18135 E. Petroleum Drive
Suites F & G
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lecreolebr.com/
- Phone: 2257527135
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Ryan Andre
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We partner with Catering Cajun to provide Louisiana's best offsite dining option.
- Private Party Facilities: New facility including access to bar/lounge area with a/v hook-ups.
- Private Party Contact: Clark T. Ellis 2257527135
- Entertainment: Baby Grand Piano.
A word from Le Creole
Welcome to Le Creole-Baton Rouge, where the Gulf of Mexico meets Old New Orleans.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerCreole / Cajun / Southern
Le Creole - Best Restaurants in Baton Rouge ›
Le Creole reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)romantic (49)fit for foodies (48)great for lunch (35)neighborhood gem (33)good for groups (31)great for brunch (24)notable wine list (21)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (4)Show More
- Consistently goodKTALVIPDined on 8/24/2014Very nice dining experience and delicious food! The food is fresh and creative! Service is always great and the atmosphere is perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ExcellentKarenVIPDined on 8/23/2014We have been to Le Creole several times, and the only word to describe them is... Excellent. They have some unusual and delicious menu items, even for a Cajun/Creole restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceBuddyDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I celebrated my birthday at Le Creole. What a treat it was. The food was great. The service was wonderful. The pianist was very good. Overall, a wonderful evening. Do note. Most menu items are seafood.Special Features:
- ReturningVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great place to meet and dine with old friends. The piano was a nice touch and the layout of the dining areas made you feel quite private. We all ordered seafood and everyone was delighted. Our waiter was attentive, accommodating and helpful. The whole flounder was beautiful. I had the grilled pompano and it was delicious. Loved the sautéed fresh vegetables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeRFandWLVIPDined on 8/9/2014Service was attentive (one exception: took too long to get the biscuits...smile) Menu selection was different but appreciated (loved the fried green tomatoes) Entrees were excellent...overall a good dining experience...will be back!!!Special Features:
- Romantic Dinnerspecialty2Dined on 8/9/2014My husband and I enjoyed a special evening, beginning with the greeter coming outside to welcome us and holding the door open for us. The hostess checked our Open Table reservation and seated us immediately at our booth. We were immediately greeted and served water, while our waiter introduced himself and offered something from the drink menu. We noticed the manager visiting with a table of guests and soon came over to greet us as well. Our waiter came back with our drinks, offered the specials of the evening and gave us recommendations from the menu. The food was excellent, service impeccable and coffee was delicious. I would definitely recommend Le Creole for anyone looking for a lovely evening and fabulous food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Menu is Awesomemgp1981VIPDined on 7/28/2014I tried the new menu and the shrimp creole was out of this world. The lunch prices have gone up quite a bit but portions haven't. I think that is the only negative. I had a new waiter and he was not as good as my usuals. Also, I didn't see the manager interacting with the customers as in previous visits.Special Features:
- Excellent timemgp1981VIPDined on 7/22/2014Great food and atmosphere. The meat pie appetizer was wow! The special baked ziti made my tummy happy and only cost 9.99!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First Tastejpmiller08Dined on 7/18/2014We tried Le Creole during Baton Rouge restaurant week and were highly satisfied. The waitstaff was extremely attentive and kept the meal moving nicely without making us ever feel rushed. Four our appetizers we had the apple-wood smoked tomato soup and the handmade meat pies and both were very good. We both ordered a steak and mashed potatoes for dinner and both were cooked to specification. Once again this was an apple-wood smoked item and the smoke flavor was at times overwhelming but that is more a personal taste and wasn't a food preparation issue. We ordered the bread pudding and flour less brownie sundae for dessert and both were good but nothing spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinner spotThebeavDined on 7/17/2014Great ambiance, a litter understaffed the evening we went but overall very good. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikelDined on 7/17/2014Excellent service, food and atmosphere! Menu choices are varied and creative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week serviceBobbyDined on 7/17/2014This was our first time visiting this restaurant and found the service to be very slow and inexperienced service staff. Food quality was average for a restaurant in this price range.Special Features:
- Dinner was deliciousLiseDined on 7/17/2014Went during BR Restaurant Week & the choices for 3 courses were delicious. Dessert of flourles chocolate sundae was shared by 4 & was yummy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014This is a hidden gem in Baton Rouge!!!! The food is phenomenal and the staff is amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMadmcDined on 7/16/2014We ate in the bar area as we find it much quieter. We have been to Le Creole many times. We went for restaurant week and selected from the special menu. The selections were varied and delicious. The drinks were just right, the appetizers/entries and desserts were delicious and the service was very good. It is my understanding they will be revising their menu which we are excited to see and will returning to see what changes they will be adding. Not to insult those families with children but we do not go to dinner to be around tables with noisy children. We want to have a quiet environment in which we can enjoy our meal and have a nice conversation. We were definitely able to have both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/16/2014The only things that I ordered that was good was the appetizer and the dessert. My steak was a terrible cut of meat very stringy and touch. I found it very disappointing that our server Tyrone found it necessary at the end of the meal to tell us that gratuity is 20% and that he did not add that on to the bill. This offended me, as I always leave 20% gratuity for dinner and did not need to be told what to leave.Special Features:
- Great restaurantKatyMDined on 7/15/2014It was restaurant week and the specials were all wonderful, service was great. Really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Monday night, not many people....waited 45 minutes after placing order for appetizer. Mgr was nice and took off one of the plates. Food was fairly decent but nothing to rave about.Special Features:
- Le Creole is a gemsoutherndinerDined on 7/12/2014Food here has improved drastically over the past year and the improvement makes this one of the best restaurants in baton rouge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and great foodfresh2def318Dined on 7/12/2014I took my wife to Left Creole for her birthday day and she loved it. The wait staff was great on top of the atmosphere and the food. Will defiantly be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet nite outFirstTimetoOregonDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I enjoyed the special attention and excellent food at Le Creole. It is an elegant place with a very friendly staff.Special Features:
- Excellentmgp1981VIPDined on 7/9/2014Grant was an awesome waiter. The manager was around talking to all tables. The food was fresh and outstanding. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TyroneBelleDined on 7/6/2014Tyrone is the best! He made sure everything was perfect. Service and food are amazing!Special Features:
- BoopVIPDined on 7/6/2014Great restaurant. Great food. Overall a very pleasant experience. We will most definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for special mealDatadiningDined on 7/5/2014We were welcomed warmly by the staff and shown directly to out table. We had to wait for the other couple and there was no pressure to order. Service was great, waiter was new, but had great personality and we had fun. Been here a lot and have enjoyed it every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Le CreoleLoveLouisianaDined on 6/28/2014I've enjoyed lunch and dinner here at least a dozen times, and every visit has been delicious and delightful. From the staff to the food everything continues to surpass my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Atmosphere and Service!lswilkerson2002Dined on 6/28/2014Went to Le Creole for a celebratory dinner for several family members who had recent major career promotions. We were joyfully greeted immediately as we came in and were seated within a minute or two of our arrival. Michael, our server, did a great job, as he had been called in from a sister restaurant and admittedly not totally familiar with the menu/food, chefs and service computer, but he worked his tail off! The food was excellent, and I was able to find something to stay within my dietary needs. I would come back again, for sure. Would l love to try the brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le CreoleKaysywaysyDined on 6/24/2014My husband and I recently celebrated our anniversary at Le Creole. Everyone, from the hostess to the waiter to the bus boys, made us feel special. We were especially happy to see that Tommy Mansour is now employed there...he is definitely an asset to any business! Our meal was superb and we were surprised by a delicious complimentary dessert for our special day. The entire evening was delightful and we will certainly return, as well as recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service!DateNightFoodieDined on 6/22/2014Went here for my husbands 25th birthday for brunch and it was an awesome experience! Service was wonderful, our server greeted my husband and shook his hand to wish him happy birthday. They brought out an awesome piece of cake with a candle. We had bottomless mimosas, the crap cake appetizer, the filet and eggs, and the chicken and waffles! Everything was great! Can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five StarsSODmomDined on 6/21/2014It has been a very long time since I went to a restaurant and gotten the quality food and service as at Le Creole. There are many dishes that you won't find elsewhere in the area, and the service leaves you wanting for nothing. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good FoodLUV4eatsDined on 6/15/2014We had a enjoyable meal and the service was very good and the staff made sure every was just rightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Overall disappointing. Went there for Father's Day. It was very crowded. Waiter kept saying the kitchen was backed up. The steak was not cooked properly and had to be sent back.Special Features:
- Wonderful treatLuvyummyDined on 6/15/2014I took my husband to Le Creole for Father's Day. We had a delightful time.....the food was very good, the noise level was good and the piano was a nice touch but I must say that the service made our day. Our waiter was attentive and professional without being overbearing and had a charming personality. We will certainly ask for him for future visits. We always enjoy Le Creole's menu and chef. Everyone there is doing a great job.Special Features:
- GREATOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014I love this restaurant. The food is interesting and always delicious. The waitstaff is attentive without being overbearing. The piano is the perfect touch. There's also plenty of dishes that would be great to order at the bar with drinks...particularly the lobster wontons and both flatbreads.Special Features:
- New servers need better trainingmgp1981VIPDined on 6/12/2014I was not happy with the new server and he didn't know much about menu or kitchen. New servers should be trained better. Also the restaurant had no ranch dressing. Very strange. Otherwise good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!!LoveLouisianaDined on 6/10/2014Le Creole's is a gem of a place that was perfect for a business lunch. The service was outstanding, and the food was incredible. We never felt rushed, but we were always attended to. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you want great Louisiana cuisine and service. It certainly is the tops in both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014enjoyed our food and service was impeccable! Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time to LeCreole & going back!LuvGudFudDined on 6/6/2014My husband and I finally decided to treat ourselves to a dinner out on Friday evening at LeCreole for the first time. We were not aware of the level of fine dining that LeCreole presents so we were a bit under-dressed, but the door was opened for us by the manager with a warm greeting. The staff all exhibited the same warm and friendly (and professional) attitude that we received by the manager. All of the staff's attire was impeccable & very professional, as well as the restaurant. Live music was playing in the other room but was not overpowering our experience so we could still talk. Then the food arrived. I definitely want to go back to get the flat bread again, and my husband loved the turtle soup. Our main entrees were amazing! Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic mealfatmanadtVIPDined on 6/6/2014The food continues to impress. Lobster won tons and fried green tomatoes were a great start. Special for the night was seafood stuffed speckle trout. Excellent flavor, moist, and a large filet. Finished off with bananas foster. Overall an excellent dinner. Service was first class. Everyone was friendly. Worth the extra money.Special Features:
- 45yrstogetherDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I found the service to be beyond expectations and food right there with the best. My wife had the pecan crusted redfish and I had the cedar plank gulf fish. I think hers was a bit better, but mine was tasty and different. We highly recommend.Special Features: