L'Aurochs Angus Steakhouse
9395, Boulevard Leduc, Suite 5
Montreal, QC J4Y 0A5Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
L'Aurochs Angus Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.laurochs.com/
- Phone: 4504451031x
- Hours of Operation:
Lundi - Jeudi : 11h30 - 22h
Vendredi : 11h30 - 24h
Samedi : 16h - 24h
Dimanche : 17h - 22h
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Mathieu Lajoie
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Nous sommes en mensure de vous accomoder et de développer des menus selon vos demandes & budget. N'hésitez pas à entrer en communication par courriel ou par téléphone avec notre directeur!
- Private Party Contact: Jason Minogue 4504451031x
A word from L'Aurochs Angus Steakhouse
L'Aurochs, vous offre le meilleur que le boeuf Angus puisse offrir. En effet, nous vous servons le "C.A.B." Certified Angus Beef, un bœuf d’une telle qualité, que seule une infime portion de tout le bœuf Angus produit, rencontre les normes élevées menant à l'obtention de la certification d’excellence "C.A.B." Puisse votre expérience chez nous faire en sorte que vous n’oublierez jamais le nom de celui qu’on surnomme le « père de tous les bœufs ». L'Aurochs offers the best Angus beef. We serve Certified Angus Beef that meets the high standards of the certification of excellence "C.A.B."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
L'Aurochs Angus Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- My steak shrunkJoeyVIPDined on 2/24/2014Restaurant offered a 6oz or 10oz Filet Minon and we ordered a 10oz. However, when we asked the waitress on the portion size which looked close to a 4-5oz steak she said the reason is when they cooked it it shrunk and it is the 10oz steak. Highly doubtful and the steak was a little overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gluten and price friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/21/2014The price is a bit high and my boyfiend was searching for the oignons in the oinion soup! Hard to find product gluten free friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinning experienceToutite911Dined on 2/14/2014We have experienced this festaurant for Valentine's day and the experience was like no other! The food was amazing, the ambiance was great and the service like no other! 100% recommended to othersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerBadJoDined on 1/24/2014We went before a show at the Étoile in Dix-30. The foods and the service were great. We enjoy the dinner. The fish was great and the steak too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeYmanDined on 12/22/2013On of the best Steak House on the south shore ! Great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Très non mais inégalOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/7/2013Le service était très bon. Seul bémol, le serveur n'a pas été capable d'accorder les vins au verre avec les cépages que l'on aime. Au niveau de la cuisson, un des plats servis n'était pas à point (un plat médium est arrivé saignant). Au niveau du menu, belle idée que composer notre propre assiette de viande avec des accompagnements. Par contre, pourquoi ne pas étendre cette option avec le steak/frites? Peut-être une deuxième chance serait nécessaire.Special Features:
- A bit expensive, good nonethelessMarkMTLDined on 11/21/201340$ for a 6oz filet mignon is a bit expensive to my taste, and it was a bit salty. Still, it was a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good and the serviceNicoVIPDined on 11/15/2013Food was good and the service was ok...the only comment I would have is that we asked for the steak medium and we had to send it back as it was rare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un endroit à essayer!IsabelleDDined on 11/9/2013Que ce soit pour le lunch ou le souper, en famille ou pour un rendez-vous d'affaire, l'Aurochs est un excellent choix. Eh oui, un SteakHouse qui accepte avec joix les enfants! Menu pour enfant disponible (Mac'n'cheeze, pâté chinois et mini burger) La carte des vins vous donne un bon choix et le personnel peut vous guider. C'est certain que le prix est dispendieux mais vous en avez pour votre argent. Le filet mignon est mon premier choix mais j'ai souvent pris le poisson sur l'heure du midi et c'était à chaque fois succulent. Vous me direz pourquoi pas 5 étoiles alors?! Parce qu'il y aura toujours place à l'amélioration et pour donner un 5 il faudrait être parfait...ce qui est impossible. Alors prenez mon 4 pour un gros 4.5 étoiles!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a steakhouse the steakSuperVIPDined on 11/3/2013For a steakhouse the steak was not good at all, my wife shrimp and scallop dish was tasteless.
- One of the best steak houseswmersonDined on 11/1/2013I reserved this restaurant because my wife and I were going to see a show at the Dix30 and it was also our 14yr anniversary together. I reserved through Opentable, and was also able to arrange for flowers to be sent to the restaurant (nice touch). Service is excellent with a friends waiter who explained all the choices and differences, quick to refill our wine. Nice touch by the manager to offer a digestif as a gift for our anniversary. Quality of the steaks are one of, if not the best, I have ever had. Unrushed service, friendly, will be more than happy to return. A little pricey but you get what you pay for in quality. Superb wine list and broken down into price range as well.Special Features:
- Best steak houseMilaDined on 10/31/2013We had the best food and the best service ever!! Our waiter was attentive to the smallest details and was happy to explain items on the menu. The entrees were out of this world and the steaks were the best we'd ever had :) I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves meat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic evening!JonathanDined on 10/26/2013Ambience, Service, Food, everything was exceptionnal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for steakTeddyDined on 10/19/2013I went there twice and both visits were just heavenly delicious. The best steak in town and i would say that the service is just 5 stars and one diamond. Wanna impress someone. Here is a good address to go.Special Features:
- Perfect for a Romantic Dinnergourmande15Dined on 10/7/2013We were thrilled to be celebrating our 2nd anniversary at L'Aurochs. The ambience was great and the food was of very high calibre. We enjoyed the filet mignon (rare) with creamy spinach and seasonal veggies as the sides. At the end of our meal, our waitress surprised us with a sparkler and a piece of cheesecake. When I had made the reservation on Open Table, I noted that we would be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary, but didn't tell my husband. He was impressed that the restaurant wanted to celebrate with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bonne nourriture, bon service,jassssDined on 9/19/2013Bonne nourriture, bon service, mais un peu cher pour ce que c'est. Le burger gourmet est par contre très bon.Special Features:
- Great experience for a group of 10MpourMangerDined on 9/11/2013We went, my colleagues and I, for lunch on a Wednesday at noon. Great service, excellent menu and the tartare... to die for. My favorite place on the south shore of Montreal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice ambiance and good food.SergeRockstarDined on 9/9/2013First time and definitely a place to try again for dinner. Tartars was tasty and soup too. The salad was excellent and good portion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall excellentNikitouDined on 8/23/2013Vers Nice place, the ambiance and decor are fabulous. We Ate outside, the " maître d'hôtel" was very polite and friendly. Excellent service and advice. Filet mignon was very tender and Well spiced, frise excellent, american burger out of this world!!! Just needs to tone Down the sour cream in the all dressed potatoes. Cant wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and exellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2013I went to l'Aurochs for a Sunday night romantic dinner with my wife, don't expect a great deal price Wise but if you want to have great food in an impeccable restaurant, this is the place to go. You will definitely hit a homerun in pleasing your women. If you are ready to pay more to get more, it is a good choice I would recommend this place for business dinner or lunch with important clientsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambiance on the outdoorOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013Nice ambiance on the outdoor terrace. Mediocre food and slow service. Steaks not cooked as requested. Too expensive for what it is.
- Viande à l'honeurTourtereaux02Dined on 8/10/2013Belle présentation et belle coupe de viande, cuisson parfaite, sauces variées (au bleu délicieuse). Le spécial tartare de saumon, exquis, 3 présentations, 3 saveurs différentes, bon mariage. Ce fut une belle soirée.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- La qualité est au rendez-vous.PatrickDined on 8/4/2013La qualité est au rendez-vous. La nourriture (filet mignon) fut excellent ...Special Features:
- Service was weak vs price of foodBellaDined on 8/3/2013Quality of the meat was tops but presentation ws boring. No color on the plates. We waited too long between appetizer and main dish. Rest was not that busy for a Saturday 7pm dinner. Waiter brought out a piece of cake for my husband with a candle but never came back to ask us if any other guests wanted dessert and what about coffee. All 4 of us left and had our dessert and coffee elsewhere. If you re going to serve top food....top prices....then please up your service level. Waiter should have visited our table more often....he visited at same frequency as a diner. Butter was on the table up to the birthday piece of cake. ThanksI would recommend this to a friend.
