L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
301 L'Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lauberge.com/
- Phone: 9282821661x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 10:30am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rochelle Daniel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Patio Room is a small private room, overlooking Oak Creek. It seats up to 12 guests in an intimate setting.
- Private Party Contact: David Crans 9282044353x
A word from L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
No visit to Sedona is complete until you've experienced the fragrant aromas and delectable flavors of the award-winning L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek. Offering the finest Mediterranean inspired American cuisine, the restaurant provides guests a sophisticated creekside dining experience either outdoors on the open air terrace, weather permitting, or indoors in our glass fronted dining room. Executive Chef Rochelle Daniel's menu features items and themes that change seasonally. Recipient of Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" for 19 consecutive years, Sedona's L'Auberge Restaurant boasts one of the largest and most refined selections of vintage wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek - Best Restaurants in Sedona ›
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (126)great for outdoor dining (125)scenic view (125)special occasion (112)fit for foodies (70)notable wine list (46)great for brunch (37)great for lunch (24)neighborhood gem (14)good for groups (10)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (8)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)Show More
- on the creekkimboDined on 9/18/2014This is a very pleasant setting and just about all of the tables have good locations. The food was all excellent and creative. Wine list is extensive but the online list is not up to date. Waiter seemed knowledgeable about wines but suggested a Cabernet we didn't love. He knew every detail of the foods. We would recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Treat for the SoulCC60VIPDined on 9/15/2014A beautiful location along Oak Creek. Knowledgeable service from wait staff. Ambitious offerings for lunch though at a price. Some combinations are a little odd. Dessert choices are terrific. This is a not to be missed lunch spot in Sedona and a true respite from the ordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ultimate romanceArubabumDined on 9/13/2014The only reason we did not rate this higher is they ask u to close out your bar bill before you dine and then we had to carry our own drinks and bottle to the table. I find that to be inappropriate for a fine dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a 4 stargardenloverVIPDined on 9/12/2014The food was good NOT great...expected more from a 4 star restaurant! Portions were on the smaller side and selection for appetizers were limited. The scallops were gritty, the creme brulee wasn't quite set. Took forever to get the desserts and the check. The view was the BEST part of dinner!!!Special Features:
- EnchantingWinendineDined on 9/12/2014The setting was beautiful with oak creek gurgling nearby. The service was impeccable. The menu is either three or four courses. Three course included appetizer, soup or salad and entree. The crab crepe was outstanding. My husband had a rabbit appetizer and duck as the entree. The next time we are in Sedona we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding RestaurantsierravistaDined on 9/12/2014Outstanding ambiance, service and food. One cannot imagine a more scenic restaurant with excellent service. We had a table next to Oak Creek and the view was spectacular along with the service. When we were finished with the meal, our taxi still had not shown up after thirty minutes. The hotel/restaurant provided free shuttle service back to our room. Excellent service way beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The dinner is expensive, but you get much more than you are paying for...excellent food repared to perfection, along with service that is hard to find in this day and age.Special Features:
- Wonderful!PhillygirlDined on 9/10/2014We ate here for our anniversary and when we were seated we were brought 2 complimentary glasses of champagne in honor of our special day before we even ordered. The food was amazing - especially the filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection - we were sad to take the last bite! The servers were attentive without being annoying or interrupting our conversation. And, dining beside the creek was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Sedona MasterpieceSalimAlamaVIPDined on 9/7/2014L'Auberge provided us with a memorable evening sitting along the rushing creek. Our server Joel guided us throughout the evening - he is a treasure! We began with the rabbit and carpaccio - both perfection. The salmon musse was texturally and taste wise a delight. Our main courses were the filet and the lamb, both prepared and presented wonderfully. We ended by sharing the Pavlova - a dream. Joel brought us glasses of champaign to celebrate our 27th anniversary. All of this while enjoying the flow of water on the creek and the moonlight throughout the trees - truly memorable! Salim & MontySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charmingdudeDined on 9/7/2014Love the remodel. Same great food. Creek side is spectacular. It is expensive but worth the money. The entire food staff was friendly and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creek view diningLovenlifeDined on 9/6/2014A little hard to find, and it started out rocky, very secluded for a restaurant, but once you found the restaurant we were greeted warmly. Our waiter was great, just the right amount of tending without being intrusive, plus he had a great sense of humor which was very much needed. His recommendation were very good on the price fixed menu, you can either order 3 or 4 courses. The food was good, but not the star of this restaurant. The lovely view and sound of the creek was the star! I would recommend this lovely place to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Creekside SettingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014My husband and I had lunch here on a beautiful Saturday afternoon while staying in Sedona. The patio of the restaurant is set on the side of Oak Creek. It is absolutely beautiful to sit under one of the umbrelled tables that are just above the creek that flows by. The lunch menu is expensive but more reasonably priced than what is offered for dinner. Burgers and sandwiches are the most prevalent items on the menu. We had the burger and fries and were pleased it was cooked to our specifications. Fries are seasoned and enjoyable. We had a dessert that seemed overpriced for what we got. But keep in mind at this restaurant the setting is the star, not the food!Special Features:
- romantic settingjerseybeanDined on 9/4/2014Our 49th wedding anniversary. A perfect spot for a memorable evening and meal. Great service.Special Features:
- FantastictmegowanDined on 9/4/2014Our server, Tanya, was fantastic. Very professional and attentive. The food was also fantastic and the deserts were to die for. I would Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely breathtakingSammyToo1Dined on 8/31/2014We try and eat here every year when we visit as it's always a wonderful, delicious experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRUNCH AT L'AUBERGEGENEDined on 8/31/2014THE AMBIANCE IS THE BEST. I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THE BRUNCH MENU HAD NOT CHANGED FROM MY LAST VISIT THERE. THE SALADS AND DESERTS ARE WEAK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINING DISAPPOINTMENTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014MY WIFE AND I WERE CELEBRATING OUR ANNIVERSARY. WE BOTH ORDERED STEAK DINNERS AND NEITHER WAS COOKED AS ORDERED. I MEAN, REALLY? WHEN ASKED IF WE WOULD LIKE TO SEND THEM BACK - WE DIDN'T WANT TO BOTHER. THE MEAL WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT, THE WINE WAS CHEAP AND WHEN ASKED IF WE WANTED DESSERT, MY WIFE DECLINED WHILE THE WAITRESS RESPONDED WITH "ARE YOU SURE? IT'S FREE!" OUR WAITRESS WAS RATHER ANNOYING ESPECIALLY YELLING "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" . WHILE WE WERE LEAVING. CERTAINLY NOT WHAT I HAD PLANNED TO CELEBRATE A WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. WE HAD RESERVATIONS FOR BRUNCH THE FOLLOWING DAY AND IT WAS LOVELY.Special Features:
- Fabulous to the maxHermosasueDined on 8/30/2014What's better than outdoor dining along Oak Creek with incredible food and an excellent wine list. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Perfect for a romantic dinner or just a special occasion. The food has a French flair and I've never gone away hungry or dissappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mrs slindas1Dined on 8/28/2014It is an amazing setting. Just gorgeous. The menu is a 3 or 4 course dinner. Nothing just off the menu. Fixed pricing. Very expensive and the food was good. Not great. But worth the setting...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Meal to Satisfy the SensesdeliciousdinerDined on 8/26/2014The setting at L'Auberge is tantalizing and the food exquisite. Each dish contains complex flavors, fresh ingredients, and appeals to all the senses. The service is personable and attentive, yet discreet. Sitting under the trees and listening to the sounds of the creek further enhance the ambiance and dining experience.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!!!!!!!GreatVIPDined on 8/26/2014OMG. What a beautiful place to have lunch or dinner at. Our lunch was perfect. The food and the service were excellent. We can't wait to go there again. We highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingAlexVIPDined on 8/24/2014Things went downhill once we sat down. It took 20-25 min for someone to come over to even say hello to us when servers & busers were around at other tables. It took over 25 minutes for them to come back to bring bread. I'm not sure why there was such lack of attention or service but we were pretty much on our own. Finally after waiting over 30 minutes with an empty table for our waitress to come back about dessert (which we wanted) or a check we got up & went to the front & asked for the check. As we went to the front the waitress saw us & did not say a word. When we expressed our feelings about the evening, nothing was done about it & we were left upset. We were celebrating our honeymoon & were upset. We checked out early the as a result.
- Great BrunchasianadventuretimeDined on 8/24/2014We didn't stay at the resort itself. We made reservations for brunch for a Sunday and thank goodness we did. Highly recommend that if you're thinking about eating here and want a table right by the creek to make reservations or you might be waiting awhile or even get seated further back from the creek. The views from anywhere though are amazing. The food was all really good and the staff were very friendly. After we had brunch we walked along the creek and the property is gorgeous. Highly recommend burning all that food off with a little stroll along the creek.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceAustin2PhoenixDined on 8/23/2014We celebrated our anniversary here. The service was great. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere is hard to beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly a wonderful mealSneffleBeanDined on 8/23/2014Wow! The positive reviews about L'Auberge were 100% correct. My boyfriend and I were seated for dinner right next to the creek and the dinner and service were excellent. This was a surprising find in the middle of uber touristy Sedona. We each had the 3 course dinner. I had the rabbit appetizer which was cooked to perfection and the lobster bisque soup (creamy, delicious, but could have used some more lobster). The venison was truly marvelous and the accompanying veggies were beautifully done. My boyfriend had the crab crepe and the filet which he loved. For dinner your choices are either the 3 course or 4 course (with dessert) options. Service was thoughtful and attentive. I highly recommend L'Auberge for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Beautiful SpotMizcouDined on 8/22/2014We stayed at L'Auberge Resort so had several meals here. The one we booked on Open Table was dinner for our 50th anniversary. Dining creekside is a lovely experience. Our waitress, Cheryl, was excellent. We had to choose between a 3 or 4 course dinner which we felt was limiting. That was our only negative. I had veal loin and my husband had a beef filet. Both were done to our specifications and delicious. Our breaksfasts and lunch there were very good. The Sunday brunch looked great but we did not want that much to eat at that time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDined on 8/22/2014First time visit. 50th anniversary. Was great. Will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not so goodJim7VIPDined on 8/21/2014Food was good. Service ok. Management gets a failing grade. Don't really like the 3 or 4 course only option thing. Why bother asking if "it's a special occasion," if that all you're really going to do. Birthday and anniversary - supposed to be on the special side - nothing from the restaurant and worse next to no response from "management" when it was brought to their attention - go figure. Can't really recommend this restaurant as a special occasion and/or destination restaurant. No dress code what so ever - anything goes - not sure that's appropriate for a restaurant that thinks of itself so highly.
- Isn't it romantic!isntitromanticDined on 8/20/2014We spent the night at L'auberge and I had made reservations ahead of our arrival. We received a reminder both cell and e mail We were seated at the creekside and the service atmosphere and ambiance were all impeccable. Although pricey I felt for a special occasion, as ours was, that it was just right. Attention to detail and orders were exactly as ordered with changes made to suit. The menu was unique and creative It was totally romantic an allowed us our time together in privacy. The creek nearby gave enough back ground silencing of any other noise- well there was not much noise anyway It was mid week and not too many diners We also had a charming breakfast there the next morningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousPlanetxoxoDined on 8/18/2014The pre fixe dinner was incredible and the service 5 starSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbianceTandDDined on 8/16/2014The ambiance of L'Auberge was fantastic. Very romantic outdoor dining next to the creek. Their wine list is also excellent. Our expecations for the food were quite high based on reviews and recommendations. The food was average - not excellent, but good.Special Features:
- IncomparableBey1Dined on 8/16/2014The stream, the trees, the breeze, the peace, the food, the service… My wife and I have traveled and dined at some of the finest restaurants and locations across the globe. While other places have some of these, L'Auberge is the only place with all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackyODined on 8/16/2014Phenomenal ambiance, peaceful with the sounds of Oak Creek right next to the table. A perfect experience and we all enjoyed the food.Special Features:
- NancyNancyDined on 8/14/2014My Husband and I just celebrated our 43rd Anniversary and went to L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek in Sedona Az and was just outstanding and over the top Everything. What a Beautiful and Romantic place. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L'Auberge was superbOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2014My husband and I had the 3 and 4 course meal, every single thing we tasted was absolutely delicious! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The truck is in the repeatsSkyPADined on 8/8/2014As always, the true test of a great restaurant is that when you return it is always as good as the first time. This establishment lives up to that. This is my first time dining outside. I would definitely say that during the winter months dining inside does give it a certain amount of elegance that is unsurpassed. Finding outside however gives you a significant amount of romance. This restaurant remains a great find and the premier restaurant for Sedona which will always remain high on my list during return visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BoomerVIPDined on 8/7/2014Wonderful food in a pastoral setting ruined by the holstered gun at the next table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rightfully among the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014We have been to many top-quality restaurants in different parts of the world. So we tend to know how the proper ambience and service should be, whether or not a special effort has been invested in securing the freshest ingredients, if there is use of pre-cooked techniques, etc.. We had also visited this restaurant twice in the past and years apart, and have dined both indoors and outdoors. The quality has always been excellent, and it has remained so over the years. When dining at L'Auberge, memories of the best Parisian restaurants come to mind. It is not just creativity, but that special respect to food, and the innate ability to turn it into masterpieces. The price matches the quality; the wine list is superb and equally expensive.Special Features:
- Simply AwesomeBobandVikiVIPDined on 8/5/2014This was one of the best dinners my wife and I have ever had....and we live in Chicago and have lived in Paris. The setting is incredible, the service spectacular and the food, very good. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- out door diningOutdoordinerDined on 8/3/2014I specifically chose this restaurant for the out door dining experience but the last two times I have been here the terrace was not set up. Unfortunate . While food good and staff pleasant there are other venues that can be visited and have that dining experience we are paying for.Special Features:
- Perfect Dinner by the CreekFailikaDined on 7/31/2014Wonderful food! Beautiful presentation, incredibly fresh and a feast for the eyes. Amazing service and I appreciated the attention to fine detail. Thank you.Special Features: