L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
301 L'Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lauberge.com/
- Phone: (928) 282-1661
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 10:30am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rochelle Daniel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Patio Room is a small private room, overlooking Oak Creek. It seats up to 12 guests in an intimate setting.
- Private Party Contact: David Crans 9282044353x
A word from L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
No visit to Sedona is complete until you've experienced the fragrant aromas and delectable flavors of the award-winning L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek. Offering the finest Mediterranean inspired American cuisine, the restaurant provides guests a sophisticated creekside dining experience either outdoors on the open air terrace, weather permitting, or indoors in our glass fronted dining room. Executive Chef Rochelle Daniel's menu features items and themes that change seasonally. Recipient of Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" for 19 consecutive years, Sedona's L'Auberge Restaurant boasts one of the largest and most refined selections of vintage wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek - Best Restaurants in Sedona ›
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
178 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (156)romantic (150)special occasion (148)scenic view (141)fit for foodies (107)notable wine list (69)great for brunch (39)neighborhood gem (39)great for lunch (36)good for groups (19)hot spot (17)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- AmazingTonyVIPDined on 10/4/2014What a great experience! Dinning by the creek was beautiful and the food was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousRDJTempeAZDined on 10/4/2014We enjoyed a wonderful anniversary dinner at L'Auberge, sitting creek-side. The three course meal offered a nice selection of standard fare, as well as the more "exotic." My husband ordered the lapin (rabbit), bisque soup (lobster), & the lamb. I ordered the Dungeness crab crepe, the bisque, & the venison. Everything was suberbly prepared& served at the proper temps ( my pet peeve is food that is not served hot enough). Our server was friendly, courteous, & helpful. The creek-side table was perfect - romantic & relaxing. We highly recommend L'Auberge to anyone seeking a really nice dining experience. Cost: $75 each for the three course meal. If you choose to have dessert, you will need to opt for the 4 course meal @ $95.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanizingLetluvruleDined on 10/4/2014We gazed in each other's eyes while being served like royalty, while the ambiance of the creek and Sedona sunset slowly engulfed is. A Sedona must for the romantics!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SedonadeeDined on 10/4/2014We sat outside for lunch by a creekside table on a beautiful day. The grounds are exquisite and relaxingwith the flowing creeka nd ducks and mallards .I wish we had more time to just sit by the creek , relax and talk with our friends.The food was good,service as very good.But,The steak sandwich was difficult to eat having chunks of tough steak and a non flavorful roll.Patrami sandwich was tasty but very greasy. The Bartender recommeded Sangria as a perfect sweet light day drink.Great recommendation!The ambiance is the main reason i would go back and/or recommend this restaraunt to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Outdoor Areacmb1229VIPDined on 10/4/2014We had brunch here during our visit to Sedona. The outdoor area is beautiful and overlooks a peaceful stream with ducks and lots of trees. Food was good - I had the 'frittata' with Spanish chorizo, but much preferred my husband's omelette with ricotta and prosciutto. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to others!Special Features:
- YogaKateDined on 10/3/2014The ambiance and the service are spectacular! We dined right on the beautiful creek. This is a very special place. The food is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Excellent experience all around. We had mentioned that it was our anniversary and the staff went above and beyond with a few special touches. Memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sedona's bestCenterCityDebVIPDined on 10/2/2014My husband and I had a beautiful table on the creek, it was chilly so they had the heaters to warm us and offered us blankets too. The food was delicious, inventive and had great presentations. It is a set menu for $75.00 per person but well worth it. The portions were not skimpy either which sometimes happens with a set menu. If you are in Sedona, it's a must.Special Features:
- Awesome!fourmoreyearsDined on 10/2/2014Been there several times and always amazed at how beautiful the place is. It was our anniversary and we were greeted with a congratulatory glass of champaigne by our waiter. Our gluten free requests were accomodated with the utmost respect...the food as always was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening!KarenDined on 10/2/2014Beautiful setting! Excellent service! Very nice spot for a special occasion dinner.Special Features:
- 3rd time is the charmSteveFDined on 10/1/2014This is our 3rd annual trip to Sedona and ending the trip with a dinner at L'Auberge, The first time was very good (marred only by an overly pushy waiter) and the last two times have been fabulous. The creekside ambiance at sunset is unbeatable, the service is delightfful and the food and wine are 4 stars!Special Features:
- A Sedona Must for FoodiesSteveBDined on 9/30/2014The L'Auberge restaurant reflects the upscale resort that it is a part of. Most of the white linen covered tables are situated beside the flowing creek. Each table had a candle and a flower. This makes for romantic and relaxing ambiance. My girlfriend and I agreed that this was one of the most romantic restaurants that we have visited. Each table had a heater to ward off the evening chill. The dinner was paced slow as to take full advantage of ambiance. The menu is price fixed at $75 for 3 courses or $90 for 4 courses. For someone who appreciates good food and ambiance and is not afraid to pay for it - this restaurant is a must. Our evening at the L'Auberge restaurant was truly a memorable experience.Special Features:
- WonderfulFergieDined on 9/29/2014Fantastic experience. Eat on platforms next to Oak Creek gourmet food world class xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely spot to enjoy LunchoutandaboutDined on 9/29/2014My Husband and I enjoyed Lunch by the creek at this wonderful restaurant. The food was excellent the wine list was perfect and the service was Top notch. The menu is pricey, but we knew that it would be. We wanted a special experience while visiting Sedona and we were not disappointed.Special Features:
- EnchantingLerwinDined on 9/28/2014My sister and mother and I had a very special dinner on our last night in Sedona. L'Auberge did not disappoint in any way. The food was delicious and all three of us left very satisfied with our choices. The filet was probably the best I have ever had...and I have eaten in my fair share of high-end restaurants. The only negative was the temperature had dropped and we were all a bit cool due to lack of heaters. We managed to have enough wine to solve that problem for too long:) I highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/27/2014Hands down best place in Sedona. Food is well executed. Albeit small portions. But that's Ok because they are full of flavor. Wine list has many verticals and while the prices are steep. The selection is grand. I have eaten her 5 times in the last year and a half. Will continue to return.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/27/2014Service was excellent and they accommodated all special requests. Plating was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningDiva2Dined on 9/27/2014Our first visit to L'Auberge was delightful. Food was excellent, service was outstanding, and the view to die for. We were unable to eat creekside due to intermittent rain. But the view from the windows up above was lovely and the sound of the creek so relaxing. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- What a gem~!MickieXDined on 9/25/2014I surprised my best friend with dinner at this incredible restaurant~!! It was almost magical~!! Everything was perfect -- scenery, staff and oh that food~!!!Special Features:
- An Amazing Spot...JoJoBeanDined on 9/25/2014This is a perfect spot for any sort of celebration, or just a wonderful meal in a spectacular setting. We had lunch at a table directly on the stream--Ducks and all. Reserve in advance and ask for a Tier 1 table outside directly on the stream. It's amazing and stunning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing anniversary dinner.MarisllDined on 9/23/2014Sitting creek side, with the burbling water just out of reach and trees all around, nursing a rich red wine from the prodigious list, our lamb and venison main course topped of our 47th and finest wedding anniversary experience. What a delight!Special Features:
- Best Brunch in YearsDrtfoodieDined on 9/21/2014My brother and sister and our spouses meet annually in Sedona to catch up and enjoy all the Sedona ambiance. L'Auberge has become a "must-do" when we're here, mostly for lunch, because we love the food and the creekside dining at midday. However, this was our first L'Auberge Sunday Brunch, and we were blown away. It was fabulous! Can't begin to describe all the delicious and creative items offered, but you'd better save up your calories and bring a voracious appetite. All is beautifully displayed and everything is as delicious as it looks. There are the standard brunch offerings of course, but the most wonderful are the many special items that you never see for brunch. All were absolutely delicious, none disappointed. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchBimmerboyDined on 9/21/2014When we made reservations for Sunday breakfast we weren't aware that it was an 'old fashioned' brunch buffet. Amazing selections and all were made to perfection. At $54 per person, it's not cheap but the setting is spectacular and service was great. Recommended for special occasions or that special meal you've been putting off.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Great place, most romantic place I have ever been. My wife and I both Loved it!!!!! The duck was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- on the creekkimboDined on 9/18/2014This is a very pleasant setting and just about all of the tables have good locations. The food was all excellent and creative. Wine list is extensive but the online list is not up to date. Waiter seemed knowledgeable about wines but suggested a Cabernet we didn't love. He knew every detail of the foods. We would recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Enchanted EverningLivetoEatDined on 9/15/2014The ambience here is fantastic. We were celebrating our 14th anniversary with another couple and were seated right at the creek's edge--it was beautiful. The service was spot on and our waitress (unfortunately I can't remember her name) was extremely knowledgeable about each dish and was able to describe all in detail. I had the four course dinner. The foie gras dish was to die for and I've never had such an interesting scallop preparation. The wine list is extensive and the food was wonderful. I highly recommend this place especially for a romantic evening.Special Features:
- A Treat for the SoulCC60VIPDined on 9/15/2014A beautiful location along Oak Creek. Knowledgeable service from wait staff. Ambitious offerings for lunch though at a price. Some combinations are a little odd. Dessert choices are terrific. This is a not to be missed lunch spot in Sedona and a true respite from the ordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ultimate romanceArubabumDined on 9/13/2014The only reason we did not rate this higher is they ask u to close out your bar bill before you dine and then we had to carry our own drinks and bottle to the table. I find that to be inappropriate for a fine dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a 4 stargardenloverVIPDined on 9/12/2014The food was good NOT great...expected more from a 4 star restaurant! Portions were on the smaller side and selection for appetizers were limited. The scallops were gritty, the creme brulee wasn't quite set. Took forever to get the desserts and the check. The view was the BEST part of dinner!!!Special Features:
- EnchantingWinendineDined on 9/12/2014The setting was beautiful with oak creek gurgling nearby. The service was impeccable. The menu is either three or four courses. Three course included appetizer, soup or salad and entree. The crab crepe was outstanding. My husband had a rabbit appetizer and duck as the entree. The next time we are in Sedona we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding RestaurantsierravistaDined on 9/12/2014Outstanding ambiance, service and food. One cannot imagine a more scenic restaurant with excellent service. We had a table next to Oak Creek and the view was spectacular along with the service. When we were finished with the meal, our taxi still had not shown up after thirty minutes. The hotel/restaurant provided free shuttle service back to our room. Excellent service way beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The dinner is expensive, but you get much more than you are paying for...excellent food repared to perfection, along with service that is hard to find in this day and age.Special Features:
- Wonderful!PhillygirlDined on 9/10/2014We ate here for our anniversary and when we were seated we were brought 2 complimentary glasses of champagne in honor of our special day before we even ordered. The food was amazing - especially the filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection - we were sad to take the last bite! The servers were attentive without being annoying or interrupting our conversation. And, dining beside the creek was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Sedona MasterpieceSalimAlamaVIPDined on 9/7/2014L'Auberge provided us with a memorable evening sitting along the rushing creek. Our server Joel guided us throughout the evening - he is a treasure! We began with the rabbit and carpaccio - both perfection. The salmon musse was texturally and taste wise a delight. Our main courses were the filet and the lamb, both prepared and presented wonderfully. We ended by sharing the Pavlova - a dream. Joel brought us glasses of champaign to celebrate our 27th anniversary. All of this while enjoying the flow of water on the creek and the moonlight throughout the trees - truly memorable! Salim & MontySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charmingdudeDined on 9/7/2014Love the remodel. Same great food. Creek side is spectacular. It is expensive but worth the money. The entire food staff was friendly and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creek view diningLovenlifeDined on 9/6/2014A little hard to find, and it started out rocky, very secluded for a restaurant, but once you found the restaurant we were greeted warmly. Our waiter was great, just the right amount of tending without being intrusive, plus he had a great sense of humor which was very much needed. His recommendation were very good on the price fixed menu, you can either order 3 or 4 courses. The food was good, but not the star of this restaurant. The lovely view and sound of the creek was the star! I would recommend this lovely place to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Creekside SettingbarbmacDined on 9/6/2014My husband and I had lunch here on a beautiful Saturday afternoon while staying in Sedona. The patio of the restaurant is set on the side of Oak Creek. It is absolutely beautiful to sit under one of the umbrelled tables that are just above the creek that flows by. The lunch menu is expensive but more reasonably priced than what is offered for dinner. Burgers and sandwiches are the most prevalent items on the menu. We had the burger and fries and were pleased it was cooked to our specifications. Fries are seasoned and enjoyable. We had a dessert that seemed overpriced for what we got. But keep in mind at this restaurant the setting is the star, not the food!Special Features:
- romantic settingjerseybeanDined on 9/4/2014Our 49th wedding anniversary. A perfect spot for a memorable evening and meal. Great service.Special Features:
- FantastictmegowanDined on 9/4/2014Our server, Tanya, was fantastic. Very professional and attentive. The food was also fantastic and the deserts were to die for. I would Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely breathtakingSammyToo1Dined on 8/31/2014We try and eat here every year when we visit as it's always a wonderful, delicious experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRUNCH AT L'AUBERGEGENEDined on 8/31/2014THE AMBIANCE IS THE BEST. I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THE BRUNCH MENU HAD NOT CHANGED FROM MY LAST VISIT THERE. THE SALADS AND DESERTS ARE WEAK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.