Le Cirque - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Le Cirque - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/le-cirque.aspx
- Phone: 7026938100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Gregory Pugin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available, please inquire directly for availability. Buyouts available for up to 90 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Ivo Angelov 7026937040
A word from Le Cirque - Bellagio
Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond rating speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Le Cirque - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Le Cirque - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (136)romantic (126)fit for foodies (95)notable wine list (93)scenic view (69)good for groups (12)hot spot (10)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- My #1 restaurant choice bar none!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Fabulous food with experienced staff and impeccable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish I'd gone to Picasso-BellagioNan0Dined on 9/25/2014We were seated in the middle of the room, which may have been one reason for the mediocre experience. It was noisy in the room, we were bumped by waiters rushing by, and it was impossible to fully appreciate our food or each other. That said, the meals and wine were delicious. Well, they should have been for the price.Special Features:
- DivedocDined on 9/24/2014We had the degustation menu with the premium wine pairing and it most definitely met our expectations. The staff was extremely professional. Great table with a view of the "dancing fountains"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go across the roadRandHVIPDined on 9/23/2014After 1 hour and 45 minutes, we still had no entree. The sommelier was arrogant and we were largely ignored (until he realized which bottle of wine we had ordered). The tables were cramped, which would have been fine if this had been pitched as a bistro-style, but it was supposed to be fine dining. The final straw came when when we decided to leave and the restaurant manager was trying to physically make my wife sit down (with the famous line "the chef is just plating up"). If you like great French food (but in a more relaxed bistro style and better value), try Mon Ami Gabi across the road (ask for Stephani as your waitress).
- Le Cirque ExcellenceTinaKDined on 9/23/2014Le Cirque delivers on every level. The food is exquisite and the service is beyond reproach. While dining in a beautiful room you can see the Bellagio fountains do their dance intermittently. We ordered the Canard d l'orange (duck) for two and it was beautifully prepared and quite a lot to eat. Appetizers included escargot (left a little to be desired) and the frog legs, which were amazing. Dessert was chocolate soufflé and a pistachio/chocolate/raspberry combo; both were fantastic. The best part if LeCirque, though, is the service - completely attentive, thorough, thoughtful, humble, and unobtrusive. Staff at this restaurant makes the meal and the experience. Thank you for a memorable meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingAussiekathDined on 9/21/2014From start to finish you will feel special. 3 course choices were superb. Staff were knowledgable and professional. Felt a bit stiff at first but everyone relaxed after awhile. Fabulous night. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- SymphonyBBGirlDined on 9/19/2014My husband put it correctly - as you dine at Le Cirque you feel as if there is a symphony playing in your mouth with all if the esquisite flavors and textures. He is hooked - French cuisine is now his favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Finest FoodBlueFairyDined on 9/18/2014A wonderful, if not a little costly, food experience. We had the degustation menu at $135 per head. The food, all of it, was magnificent and the service was courteous, efficient and not stuffy. We dined pre-show so it really was a complete evening and a fabulous combination for a special occasion. The bill came out, with service, at $430 for two and this only included two glasses of wine. I really do think that if restaurants put bottles of wine at a more reasonable cost to the client they would sell many more bottles. I love wine and generally order at least one bottle but with prices starting just under $100 it really is a non-starter...........but it was a fabulous evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfect!cmheynsDined on 9/14/2014This was my second dining experience at Le Cirque and it was just a wonderful as I remembered! They had a little hiccup with getting the wine pairings out prior to the courses being served, but everyone was apologetic and the delicious food and wine more than made up for it.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceluishectordiazDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant is a must when in Vegas.Romantic, classy. Bring either you spouse or friends, the food is superb, the wine is great and the staff is friendly and ready to help.Special Features:
- Impeccable serviceCatherineDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant was an amazone find. We tried the tasting menu with wine pairing. It was simply devine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining with fine serviceNannyVIPDined on 9/11/2014We had the pleasure of dining at Le Cirque before the O Cirque Du Soliel at the Bellagio! The cuisine was superb! I was delighted with th Dover sole and my associate loved the rabbit. The service was the very finest in Las Vegas. We felt so special and appreciated. Thank you for keeping high standards we will be back with a group.Special Features:
- An Annual TreatBMcDeeDined on 9/10/2014We make it to Las Vegas about once a year and we always make sure to visit Le Cirque. It is invariably one of the highlights of our trip. Food, wine pairings, and service are always outstanding. Best frog legs I've ever had and the duck was perfect. Can't wait to go back next year.Special Features:
- OaktownieVIPDined on 9/10/2014Extraordinary: the special wine pairing, $20 more, was absolutely remarkable. The two of us chose from the tasting menu, and we chose differently so, apart from some passing of plates and matching wines, we had a seamless and varied meal. The sommelier has been there for years and has the experience and knowledge to match, the wine cellar and program is world-class. Service impeccable. Food was delightful, at $135 for the entire degustation not huge portions but readily shared and thoroughly enjoyed. Heirloom tomatoes lived up to their billing, lobster appetizer nicely prepared, and on and on, culminating with wonderful pre-desert cheese and delicious desserts. We relish the Las Vegas gourmet restaurants, and this one ranks very well.Special Features:
- Fabulous !!!!,GorchDined on 9/9/2014We went for our anniversary and it was fabulous!! Great service, wonderful food, very original and fine place,,,,Special Features:
- Old-school dining experienceMaureenCDined on 9/6/2014To be honest, I would give this place a better review if it wasn't for the price. Way too expensive and not exactly mind-blowing food (especially given the abundance of great restaurants in Vegas). Don't go out of your way to come here. It is more about service (which was excellent) but in the end, for the price you want something more creative or unique from a meal. Disappointed.
- Pre-theatre excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Had dinner prior to early show, and entire experience was stellar! Such a treat!Special Features:
- A KeeperTigerDined on 9/6/2014The Service at Le Cirque impeccable. The food was very, very good but lack any real flare. The wine pairing fell a little short but good enough. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Beautiful ExperienceclaymanDined on 9/5/2014The Tasting Menu was the perfect treat for my friend's birthday. We enjoyed every bite of each most beautifully plated course, and the service was impeccable, friendly, yet reserved.Special Features:
- Fantastic French food and fountainsLocalFoodieVIPDined on 9/4/2014Chose this French restaurant for a special birthday dinner on our first trip to Las Vegas! It lived up to all our expectations as far as food and service- outstanding. Felt a little cramped inside - we were close to our neighbors- fortunately everyone was so charming and celebrating birthdays and anniversaries. My husband chose his favorites: lobster/avocado salad, Dover sole and chocolate soufflé! All were expertly prepared.I had the delicious and innovative tasting menu starting with the lobster/ avocado salad, frogs legs, sea bass and lamb chop, finishing with the signature chocolate soufflé- served with ice cream AND creme anglaise! The portions were perfect and attention to detail amazing, including asking about food allergies priorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old World EleganceTaneisha7Dined on 9/3/2014The best dining experience in Las Vegas. The food, the wine selection and the service exceeds all expectations. Also, the wine pairings are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World ClassPetenicDined on 8/31/2014This is a world class restaurant. The staff has not changed in several years. They are like one big family. They dine together after the restaurant closes. The service is seamless and the food is extraordinaire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulAdventurousFoodieVIPDined on 8/31/2014Don't think this restaurant rates the Michelin star is has. It is Beautiful, even the stunning dinner plates (I would have loved to take them home)! Service was everything a restaurant of this caliber should be. Food, unfortunately was not that good. Save your dollars and find somewhere else.Special Features:
- As Wonderful as EverLandLDined on 8/30/2014We have dined here several times before, and thus had high expectations. Those were met, and then some. The ambiance is colorful and classy. The service is exemplary in every sense, thoughtful and friendly. Of course, the food is the real star, as good as Michelin-starred restaurants we have dined in in France. Expensive? Of course, but worth every penny. Wonderful place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Lovely!NancyBVIPDined on 8/29/2014Amazing food, warm, yet professional service, gorgeous, romantic atmosphere! All that AND chocolate souffle for dessert? Yes please!!!Special Features:
- The food made my wife illAlexOfRoncyDined on 8/27/2014We ate at Le Cirque on Aug. 20. While eating the Sea Bass with red wine sauce my wife felt her tongue swell, head spin, and heart rate double. Paramedics were called and they confirmed she had an adrenal reaction to something in the food. My wife has never had a food reaction before but had the exact symptoms after a dental freezing needle 15 years ago. Her dentist switched to a freezing substance that had no PRESERVATIVE, and no problems until Le Cirque. The worst was the staff snooty attitude...as if her reaction to their chemical-enhanced food was an inconvenience. The topper was - THEY MADE US PAY FOR THE MEAL - including my wife's unfinished sea bass. We were stunned. Beware! The Belagio hotel staff were fantastic and compassionate.
- Amazing experienceSashaLDined on 8/27/2014My husband and I chose Le Cirque to celebrate my birthday this year..And we are very happy we did.. Everything was perfect.. Food was to die for and service was great as well..I forced my husband to try a rabbit entree.. Even though he was resistant in the beginning; he enjoyed every bite of it when it arrived to the table..desert was delicious.. And complementary truffles in the end added a special touch.. We are very pleased that we went to Le Cirque; and will definitely dine there again when back in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!StephenDined on 8/23/2014Fantastic menu and service to match. Great location celebrating high quality food and wine, second time in two months and they did not disappoint. We will be back, cannot recommend the people at Le Cirque enough. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Vegas RestaurantEatnEverywhereDined on 8/22/2014Restaurants in Vegas are everywhere and its tough to decide wich one to go to and you hope you make a good choice. This was a great choice, and I would recommend this to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceTangFengVIPDined on 8/22/2014My wife and I had fantastic food and service this week at Le Cirque. The service was hands down better than Picasso.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceJulesDined on 8/21/2014Good food and knowledgeable and attentive and humourous service! :)Special Features:
- AlmostMrMorrisWannaBeFoodieDined on 8/19/2014The Food was great probably one of the Better First Coarses i've had Main Coarse was just ok And Desert was Good not great the Wine Pairing was an absolute Joke ... For the Price you can Enjoy somthing from the Top 100 list ( it Cost Almost the same same as can Rocca ) this was not top 1000 very very Good but does not meet the Price not by a Long ShotSpecial Features:
- Not the worst, but not far off..CaptainDuckDined on 8/17/2014From the very beginning our dining experience left a lot to be desired. Firstly, front of house took our names then simply walked off without saying a word, leaving us standing there for a good 5 minutes feeling a bit daft.. When it came to taking our order staff left us feeling hurried and although they were friendly, they gave us the impression they we're simply 'dialling it in' to get us out of the way. Granted, when it did arrive, the food wasn't terrible but it wasn't impressive in any way. Worst of all though was at the end of our meal when the bill was given to us, completely unasked for, litterally moments after we'd finished our dessert! All in all, the whole experience left us feeling like it was a complete waste of $450!!
- PerfectTheWifeVIPDined on 8/16/2014It was a perfect end to a beautiful day! Nothing like a late night dinner where we enjoyed "dining" . My favorite part is they gave me a satin jewel box with two hidden chocolates to take home! My husband was a total fan of the bread with the chocolate which they kindly boxed him a few pc's extra to take home! I've had many fond memories of Le Cirque , thank u for another one!Special Features:
- So Accommodating!MaineMom2VIPDined on 8/16/2014We were looking for a nice restaurant with a pre-theatre menu/timing and were thrilled to see Le Cirque had one. We were the first diners of the evening and they sat us a table next to the windows overlooking the fountains and the Paris Hotel beyond. Many of the staff were from France and it felt like we had been transported across the Atlantic. I inquired if they could accommodate my gluten intolerance, and they didn't hesitate. They said they would modify any dish I liked. They even brought me delicious gluten free bread for me to enjoy prior to our meal. We chose the pre-theatre menu and wine pairing. Other than the parting truffles I could eat everything. The service was stellar. It was a truly wonderful experience. Thank you!Special Features:
- ExquisiteJaponaisDined on 8/15/2014The fare was extraordinary and the service was impeccable!Special Features:
- First class restaurantFoodieDined on 8/15/2014Excellent ambiance, food and service, the place for that special occasion we were celebrating my wife birthday and I'm glad I choose Le Cirque.Special Features:
- Service beyond compareGourmetGastroDined on 8/15/2014This was my first time to Le Cirque. From the moment we stepped in the door to the moment we left we felt like the only people in the room. The waiters almost outnumber the guests however, the grace, efficiency and choreography by which they all danced effortlessly around each table was amazing. Nothing was too much trouble and with two younger patrons in the group who had never really dined at a French upscale restaurant before ever aspect was explained as to what food was and how they could change any dish to suit the palette. Overall a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- More than we ever expectedadamandamberDined on 8/14/2014My wife and I are what some call "foodies". We tried le cirque while celebrating my wife's birthday. The cuisine was better than we ever could have expected. The experience and the staff are flawless. The dining area I think has about 20 tables at most which made are experience very personal and Romantic. This restaurant is not cheap so do your research, but with said it is worth every penny. I really say anything bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The gastronomic carnival!PanazonianDined on 8/14/2014Exceptional in everything! The sommelier was funny, knowledgeable and the premium food/wine pairings outstanding. I will be back every time I visit Las Vegas again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.