Le Cirque - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Le Cirque - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/le-cirque.aspx
- Phone: 7026938100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Gregory Pugin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available, please inquire directly for availability. Buyouts available for up to 90 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Ivo Angelov 7026937040
A word from Le Cirque - Bellagio
Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond rating speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Le Cirque - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Le Cirque - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
163 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (135)romantic (122)fit for foodies (104)notable wine list (95)scenic view (66)good for groups (13)hot spot (12)late-night find (9)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Le Cirque dinner reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014The food and wine were excellent. Best glass of Burgundy that I have ever had. The service was the best. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and passionate about their work. I look forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful foodgatesDined on 10/18/2014This is a typical French restaurant. Very small and quiet with waiters working around the beautiful room serving and anticipating needs. The food was outstanding and expensive. Small servings but elegant. Great place for a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as it gets in VegasWineandsportsVIPDined on 10/18/2014From the moment you walk through the doors separating this beautiful, somewhat whimsical space from the casino, you know you are in for a special evening. The service from top to bottom is top notch. The food is modern french without sacrificing flavor for innovation. The wine list is terrific. But it's the room that makes it. Just elegant fun. Best fine dining experience in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- 5:30pm plus Martin= PERFECT DINNER!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/17/2014Outstanding food as always. We never get tired of the great food at this restaurant. The first time we went to Le Cirque, Martin served us. If you are considering a career in sales, service, or being a waiter, you really should get a table with Martin and learn how to do it right. HOT TIP*** I really hate to give away the secret, but here it is: 1) Get a reservation at 5:30pm and arrive early. 2) Request that Martin be your server. 3) Follow Martin's recommendations. GUARANTEE*** You are guaranteed an outstanding meal. We have followed this pattern 15 times and it ALWAYS works. Thank you again Le Cirque for three more superb meals! We hope to return in a few more months for more glorious food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JLRADined on 10/14/2014If there was a capability to give Le Cirque-Bellagio a 10 star rating I would. The service, food, & ambiance was above and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tres magnifique!GastonDined on 10/14/2014A restaurant like this is the reason that many travel to Las Vegas. From the maître de to the bus boy, everyone on the staff is superlative in his area. The staff is dressed beautifully and all are genuinely welcoming and pleasant. The view near the windows of the Bellagio fountain provides a scenic background for your dinner. Yes, it is somewhat expensive (about $ 500 for a table of three), but you don't dine at the Bellagio to save money. My Dover sole was simply elegant. The dessert was spectacular, the waiter pouring hot chocolate over a baseball sized chocolate round when melted into a gorgeous ice cream confection. So, if you don't feel impelled to drop all your money into the slots, save enough for Le CirqueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five diamond restaurantGastronomicgirlDined on 10/11/2014If you want a gastronomic experience, that is the place! It's expensive but it's worth it. You must take the degustation menu. We went to Lakeside restaurant at the Wynn and we were disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the food!AussieprincessDined on 10/10/2014Celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary and husband's birthday. Had the degustation menu with paired wines. All of the dishes including lobster salad, trio of caviar, foie gras and frogs legs were amazing, the foie gras was the standout though. There was unfortunately a glitch in the order of service of one of the courses and we had already had the wines poured some time before. Not a problem, though, we were quicky poured the new wine to go with the dishes that were served and then, to make good, received an amazing truffle risotto whilst waiting for the next course. Thanks to Daniel and Martin for their great service throughout the night. The only down side is that we had booked for 7.15pm but were not seated until half hour later.Special Features:
- FantasticSouthernfoodiesDined on 10/10/2014This was our second visit to Le Cireue and it was truly outstanding. The service was impeccable, food outstanding and ambiance incredible. Highly recommend it!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- countrylawyerDined on 10/9/2014subperb food, extraordinary service, exceptional wine list quite reasonably priced for the dining quality, enchanting ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marigold1Dined on 10/9/2014This was a fabulous setting with marvellous service and great food choice. An oasis of calm in the midst of noisy Las Vegas with delightful staff and interesting menu choices. Highly recommended but pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisaLGBajaVIPDined on 10/8/2014This was one of the most extraordinary dining experiences I've had anywhere! Having enjoyed fine dining all over the world, I rate Le Cirque among the best. Diverse menu and dining options, lovely wines, personal and efficient service makes this the 5* dining experience that it is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ElegantSusiDined on 10/7/2014An elegant setting at Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas. Excellent food and attentive but not intrusive service. We did the short three course tasting menu with wine pairing. The foie gras, my favorite, was paired with a lovely sauterne. My sea bass was moist and tasty and the grand finale was a Gran Mariner soufflé with a drizzle of crème fraiche. OMG Terrific venue for a special occasionSpecial Features:
- It's All GoodStevieODined on 10/5/2014Great Food, excellent service, wonderful atmosphere , what's not to like about this place, oh and perfection is not cheap. Sit back relax and let your taste buds be delightedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bob FBobFDined on 10/5/2014we had a choice between Picasso and Le Cirque. We chose Le Cirque because of it's iconic history in NYC, and reputation. It really was much less than we expected. Our seating was off to the side even though it wasn't crowded, restricting the view and experience of the restaurant. Our server was on the indifferent side, and not attentive. Though the food was good-not great, we had to finally ask for our entree's. The server then explained the wait is 15 minutes between courses- ours was more like 30. Dining at Le Cirque should be epic, but it was not, at least for us.Pls forward this to Le Cirque ****PLS forward to LeCirque
- Mains not that great.IanCDined on 10/4/2014The appetizer and the dessert was really good. For the mains I had the potato wrapped sea bass and my wife had the roast chicken birth were dry and not very seasoned. Not sure it was worth the $200 price (sans alcohol). The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extra special dinner in VegashocknokerDined on 10/3/2014After walking through the noise and chaos of the huge Bellagio casino we entered the door of Le Cirque to quiet and elegance and treated wonderfully from beginning to end. Each staff member was courteous and intent on making our dining experience a special event and the food and wine were delicious. A lovely end to the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedchefswifeDined on 10/2/2014This was a bucket list restaurant, that we were less than impressed with, the wait staff were pretentious, the culinary experience was merely adequate and overall a huge disappointment ...pass on this one!Special Features:
- Excellence defined!KansasFoodieDined on 9/28/2014This as our second time at Le Cirque. We usually do not return after a fantastic first experience because it never lives up to your memories...but this was that exception. Do not expect a cheap dinner because that's not what they are about. We did the complete experience with tasting menu, premium wine pairing and "supplements" for certain menu choices (Kobe beef course and truffle dishes) AND it was well worth it. The host ( I don't really want to call him a waiter) was friendly and very attentive and described each course and the sommelier gave us a background on the wineries and the vintage and the reason that he paired each wine with each course. It was not intrusive just showed their passion and pride in their food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous RestaurantNhoustonDined on 9/28/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. We always make it here when in Vegas. The food is wonderful!!! It always exceeds my expectations. We had the 5 course menu and everything was exceptional. The bread is wonderful here too - I just hate filling up on bread, but it is SO good. They even sent us home with a box of their chocolate and walnut bread. Love the little boxed truffles too. Brought them home to my girls, and they loved them. Try this restaurant and you won't be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My #1 restaurant choice bar none!!HardtoPleaseDined on 9/27/2014Fabulous food with experienced staff and impeccable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish I'd gone to Picasso-BellagioNan0Dined on 9/25/2014We were seated in the middle of the room, which may have been one reason for the mediocre experience. It was noisy in the room, we were bumped by waiters rushing by, and it was impossible to fully appreciate our food or each other. That said, the meals and wine were delicious. Well, they should have been for the price.Special Features:
- DivedocDined on 9/24/2014We had the degustation menu with the premium wine pairing and it most definitely met our expectations. The staff was extremely professional. Great table with a view of the "dancing fountains"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go across the roadRandHVIPDined on 9/23/2014After 1 hour and 45 minutes, we still had no entree. The sommelier was arrogant and we were largely ignored (until he realized which bottle of wine we had ordered). The tables were cramped, which would have been fine if this had been pitched as a bistro-style, but it was supposed to be fine dining. The final straw came when when we decided to leave and the restaurant manager was trying to physically make my wife sit down (with the famous line "the chef is just plating up"). If you like great French food (but in a more relaxed bistro style and better value), try Mon Ami Gabi across the road (ask for Stephani as your waitress).
- Le Cirque ExcellenceTinaKDined on 9/23/2014Le Cirque delivers on every level. The food is exquisite and the service is beyond reproach. While dining in a beautiful room you can see the Bellagio fountains do their dance intermittently. We ordered the Canard d l'orange (duck) for two and it was beautifully prepared and quite a lot to eat. Appetizers included escargot (left a little to be desired) and the frog legs, which were amazing. Dessert was chocolate soufflé and a pistachio/chocolate/raspberry combo; both were fantastic. The best part if LeCirque, though, is the service - completely attentive, thorough, thoughtful, humble, and unobtrusive. Staff at this restaurant makes the meal and the experience. Thank you for a memorable meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingAussiekathDined on 9/21/2014From start to finish you will feel special. 3 course choices were superb. Staff were knowledgable and professional. Felt a bit stiff at first but everyone relaxed after awhile. Fabulous night. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- SymphonyBBGirlDined on 9/19/2014My husband put it correctly - as you dine at Le Cirque you feel as if there is a symphony playing in your mouth with all if the esquisite flavors and textures. He is hooked - French cuisine is now his favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Finest FoodBlueFairyDined on 9/18/2014A wonderful, if not a little costly, food experience. We had the degustation menu at $135 per head. The food, all of it, was magnificent and the service was courteous, efficient and not stuffy. We dined pre-show so it really was a complete evening and a fabulous combination for a special occasion. The bill came out, with service, at $430 for two and this only included two glasses of wine. I really do think that if restaurants put bottles of wine at a more reasonable cost to the client they would sell many more bottles. I love wine and generally order at least one bottle but with prices starting just under $100 it really is a non-starter...........but it was a fabulous evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfect!cmheynsDined on 9/14/2014This was my second dining experience at Le Cirque and it was just a wonderful as I remembered! They had a little hiccup with getting the wine pairings out prior to the courses being served, but everyone was apologetic and the delicious food and wine more than made up for it.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceluishectordiazDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant is a must when in Vegas.Romantic, classy. Bring either you spouse or friends, the food is superb, the wine is great and the staff is friendly and ready to help.Special Features:
- Impeccable serviceCatherineDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant was an amazone find. We tried the tasting menu with wine pairing. It was simply devine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining with fine serviceNannyVIPDined on 9/11/2014We had the pleasure of dining at Le Cirque before the O Cirque Du Soliel at the Bellagio! The cuisine was superb! I was delighted with th Dover sole and my associate loved the rabbit. The service was the very finest in Las Vegas. We felt so special and appreciated. Thank you for keeping high standards we will be back with a group.Special Features:
- An Annual TreatBMcDeeDined on 9/10/2014We make it to Las Vegas about once a year and we always make sure to visit Le Cirque. It is invariably one of the highlights of our trip. Food, wine pairings, and service are always outstanding. Best frog legs I've ever had and the duck was perfect. Can't wait to go back next year.Special Features:
- OaktownieVIPDined on 9/10/2014Extraordinary: the special wine pairing, $20 more, was absolutely remarkable. The two of us chose from the tasting menu, and we chose differently so, apart from some passing of plates and matching wines, we had a seamless and varied meal. The sommelier has been there for years and has the experience and knowledge to match, the wine cellar and program is world-class. Service impeccable. Food was delightful, at $135 for the entire degustation not huge portions but readily shared and thoroughly enjoyed. Heirloom tomatoes lived up to their billing, lobster appetizer nicely prepared, and on and on, culminating with wonderful pre-desert cheese and delicious desserts. We relish the Las Vegas gourmet restaurants, and this one ranks very well.Special Features:
- Fabulous !!!!,GorchDined on 9/9/2014We went for our anniversary and it was fabulous!! Great service, wonderful food, very original and fine place,,,,Special Features:
- Old-school dining experienceMaureenCDined on 9/6/2014To be honest, I would give this place a better review if it wasn't for the price. Way too expensive and not exactly mind-blowing food (especially given the abundance of great restaurants in Vegas). Don't go out of your way to come here. It is more about service (which was excellent) but in the end, for the price you want something more creative or unique from a meal. Disappointed.
- Pre-theatre excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Had dinner prior to early show, and entire experience was stellar! Such a treat!Special Features:
- A KeeperTigerDined on 9/6/2014The Service at Le Cirque impeccable. The food was very, very good but lack any real flare. The wine pairing fell a little short but good enough. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Beautiful ExperienceclaymanDined on 9/5/2014The Tasting Menu was the perfect treat for my friend's birthday. We enjoyed every bite of each most beautifully plated course, and the service was impeccable, friendly, yet reserved.Special Features:
- Fantastic French food and fountainsLocalFoodieVIPDined on 9/4/2014Chose this French restaurant for a special birthday dinner on our first trip to Las Vegas! It lived up to all our expectations as far as food and service- outstanding. Felt a little cramped inside - we were close to our neighbors- fortunately everyone was so charming and celebrating birthdays and anniversaries. My husband chose his favorites: lobster/avocado salad, Dover sole and chocolate soufflé! All were expertly prepared.I had the delicious and innovative tasting menu starting with the lobster/ avocado salad, frogs legs, sea bass and lamb chop, finishing with the signature chocolate soufflé- served with ice cream AND creme anglaise! The portions were perfect and attention to detail amazing, including asking about food allergies priorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.