Le Bistro Saigon
3111 TPC Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78259Neighborhood:
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
Le Bistro Saigon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.le-bistrosaigon.com/
- Phone: 2104817400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We would be delighted to cater your next event, please call to book!
A word from Le Bistro Saigon
If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Le Bistro Saigon we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Vietnamese cuisine. Le Bistro Saigon has been located in San Antonio since 2010. Let us put our experience to work for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Le Bistro Saigon reviews from OpenTable diners
- Hidden GymBigDDined on 5/25/2013This place is excellent. The food was great and the service was very good. Seated immediately and appetizers came quickly. The egg rolls were the best I have ever had. I would definitely recommend this place. You can bring your own wine and enjoy yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Writing this review troublesTexasSourdoughVIPDined on 10/24/2012Writing this review troubles me for I would like for this restaurant to succeed and continue to add ethnic diversity to our area. We were the only people eating in the restaurant though we did observe three people arrive for takeout. The food was fair to good with the spring rolls and crispy egg rolls being the highlights. The main entrees were a bit "tired" tasting as though the sauces had been held and not as fresh and lively as I expect from Vietnamese food. We will try again on a weekend when they should be busier. I should comment the food approaches home style and that has some appeal.