L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
301 L'Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lauberge.com/
- Phone: 9282821661x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 10:30am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rochelle Daniel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Patio Room is a small private room, overlooking Oak Creek. It seats up to 12 guests in an intimate setting.
- Private Party Contact: David Crans 9282044353x
A word from L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
No visit to Sedona is complete until you've experienced the fragrant aromas and delectable flavors of the award-winning L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek. Offering the finest Mediterranean inspired American cuisine, the restaurant provides guests a sophisticated creekside dining experience either outdoors on the open air terrace, weather permitting, or indoors in our glass fronted dining room. Executive Chef Rochelle Daniel's menu features items and themes that change seasonally. Recipient of Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" for 19 consecutive years, Sedona's L'Auberge Restaurant boasts one of the largest and most refined selections of vintage wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek - Best Restaurants in Sedona ›
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since April 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelQuiet
scenic view (139)great for outdoor dining (137)romantic (134)special occasion (118)fit for foodies (73)notable wine list (50)great for brunch (38)great for lunch (32)neighborhood gem (15)good for groups (8)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The ambiance of L'Auberge was fantastic. Very romantic outdoor dining next to the creek. Their wine list is also excellent. Our expecations for the food were quite high based on reviews and recommendations. The food was average - not excellent, but good.Special Features:
- JackyODined on 8/16/2014Phenomenal ambiance, peaceful with the sounds of Oak Creek right next to the table. A perfect experience and we all enjoyed the food.Special Features:
- NancyNancyDined on 8/14/2014My Husband and I just celebrated our 43rd Anniversary and went to L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek in Sedona Az and was just outstanding and over the top Everything. What a Beautiful and Romantic place. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L'Auberge was superbOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014My husband and I had the 3 and 4 course meal, every single thing we tasted was absolutely delicious! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The truck is in the repeatsSkyPADined on 8/8/2014As always, the true test of a great restaurant is that when you return it is always as good as the first time. This establishment lives up to that. This is my first time dining outside. I would definitely say that during the winter months dining inside does give it a certain amount of elegance that is unsurpassed. Finding outside however gives you a significant amount of romance. This restaurant remains a great find and the premier restaurant for Sedona which will always remain high on my list during return visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BoomerDined on 8/7/2014Wonderful food in a pastoral setting ruined by the holstered gun at the next table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rightfully among the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014We have been to many top-quality restaurants in different parts of the world. So we tend to know how the proper ambience and service should be, whether or not a special effort has been invested in securing the freshest ingredients, if there is use of pre-cooked techniques, etc.. We had also visited this restaurant twice in the past and years apart, and have dined both indoors and outdoors. The quality has always been excellent, and it has remained so over the years. When dining at L'Auberge, memories of the best Parisian restaurants come to mind. It is not just creativity, but that special respect to food, and the innate ability to turn it into masterpieces. The price matches the quality; the wine list is superb and equally expensive.Special Features:
- Simply AwesomeBobandVikiDined on 8/5/2014This was one of the best dinners my wife and I have ever had....and we live in Chicago and have lived in Paris. The setting is incredible, the service spectacular and the food, very good. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- out door diningOutdoordinerDined on 8/3/2014I specifically chose this restaurant for the out door dining experience but the last two times I have been here the terrace was not set up. Unfortunate . While food good and staff pleasant there are other venues that can be visited and have that dining experience we are paying for.Special Features:
- Perfect Dinner by the CreekFailikaDined on 7/31/2014Wonderful food! Beautiful presentation, incredibly fresh and a feast for the eyes. Amazing service and I appreciated the attention to fine detail. Thank you.Special Features:
- Delightful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Shared a wonderful dinner with my "Great Guy" and was very impressed with the service, food quality and atmosphere. very romantic and well worth the price. The price fix three course dinner makes fine dining very affordable. Great job!!Special Features:
- AmazingMeyer5541Dined on 7/26/2014This restaurant simply knows how to do dining. Amazing food and service along with scenic river view. Only downside was a few bugsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectMssybrittyDined on 7/25/2014Perfect night, great food and ambience. Always love coming here. Romantic and funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDateDinnerDateDined on 7/16/2014Beautiful location on the Oak Creek. The food is good - not exceptional as it has been in years past.Special Features:
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014Beautiful setting . Menu not too extensive. Good ambienceSpecial Features:
- Gourmet at its best!TucsonguyDined on 7/6/2014The location is very beautiful. We had a window table which had a great view of Oak Creek. The wait staff was outstanding, especially Joel our head waiter. The food was prepared perfectly and the presentation was beautiful. This is a first class destination for people looking for that over all great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine diningluv2dineDined on 7/5/2014Special occasion or not. .. one of my all time favorites! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shmartelDined on 7/5/2014Great romantic spot. A foodie must. Knowledgeable staff, great romantic dining. A cocktail or dinner by the creek is a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencesedonalocalDined on 7/5/2014This resort/restaurant in uptown Sedona is nestled amongst the cottonwoods and pines along Oak Creek. If you are able to get a table outside near the creek you've landed a great location for dining. But any table outside has spectacular views and ambiance. We are locals that appreciate a fine dining experience on occasion and L'Auberge fits the bill. Although pricey, we think the overall experience makes it worthwhile. Most people crave dining experiences where they can see the red rocks. This is a great alternative to that and one of the few places, if not the only one, where you can experience good food, good service and dining along Oak Creek.Special Features:
