1338 Memorial Avenue
West Springfield, MA 01089Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lattitude1338.com/
- Phone: 4132418888
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm. The restaurant is available on Sunday for Private Events.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeffrey Daigneau
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a wide range of "off-site" function capabilities from drop off luches and dinners and private in-home dinners to elaborate balls, weddings and special events. Please feel free to contact Michael Carlin at (413) 241-8888
- Private Party Contact: Scott Montemerlo 4132418888
- Cross Street: Exposition Terrace
- Public Transit: There is a Public Transit stop before the restaurant outside of GNC.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: There is a Private lot located on Exposition Terrace for our guests as well as Handicap access located directly behind Memo's Coffee Shop.
A word from Lattitude
Lattitude is quickly becoming the place to see and be seen with its Boston / San Francisco feel. Reservations are stronly recommended on a daily basis in this Chef-Owned and operated restaurant. Executive Chef Jeffrey Daigneau has taken casual dining to a whole new level with his unique, continually changing menu and farm to table concept. You will find exceptional menu items from fried Brussels Sprouts and Dayboat Scallops to Traditional Spanish Seafood Paella; an extensive wine list from Pinot Grigios to Malbecs and a variety of specialty martinis, Lattitude has what it takes to leave you with an unforgettable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Lattitude - Best Restaurants in Springfield, MA ›
Lattitude reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (70)special occasion (61)neighborhood gem (54)great for outdoor dining (44)good for groups (37)hot spot (37)great for lunch (32)romantic (29)notable wine list (22)vibrant bar scene (21)late-night find (11)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Awesome food & great service!willbbackDined on 10/18/2014Our drinks were perfectly matched to our meal, thanks to our knowledgeable server. The fried brussel sprouts and its accompanying dipping sauce was a unique but awesome dining experience and a reason to return there. I loved the scallop dish and was happy that I saved room for the lemon cake dessert. Everything about this restaurant was delightful! We were greeted warmly by the valet service and the hostess. I loved the surrounding energy of the room and the overall ambiance that made us feel that we were experiencing something special! We had outstanding service! Our server was very friendly, caring and appropriately attentive. I would definitely return to this restaurant & highly recommend it for its overall awesome dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over Priced...SteaksRusDined on 10/17/2014They gave us the drink menu but were out of 4 of the 7 speacialty drinks. Ran out of the alcohol to make them. Did i say it was only 8:30 p.m. The deep fried artichokes are great. For my entree, I had a $35 ribeye that looked great, but the butcher knife they gave me to cut it, hardly got through it. It was the toughest, most over priced steak I've ever had at a restaurant. I couldn't have been more disappointed. Stay away. Not worth it.
- Loved it!MichelleDined on 10/13/2014Not my first time at Lattitude. I have enjoyed a quiet dinner with just one friend, dinners with a lot of friends. Dinner inside & outside. Favorite is dinner with my husband, very nice atmosphere for date night. Food is always exciting...its a food adventure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent spot to dinePdogDined on 10/4/2014This charming spot in Springfield, Ma was divine for our special occasion. The menu was fantastic, the service very attentive and helpful, and the crowd was friendly. Reservations are recommended, but try not to miss this spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not eat hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014I was very very much looking forward to a meal at your place. I will never return. It was the worst meal I ever had. Judy strassnerSpecial Features:
- Last minute res at LattitudesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014My wife and I decided this past Friday (10/3/14) afternoon to try Lattitudes for dinner, assuming we'd not find a time that worked or be able to eat in the bar area (our favorite loc). While the res time (5:45) wasn't ideal, it worked for our evening plan and I made a special request that we eat in the bar area and was pleasantly surprised when we were seated there. Fun fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GBachDined on 10/1/2014My wife and I had dinner last Wed. evening with another couple. The place was nearly full including a couple of small groups. For whatever reason, they didn't handle it very well and service was very slow. When our food finally did arrive, the results were mixed. Two of us had the "diver" scallops which, though plentiful, were quite small and rather tasteless. While my wife and the other person in our party were satisfied with their meals, the potatoes that accompanied my wife's steak were actually cold. So, despite good to great experiences in the past at Lattitude, I can only grade it as fair this time around.
- FinallyDined@LattitudesImstephencaryDined on 9/11/2014I kept saying "We really have to go to Lattitudes" and finally went on our wedding anniversary. My wife & I ordered oysters, fried brussel sprouts and split a bowl of butternut squash bisque for apps. It was all wonderful but the bisque was AMAZING - spiced with vanilla and worth licking the bowl (but she stopped me). Then we had a scallop entree and a filet mignon. The scallops were cooked excellent and I'm picky as hell with scallops. The steak was good but cooked a touch longer than my medium rare request. I was friends and a huge fan of the restaurant that used to be there and that might be why it took so long to visit. It won't take long foe to return though… Looking to working through the menu, wine & tap list and desserts.Special Features:
- oceanviewoceanviewVIPDined on 9/8/2014Food was great -- very quiet -- waiter was not very attentive even though there weren't many people in the restaurantSpecial Features:
- All around goodnessRB1968Dined on 9/6/2014Went there based on online reviews and was not disappointed. The place was hopping as it was a Saturday night. Very attentive wait and hosting staff. Food was presented well and the menu had an eclectic mix that would probably reach most dining tastes. A little bit for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met my expectationsfussyeaterDined on 9/5/2014I'd heard so much about this restaurant that I couldn't help but have high expectations. It took me 3 or 4 years to get here. My parents and boyfriend joined me. My parents raved about it and they've eaten at a lot of good restaurants. April, our server, was fab. The menu was eclectic. Definitely something for everyone. I highly recommend Lattitude for any occasion.Special Features:
- The Gold StandardUlysses4Dined on 9/2/2014Lattitude is the best restaurant and most consistent in the Springfield area. The menu offers a wide variety of selections and there is usually something new to tempt you as well as very solid standards. The service is caring and attentive.The wine and beer list affords some interesting choices alongside perennials. This is our "go to" restaurant when we want to be absolutely sure our guests will be delighted.Special Features:
- Great date nightSMDMDined on 8/30/2014Great food and great service. An exciting menu, far different than most in the area. A favorite for date nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice EveningRabelaisDined on 8/30/2014Had a good time at Lattitude. The place is very busy, but they manage to turn tables without making us feel pressured. Staff were helpful with special accommodation for one member of our party who needed a booth I forgot to request in advance. Food was very good, especially their improbable sounding but very tasty Garlic Jam and Vanilla Marinated Chicken. The Artisan Cheese Plate was also very good, although the waiter who dropped it off forgot to tell us just what the cheeses were...very apologetic when I flagged him down to ask. Wine list was average but they had some unusual beers and cocktails. Outside patio area looked nice but we ate inside.Special Features:
- Best LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014Brought a friend for her birthday. Her first time, was thoroughly pleased. Excellent service and great food. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- eatout44Dined on 8/25/2014salmon was delish. truffle fries were yummy. adult chocolate milk was meh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Was pleasantly surprised to be able to get a last minute reservation! Had a lovely and relaxing meal. The Brussell sprouts are a MUST get, and everything else was delicious. They were very accommodating about substitutions. Always pleased with Lattitude!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch visit to LattitudeTSLSVIPDined on 8/22/2014Our party of three had a great visit to Lattitude for lunch. The tenderloin chopped salad was particularly good. Service was excellent and it was a nice way to spend a Friday afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in MA!Bonap504Dined on 8/20/2014Lattitude provides a superlative dining experience. The fried Brussels sprouts are a must! The scallops and tuna were both perfection. Our server was attentive, knowledgeable and very helpful. Great wine, too. This is truly one of the best restaurants in New England.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014This was not my first time coming to Lattitude nor will it be my last. Went with a friend I hadn't seen in a year. We had great service, excellent food, and we were able to stay and talk comfortably. Good atmosphere!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Waiter was exceptionally nice. Food was great. Kept checking out all of the other patrons' dishes because everything looked delicious. Rather inexpensive when all was said and done. Well-thought out wine list. Will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night-great food, drinks&music!HappyTravelerDined on 8/16/2014My daughter and I recently spent a night in Springfield and fortunately found this restaurant online. The food and drinks were wonderful! The service, ambiance and music made the evening so much fun. We had mentioned Lattitude at the B&B we were staying at and saw fellow travelers enjoying this place as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely evening on the patioOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014On a recent evening, we dined w/friends and sat on the outdoor patio; this was the best part of the evening as the weather was perfect. We arrived at 715pm, we seated immediately, and our drinks and order were taken in a timely manner. Our drinks and an app of the brussel sprouts were served quickly and then we waited one hour for our entrees. At one point we asked our waitress if or orders were misplaced. We finally did get our meals. Everything we ordered was very good, but the long wait put a bit of a damper on our dinner.Special Features:
- A real gem with great food!My2centsDined on 8/9/2014It's hard to believe that a restaurant with such great food and service exists in West Springfield. The staff is wonderful, very friendly, and attentive. We ate there two nights in a row. The swordfish and salmon entries were superb, as well as the crispy Brussels sprouts and calamari. Very enjoyable, and an excellent value for the price.Special Features:
- Yummy!Misdem261Dined on 8/9/2014The food was all delicious from the appetizers to the main course to the dessert and cocktails. Our waiter was also extremely polite and professional.Special Features:
- Anniversary times 2JohnB57Dined on 8/7/2014We live 90 minutes away, so not regulars - wish we were! We were in the area for our anniversary Thursday, for the second year in a row, and had a fantastic meal for the second year in a row. A tender and delicious pork chop, delicious beef tenderloin - we love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findDEK315Dined on 8/6/2014Came here for lunch to meet a childhood friend. Not only was the food fabulous, but the staff let us linger as long as we wanted. This place exceeded all my expectations!Special Features:
- Girls Night outCeceDined on 8/4/2014Three for dinner on a Monday night 2 ordered salmon special 1 ordered scallops None of the meals included a salad Fried brussel sprouts for appetizer (of course) 1 bottle of California Angeline Pinot Noir Pricey but the food is always consistent Bill came to about @150 with 20% tip The restaurant was quite warm, unexpected since other times I have been I always bring alight sweater since I feel the ac runs on the cold side. Service was excellent as always, friendly and attentive. Had questions about two wines and server was able to elaborate on both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- robynDined on 8/4/2014tuna was listed on the menu...we ordered it... but waiter came back and told us they did not have any.Special Features:
- MariaDined on 7/31/2014This is one of our go-to places when we want an elegant meal. We've never been disappointed with our meals or service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DebbieDedeDined on 7/26/2014We dined with friends on Saturday night and were seated promptly upon arrival. Our server, Whitney, was very attentive and accommodating to our requests. The food was delicious and fairly priced. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in AreaShortcakeDined on 7/26/2014We were seated immediately, as per our reservation. Service was excellent, as was the food. Menu was varied, offering many interesting and appealing options. The wedge salad I ordered was the best I've ever had, and the most creatively presented. Although we elected to sit at a table in the bar area, I would not recommend this option on a Sat. night as it was very noisy. Only disappointment was the very limited selection of premium vodkas for our martinis. Had to "settle", but managed to enjoy them anyway!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy as pie!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Something about the lay-out made this a private dining experience with the baby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the metro Speingfield areaCwkesqVIPDined on 7/25/2014I have been eating here since its inception and it has only gotten better. The staff is warm and friendly, gives great recommendations on good and beverages and is always entertaining. Food is top notch. A family member who runs several successful restaurants in major cities said Latitudes was the equal of the finest establishments in those cities. We come back again and again -- lunch, dinner, special occasion, it is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerIlikefoodDined on 7/25/2014Great service, great food and great people make for a great experience. Martinis are fantastic, bartenders and staff are super nice and attentive. App menu left something to be desired. Wish meals came with better sides sometimes (I.e. Pork chop came with a salad which I already had as a appetizer). Dessert very good. Would still go back though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- differentlovelattitudeDined on 7/24/2014this was a different experience at Lattitude, for the first time. They didn't have 2 of our favorite wines, nor a choice of Vodka. The food was only fair. It took us over 40 minutes to finally get our check and leave. I've been there many times, and this was a disappointment.
- Excellent, but very priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014Overall - Food was absolutely delicious, and the service was tremendous! However, I must say that the food and drinks were quite pricey, especially for this area. My husband and I enjoy going out to dinner, and we have been to some wonderful restaurants in the Boston area, where we have paid less for our meals and cocktails. I've been to some great restaurants in the Boston area, where I paid less for my meal and cocktails.Special Features:
- FABULOUS!SusanDined on 7/23/2014There were 7 of us for the occassion of my daughter's birthday. The food was superb, the service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicewotaguyDined on 7/23/2014Service was special. Wine list very good and reasonably priced but not kept at proper temperature.Special Features:
- great foodRickDined on 7/22/2014All the food had just the right seasonings. The meat was tender and cooked perfectly. The menu selection was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.