- Un des meilleurs Steakhouse POINTOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2013Pour en avoir essayez plusieurs, je peux dire que c'est un des meilleurs steakhouse de la région de MTL. Tout étias parfais de AàZSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing anniversaryOneLastLoveDined on 7/27/2013I took my girlfriend to L'Aurochs for our 2 year anniversary since she had not been and I had only been once in the past. This restaurant turned out to be the ideal location for such and important date. The restaurant was quiet and nicely lit giving it a very relaxed and enjoyable ambiance. The food there was incredible, the steaks cooked to perfection and tender enough to melt in your mouth. Desert was fantastic as well. All-in-all it was an amazing experience that I will definitely repeat in the future. The cost is higher than most restaurants but it is well worth whatever you pay to have a meal as good as the one that we were served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my first time at AurochMpourMangerDined on 7/3/2013Not my first time at Auroch and not my last. The tartare is to die for and the frites are amazing. What's great about the place is also the great service, everytime I go but business or pleasure, they are efficient, friendly.... just a great place in Dix-30Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperienceLM1982Dined on 5/31/2013We had to wait 1 1/2 before we got our food, the food was not worth the price we paid. The service was bad, overall experience was very poor.Special Features:
- Trop bruyantYOLODined on 5/25/2013Nous étions dans le fond du restaurant dans une salle ouverte, mais avec un groupe de travailleurs de 20 personnes, ils se gênaient pas pour faire du bruit et discuter très fort. Très désagréable d'être à leurs côtés, nous avons soupées rapidement et nous avons quittés. Pourtant nous étitions 4 filles mais nous étions incapable de se parler sans crier. Par contre, la nourriture était excellente.Special Features:
- Aurochs SteakhouseTuscanyDined on 5/16/2013Food was excellent but service well below expectations. We had a new waitress so some of the food was cold. Arrival of drinks was not timely. Service was slow. Did not need to have the history lesson on beef. To much emphasis on the certification of the meat. That info is written in the menu. Therefore, we can skip the 5- 10 min history lesson when ordering. If this person was a new waitress then more supervision from someone more senior was required. If patrons are to pay 50$ for a steak, the service and meal has to be nearly perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak and service everRock23Dined on 5/12/2013From the time we arrive to the moment we left, we felt so welcome!!The CAB angus beef the Aurochs serves is really the best you can get. The wine list is awesome and I even got the chance to visit the wine cellar as the manager him self took me there after he knew I was a wine enthusiastic!..the decoration of the restaurant matches the spirit of the people that works there. Two rooms for private reunions called my attention as I work in a company near Dix 30 and they provide you with menus for groups as well as wifi and screen for projections. Overall a magnificent restaurant, even the elevator arrives directly into the place from the underground parking area! I am definitely coming back soon!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticRafmikeDined on 5/11/2013Awesome steak, great service and a lovely atmosphere. I recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food quality is excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2013Food quality is excellent, but prices are disproportionately high. Service was a little slow. We have been there à couple of tomes now, and I'm unsure whether we will return.Special Features:
- Mémorable...EvanDined on 5/4/2013Ce souper restera marqué à jamais dans ma mémoire. Ambiance, terrasse magnifique, la plus belle que j'ai essayé. Vin, nourriture, ambiance, service parfait. 10 sur 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Première visiteFirsttimecustomerDined on 5/4/2013Ambiance très agréable, personne super gentil et courtois. Respect de l'emplacement demandé pour la table. Légèrement déçu par mon steak (ribeye 14 onces) qui avait beaucoup trop de gras. J'aurais dû prendre un filet mignon mais le 6 onces offert en table d'hôte me semblait petit... Très bon restaurant, stationnement super facile, pas de traffic, et l'on peut discuter à quatre en s'entendant parler. Pas de beaucoup de points négatifs finalement !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le "cowboy" est très goûteuxOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013Le "cowboy" est très goûteux et idéal à partager. Super service. Tout est bon, en passant par les cocktails, les entrées, les plats principaux. Simplement "WOW"!Special Features:
- b-day outingmtlcanDined on 4/27/2013Went on a Saturday evening,ordered the house "specialty" 20oz cowboy cut steak cooked rare which my wife and I shared.Was nothing special about it,no real identity(taste)and was served kind of cold(room temp.) looked nice though.Good thing I had the blue cheese sauce(very good) on the side.Service was very attentive and courteous.Missing a number of items on the menu(food & drinks) and was told that it was because the menus were not up to date.Nice ambiance and not too noisy.One thing my wife did not like was the type of stone the plates were made of,when cutting the steak the knife on that type of stone was like fingernails on a chalkboard.Wine list has something for everyone.Special Features:
- Une superbe expéricence!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013C'était notre troisième expérience et nous avons adoré. Benoît notre serveur a été très attentif à nos besoins et son service était tout simplement sans faille. Il a même pris la peine de nous demander si la table attribuée nous convenait, car j'avais fait la demande d'un endroit tranquille, car nous célébrions notre 15 anniversaire mon mari et moi. Délicate attention de sa part. La nourriture ne m'a pas déçu (et je ne l'ai jamais été). La cuisson de nos steaks était parfaite. Nous nous sommes régalés et avons passé une agréable soirée!Special Features:
- Service courtois et attentionné;menOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013Service courtois et attentionné;menu varié;nourriture impeccable. Nous y retournerons sûrement.Special Features:
- You have to visit this restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Overall, this restaurant was great. Loved the atmosphere and food. Good wine card at more reasonable price that I would've expected for a chic restaurant. Service from start to finish was professional, from the hostess to the waiter and even the manager who took time to salute us when we arrived. I would recommend L'Aurochs to any meat lovers in the Montreal region.Special Features: