Le Boudoir - Coral Gables
169 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Le Boudoir - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.leboudoir.com/
- Phone: 3054420801
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 8:00am - 11:30am, Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm; Lunch: Sunday - Monday: 11:30am - 5:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 6:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, French
- Executive Chef: Chef Alain Dumas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Happy Hour, High Tea, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Over the years and still today, Le Boudoir caters for major companies like Sony, Apple, Estée Lauder, La Mer, Disney and Cartier. We also gladly cater to small and large groups, locals and visitors, from breakfast to dinner. As often as possible we make our restaurant spaces available to private parties, as each Le Boudoir location serves as the perfect place for a celebration. Our restaurants and even private sections are often reserved for bridal showers, baby showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, anniversary celebrations and corporate fetes.
- Private Party Facilities: If you are looking for a great venue with delicious food for your next event, welcome to Le Boudoir! Baby Shower, bridal Shower, birthday, graduation... Feel to contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Rudy 3054420801
A word from Le Boudoir - Coral Gables
Welcome to Le Boudoir Le Boudoir offers an exceptional, yet casual French dining experience set amidst Miami's beautiful sunshine and warmth. Since 2005 we have delighted our guests with classic dishes, like escargot in a brie gratinée and steak tartare, using only the freshest, top-quality ingredients. From our freshly made croissants and pastries to our savory boeuf bourguignon, each morsel is a work of art. Paris hardly feels 5,000 miles away inside the chocolate and rose-colored world of Le Boudoir. We also offer fine macaroon's in several amazing flavors. They are made fresh daily and available at Le Boudoir locations, or you may order them online and have them shipped anywhere in the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Boudoir - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice little French restaurant.DannyVIPDined on 8/5/2011Nice little French restaurant. I went for dinner and found the quiche, French onion soup, and salad all very good. Unfortunately, the restaurant itself is missing an intimate French restaurant feel. As is, it seems to be a better lunch location. Also, I found the wine selection to be very limited. This restaurant has a lot of potential. The food is already great, but it should improve the ambiance of its location, as well as its wine selection...