Le Cirque - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Le Cirque - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/le-cirque.aspx
- Phone: (702) 693-8100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Gregory Pugin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available, please inquire directly for availability. Buyouts available for up to 90 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Ivo Angelov 7026937040
A word from Le Cirque - Bellagio
Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond rating speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Le Cirque - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Le Cirque - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)romantic (122)fit for foodies (115)notable wine list (93)scenic view (65)good for groups (13)hot spot (12)late-night find (9)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Fantastic!RobertVIPDined on 11/25/2014It was our first visit to Le Cirque and it exceeded our already high expectations. The food, both taste and presentation, wine pairing, service (thank you Morris and the Team), and ambiance, added up to a wonderful five star experience. Merci!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TransportedBowtieManDined on 11/22/2014This dining experience was like being transported into a fantasy world. The interior of the restaurant was an incredible antique circus. Like the circus of old, the surprise amusements in terms of food, presentations, and service were so delightful. But the true performers were the wine pairings. From the champagne to the Bordeaux, we were mesmerized. The special Truffle menu was started with a glass jar containing an enormous fresh truffle. But the surprise was the jar opened and the audience being allowed to take that tantalizing whiff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The serviceCheoDined on 11/21/2014The service was incredible really with this kind of service the can rock LAS VEGAS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Although the food was great, we were not impressed with the service! We were celebrating our 15 year anniversary and we had a show booked after dinner, we heard our server ask all the other tables if they were celebrating anything special and if they had a time limit to make a show, we were never once asked these questions and felt ignored most of our time dining. I ran out of water a couple times throughout our dinner too, this shouldn't happen at this kind of restaurant!
- Oh what a night !Jimmi13Dined on 11/20/2014My wife and I decided to treat ourselves to an anniversary dinner at Le Cirque. We read the reviews and were planning on an expensive but wonderful night. We were fortunate enough to have Martin as our guide through the menu. We decide on the three course meal and Frederic paired us up with a marvelous wine. The service was beyond special - a three star Michelin restaurant where you were made to feel at home with friends , just perfect service ....then the meal OMG as the kids say - I had the chicken , she had the lamb after snails and a very tasty taste of a corn bisque ....treat for the palette , dessert was also beautiful. The surprise when it was over (including a couple of cocktails for me) was it was around $200 a head - certainly in the range of fine restaurants in Boston. We are already planning our next trip to VEGAS and can't wait to eat at Le Cirque again !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Impressed!RustyVIPDined on 11/18/2014Over priced menu for mediocre food. NOT the Le Cirque I use to know for many years.Special Features:
- Simply Manifique!lecraig77Dined on 11/15/2014What an incredible experience! I've never dined at a Michelin Star establishment before, and now I see why they are distinctive. The service was impeccable, and the food a delight to the senses. I especially loved the Chocolate Ball that melted away to reveal its insides as hot fudge was poured over it. Truly one of the best meals I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasure to dine hereLUV2EATVIPDined on 11/15/2014My husband and I love this place. I is our go-to restaurant in Las Vegas. They are superb in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in BellagioDocjDined on 11/15/2014Skip the rest (including Michael Mina and Picasso) and go straight for Le Cirque. Food is excellent, exquisitely and carefully prepared and the waitstaff are that perfect blend of ever-present, bit non obtrusive. Coupled with a great view of the Bellagio fountains and a wonderful ambiance and this is one of the best restaurants in Vegas, bar none.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lives up to it ratingsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/15/2014I booked Le Cirque based on its high ratings and Michelin stars, it did not disappoint. The understated entry leads to a comfortable bar and sitting area that pushes you away from the hectic casino just a few feet away. As expected, service was impeccable but not with the stiffness of other high end restaurants. My wife and I chose the three course menu. I started with frog legs in a corn succotash and my wife the paella in risotto. Our main course was rabbit and dover sole respectively. It is difficult to describe all the flavors present so I won't but not one overwhelmed each dish as a whole. The experience was second to none. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dadesVIPDined on 11/15/2014Great food in a beautiful room. excellent service. Tables for two are a little too close for my comfort level.Special Features:
- Awesome FrenchPatRVIPDined on 11/14/2014We choose price fix with 4 items, lobster avocado salad, foie gras, duck a la orange, chocolate soufflé. Food and service was totally outstanding. Our next time in Las Vegas we'll definitely come back. They also gave a take home gold box with truffles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Find!SueTNixDined on 11/14/2014The entire experience at Le Cirque was incredible. The beautiful dining room, attentive wait staff, and scrumptious food makes me want to visit again. Know that this dining experience is not for everyone. If you do not have the time to spend a few hours to eat or are not willing to spend money on great food, then do not book this restaurant. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LMsDinnersDined on 11/9/2014First visit to Le Cirque, selected from OpenTable reviews. We were not disappointed. Excellent setting and great ambience. All the staff were friendly and knowledgable but not over attentive. Hard to pick a stand out dish as they were all really good. We allowed the sommelier to make the matching wine selections and they worked to enhance the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchJustFoodDined on 11/9/2014We picked Le Cirque for a pre-theatre meal, ended up choosing from the regular menu which as also a three course menu that the server assured us would be served in time and was. Food was excellent, glad we picked from the regular menu for extra selections, but i'm sure pre-theatre menu would have been just as great if your choices happen to be on the menu, no short cuts are taken on the dishes, all are excellent. Servers are tentative to your needs, making sure your stay is most comfortable and that you were able to make it to your show without feeling rushed, just very efficient and smooth, one of the best restaurants i have been to, window view of the Bellagio falls a plus of course, Thank You Le CirqueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLoveintheplateDined on 11/6/2014perfect from cocktail to dessert, very good French foodSpecial Features:
- Le Cirgue very goodDocAllenDined on 11/6/2014Outstanding service. Excellent food. Very pricey. A little noisy and tables close together. The kind of thing we do only on special occasions.Special Features:
- Awesome but understand the menuRobLoreDined on 11/5/2014We went to this place after seeing the "O" show. The place is really incredible and the food is awesome. Just be aware to fully understand the menu. Items are not priced one by one and you have a selection of Entrees, Main Course, Dessert.... Some items you have to add extra because they need to adjust them to "fair market value" accordingly to our waiter. Don´t add truffles or anything really fancy. Two ladies from Argentina near our table paid more than $1,000 (and they didn´t add any expensive wine). My wife had Escargots and Lobster, I had also Escargots and Sea Bass and for desserts Creme Brule and Chocolate Sphere (yummy). We add a bottle of wine ($65) and we end paying $400. So the place is not cheap but is beautiful and outstanding.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurantwalkaboutDined on 11/5/2014Loved the décor, and I think all the cloth in there helped supress the noise level. Tables are a bit close together for my liking, and the room is pretty snug. I had the escargot to start, tasty, but I found them a bit salty. The Bouillabaisse was also good, but I would have preferred more flavour in general. the fruit soufflé was awesome, chocolate was pretty good too! Service was excellent, waiters had lots of character.Special Features:
- very good but not it's bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2014I have been to the restaurant on three occasions and unfortunately this visit did not live up to the previously set standard. While there was nothing "wrong" or "bad" with the food or service it was not to the normally high set bar that both previous visits had established. At a restaurant of this caliber and price I anticipate perfection every time…I must also say that I was highly disappointed by the allowed dress at the restaurant. When a restaurant makes a point of establishing a dress code and reminding you of such when they call to confirm your reservation, it is very disturbing to have multiple tables seated that don't meet the requirements, particularly sweatpants, a t-shirt and sneakers for gentlemen!!Special Features:
- A Las Vegas must.YorkshireLassDined on 11/1/2014We have been travelling to Las Vegas from the UK once a year for the past six years and a visit to Le Cirque has become the highlight of our trips. The food, service and ambience never vary, they are always superb. We'll definitely be back again next year.Special Features:
- Oasis in the desert that is vegasRatherbnNYDined on 10/30/2014We had an excellent meal in a beautiful room. The service was first rate. I lovely distraction from the masses outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service & ambiancemntnmanDined on 10/29/2014For a special occasion, this is a wonderful treat. We would do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalgetinmybellyDined on 10/28/2014Amazing experience. Beautiful room, excellent service, phenomenal food and drink. Truly exceptional at every turn.Special Features:
- Nice, but crampedMartinDined on 10/25/2014Seating is a little too close to the next table for my taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/25/2014We are big fans of the one in New York, so when we went to Vegas we tried the local version and it did not disappoint. It is expensive even by Vegas standards, but our dinners (duck, sole) were fabulous. Great wine list also. Not a huge place, so the atmosphere was a nice change from the bustle of the Bellagio (where it is located).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 17th Birthday Celebration!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/25/2014Le Cirque gave us the legendary evening we had hoped for to celebrate our son's 17th birthday - AMAZING food and the best wait staff in history - THANK YOU !!!Special Features:
- One word AWESOMELauryDined on 10/24/2014Let me tell anyone that this is the best French restaurant you'll ever find!!! We love Fredrick the wine sommelier!!!! Food is like no other. And the whole experience for my daughters 23rd birthday was fabulous. A bit on the expensive side but worth it totally. Thank you for continuing in being our favourite place to go in Vegas. We went for my daughter's 21st as well. Great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing sinking experienceNamasteDined on 10/24/2014We went here for a special birthday dinner. We had the Degustation menu (around six courses) with the wine pairing. Every bite of food was exquisite. The wine pairings were perfect and allowed us to try things we would have never chosen before. The service was the best I have ever received. The restaurant faces the fountains. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a fabulous experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlleungDined on 10/23/2014Everything is good except value, expensive. And table for two people too close to other table. Can hardly walk between.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le Cirque dinner reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014The food and wine were excellent. Best glass of Burgundy that I have ever had. The service was the best. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and passionate about their work. I look forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful foodgatesDined on 10/18/2014This is a typical French restaurant. Very small and quiet with waiters working around the beautiful room serving and anticipating needs. The food was outstanding and expensive. Small servings but elegant. Great place for a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as it gets in VegasWineandsportsVIPDined on 10/18/2014From the moment you walk through the doors separating this beautiful, somewhat whimsical space from the casino, you know you are in for a special evening. The service from top to bottom is top notch. The food is modern french without sacrificing flavor for innovation. The wine list is terrific. But it's the room that makes it. Just elegant fun. Best fine dining experience in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- 5:30pm plus Martin= PERFECT DINNER!SabiVIPDined on 10/17/2014Outstanding food as always. We never get tired of the great food at this restaurant. The first time we went to Le Cirque, Martin served us. If you are considering a career in sales, service, or being a waiter, you really should get a table with Martin and learn how to do it right. HOT TIP*** I really hate to give away the secret, but here it is: 1) Get a reservation at 5:30pm and arrive early. 2) Request that Martin be your server. 3) Follow Martin's recommendations. GUARANTEE*** You are guaranteed an outstanding meal. We have followed this pattern 15 times and it ALWAYS works. Thank you again Le Cirque for three more superb meals! We hope to return in a few more months for more glorious food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JLRADined on 10/14/2014If there was a capability to give Le Cirque-Bellagio a 10 star rating I would. The service, food, & ambiance was above and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tres magnifique!GastonDined on 10/14/2014A restaurant like this is the reason that many travel to Las Vegas. From the maître de to the bus boy, everyone on the staff is superlative in his area. The staff is dressed beautifully and all are genuinely welcoming and pleasant. The view near the windows of the Bellagio fountain provides a scenic background for your dinner. Yes, it is somewhat expensive (about $ 500 for a table of three), but you don't dine at the Bellagio to save money. My Dover sole was simply elegant. The dessert was spectacular, the waiter pouring hot chocolate over a baseball sized chocolate round when melted into a gorgeous ice cream confection. So, if you don't feel impelled to drop all your money into the slots, save enough for Le CirqueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five diamond restaurantGastronomicgirlDined on 10/11/2014If you want a gastronomic experience, that is the place! It's expensive but it's worth it. You must take the degustation menu. We went to Lakeside restaurant at the Wynn and we were disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the food!AussieprincessDined on 10/10/2014Celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary and husband's birthday. Had the degustation menu with paired wines. All of the dishes including lobster salad, trio of caviar, foie gras and frogs legs were amazing, the foie gras was the standout though. There was unfortunately a glitch in the order of service of one of the courses and we had already had the wines poured some time before. Not a problem, though, we were quicky poured the new wine to go with the dishes that were served and then, to make good, received an amazing truffle risotto whilst waiting for the next course. Thanks to Daniel and Martin for their great service throughout the night. The only down side is that we had booked for 7.15pm but were not seated until half hour later.Special Features:
- FantasticSouthernfoodiesDined on 10/10/2014This was our second visit to Le Cireue and it was truly outstanding. The service was impeccable, food outstanding and ambiance incredible. Highly recommend it!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- countrylawyerDined on 10/9/2014subperb food, extraordinary service, exceptional wine list quite reasonably priced for the dining quality, enchanting ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.