L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
301 L'Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lauberge.com/
- Phone: 9282821661x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 10:30am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rochelle Daniel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Patio Room is a small private room, overlooking Oak Creek. It seats up to 12 guests in an intimate setting.
- Private Party Contact: David Crans 9282044353x
A word from L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
No visit to Sedona is complete until you've experienced the fragrant aromas and delectable flavors of the award-winning L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek. Offering the finest Mediterranean inspired American cuisine, the restaurant provides guests a sophisticated creekside dining experience either outdoors on the open air terrace, weather permitting, or indoors in our glass fronted dining room. Executive Chef Rochelle Daniel's menu features items and themes that change seasonally. Recipient of Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" for 19 consecutive years, Sedona's L'Auberge Restaurant boasts one of the largest and most refined selections of vintage wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek - Best Restaurants in Sedona ›
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
155 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (138)great for outdoor dining (137)special occasion (131)scenic view (131)fit for foodies (85)notable wine list (58)great for brunch (35)great for lunch (31)neighborhood gem (27)hot spot (13)good for groups (12)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- Dinner at l'aubergeDcljDined on 10/16/2014We had an excellent meal in a great environment. Creek side at L'Auberge in October was perfect. Food outstanding as well as the service. Pricey, but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best fine dining in SedonaoptikVIPDined on 10/16/2014L'Auberge is the best restaurant in Sedona for people who appreciate fine dining. The creek side dining is unique, the food is superb, the service is the way it should be in an upscale restaurant. If I had to come up with a mild critique that would be the desert; they were "only" very good (not outstanding, like everything else).Special Features:
- Terrific dining beautiful settingKMarkDined on 10/15/2014Wonderful setting; very professional staff; delicious food - well presented and well prepared. Great place for our special anniversary dinner. Despite running late the staff went out of their way to be accommodating. Carpaccio was a work of art with plenty of wonderful taste surprises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2014Lovely meal in a spectacular setting. Excellent service - they remembered and graciously celebrated my wife's birthday with a special dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningIntegrity36Dined on 10/13/2014We were seated right away within sound of the nearby stream and presented with the extensive wine list. We opted for the three course dinner and were soon served the first course, we both had the crab crepes. The second course was a salad and the third course for me was a salmon. The service was very attentive and efficient. The evening was cool, but the heat lamps were adequate and we were very comfortable. The food and its presentation were excellent. We had a surprise as we departed when our car was brought out and we attempted to give a tip. We were told that parking accommodations were included and they would accept no tip. If we are ever in the area, we will return for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner on Oak Creek!JAMaudeVIPDined on 10/12/2014Dinner at L'Auberge was one of the highlights of our long weekend in Sedona. A very unique and wonderful dining experience to eat under the stars on the banks of a rustling creek--with a fit for foodies meal! Recommend the goat cheese (fun presentation), bacon wrapped rabbit, sunchoke bisque, venison--everything was delicious!Special Features:
- Very Special Dining ExperienceedhcaDined on 10/11/2014This restaurant is situated on Oak Creek and our outdoor dining experience was beautiful, relaxing, and very special. The menu was interesting and ingredients were fresh and combined in exciting ways. The food was amazing and plated beautifully. Our server, Marla, provided outstanding service and was very knowledgable about every aspect of the restaurant, menu, and wine list. Everyone near Sedona area should give this gem a try -- you will not want to miss this experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic settingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014We recommend a table by the creek. Great romantic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a treatGingerBernDined on 10/10/2014We originally had reservation for dinner but had to change to lunch. Our last day in Sedona and what treat. Everything was perfect from the creek side table with the ducks to the food and service . The setting was superb as was the weather. We couldn't have wished for more to end our stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pristine ambiencemkodeDined on 10/10/2014You will feel like you've entered another realm of dining in nature. Top it off with the most find French food specialties and you've been transported to the French countryside...don't leave Sedona without visiting L'Auberge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fine dining experience.TomSmithVIPDined on 10/8/2014We went to L'Auberge expecting a fine dining experience, but it was more like eating in a hotel restaurant. I was a little surprised that we completed a three course meal with wine door to door in just under one hour. We felt we were rushed to enjoy a fine meal in such a short amount of time. Food was good, but not outstanding. Certainly not a fine dining experience.
- A real findBruceADined on 10/8/2014I was expecting a great experience but was pleasantly surprised how good the service was, thank you Marlo!! The food was terrific, the scenery was great, although it rained a bit so we didn't go outside to sit, but will when we go back. My girlfriend had the crab crepes appetizer and it was wonderful. I had the aged beef carpaccio, which was very well done. The for the main my girlfriend had the duck, which was to die for and I the venison. Apparently the venison is their signature dish and it well should be. I highly recommend going to this restaurant if you want an extremely well crafted meal. It will be a little pricey to some, but well worth the investment. After all, you are in Sedona, Phoenix's playground!Special Features:
- Charming experienceAirPairDined on 10/6/2014We dined on 10/06/2014 at 7pm. Lovely setting creek side with a server who was very attentive, yet unobtrusive. Food arrived in a timely matter and the presentation was outstanding. Every course was a delight and never again will I look at mashed potatoes the same! We enjoyed the experience, and yes, it was not dinner out, but an experience and wouldn't hesitate to repeat during our next visit to Sedona.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingTonyVIPDined on 10/4/2014What a great experience! Dinning by the creek was beautiful and the food was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousRDJTempeAZDined on 10/4/2014We enjoyed a wonderful anniversary dinner at L'Auberge, sitting creek-side. The three course meal offered a nice selection of standard fare, as well as the more "exotic." My husband ordered the lapin (rabbit), bisque soup (lobster), & the lamb. I ordered the Dungeness crab crepe, the bisque, & the venison. Everything was suberbly prepared& served at the proper temps ( my pet peeve is food that is not served hot enough). Our server was friendly, courteous, & helpful. The creek-side table was perfect - romantic & relaxing. We highly recommend L'Auberge to anyone seeking a really nice dining experience. Cost: $75 each for the three course meal. If you choose to have dessert, you will need to opt for the 4 course meal @ $95.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanizingLetluvruleDined on 10/4/2014We gazed in each other's eyes while being served like royalty, while the ambiance of the creek and Sedona sunset slowly engulfed is. A Sedona must for the romantics!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SedonadeeDined on 10/4/2014We sat outside for lunch by a creekside table on a beautiful day. The grounds are exquisite and relaxingwith the flowing creeka nd ducks and mallards .I wish we had more time to just sit by the creek , relax and talk with our friends.The food was good,service as very good.But,The steak sandwich was difficult to eat having chunks of tough steak and a non flavorful roll.Patrami sandwich was tasty but very greasy. The Bartender recommeded Sangria as a perfect sweet light day drink.Great recommendation!The ambiance is the main reason i would go back and/or recommend this restaraunt to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YogaKateDined on 10/3/2014The ambiance and the service are spectacular! We dined right on the beautiful creek. This is a very special place. The food is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Excellent experience all around. We had mentioned that it was our anniversary and the staff went above and beyond with a few special touches. Memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sedona's bestCenterCityDebVIPDined on 10/2/2014My husband and I had a beautiful table on the creek, it was chilly so they had the heaters to warm us and offered us blankets too. The food was delicious, inventive and had great presentations. It is a set menu for $75.00 per person but well worth it. The portions were not skimpy either which sometimes happens with a set menu. If you are in Sedona, it's a must.Special Features:
- Awesome!fourmoreyearsDined on 10/2/2014Been there several times and always amazed at how beautiful the place is. It was our anniversary and we were greeted with a congratulatory glass of champaigne by our waiter. Our gluten free requests were accomodated with the utmost respect...the food as always was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening!KarenDined on 10/2/2014Beautiful setting! Excellent service! Very nice spot for a special occasion dinner.Special Features:
- 3rd time is the charmSteveFDined on 10/1/2014This is our 3rd annual trip to Sedona and ending the trip with a dinner at L'Auberge, The first time was very good (marred only by an overly pushy waiter) and the last two times have been fabulous. The creekside ambiance at sunset is unbeatable, the service is delightfful and the food and wine are 4 stars!Special Features:
- A Sedona Must for FoodiesSteveBDined on 9/30/2014The L'Auberge restaurant reflects the upscale resort that it is a part of. Most of the white linen covered tables are situated beside the flowing creek. Each table had a candle and a flower. This makes for romantic and relaxing ambiance. My girlfriend and I agreed that this was one of the most romantic restaurants that we have visited. Each table had a heater to ward off the evening chill. The dinner was paced slow as to take full advantage of ambiance. The menu is price fixed at $75 for 3 courses or $90 for 4 courses. For someone who appreciates good food and ambiance and is not afraid to pay for it - this restaurant is a must. Our evening at the L'Auberge restaurant was truly a memorable experience.Special Features:
- WonderfulFergieDined on 9/29/2014Fantastic experience. Eat on platforms next to Oak Creek gourmet food world class xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely spot to enjoy LunchoutandaboutDined on 9/29/2014My Husband and I enjoyed Lunch by the creek at this wonderful restaurant. The food was excellent the wine list was perfect and the service was Top notch. The menu is pricey, but we knew that it would be. We wanted a special experience while visiting Sedona and we were not disappointed.Special Features:
- EnchantingLerwinDined on 9/28/2014My sister and mother and I had a very special dinner on our last night in Sedona. L'Auberge did not disappoint in any way. The food was delicious and all three of us left very satisfied with our choices. The filet was probably the best I have ever had...and I have eaten in my fair share of high-end restaurants. The only negative was the temperature had dropped and we were all a bit cool due to lack of heaters. We managed to have enough wine to solve that problem for too long:) I highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/27/2014Hands down best place in Sedona. Food is well executed. Albeit small portions. But that's Ok because they are full of flavor. Wine list has many verticals and while the prices are steep. The selection is grand. I have eaten her 5 times in the last year and a half. Will continue to return.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/27/2014Service was excellent and they accommodated all special requests. Plating was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningDiva2Dined on 9/27/2014Our first visit to L'Auberge was delightful. Food was excellent, service was outstanding, and the view to die for. We were unable to eat creekside due to intermittent rain. But the view from the windows up above was lovely and the sound of the creek so relaxing. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- What a gem~!MickieXDined on 9/25/2014I surprised my best friend with dinner at this incredible restaurant~!! It was almost magical~!! Everything was perfect -- scenery, staff and oh that food~!!!Special Features:
- An Amazing Spot...JoJoBeanDined on 9/25/2014This is a perfect spot for any sort of celebration, or just a wonderful meal in a spectacular setting. We had lunch at a table directly on the stream--Ducks and all. Reserve in advance and ask for a Tier 1 table outside directly on the stream. It's amazing and stunning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing anniversary dinner.MarisllDined on 9/23/2014Sitting creek side, with the burbling water just out of reach and trees all around, nursing a rich red wine from the prodigious list, our lamb and venison main course topped of our 47th and finest wedding anniversary experience. What a delight!Special Features:
- Best Brunch in YearsDrtfoodieDined on 9/21/2014My brother and sister and our spouses meet annually in Sedona to catch up and enjoy all the Sedona ambiance. L'Auberge has become a "must-do" when we're here, mostly for lunch, because we love the food and the creekside dining at midday. However, this was our first L'Auberge Sunday Brunch, and we were blown away. It was fabulous! Can't begin to describe all the delicious and creative items offered, but you'd better save up your calories and bring a voracious appetite. All is beautifully displayed and everything is as delicious as it looks. There are the standard brunch offerings of course, but the most wonderful are the many special items that you never see for brunch. All were absolutely delicious, none disappointed. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchBimmerboyDined on 9/21/2014When we made reservations for Sunday breakfast we weren't aware that it was an 'old fashioned' brunch buffet. Amazing selections and all were made to perfection. At $54 per person, it's not cheap but the setting is spectacular and service was great. Recommended for special occasions or that special meal you've been putting off.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Great place, most romantic place I have ever been. My wife and I both Loved it!!!!! The duck was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- on the creekkimboDined on 9/18/2014This is a very pleasant setting and just about all of the tables have good locations. The food was all excellent and creative. Wine list is extensive but the online list is not up to date. Waiter seemed knowledgeable about wines but suggested a Cabernet we didn't love. He knew every detail of the foods. We would recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Enchanted EverningLivetoEatDined on 9/15/2014The ambience here is fantastic. We were celebrating our 14th anniversary with another couple and were seated right at the creek's edge--it was beautiful. The service was spot on and our waitress (unfortunately I can't remember her name) was extremely knowledgeable about each dish and was able to describe all in detail. I had the four course dinner. The foie gras dish was to die for and I've never had such an interesting scallop preparation. The wine list is extensive and the food was wonderful. I highly recommend this place especially for a romantic evening.Special Features:
- A Treat for the SoulCC60VIPDined on 9/15/2014A beautiful location along Oak Creek. Knowledgeable service from wait staff. Ambitious offerings for lunch though at a price. Some combinations are a little odd. Dessert choices are terrific. This is a not to be missed lunch spot in Sedona and a true respite from the ordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ultimate romanceArubabumDined on 9/13/2014The only reason we did not rate this higher is they ask u to close out your bar bill before you dine and then we had to carry our own drinks and bottle to the table. I find that to be inappropriate for a fine dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.