Le Cirque - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Le Cirque - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/le-cirque.aspx
- Phone: 7026938100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Gregory Pugin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available, please inquire directly for availability. Buyouts available for up to 90 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Ivo Angelov 7026937040
A word from Le Cirque - Bellagio
Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond rating speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Le Cirque - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Le Cirque - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
178 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (137)romantic (131)fit for foodies (100)notable wine list (95)scenic view (72)good for groups (10)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- World ClassOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014This is a world class restaurant. The staff has not changed in several years. They are like one big family. They dine together after the restaurant closes. The service is seamless and the food is extraordinaire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!NancyBVIPDined on 8/29/2014Amazing food, warm, yet professional service, gorgeous, romantic atmosphere! All that AND chocolate souffle for dessert? Yes please!!!Special Features:
- The food made my wife illAlexOfRoncyDined on 8/27/2014We ate at Le Cirque on Aug. 20. While eating the Sea Bass with red wine sauce my wife felt her tongue swell, head spin, and heart rate double. Paramedics were called and they confirmed she had an adrenal reaction to something in the food. My wife has never had a food reaction before but had the exact symptoms after a dental freezing needle 15 years ago. Her dentist switched to a freezing substance that had no PRESERVATIVE, and no problems until Le Cirque. The worst was the staff snooty attitude...as if her reaction to their chemical-enhanced food was an inconvenience. The topper was - THEY MADE US PAY FOR THE MEAL - including my wife's unfinished sea bass. We were stunned. Beware! The Belagio hotel staff were fantastic and compassionate.
- Amazing experienceSashaLDined on 8/27/2014My husband and I chose Le Cirque to celebrate my birthday this year..And we are very happy we did.. Everything was perfect.. Food was to die for and service was great as well..I forced my husband to try a rabbit entree.. Even though he was resistant in the beginning; he enjoyed every bite of it when it arrived to the table..desert was delicious.. And complementary truffles in the end added a special touch.. We are very pleased that we went to Le Cirque; and will definitely dine there again when back in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!StephenDined on 8/23/2014Fantastic menu and service to match. Great location celebrating high quality food and wine, second time in two months and they did not disappoint. We will be back, cannot recommend the people at Le Cirque enough. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Vegas RestaurantEatnEverywhereDined on 8/22/2014Restaurants in Vegas are everywhere and its tough to decide wich one to go to and you hope you make a good choice. This was a great choice, and I would recommend this to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceTangFengVIPDined on 8/22/2014My wife and I had fantastic food and service this week at Le Cirque. The service was hands down better than Picasso.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceJulesDined on 8/21/2014Good food and knowledgeable and attentive and humourous service! :)Special Features:
- AlmostMrMorrisWannaBeFoodieDined on 8/19/2014The Food was great probably one of the Better First Coarses i've had Main Coarse was just ok And Desert was Good not great the Wine Pairing was an absolute Joke ... For the Price you can Enjoy somthing from the Top 100 list ( it Cost Almost the same same as can Rocca ) this was not top 1000 very very Good but does not meet the Price not by a Long ShotSpecial Features:
- Not the worst, but not far off..CaptainDuckDined on 8/17/2014From the very beginning our dining experience left a lot to be desired. Firstly, front of house took our names then simply walked off without saying a word, leaving us standing there for a good 5 minutes feeling a bit daft.. When it came to taking our order staff left us feeling hurried and although they were friendly, they gave us the impression they we're simply 'dialling it in' to get us out of the way. Granted, when it did arrive, the food wasn't terrible but it wasn't impressive in any way. Worst of all though was at the end of our meal when the bill was given to us, completely unasked for, litterally moments after we'd finished our dessert! All in all, the whole experience left us feeling like it was a complete waste of $450!!
- PerfectTheWifeVIPDined on 8/16/2014It was a perfect end to a beautiful day! Nothing like a late night dinner where we enjoyed "dining" . My favorite part is they gave me a satin jewel box with two hidden chocolates to take home! My husband was a total fan of the bread with the chocolate which they kindly boxed him a few pc's extra to take home! I've had many fond memories of Le Cirque , thank u for another one!Special Features:
- So Accommodating!MaineMom2Dined on 8/16/2014We were looking for a nice restaurant with a pre-theatre menu/timing and were thrilled to see Le Cirque had one. We were the first diners of the evening and they sat us a table next to the windows overlooking the fountains and the Paris Hotel beyond. Many of the staff were from France and it felt like we had been transported across the Atlantic. I inquired if they could accommodate my gluten intolerance, and they didn't hesitate. They said they would modify any dish I liked. They even brought me delicious gluten free bread for me to enjoy prior to our meal. We chose the pre-theatre menu and wine pairing. Other than the parting truffles I could eat everything. The service was stellar. It was a truly wonderful experience. Thank you!Special Features:
- ExquisiteJaponaisDined on 8/15/2014The fare was extraordinary and the service was impeccable!Special Features:
- First class restaurantFoodieDined on 8/15/2014Excellent ambiance, food and service, the place for that special occasion we were celebrating my wife birthday and I'm glad I choose Le Cirque.Special Features:
- Service beyond compareGourmetGastroDined on 8/15/2014This was my first time to Le Cirque. From the moment we stepped in the door to the moment we left we felt like the only people in the room. The waiters almost outnumber the guests however, the grace, efficiency and choreography by which they all danced effortlessly around each table was amazing. Nothing was too much trouble and with two younger patrons in the group who had never really dined at a French upscale restaurant before ever aspect was explained as to what food was and how they could change any dish to suit the palette. Overall a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- More than we ever expectedadamandamberDined on 8/14/2014My wife and I are what some call "foodies". We tried le cirque while celebrating my wife's birthday. The cuisine was better than we ever could have expected. The experience and the staff are flawless. The dining area I think has about 20 tables at most which made are experience very personal and Romantic. This restaurant is not cheap so do your research, but with said it is worth every penny. I really say anything bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The gastronomic carnival!PanazonianDined on 8/14/2014Exceptional in everything! The sommelier was funny, knowledgeable and the premium food/wine pairings outstanding. I will be back every time I visit Las Vegas again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillyBobBillyBobDined on 8/12/2014Dined at Le Cirque last week. Had the tasting menu. The food was the best I have had in years: very creative courses with intense flavors that harmonized beautifully, and insightful wine pairings. While you expect the sommelier to know all about the wine, as ours did, what was most surprising is that, when asked, the waiter knew in expert detail how each dish was made. He had a professionalism surpassing anything I have seen in New York that reminded me of the best waiters in Switzerland or Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another amazing experiencecanuckdinerDined on 8/9/2014Visited Le Cirque first 2 years ago....sublime. Second visit was no different. Tom and Freddy, as expected, ensured wonderful service and fantastic conversation. The food speaks for itself. A prerequisite for any trip to Las Vegas. Well done to the entire Le Cirque team.Special Features:
- Where to begin.....joluvscardsVIPDined on 8/9/2014Why can't we get a great meal on the strip? It doesn't seem to matter how much we spend either. We ordered the tasting menu. The lobster salad appetizer was just ok. The avocado "bed" underneath had a strange flavor and way too much scallion. It overpowered the dish. I wasn't finished with my appetizer when someone came over and asked if I was done! There was food left on my plate and I had fork in hand. As soon as they cleared the appetizer plate the started setting for the entree. The server picked up on my displeasure and said to let them know when to bring the entree. Uhoh I suspected that it had been cooked and was waiting for us. When it did come my Dover sole was overcooked and almost inedible. The souffles were ok, way too sweet.
- Worst French cuisine I've tried.FOmpDined on 8/6/2014unreasonably expensive, worst French cuisine I've tried.
- lovetodineoutlovetodineoutDined on 8/3/2014The entire evening was perfect. Service was friendly but efficient. Food was wonderful.Special Features:
- OutstandingJSRADined on 8/2/2014A beautiful restaurant beside the fountains in the Bellagio hotel Everything was outstanding - the food, the service, specialty cocktails and wine list. Cherry gazpacho soup and risotto appetizers were unique flavors and my salmon was perfect in every way. This is the best restaurant in the Bellagio - and it's a hotel with many great restaurants. I wouldn't hestitate to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dinner of my lifeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Amazing everything! The food, the service, the wine pairings - all superb! My favourite was the foie gras and Sauterne was perfect. Once I save up again, I will go here in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BravoHuguesDined on 7/27/2014Bravo for the quality of food , for the service and the very pleasant people It's was a fantastic moment Bravo encore!!!Special Features:
- First time but we will be backclint5841Dined on 7/27/2014First time eating here, selected mostly on basis of TA reviews. What really stands out is the service, which was just outstanding from all staff, and in particular the sommelier, Robert. We had the tasting menu with wine pairings and he was most instructive when pouring each one.Special Features:
- Top notch service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014My husband and I ate here before a show and the service was fabulous! The waiters were knowledgable but friendly unlike some pretentious types at other restaurants of this calibre. The food was amazing. I would recommend the soufflés for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!HandCDined on 7/25/2014We enjoyed the chef's selection with the wine pairing. The service was outstanding and the did a great job to explain each couse along with the wine selection ! A truly memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2014Really beautiful decor, we had the pre theatre menu and wine pairings.. Food delicious and service excellent . Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable AnniversaryFlowerfairy7Dined on 7/20/2014Le Cirque was elegant yet whimsical in its decor and china patterns ( LOVED IT!!) from the first moment we arrived the service was amazing. Our waiter Tom was OUTSTANDING, as was the entire staff. The food was perfection. My husband selected the Lobster salad followed by the Sea bass and I tried the Cherry Gazpacho and the Le Cirque chicken. All items were beautifully presented and seasoned to perfection. Before we started the chef presented an amuse buche of a corn soup with Popcorn and red pepper, it was fun and very creative, and frankly I would have eaten an entire bowl, it was so good. I recommend for a very special date or occasion!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!SonicoDined on 7/19/2014Crazy expensive and worth every penny. The Cirque did not let us down. We were celebrating my son's 21st birthday and it was spectacular, from the elegant attentive service to the scrumtious food, presentation, balance etc... We both had the dégusaion menu with the wine pairing and they even accomodated a switch of appetizers due to allergies. The only thing I would warn on is the amount of wine for the pairing, it is very generous, as in 6-8oz per wine which if you have a cocktail before diner makes you less appreciative (present) for the last few courses. Do not expect to be driving after this meal, but you can expect to remember it for a lifetime. My son sure will. It was one of the highlights of our trip. Merci!Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningGourmetGayVIPDined on 7/18/2014Our Vegas vacations are spent with my partner playing blackjack and me finding the best places to eat. Le cirque was one of the best. The food and the service were wonderful. Upon entering you feel you are galaxies away from the clang of the slots. The atmosphere is elegant but not stuffy. Our favorite person was the sommelier, once he found out we knew our wine he could have stayed and talked to us all evening. I recommend this place whole-heartedly. But let's be clear, this is not the place if you like your food plain, bland, and/or you have so many food hang-ups. Go here, enjoy the experience, and savor what they bring you. If you are that finicky: a. Don't call yourself a "foodie" b. Go back to Denny's.Special Features:
- PerfectionktcthawaiiDined on 7/16/2014My boyfriend and I decided to enjoy a French restaurant for our last night in Vegas and looking through the hundreds of restaurants came across Le Cirque. The reviews were great and the menu looked divine so we made our reservation. Walking in to the restaurant, I felt excited as the inside resembled that of a circus tent. The walls are covered in circus printing and the furniture was comfortable. The windows look out to the beautiful Bellagio water show. Service was amazing; friendly and on the spot. The food and wine pairings were perfect and we enjoyed every last bite of our delicious meal! The desserts are also to die for!! I will definitely be coming back to Le Cirque when we visit Vegas next year :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerPabloVIPDined on 7/13/2014Our group of 4 really enjoyed the meal in all respects. Both the food and service were top notch. Great job!Special Features:
- FrenchFoodieDined on 7/12/2014The service here is magnificent. The food was up to par but the portions are tiny for the amount paid. I had the Degusto menu. The lobster avocado salad was amazing. the foie gras was super tasty. ALthough as I mentioned tiny portions both were filling. The roasted sea bass tasted good too. I was highly anticipating the Wagyu beef that I paid $95 supplement for but unfortunately, it was the most disappointing was the $95 supplement for 3 bites of Wagyu beef....guess shoud have gone to the steakhouse. THe night was saved with yummy creme brulee and chocolate truffles to go!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014The restaurant is lovely, overlooking the fountains. The food was excellent, but extremely expensive. The wine was also extremely expensive. We each had two appetizers and three glasses of wine between us and the bill came to $275 with tip.Special Features:
- Best dining experience of my life!YOLOenjoyfoodDined on 7/8/2014From the moment we arrived I felt like I was the most important person in the world. The fine china was beautiful and the restaurant was very intimate. The service was formal but never stuffy. You can tell that everyone member of the staff takes great pride in creating a one of a kind dining experience. We were celebrating my birthday and the service and food was perfect. We had a view of the fountains which made the experience magical. This is officially my favorite special occasion restaurant and I will come back the next time I'm in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/3/2014Dining at the Bellagio is always an exceptional experience. The food was magnificent and the service amazing. Took my 85 year old Aunt (who was not very soft spoken) and they were amazing with her. Very patient, helpful and understanding. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Charming...SantaFe7VIPDined on 7/1/2014We loved eating at Le Cirque. It was fabulous start to finis; dining on the specials of the evening and spectacular wine pairings. This is an amazing restaurant, for any occasion. They specialize in impeccable food and service (without over-powering you) and we loved every moment spent in this terrific restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience.SalbeeDined on 6/28/2014My wife chose the vegetarian 5-course menu, while I had a 3-course selection that included filet de boeuf. Both of us had the wine pairings recommended by the sommelier. Fantastic in every way! The food was delicious. The service was very enjoyable, with very attentive servers and a lot of great interaction while we were discussing the food and wine pairings. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.