L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
301 L'Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lauberge.com/
- Phone: (928) 282-1661
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 10:30am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rochelle Daniel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Patio Room is a small private room, overlooking Oak Creek. It seats up to 12 guests in an intimate setting.
- Private Party Contact: David Crans 9282044353x
A word from L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
No visit to Sedona is complete until you've experienced the fragrant aromas and delectable flavors of the award-winning L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek. Offering the finest Mediterranean inspired American cuisine, the restaurant provides guests a sophisticated creekside dining experience either outdoors on the open air terrace, weather permitting, or indoors in our glass fronted dining room. Executive Chef Rochelle Daniel's menu features items and themes that change seasonally. Recipient of Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" for 19 consecutive years, Sedona's L'Auberge Restaurant boasts one of the largest and most refined selections of vintage wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek - Best Restaurants in Sedona ›
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (155)romantic (150)special occasion (148)scenic view (140)fit for foodies (107)notable wine list (68)neighborhood gem (40)great for brunch (39)great for lunch (37)good for groups (20)hot spot (17)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- Sedona FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/21/2014The menu is a masterpiece, the wait staff very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. Our evening was lovely throughout dinner until dessert when 2 tables away a young couple arrived with infant twins in a huge stroller. The twins were not happy and quickly let those in proximity know they were not happy. This is not a restaurant that is conducive to babies at 9P on a Saturday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at L'AubergeGlennDined on 11/21/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday at L'Auberge. Seated promptly, service was great, food was tremendous, ambiance perfect. They were out of the first wine I ordered but that was the only flaw.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the area by farBennyCPADined on 11/13/2014Dining Creekside was a great setting and use of table side propane heaters made it very comfortable even outside at night in November. The service was superb, wine list remarkable and food excellent. By far the best fine dining experience in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss while in SedonaRonDVIPDined on 11/13/2014One of the most romantic and spectacular settings you will find anywhere. Definitely worth the price in Sedona. Quality of the food was very solid, although my filet mignon was nothing more than average in both size and quality... ordered medium rare but delivered medium well. (but the bernaise sauce was outstanding). Limited wine selection by the glass for a restaurant of this caliber, but managed to find a good one. Outstanding service from start to finish... the parking valet wouldn't even accept a tip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nature's amazing setting and food to match itPvblueVIPDined on 11/11/2014The lovely creek, rustling trees, aroma of wood fires are spectacular, and the food and service are a perfect match. The flavors and presentation are skillful, delicious, impressive, we were so fortunate to have picked this place for our 25th anniversary! Our dishes: dungenness crab crepe, goat creme salad (amazing!!) sunchoke soup (those sweet morsels of lobster!!), red snapper, perfect creme brulee...and a bottle of Amaronne...A memorable night!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So lovely!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/8/2014We were pleasantly surprised by how serene and lovely the patio dining is. Feels very intimate and private and not at all noisy. The food was amazing. The service was very good and the pace of the meal was perfect.Special Features:
- SereneOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/7/2014Beautiful location right next to a lovely stream under cottonwoods and sycamore trees that were turning autumn colors.. Impeccable service, very attentative waiter, great food!Special Features:
- As Breathtaking as All SedonaeyedocmikeDined on 11/6/2014A tremendous splurge right at The Oak Creek of Sedona. Finding it at 'The Y' may be a bit challenging at first, but worth any effort. Fine, romantic ding at its best. AND, the wives LOVED IT! So, what's not to like? If it's a budget evening, pass this one, but for that special occasion (like just existing in Sedona!), please go here. Service & friendliness sincere. 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulJudieDined on 11/5/2014The setting was breathtaking beside that sparkling stream...the food and wine amazing...the service was great!Special Features:
- Perfect for special occasionJudyDined on 11/2/2014It was my 70th birthday and this was the perfect treat The food and ambiance couldn't be better The bisque was especially deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousKojakDined on 11/1/2014We wanted a nice quiet place to celebrate day 1 of me stopping smoking. My wife choose Tier 1 seating right next to the creek and we had a wonderful, delicious, 3 course meal. My steak was like butter and my wife says her Duck was excellent. It was a bit cool by the water but there were plenty of heaters so we were both very comfortable. Our service was impeccable. Everything was cleared off right away. This is an excellent outing for any occasion but so very romantic. A must if you are staying in Sedona.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is BLISS!gmfoodieDined on 11/1/2014Sedona is a beautiful destination place where I always enjoy bringing my out-of- town guests. Within this gorgeous place is another destination worthy of any occasion. My guests always gasp when they see how beautiful it is particularly out on the terrace. The way the sun filters through the trees and the creek provides background sound it is bliss. Just when you think you have arrived in heaven the food enhances all the senses. It never fails to delight. Add a glass of wine from the great choices provided and you'll never want to leave!!! Service is excellent and they never rush you out. Be sure you take photos so you and your guests can always bring themselves back to this wonderful and memorable gem. Don't wait for guests!Special Features:
- Great eveningAnneVIPDined on 10/30/2014Great food, great service, great venue (sitting next to the creek!), a great evening overall.Special Features:
- Disappointed and expensiveLindaDined on 10/29/2014Food was disappointing. Chef tried too hard and the flavors just did not work. The setting was lovely, the service excellent but overall, merely pretentious and overpriced.Special Features:
- L'Auberge11Dutch11Dined on 10/26/2014L'Auberge Champaigne Brunch is simply amazing and worth every penny. The food is top notch and the view is unbeatable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited menoOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014Please was awesome. However, due to a large wedding the menu was price fixed and very limited. I wish I knew this when I set up reservation. I would have made it for another time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulsavadogDined on 10/25/2014Chose this restaurant because I thought it was related to the one in Napa and have had excellent experiences there. Although not related the food was as good, the service was as good, the ambiance creek side was better! Sedona is beautiful and L'Auberge made the experience even more wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2014A beautiful outdoor setting by a scenic creek and FANTASTIC food! What more could anyone want?? A++++++Special Features:
- AwesomegastromanVIPDined on 10/22/2014One of the best dining experiences ever. Ask for a table beside the creek. Food was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- incrediblesyninlvDined on 10/20/2014This is a must if visiting Sedona. Incredibly smart, amazing, well thought out food. The service was superb and staff was extremely knowledgeable. Ambiance of being on the river is just a added bonus to dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Real TreatMomOnTheGoDined on 10/19/2014Pricey but worth it. I took another reviewers advice and asked for a table by the stream. We had the perfect setting and a heater nearby so you weren't cold in the cooler Sedona evenings.Special Features:
- Get a table by the creekNYfoodieDined on 10/19/2014Simply amazing. A steep price for brunch, but you won't need to eat for the rest of the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet sanctuaryRedRockOasisVIPDined on 10/19/2014After seeing red everywhere, sitting by the creek shaded by leafy trees are a welcomed visual break. The setting is absolutely serene - with the sound of the babbling creek and an occasional quack from the resident ducks, it is a nice relaxing way to have Sunday brunch. The service is absolutely fantastic - with your beverage glass never sitting empty for more than a few minutes. The brunch selection is more of less standard for a higher end brunch, but everything is tasty - from the raw bar to the cooked foods. Homemade sausage and maple-cured bacon is a must for those who love breakfast meats. Price for the brunch is a bit high but given the atmosphere and go-at-your-own-pace dining, well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014I spent the morning of my 40th birthday at your restaurant and it was a lovely way to start the day! Lovely champagne brunch and thankfully the rain stopped in time for us to sit outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely BrunchSophieCocoDined on 10/19/2014We had another fabulous champagne brunch! It had rained the night before so we ate on the verandah, we have a second home in Sedona and try to visit this restaurant for Brunch each time we are here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely dinner on the creek.WMeeVIPDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I booked an early table on the creek to see the water and the birds - not a good day for birds but still beautiful. We both had three courses. I had wine with mine. My only complaint was that the first course of Hudson Valley Foie was miniscule (actually a moose). The server said it was a new preparation. She credited the wine and tea we had with desert. (She said the credit was also because we were celebrating a deferred anniversary.) For second courses my wife had lamb loin and I had venison. Both perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- Dinner at l'aubergeDcljDined on 10/16/2014We had an excellent meal in a great environment. Creek side at L'Auberge in October was perfect. Food outstanding as well as the service. Pricey, but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best fine dining in SedonaoptikVIPDined on 10/16/2014L'Auberge is the best restaurant in Sedona for people who appreciate fine dining. The creek side dining is unique, the food is superb, the service is the way it should be in an upscale restaurant. If I had to come up with a mild critique that would be the desert; they were "only" very good (not outstanding, like everything else).Special Features:
- Terrific dining beautiful settingKMarkDined on 10/15/2014Wonderful setting; very professional staff; delicious food - well presented and well prepared. Great place for our special anniversary dinner. Despite running late the staff went out of their way to be accommodating. Carpaccio was a work of art with plenty of wonderful taste surprises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2014Lovely meal in a spectacular setting. Excellent service - they remembered and graciously celebrated my wife's birthday with a special dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningIntegrity36Dined on 10/13/2014We were seated right away within sound of the nearby stream and presented with the extensive wine list. We opted for the three course dinner and were soon served the first course, we both had the crab crepes. The second course was a salad and the third course for me was a salmon. The service was very attentive and efficient. The evening was cool, but the heat lamps were adequate and we were very comfortable. The food and its presentation were excellent. We had a surprise as we departed when our car was brought out and we attempted to give a tip. We were told that parking accommodations were included and they would accept no tip. If we are ever in the area, we will return for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner on Oak Creek!JAMaudeVIPDined on 10/12/2014Dinner at L'Auberge was one of the highlights of our long weekend in Sedona. A very unique and wonderful dining experience to eat under the stars on the banks of a rustling creek--with a fit for foodies meal! Recommend the goat cheese (fun presentation), bacon wrapped rabbit, sunchoke bisque, venison--everything was delicious!Special Features:
- Great views + amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2014Was planning a trip to Sedona, so decided to plan a nice dinner to wrap up the weekend. The views were amazing, I'd recommend getting maybe an earlier reservation and just taking your time to enjoy the scenery and enjoy the food/drinks. The only complaint, if it can even really be categorized as a complaint, the lobster bisque was nothing stunning. The crab crepe, however, was amazing. Service was prompt and extremely knowledgeable in their recommendations and their wine selection. In retrospect, the price point really isn't anything too outrageous. It was a great way to wrap up a fun weekend in Sedona.Special Features:
- Very Special Dining ExperienceedhcaDined on 10/11/2014This restaurant is situated on Oak Creek and our outdoor dining experience was beautiful, relaxing, and very special. The menu was interesting and ingredients were fresh and combined in exciting ways. The food was amazing and plated beautifully. Our server, Marla, provided outstanding service and was very knowledgable about every aspect of the restaurant, menu, and wine list. Everyone near Sedona area should give this gem a try -- you will not want to miss this experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic settingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014We recommend a table by the creek. Great romantic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a treatGingerBernDined on 10/10/2014We originally had reservation for dinner but had to change to lunch. Our last day in Sedona and what treat. Everything was perfect from the creek side table with the ducks to the food and service . The setting was superb as was the weather. We couldn't have wished for more to end our stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pristine ambiencemkodeDined on 10/10/2014You will feel like you've entered another realm of dining in nature. Top it off with the most find French food specialties and you've been transported to the French countryside...don't leave Sedona without visiting L'Auberge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fine dining experience.TomSmithVIPDined on 10/8/2014We went to L'Auberge expecting a fine dining experience, but it was more like eating in a hotel restaurant. I was a little surprised that we completed a three course meal with wine door to door in just under one hour. We felt we were rushed to enjoy a fine meal in such a short amount of time. Food was good, but not outstanding. Certainly not a fine dining experience.
- A real findBruceADined on 10/8/2014I was expecting a great experience but was pleasantly surprised how good the service was, thank you Marlo!! The food was terrific, the scenery was great, although it rained a bit so we didn't go outside to sit, but will when we go back. My girlfriend had the crab crepes appetizer and it was wonderful. I had the aged beef carpaccio, which was very well done. The for the main my girlfriend had the duck, which was to die for and I the venison. Apparently the venison is their signature dish and it well should be. I highly recommend going to this restaurant if you want an extremely well crafted meal. It will be a little pricey to some, but well worth the investment. After all, you are in Sedona, Phoenix's playground!Special Features:
- Charming experienceAirPairDined on 10/6/2014We dined on 10/06/2014 at 7pm. Lovely setting creek side with a server who was very attentive, yet unobtrusive. Food arrived in a timely matter and the presentation was outstanding. Every course was a delight and never again will I look at mashed potatoes the same! We enjoyed the experience, and yes, it was not dinner out, but an experience and wouldn't hesitate to repeat during our next visit to Sedona.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.