Le Méchant Loup
5215 Ch Chambly
Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y3N5Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: CAN$30 and under
Le Méchant Loup
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lemechantloup.ca/
- Phone: 4506787767
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, Contemporary French
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We would be pleased to book your private event in any of our rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Stephany Leslie 4506787767
A word from Le Méchant Loup
Le Méchant Loup, a contemporary concept of good food and wonderful encounters awaits you in the heart of the historic district of Saint-Hubert. This bistro combines flavours, unique décor and atmosphere that reveal the pleasures of the kitchen. Innovative French and Mediterranean influences will make your business dinners or evenings with friends memorable. The team at Le Méchant Loup is be happy to welcome you on the terrace or in the cozy environment friendly home with mezzanine and fireplace.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Méchant Loup reviews from OpenTable diners
- Repas délicieuxFrancejoieDined on 10/23/2013Bonjour, Nous étions 7 convives et tout le monde a apprécié le repas. Nous avons tous trouvé nos mets excellents, belle présentation, bonne portion. Qualité prix. Bel endroit. Excellent service. Bonne ambiance. Nous avons apprécié l'échange avec le chef qui est passionné et il nous fera plaisir de réitérer l'expérience et de faire de la publicité pour le renouveau de ce restaurant qui méritait une deuxième chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSergeDined on 10/19/2013Each dish tasted was very good and original. Great pairings with wine. Recommand a table downstairs.Special Features:
- my favourite restaurant whenAmylamoDined on 8/9/2013my favourite restaurant when I need to relax and enjoy the food and ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what we expected!ChuckmontrealDined on 8/7/2013We made a reservation at Le Méchant Loup on very good recommendation from work colleagues. The menu for the lunch is somehow limited. We were not impressed by the presentation or the quality of what we were served.
- We went there on a saturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/13/2013We went there on a saturday night. It was pretty crouded. Just enough. The service was excellent and the food very good. There is a nice ambiance to the place. The decoration is cute. I would recommend any time.Special Features:
- Nouveaux proprios tres sympathiquesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2013Nouveaux proprios tres sympathiques, excellente cuisine. Petites salles pour des groupes. Belle liste des vins abordables. Un trouvaille a St-Hubert!Special Features: