Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/restaurants/cafe-ile-st-louis.html
- Phone: 7029467000
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant
A word from Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas
Experience the sights, sounds and flavors of the Parisian sidewalk café – in climate-controlled comfort at this Paris Las Vegas casual dining restaurant. At Le Café Ile St. Louis, you’ll find traditional coffee shop favorites served up with the French flair you’ll only find here at Paris Las Vegas. Whether you’re craving breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late-night snack, you’ll find mouth-watering options to enjoy at this Paris Las Vegas café, either inside a cozy, intimate dining room or in al fresco style courtyard seating overlooking the hustle and bustle of the casino floor. Le Café Ile St. Louis diners can enjoy a full bar, open 24 hours with happy hour specials each evening. This Paris Las Vegas casual dining restaurant is also your destination of choice for specialty coffee drinks like café au lait, café filter, espresso, cappuccino and latté.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (23)great for lunch (21)great for brunch (18)fit for foodies (16)good for groups (15)special occasion (15)romantic (13)late-night find (12)great for outdoor dining (8)neighborhood gem (5)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- MichiganconnieMichiganconnieVIPDined on 10/18/2014We were happy a table for 12 was easy to obtain on open table, however the food was just average. All French fries were served cold and nothing too special with the BLT. Maybe I will try breakfast next time.Special Features:
- relaxing and enjoyableOCfoodieVIPDined on 10/18/2014I came here for the first time in the spring. I loved it so much that when I came to Vegas with my hubby and another couple I made sure we ate at the cafe. I had the seared tuna sandwich which was every bit as tasty as the seared tuna salad that I'd had last time and which husband 2 had this time. He agreed that the salad was amazing. My hubby had the beef au jus. He said it was the best he'd had because the café used excellent beef not the cheap stuff that other places use. Other wife had the ham and cheese. It looked fantastic with gooey cheese everywhere. She loved it. And don't forget the fries which don't look like much but are seasoned and cooked just right that they really are a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014The service was a bit disjointed at our meal. It took close to 10 minutes for a greeting (from the busboy finally) but once our food arrived, it was pretty good. I had shrimp cocktail and they were lovely large shrimp and my boyfriends spinach artichoke dish was cream cheesy and lovely. His burger entree was really enjoyed, and my steak was half perfect medium rare, while the other half was closer to blue rare. They put it back on the grill and fixed it but our server was very busy and seemed to struggle serving all (four) of her tables at once. I might return if I had ample time to enjoy the leisurely service.
- Total enjoymentfoodluver2Dined on 10/15/2014Felt like you went to Paris and stopped along the way to a little cafe to enjoy a wonderful lunch with the one you love! Great food both in taste and presentation. This would be my favorite spot for any special occasion as well as any memorable moment, any day of the week.Special Features:
- Excellent CafeJacobDined on 10/14/2014Excellent food, reasonably priced special menu; great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A far cry from Paris...BatonwaverVIPDined on 10/14/2014Read my full review on TripAdvisor.com entitled "Missed attempt at French Fast Food" published Oct. 14, reviewer name Batonwaver.
- JansueDined on 10/13/2014Excellent food and service. Everything was prepared perfectly. Would recommend highly.Special Features:
- Cafe' St. Louis - ExcellentVegasVinnyDined on 10/11/2014We were very impressed with the food and service and will definitely return on our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining before the show!SKIcruisersDined on 10/8/2014Our group of 8 had a wonderful meal and recommend Le Café Ile St. Louis - Paris Las Vegas to everyone looking for a great meal at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceClarkDined on 10/1/2014Michael was a great server. He himself made the meal. We had several other people join us after we were seated. Gladly took care of the the extra people. Stayed at this hotel several times, first time eating at this restaurant. Should not have waited this long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2014Has to be worst restaurant on strip. Waiter was rude and arrogant. Refused to accept the fact that the food was overcooked and dried out. Had to have Manager come over and make things right. All downhill from the moment we sat. Dirty dishes left on table throughout. We had to beg for coffee and then had to beg for the cream. Ridiculously poor service. Waiter never returned to table to check on us. Never refilled drinks....slapped check down on table (no book). Poorly run restaurant with horrible staff and mediocre to poor food. DO NOT GO!!!! If this were my restaurant I would fire the wait staff and the cooks...hire professional chef's who know how to prepare meals and a wait staff that cares. Our waiter needs to be let go.
- Nice Breakfast/Excellent StaffetxgrlVIPDined on 9/5/2014The soft scrambled eggs with mascarpone cheese were delightful. The staff - hostess and waiter - really made our day.Special Features:
- Looks good - not greatseafoodVIPDined on 9/2/2014Looked good food was only ok, ambience was not great 😔Special Features:
- Much worse than I expectedtsh85Dined on 8/31/2014I really wanted to love this restaurant. I have stayed at Paris on many occasions, and always wanted to dine here. I looked over their menu beforehand, and loved what I saw. We made reservations and arrived at 5. Both of the hostesses at the desk were absolutely amazing, friendly, and vibrant, and they seated us immediately. Our server was older and didn't speak or comprehend much English. She kept looking at me with a blank stare on her face. I asked her questions about the menu that she couldn't answer, so I just ordered the Prix Fixe to make things easier on her. When we received our bread it was old, cold, and hard as a rock. Of course she served the wrong food to both of us, so we had to remind her who got what. Not enough room to contSpecial Features:
- Don't eat here!DavidDined on 8/30/2014Service was horrible. Food was bad and overpriced. Waiter did not come around, not personable at all. Waited for my drink refill too long. Didn't thank us for coming in said nothing just placed the check down and walked away.
- Las VegasannelorrDined on 8/15/2014Great place in the Paris Resort in Las Vegas. Seating the courtyard so you can watch and enjoy the "sights" of Paris. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014We were going to show there so it was convenient. The food was good and the drinks were very good too. The service was somewhat slow as our waiter came, we weren't quite ready then we didn't see Jim for awhile and he didn't check back..finally a women came..think it was between shifts. It was on the higher $ side but overall it was enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent hotel restaurantgoodfoodluvrDined on 8/5/2014Not all the staff regarded the Open Table reservation as highly as walk-ins. We arrived 2-3 min. prior to our 7:45 pm reservation, but were told to wait several minutes for a table. About 5 min. later, a different host said he would clear a table right away, and he did. This restaurant is located on the casino floor of the Paris Hotel, and is subject to all the noise one would expect to find there. The decor was nice. We sat on the "patio", and it felt like it, with views of balconies, puffy clouds in the "sky", and all, even amid the noise and hubbub of the Casino. The food was good, as was the wait staff. Most about the restaurant was pleasant, but like everything in Las Vegas, without a reservation you must expect to wait in line.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded our ExpectationsOptipopDined on 8/2/2014The "indoor" dining area seemed quiet and out-of-the-way. We dined at the "outdoor" patio adjacent to the casino. People watch and experience the energy of the slot machines while waiting enjoying the faux Parisian ambiance. The sole was delicious and the Caesar salad was tasty. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- In CasinoFatherBobVIPDined on 7/26/2014Outside (in passage between Paris and Bally's) noise level excessive. Inside quite nice.
- Magnifiqueluv2wineanddineVIPDined on 7/26/2014Most plates seem authentically French... Our group enjoyed French Onion soup, croque madame, excargot and salads -- all just delicious. Service was perfect, the wine (Chateau St. Michelle) was a great pairing... the only thing missing was French Speaking staff... We love our experience. We will be back! Merci!Special Features:
- company was the best part!megDusTVIPDined on 7/22/2014we had a res @ 5:00 and waited about 15 minutes - no worry. our server took a while to greet us and even longer to return with wine - that was actually already on the table - he just had to open it! his pace was slow & nonchalant. he came back to take our order - i do have a very severe dairy allergy (i always note it on my reservations) so i do have modifications. the table enjoyed the wine and shrimp cocktail starters, 3 of us enjoyed their meals - and i got double charged for a salmon salad that he didn't modify appropriately (leave off the dairy infused dressing please!). it was correct the second time around and i ate while the table watched... all in all the time spent together was great but we won't be going back due to poor service.
- Good, not greatBrentWouldDined on 7/19/2014Went for a friend's birthday celebration. Couldn't go to the real Paris, so went to Paris LV instead. Try to get a table out on the faux patio (you're in the casino then) if you want a lively vibe or interesting view. If you want something more quiet, ask for a table inside. As for the food, friends really enjoyed the Coq Au Vin. My peppercorn steak was okay, nothing that special. The fries that accompanied it were too salty. The menu contains many American dishes as well, as I don't know how popular turkey clubs really are in France.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was awesomeedeebeeDined on 7/18/2014The food was great and our entire party enjoyed trheir meal.Special Features:
- Cafe Ile St. LouisGrandmarosemaryDined on 7/18/2014Although the air conditioning had been out at the Paris casino for the whole day, we still went to the restaurant. The air just went back on when we had dinner. It was still warm, but the restaurant is out on the casino floor so there was some air movement. The staff was understanding that it was too hot to eat much, but the appetizer fondue was very good and the spinach salad was excellent. The ravioli had too much sauce. We would go back.Special Features:
- A huge surpriselordvecDined on 7/12/2014We ate at Le Café Ile St. Louis on the last night of our vacation. We were given a dining credit to several restaurants and it happened that this one was closest to our hotel. This was important since we were beat that night. We did not have high expectations when we arrived at the restaurant because it abutted the casino floor. Since we hate cigarette smoke this was a concern to us, but the ventilation here is good and it wasn't a bother. However, you do have to put up with all the casino floor noise. The server was knowledgable, polite and attentive. But the food! Our eyes bugged out when the filet mignon arrived. Absolutely marvelous as were the sides and dessert. Add that to a reasonable price and you have a winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feel like in ParisMariDined on 7/12/2014Nice restaurant,great food,perfect service.You kinda feel like you are in Paris.So wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Food was not goodNeverreturn2Dined on 7/10/2014Prime rib was very tough, wedge salad was drowning in dressing
- Not that greatLaurieDined on 7/9/2014We went to this restaurant as a party of 6. One of the people in our party did not get his meal until 20 mins after the rest of us were served and then his meat was cooked way to rare and it was sliced (which means they probably forgot and tried to cook it fast by slicing it). They were not apologetic at all and we had to ask to speak to the manager. The food is OK at best - nothing special.Special Features:
- It was great!SouthsideTravelersDined on 7/9/2014We loved the breakfast. Lunch was not what we expected. Perhaps because the breakfast was so good we anticipated lunch to as good.Special Features:
- Fabulous food, butMermaidOneDined on 7/8/2014First impressions count: taking a 4:30 reservation when service begins at 5 and having patrons wait in lobby was so frustrating it took a while to relax and enjoy. Our server was very accommodating and the dinner special was excellent. Would I eat there again? Possibly, but not probably.Special Features:
- Show night out in Paris, Las Vegashammill01Dined on 7/6/2014Great find just before watching Jersey Boys in Paris, Las Vegas. Great selection of everything from appetizers to dessert and everything in between. French onion soup is to die for! The service was quick and the staff great at recommendations. We will definitely be back next time we are in Vegas. A cute little reminder of the real Paris.Special Features:
- Excellent food, great servicedrpatt42Dined on 7/5/2014This cafe is inside the Paris Hotel & Casino, in a space designed to mimic a Parisian boulevard, with fake sky overhead. Sounds nuts if you're not inured to Vegas, but it actually works -- the illusion of being in a sidewalk cafe in perfect weather, and at twilight. The service was impeccable, enhanced by some very courteous and friendly attention from the manager. My wife had the Coq au vin and pronounced it perfect, just like in Bourg-en-Bresse. I had a delicious spinach salad with marvelously fresh spinach (a little more crumbled blue chess and it would have been perfect) and steak frites, tasty and done exactly to order. Next time we're in Vegas, we'll make it a point to return to this surprisingly good restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Amazing!cruerockchickDined on 7/4/2014We had a great experience at the restaurant! The service was top notch and the food was absolutely amazing!Special Features:
- one good one badnotsospecialmealDined on 7/4/2014we both got the special I got the New York Strip. I order it medium rare it came medium well. Still it have pretty good flavor the size or average the best thing was the salad wedge. my husband ordered the special he got the ribeye which we know has more mable in it but you could not cut most of the whole steak there were only a couple pieces he could eat post was just tough and could not even cut it. Don't think we would try it again. They did take the bad meal off the bill.Special Features:
- A Gemworlddiner1213Dined on 7/4/2014I didn't expect a casino cafe can offer such outstanding fare at such a reasonable price. Plus the great service. Definitely a jackpot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyLeeDined on 7/1/2014All in all we enjoyed our dinner. the service was very good. The food was also good. It has a great view but it is located near the casino and the traffic was very heavy.. The experience would have been more romantic and more like an outdoor bistro if there wasn't so much activity around us. I would have enjoyed my dining experience much more if it was a bit more intimate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeterVIPDined on 6/30/2014Cafe with a good menu but fair service. For a French cafe the wine list is terrible and limited. The wait staff is on the caliber of going to a Marie Calendars or Denny's, nice but not knowledgeable. The food was good, the Prime Rib French dip sandwich is large but the meat is very well done, though tender. The seared Tuna sandwich is very good, though the sandwich I got had a two inch thick chunk of tuna instead of a filet, which made it hard to eat. The flavors were very good and the blend with avocado and bacon gave it a nice touch. There are two seating area's one in the casino itself and set up as an outside cafe and then inside seating which is only available after 5:00. Would go to again, though not high on the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas-Paris Hotel- Great pricesJohnVIPDined on 6/29/2014We had an incredible meal at the Cafe St Louis in the Paris Hotel. We stopped in early on our way to see "O" at the Bellagio. The bread and butter were out of this world - a great start to a great meal. Our Lardon salads were exactly as we expected (although large!) and the sole was the perfect piece of fish. We would definitely go back to this place if we are visiting Vegas.
- lunchluv2dineDined on 6/28/2014My guests and I arrived separately and checked in at the desk. They sat us at different tables in the same large dining area. After a minute, I wandered around and found my guests already at another table. Everyone enjoyed their food and the prices were reasonable (for being inside a casino in Las Vegas).Special Features: