Le Petit Dejeuner
191 King Street East
Toronto, ON M5A1J5Neighborhood:
BelgianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Le Petit Dejeuner
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.petitdejeuner.ca/
- Phone: 4167031560
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM;
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM;
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM;
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Belgian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Johan Maes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Le Petit Dejeuner
Welcome to Le Petit Déjeuner Since October 2003, we have cracked a quarter million eggs, offered thousands of smiles and served hundreds of coffees. You"ve come, eaten ( also smiled) and moved on. We're a small part of your day but hopefully a memorable one. We are a family run business specializing in Belgian-Canadian comfort food. Many of our ingredients coming from the local market and local farms. While our breakfast and lunches are legendary, our dinners are a more intimate affair with a seasonal menu that showcases some of our best family recipe specialties. We look forward to seeing you again very soonContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Petit Dejeuner reviews from OpenTable diners
- Thanksgiving BrunchAKD26Dined on 10/14/2013Everything was great, except they charge you for refills on coffee. Also, I made an online reservation and when we got there, I was told, they don't take reservations for Brunch, so we had to wait. Luckily not a long wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waffles!AhaleDined on 10/14/2013I don't usually like waffles but the waffles here are amazing! Very light and crispy. I've also had the spinach and Brie omelette which was very nice. I don't care for the apple slaw that they put on most of the plates though.Special Features:
- Not Just for BrunchChristinaDined on 10/9/2013For the value you get at this place is amazing. Dinner is delicious. Try the beef stew with a beer. You will not regret it!Special Features:
- Salad with a twistOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2013Salade nicoise was innovative plating and decidedly tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unpretentious, but fine comfortOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/25/2013Unpretentious, but fine comfort food. Great Belgian vibe in beer list and waffle are outstanding. A must for dessert. I bet brunch would be terrific. Dinner certainly was. Try the Flemish stew, the steak frites or the chicken crepe.Special Features:
- If you haven't eaten waffleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013If you haven't eaten waffle at Le petit Dejeuner then you don't know what waffle is.Special Features:
- Le Petit Dejeuner is an odeMauligirlVIPDined on 3/18/2013Le Petit Dejeuner is an ode to the classic grungy diner, but when you look more closely the look is well planned. The menu is simple but with some interesting items. I had the breakfast crepe which is more of a wrap with a crepe instead of a tortilla wrap but quite tasty. Coffee is good. I was expecting something a bit more gourmet which it wasn't but still good nonetheless. Looks like it would be a great place for brunch on the weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made Valentine's day speciallesiwmDined on 2/14/2013Many months later and still remember that dinner. Fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.