- AmazingTheLovesDined on 7/4/2014Joel was a star- as good as the delicious food. Creekside dining was fun until the rain and the mad scramble inside which actually made it more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L'Auberge an Oak Creek CharmerPJsPicksDined on 7/3/2014Rustic, serene setting on babbling Oak Creek has all the magic in place to enjoy an excellent food menu to match the moment. Dinner items proved to be unusual, yet tastefully satisfying. Our choices were the veal and filet. Each was an artist's rendition of the perfect meal on a plate. Sides included the parsnip lobster bisque and the crab with blue cheese on bib lettuce, incredibly rich and filling. While we were quite content with all the dishes, we had to try the Crème Brule...to go! Well done L'Auberge, we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulfoodLoverDined on 7/3/2014The creek-side dining is truly an experience. We came for brunch, and it was surprisingly kid-friendly (good menu options, watching the ducks in the creek was great entertainment). The eggs benedict was fantastic, with a creamy, rich hollandaise.Special Features:
- Amazing setting and foodWSGRunnerDined on 7/1/2014Creek side dining in Sedona doesn't get any better then this. The dinner menu was only a choice of a 3 or 4 course meal, so be aware of that. I didn't know that in advanced. That being said, it was worth every penny. The food was prepared and presented beautifully. I'd definitely dine there again the next time I'm in Sedona.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!foodluvrDined on 6/29/2014We celebrated an anniversary and were really impressed with the ambience, the wait staff, and mostly the dinner! We had the 4 course meal, and every portion was excellently prepared and presented- and of course they all tasted fantastic! Our waiter was extremely helpful in recommending wine and food choices. I would highly recommend this to anyone that would like to have an excellent dinner experience, albeit on the pricier side, but worth it and memorable.Special Features:
- YyyyDined on 6/28/2014Amazing food, great location, great service. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a special ocasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L'Auberge Dining ExperienceAnniversary2014Dined on 6/27/2014My husband and I ate at L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek for our 17th wedding anniversary. The setting was peaceful and romantic with the sound of the creek to accompany our meal. The soup was creamy and smooth. Fresh greens and a delicious dressing paired well with the salad. My husband and I both enjoyed our dinner entrees. The service was fantastic. It was an amazing experience and the perfect setting for our anniversary.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014Everything about L'Auberge is perfect---except the wine list. It is hugely overpriced, with every wine at least triple the retail price, and often more. Adding some good wines at affordable prices would be a kind thing to do.Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencecormDined on 6/25/2014Great atmosphere and great food. The waitress was a delight. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th Wedding AnniversaryAvokingDined on 6/24/2014We couldn't have found a better place to celebrate our 2th wedding anniversary. We called ahead about seating and we're told we could get a creekside table if we just waited for one to open up after our arrival. That gave us a little time to explore the grounds. Michael our waiter was a level 2 Som and really helped us through our choices. It was fun sharing wine knowledge with him and their amazing wine list. Starters and desert was fabulous. Spices on our meat entries we're not exactly to our liking. NOTE - This was our most expensive restaurant meal ever, but hey, a 25th wedding anniversary doesn't come around too often!Special Features:
- Great ambience!bonappetitDined on 6/24/2014Most dining was outdoors by the river that rippled softly in the background. Our table was right next to the creek and the scenery was delightful. The food was amazing, with so many wonderful choices. I tried a dessert that was light and melted in my mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tranquil BreakfastEnglishMikeDined on 6/24/2014While trying to impress the wife on a brief trip to Sedona, I heard from a number of people that this was a romantic spot and so we elected to have breakfast here on our last day. The place didn't disappoint and sitting by the babbling stream having breakfast was a serene relaxing experience. Food was great but how hard can it be to make breakfast. People were wonderful.Special Features:
- Great foodMimiandKyleDined on 6/22/2014We absolutely loved this place! It was a recommended to us and so we reserved a table. The food was out of this world and the service was impeccable. The ambiance was out of this world. We were right next to the creek that had ducks swimming around. We loved it. We would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Magical!MeljoyDined on 6/21/2014We had an amazing lunch here on a Saturday! The location is breathtaking and makes you forget that you are sitting in the middle of Arizona. The babbling brook and abundant trees provide the perfect backdrop for a romantic brunch, lunch or dinner. Aside from the restaurant, the property of the hotel is great for an afternoon stroll. We will definitely go back there again, and perhaps even stay at the hotel next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Had a wonderful dinner, love the atmosphere. Lighting and bubbling creek relaxing. Few misquote pests but not enough to ruin the ambience.Special Features:
- traveler2Dined on 6/20/2014Wonderful service in an awesome setting. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmsterdamDined on 6/20/2014It was very good and loved the ambience. Also very intimate and great for a dateSpecial Features:
- DisappointedNOLADined on 6/19/2014Service was average, atmosphere was great. We did not enjoy food. Small portions and peculiar flavors - $160 for two and we left hungry.Special Features:
- TucsonTerriDined on 6/18/2014The setting was so beautiful that I didn't want to talk. I just wanted to look around and take it all in. We sat on a deck that had a rushing creek on one side and a still creek with a waterfall on the other side. The 6:30 seating was perfect for photos during dusk and then lights in the trees after the sun set. The food was equally amazing. One of the best dining experiences I have ever had.Special Features:
- spectacular setting, great foodfrancineDined on 6/17/2014A truly Gorgeous spot to enjoy a delicious meal....prettiest spot to dine in SedonaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful setting; superior foodfoodloverDined on 6/15/2014The patio of the restaurant overlooks a stream and is beautiful. The menu is a three or four course prix fix menu. First courses (crab crepe, pasta, salads) were very good. My daughter liked her chicken entree. My duck was underdone to the point of being raw (and I like my food rare). I'd try the restaurant again if I happened to be in Sedona because it was good. But the food overall wasn't memorable.Special Features: