Used To BeBigAlDDined on 4/8/2014I've eaten here on previous trips and always remember the food being very good. This time around the restaurant, much like the hotel itself, seems to have seen better days. Old dirty carpet in a restaurant is always a turnoff. The service was good, though my waiter did have to pause for a moment to get up in front of the room and sing a rousing version of O Solo Mio. The house made garlic bread was very tasty, baked in an iron skillet. It was a bit oily on the bottom, and rocket hot when it came out but it was good. The Caesar salad, ho hum, it looked like it was premade and sitting in cold storage for the better part of the day. The steak was a low quality cut of meat and way too salty, the potatoes thin and runny. Go elsewhere.
- Too LoudDataRayDined on 3/28/2014This was for a business meeting with potential new clients from the ANIA - everything from food to service was top notch! Music was good too but we were unable to talk above it. We were shouting at one another and only able to talk to the ones beside us or directly across from us - we had a party of 10 so that made conversing very difficult. Would've been a 10 if the music hadn't of been too loud.
- Okay dinner in VegasTheWolfsVIPDined on 3/26/2014We had a large group dinner here and it was good for what it is--mediocre Italian that is able to accommodate large groups. The food was fine so I'm not saying don't go--decor is okay, lighting too bright, service fine.Special Features:
- Very rushed service. Not evenequinox08Dined on 3/25/2014Very rushed service. Not even finished with appetizer when dinner came out. Dessert was never served until we asked where it was. We were very disappointed since this was a special dinner for us as we visited Las Vegas and spent a lot of money for this dinner. Will not go again to Le Provencal.
- Not What I ExpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/22/2014While food and service were ok there are so many other nicer mid range restaurants to enjoy in Las Vegas. Atmosphere was poor-- like eating in a strip mall except with $30+ entrees. While nothing is cheap in Vegas there was little value in our experience. The entertainment was not good and really made for background noise due to the bad acoustics.
- Overpriced for the returnBooker274VIPDined on 3/20/2014We thought the food was decentand the portions were large, but the price was quite a bit high for what you got. Yes it's Vegas and everything tends to be overpriced, but I never mind paying for quality, just felt this was average.
- Good FoodMichaelVIPDined on 3/7/2014The food was excellent and the portions were large. I ordered the fixed pice three course menu and was not dissappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalBigChiefDined on 3/2/2014We had the $110 three course dinner for two. Food was excellent. The steaks were the best we have ever had. Certain to return on next Las Vegas trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the seafood pastaOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/27/2014Enjoyed the seafood pasta - tasty. Music was a nice touch. Service was fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedWilliamDined on 2/25/2014Two of us went here and we were not impressed. We thought it felt like a run down Olive Garden, the service was spotty, and the food was average for the high prices we paid. We decided to leave after our appetizers and go to another restaurant (Mon Ami Gabi) for the main course.
- Just good foodAllenWDined on 2/21/2014This was our 2nd experience at this restaurant. The food was VERY good and service above average. Very large servings, very tasty. They had a chefs special for $54 which was a large appetizer (I had pizza) or salad, Rib or strip steak with a side(we had eggplant Parm which was almost a dinner in itself), or a few other options and then dessert. for the money, it was a good deal and each course was tasty. Oh yes, some of the waiters and waitresses sang. We will definitely go back.... PS, we are locals.Special Features:
- Just like Denny'sMarkVIPDined on 2/21/2014If you enjoy spending over $100.00 For this place which is one step above your local Denny's restaurant This place is for you With all great restaurants in Vegas this is definitely Not one of them. Skip this place it reminds me if a restaurant I stop out when I am on a freeway rest stop Food fair at best service terrible and dirty Waitress shredded cheese without using a napkin use her bare hand Who knows where her bare hand was and I don't want to think about it Stay away!!
- Wonderful Food & ServiceLSGADined on 2/19/2014Very, very attentive service and good quality food at reasonable prices. Our waiter, Saul, was exemplary in providing outstanding service and went out of his way to get us what we wanted. Second time at this restaurant and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a Show !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014This is a great restaurant to go before seeing Jersey Boys! We went straight in with reservations of course! The service was well timed and friendly. The menu had a good selection to choose from, the portions is a good size from the salads to your main meals. Music and all kind of conversations in the air! We were a " a party of five' having a good time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentime's day dinner 2014MAP54Dined on 2/14/2014We came here last month for my friend's bday with a group of 10. It was wonderful. They have waiters that sing and they did a very special birthday announcement and songs for my friend. Food was great, service good. We had reservations for two for 7:30 2/14. We waited for 20 minutes before waiter took our order. We had to get up to ask for someone to take our order and lady said this is a busy day being Valentines day...well, shouldn't they plan for that? This really ruined the dinner. It became noisy, server did not come back to fill drinks for quite some time. It was disappointing service. Chicken Piccata was very dry. Roasted chicken was excellent.Too bad the service makes me never want to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceMartinigalDined on 2/14/2014Food was great...service was excellent. We enjoyed this place very much....go...you will not regretSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Bartender in Vegas ?DebbieDined on 2/14/2014First off, the restaurant opened at 5:00 and we arrived at 5:00 for a 5:15 reservation. Two other couples were also waiting for a table. We were not seated until 5:20. We could see wait staff doing nothing. Why the wait ? Second: Waiter comes over and asks if we would like a drink. I order a mojito. After a few minutes, the waiter comes to the table and says they don't have a bartender. Did I mention this is Vegas. He asks me to wait for waiter to arrive. After half an hour, still no bartender. Did I mention this is Vegas ? The Venetian ?!
- gone downOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/8/2014visit Le Provencal every year during convention stay. Paris Hotel is very nice but Le Provencal has gone down (fast) in food quality and service. Too bad
- Don't go for the singing waiters!ShmirVIPDined on 2/5/2014We chose this restaurant because we had gone there several times in the past, and very much enjoyed the singing waiters. After we had been there for 90 minutes, we asked our servers when the singing would begin. We were told that there would be no singing waiter that night, because only one of three singers had shown up, and the one was busy serving a large party. We complained to the manager, and she did release the waiter from his duties long enough to sing one song. While we appreciated this, we wondered why they would not have made this decision earlier for him to sing a song every once in a while so diners would have heard at least one or two songs during their dinner.
- Italian food in Paris!BirthdaygirlDined on 1/24/2014Good prix fix menu before the Jersey boys. Some one in the party had a tough fillet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian with a french name!PatoDined on 1/22/2014A good place to eat fast and simple , just don't ask for the antipasto that is expensive and bad , but the Veal Scaloppini is excellent (with a gorgonzola sauce) and for those who like sweets , the chocolate praline cake is outstandingSpecial Features:
- Early dinner on ESTDbarDined on 1/20/2014Attentive wait staff. Best steak I've had in a long time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Show DiningJohnDined on 1/18/2014Went to Jersey Boys and needed dinner before. Made reservations thru Open Table and everything went smoothly. Finished in time for the show and it was an easy walk to the show room. Meals were good, service was adequate, but waiter was busy with other customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious andOurdinnerDined on 1/17/2014The food was delicious and the servers were very attentive. This is a great place to have a relaxing, romantic meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerJBFoodDined on 1/15/2014We dined at this restaurant for our 20th wedding anniversary. We were seated at a corner table near the fountain as I had requested a romantic table. We ordered a bottle of champagne which was expertly served nicely chilled. My herb de provence seasoned steak was perfectly cooked and my wife's veal scallopini was excellent. The pasta that accompanied my steak was average. I wish I had ordered one of the other options for a side. The manager stopped at our table to personally wish us happy anniversary. The restaurant has singing waiters and the first song of the evening, "It Had to be You", was dedicated to us. All in all it was a great experience and we would recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gone down hillStormDined on 1/6/2014We have been at this restaurant three or four times. The food was excellent. The food this time has gone down. The seasoning was uneven; some bites were too salty, while other bites were too peppery or or no flavor at all. This was on the same piece of chicken! Same for the rest of the meal. Not sure if we will ever go back.
- My experienceLuvgreatfoodDined on 1/2/2014My family and I really enjoyed the food and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.