Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/restaurants/cafe-ile-st-louis.html
- Phone: 7029467000
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant
A word from Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas
Experience the sights, sounds and flavors of the Parisian sidewalk café – in climate-controlled comfort at this Paris Las Vegas casual dining restaurant. At Le Café Ile St. Louis, you’ll find traditional coffee shop favorites served up with the French flair you’ll only find here at Paris Las Vegas. Whether you’re craving breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late-night snack, you’ll find mouth-watering options to enjoy at this Paris Las Vegas café, either inside a cozy, intimate dining room or in al fresco style courtyard seating overlooking the hustle and bustle of the casino floor. Le Café Ile St. Louis diners can enjoy a full bar, open 24 hours with happy hour specials each evening. This Paris Las Vegas casual dining restaurant is also your destination of choice for specialty coffee drinks like café au lait, café filter, espresso, cappuccino and latté.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (23)great for lunch (23)great for brunch (18)fit for foodies (17)romantic (17)special occasion (17)late-night find (15)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (11)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (4)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Las VegasannelorrDined on 8/15/2014Great place in the Paris Resort in Las Vegas. Seating the courtyard so you can watch and enjoy the "sights" of Paris. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014We were going to show there so it was convenient. The food was good and the drinks were very good too. The service was somewhat slow as our waiter came, we weren't quite ready then we didn't see Jim for awhile and he didn't check back..finally a women came..think it was between shifts. It was on the higher $ side but overall it was enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent hotel restaurantgoodfoodluvrDined on 8/5/2014Not all the staff regarded the Open Table reservation as highly as walk-ins. We arrived 2-3 min. prior to our 7:45 pm reservation, but were told to wait several minutes for a table. About 5 min. later, a different host said he would clear a table right away, and he did. This restaurant is located on the casino floor of the Paris Hotel, and is subject to all the noise one would expect to find there. The decor was nice. We sat on the "patio", and it felt like it, with views of balconies, puffy clouds in the "sky", and all, even amid the noise and hubbub of the Casino. The food was good, as was the wait staff. Most about the restaurant was pleasant, but like everything in Las Vegas, without a reservation you must expect to wait in line.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded our ExpectationsOptipopDined on 8/2/2014The "indoor" dining area seemed quiet and out-of-the-way. We dined at the "outdoor" patio adjacent to the casino. People watch and experience the energy of the slot machines while waiting enjoying the faux Parisian ambiance. The sole was delicious and the Caesar salad was tasty. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- In CasinoFatherBobVIPDined on 7/26/2014Outside (in passage between Paris and Bally's) noise level excessive. Inside quite nice.
- Magnifiqueluv2wineanddineVIPDined on 7/26/2014Most plates seem authentically French... Our group enjoyed French Onion soup, croque madame, excargot and salads -- all just delicious. Service was perfect, the wine (Chateau St. Michelle) was a great pairing... the only thing missing was French Speaking staff... We love our experience. We will be back! Merci!Special Features:
- company was the best part!megDusTVIPDined on 7/22/2014we had a res @ 5:00 and waited about 15 minutes - no worry. our server took a while to greet us and even longer to return with wine - that was actually already on the table - he just had to open it! his pace was slow & nonchalant. he came back to take our order - i do have a very severe dairy allergy (i always note it on my reservations) so i do have modifications. the table enjoyed the wine and shrimp cocktail starters, 3 of us enjoyed their meals - and i got double charged for a salmon salad that he didn't modify appropriately (leave off the dairy infused dressing please!). it was correct the second time around and i ate while the table watched... all in all the time spent together was great but we won't be going back due to poor service.
- Good, not greatBrentWouldDined on 7/19/2014Went for a friend's birthday celebration. Couldn't go to the real Paris, so went to Paris LV instead. Try to get a table out on the faux patio (you're in the casino then) if you want a lively vibe or interesting view. If you want something more quiet, ask for a table inside. As for the food, friends really enjoyed the Coq Au Vin. My peppercorn steak was okay, nothing that special. The fries that accompanied it were too salty. The menu contains many American dishes as well, as I don't know how popular turkey clubs really are in France.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was awesomeedeebeeDined on 7/18/2014The food was great and our entire party enjoyed trheir meal.Special Features:
- Cafe Ile St. LouisGrandmarosemaryDined on 7/18/2014Although the air conditioning had been out at the Paris casino for the whole day, we still went to the restaurant. The air just went back on when we had dinner. It was still warm, but the restaurant is out on the casino floor so there was some air movement. The staff was understanding that it was too hot to eat much, but the appetizer fondue was very good and the spinach salad was excellent. The ravioli had too much sauce. We would go back.Special Features:
- A huge surpriselordvecDined on 7/12/2014We ate at Le Café Ile St. Louis on the last night of our vacation. We were given a dining credit to several restaurants and it happened that this one was closest to our hotel. This was important since we were beat that night. We did not have high expectations when we arrived at the restaurant because it abutted the casino floor. Since we hate cigarette smoke this was a concern to us, but the ventilation here is good and it wasn't a bother. However, you do have to put up with all the casino floor noise. The server was knowledgable, polite and attentive. But the food! Our eyes bugged out when the filet mignon arrived. Absolutely marvelous as were the sides and dessert. Add that to a reasonable price and you have a winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feel like in ParisMariDined on 7/12/2014Nice restaurant,great food,perfect service.You kinda feel like you are in Paris.So wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Food was not goodNeverreturn2Dined on 7/10/2014Prime rib was very tough, wedge salad was drowning in dressing
- Not that greatLaurieDined on 7/9/2014We went to this restaurant as a party of 6. One of the people in our party did not get his meal until 20 mins after the rest of us were served and then his meat was cooked way to rare and it was sliced (which means they probably forgot and tried to cook it fast by slicing it). They were not apologetic at all and we had to ask to speak to the manager. The food is OK at best - nothing special.Special Features:
- It was great!SouthsideTravelersDined on 7/9/2014We loved the breakfast. Lunch was not what we expected. Perhaps because the breakfast was so good we anticipated lunch to as good.Special Features:
- Fabulous food, butMermaidOneDined on 7/8/2014First impressions count: taking a 4:30 reservation when service begins at 5 and having patrons wait in lobby was so frustrating it took a while to relax and enjoy. Our server was very accommodating and the dinner special was excellent. Would I eat there again? Possibly, but not probably.Special Features:
- Show night out in Paris, Las Vegashammill01Dined on 7/6/2014Great find just before watching Jersey Boys in Paris, Las Vegas. Great selection of everything from appetizers to dessert and everything in between. French onion soup is to die for! The service was quick and the staff great at recommendations. We will definitely be back next time we are in Vegas. A cute little reminder of the real Paris.Special Features:
- Excellent food, great servicedrpatt42Dined on 7/5/2014This cafe is inside the Paris Hotel & Casino, in a space designed to mimic a Parisian boulevard, with fake sky overhead. Sounds nuts if you're not inured to Vegas, but it actually works -- the illusion of being in a sidewalk cafe in perfect weather, and at twilight. The service was impeccable, enhanced by some very courteous and friendly attention from the manager. My wife had the Coq au vin and pronounced it perfect, just like in Bourg-en-Bresse. I had a delicious spinach salad with marvelously fresh spinach (a little more crumbled blue chess and it would have been perfect) and steak frites, tasty and done exactly to order. Next time we're in Vegas, we'll make it a point to return to this surprisingly good restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Amazing!cruerockchickDined on 7/4/2014We had a great experience at the restaurant! The service was top notch and the food was absolutely amazing!Special Features:
- one good one badnotsospecialmealDined on 7/4/2014we both got the special I got the New York Strip. I order it medium rare it came medium well. Still it have pretty good flavor the size or average the best thing was the salad wedge. my husband ordered the special he got the ribeye which we know has more mable in it but you could not cut most of the whole steak there were only a couple pieces he could eat post was just tough and could not even cut it. Don't think we would try it again. They did take the bad meal off the bill.Special Features:
- A Gemworlddiner1213Dined on 7/4/2014I didn't expect a casino cafe can offer such outstanding fare at such a reasonable price. Plus the great service. Definitely a jackpot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyLeeDined on 7/1/2014All in all we enjoyed our dinner. the service was very good. The food was also good. It has a great view but it is located near the casino and the traffic was very heavy.. The experience would have been more romantic and more like an outdoor bistro if there wasn't so much activity around us. I would have enjoyed my dining experience much more if it was a bit more intimate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeterVIPDined on 6/30/2014Cafe with a good menu but fair service. For a French cafe the wine list is terrible and limited. The wait staff is on the caliber of going to a Marie Calendars or Denny's, nice but not knowledgeable. The food was good, the Prime Rib French dip sandwich is large but the meat is very well done, though tender. The seared Tuna sandwich is very good, though the sandwich I got had a two inch thick chunk of tuna instead of a filet, which made it hard to eat. The flavors were very good and the blend with avocado and bacon gave it a nice touch. There are two seating area's one in the casino itself and set up as an outside cafe and then inside seating which is only available after 5:00. Would go to again, though not high on the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas-Paris Hotel- Great pricesJohnVIPDined on 6/29/2014We had an incredible meal at the Cafe St Louis in the Paris Hotel. We stopped in early on our way to see "O" at the Bellagio. The bread and butter were out of this world - a great start to a great meal. Our Lardon salads were exactly as we expected (although large!) and the sole was the perfect piece of fish. We would definitely go back to this place if we are visiting Vegas.
- lunchluv2dineDined on 6/28/2014My guests and I arrived separately and checked in at the desk. They sat us at different tables in the same large dining area. After a minute, I wandered around and found my guests already at another table. Everyone enjoyed their food and the prices were reasonable (for being inside a casino in Las Vegas).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014We ate here a couple of times during our stay. Breakfast was much better than dinner - better service and food was better during breakfast. We made reservations for dinner one evening using open table. The hostess was very rude about the fact we had reservations. Refused to seat us at that time. We had to wait 15 minutes before she would. I don't understand why, as a restaurant, you would advertise and offer reservations but have an attitude towards those that do.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegetarians don't despairVighDined on 6/21/2014We ordered sides - mushrooms, potatoes, roasted vegetables. Beautiful presentation on one plate instead of separate little plates - and the food was plentiful and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RushedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014The meal and atmosphere were wonderful, but the service made me feel a bit rushed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- French authentic dininghappy2Dined on 6/20/2014Terrific French food, excellent wine and great service. Dining room Parisian scenery topped nice experience.Special Features:
- Outdoor dining indoorsvegasbizDined on 6/17/2014Getting seated was relatively painless, and quick with reservations. Unfortunately the service didn't quite carry through throughout dining. Service was friendly, but rarely came around. The food was pretty good. The fancy looking French bread was pretty hard. Its a nice little spot to rest your feet for a decent meal and gives you a good "patio" dining experience away from the Vegas summer heat. The Paris stage performances can get very loud though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Close to the Jersey Boys ShowCasualdinerDined on 6/15/2014Food and service were great. Dinner was part of a package with the show. Short menu but very tasty. We took One hour for the entire meal. Awesome deal $Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was very pleased.Spectre007Dined on 6/14/2014I just want to thank the staff for making my Son Anthony's 21st Birthday so special. Top notch in food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okjustoKVIPDined on 6/14/2014Very high priced and service was just ok. The food was very overpriced and our waitress was not very pleasant.Special Features:
- Very Pleasantly SurprisedPaulVegasDined on 6/12/2014This cafe is inside of the casino adjacent to the casino floor. It was actually our second choice behind Mon Ami Gabe (patio) but the temperatures outside were in the mid-90's, so we decide in Ile St. Louis. Glad we made that choice. Server was personable and very good. The food was excellent (my NY steak was huge - 20 oz and cooked to perfection - medium rare). We will return.Special Features:
- Le CafeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014We had a nice dinner, a good bottle of wine, our server Oscar was very attentive. Great people watching place - we sat on the patio and could watch the crowd walk by while enjoying our dinner and our time away from home!Special Features:
- good, not greatRyanVIPDined on 6/8/2014location is very cute and intimate. Food is pretty good, but the service is either on or off. You never quite know what you're going to get. It took 10 minutes yesterday just for someone to finally get to the table and bring waters. I would return, but only and checking to see what else is available.Special Features:
- All about Food and ServiceAlabamavisitorDined on 6/7/2014The food was excellent, and service from Pedro even better than the food.Special Features:
- Easy in and out before Jersey Boys!JenniferDined on 6/1/2014I was taking my mom to see Jersey Boys, so we ate here for dinner. Their menu has changed a bit over the years but the changes are subtle and flavorful. We very much recommend the Spinach & Artichoke dip here; it's got a little something extra!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wanted French ...ParissolitaireDined on 5/30/2014So, I ordered a nice Cabernet Sauvignon with some escargot and finished the meal with the Boeuf Bourguignon, aka classic braised beef. Everything was tasty, and beautiful. Other people arriving to their tables spotted my main dish and wanted to order whatever that was. I would definitely eat that again. As far as ambience goes, they have a faux outside dining, but you're still really out by the casino, but that makes for good people watching. If you're not into that, they have nice inside dining to accommodate.Special Features:
- Worst Meal in VegasHappyEaterVIPDined on 5/19/2014We had the worst meal at this cafe. Our onion soup arrived and a couple of them arrived burnt. Though the soups were replaced they were too salty. The pommes frites were not "crispy" as was stated on the menu and you couldn't taste the rosemary. I took two bites of my tuna salad sandwich and left miserable. I would not return to this cafe, nor would I recommend anyone to eat here. I hope the hotel Paris replaces the menu/chef because it was disappointing.